Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers

While she's in recovery phase of her orgasm he leaves her panting and dives out of the room to wash his hands with soapy warm water. He knows that no matter how clean you are virulent bacteria can remain up the passage and with anal sex two essentials are cleansing and proper lubrication as it's not a self-oiled machine like the vagina. Yet it's one way of getting fucked that many women find deliriously good and tighter for shocking sensation.

Sherrie's just getting over her massive orgasm as he kneels down and lines up the lubricated vibrator after putting a pillow under her backside for better access. "You fuck me now," she whimpers? "Give me more happiness."

"Yes I fuck you now. You want my cock bad?"

"Yes do. Put it in me."

"You're going to get it back and front door, you like that, eh, you little sexpot?"

"Like two men do to me last year?"

"Who were they, the lucky men?"

"Cousin and friend, much older; he like young ones special."

"What did they do to you," he asks just for the voyeuristic joy of hearing her say it again since the first confession the previous night (hot chapter 7). "Me undress sit on old man's lap and me feel him going up me then cousin come forward and put erection in pussy. They tell me keep saying fuck harder fuck harder; make me get orgasm and big man take photo me undressed."

"You were still at school, the dirty mongrels," he says in lyrical vein, "how dare they do that to you; have they no respect for the young? Did you enjoy it?"

"Yessum, was good not to miss. I get it now?

"Yes get back and stay still; I'm going to fuck you real good my hot little tenant. A landlord must make sure his tenants are satisfied," he says hungrily as he slowly pushes the vibrator into her moistened opening. Sherrie recoils a bit as it presses past the sphincter nerve centres area of her anus and registers the feeling of pain or pleasure. He hears her taking a deep breath as he pushes it in further. Plenty of lube makes it smoother sailing and soon she smiles sweetly at him.

He slides it in the full six inches and twists the vibrator on so it's slowly turning around and alternating to strong vibrations at 30 second intervals. She sighs louder. "Oooooh soooo good," she whispers loudly.

His cock's been waiting too long and it's just as hard as the vibrator as he aims up and slides it between her inner lips where inside she's still wet and wild from the clitoral orgasm. No sooner does the head of his penis penetrate than Sherrie's big brown eyes widen with delight. "Ohooh biiiig cock, I like you," she breaths sexily, "go me."

He does but this time he's not holding anything back. He's intending to fuck the daylights out of her for being so young and dumb and daring. All those instances of her cheekiness and the glimpses of bare flesh she flashed since arriving as a struggling finished student desperate for accommodation with her friend Mandy and him being so gracious to give them a unit free; well now it's part of payback time all over again even though he got even last night in much the same manner.

One thing about Indian landlords they can be real Indian givers. What this one gives her he likes to take back so he can give it to her again. To witness the way his bare backside's thrusting between her thighs any horny Literotica lover can tell he means business. Monkey business yes, but for him it's getting down to business making sure his tenants are not left for something to wonder about when it comes to dark skin men.

Mandy's moaning in the background but he hasn't got time to look; he's got his rhythm going full bore to match the thrills cheeky Sherrie's getting up her anus from the vibrating sex toy. Talk about shake rattle and roll! Where's Bill Haley and his Comets, the kiss curl rock band leader who kicked off the rock n' roll craze back in the late 1950s while Elvis Presley was gyrating from Mississippi down south of USA? (Readers born post 1980 can be forgiven for saying Bill who?)

The noises Sherrie makes when she's worked up excites him terribly and makes him want to do this more often. The student drop-out's been extremely studious attending to the landlord's needs. She's on her back panting for breath and looks unusually innocent. Even a little she devil can be an angel at times.

He fondles her bulbous young breasts gently bouncing to his regular rhythm and if he was one of her former school teachers he'd definitely give her full marks for putting one and one together. She never was good at maths and her command of good English is just so so and although there's many better looking Singapore chicks than her around the night spots, in this night spot she's a fucking beauty.

Mr Singh's a man of great stamina through his tantric sex training and could probably go for three hours or more but he doesn't want to make her sore because he's got a lot more in store like this if he plays his cards right.

Sherrie's felt at least two small orgasms rippling through her but he seeks the big one so she can have something to really think about next time she goes to call him an old man. After what seems eternity she's perspiring but he's not. How can he be so cool she wonders looking up into his grinning face enjoying every minute having his cock inside a young woman when he's about three times her age? Landlord's don't have to tell their tenants even the time of day if they don't want to so he doesn't have to tell Sherrie why he's so smart and she's so dumb sexy.

She's on the cusp of crashing through the sound barrier as her moans become louder, constant and rushed. The plateau phase of orgasm is such a wonderful place to be that many a woman wishes she could bottle it and put it on the shelf to use again and again on her own. Sherrie's shaking inside and she knows something's coming she can't stop. He did this to her the previous night sand it was incredible.

She's staring at him as if she's angry, her teeth bared like a snarling tiger as the little tigress is trapped by emotional excess, her scalp tingles, her voice tightens, her toes curl tight, her mouth opens just long enough to cry out the inevitable words. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Me cuuuummmiiinnnng!

She arches herself up off the bed, the vibrator still vibrating inside her back passage, his cock still thrusting in the front, she throws her pretty head back eyes shut tight fists clenched as the pelvic earthquake starts with tremors throughout her lower abdomen then quickly becomes stronger and stronger over the next 10 seconds at the epi centre of her orgasm. This is a good one the wise old sage knows, even though he's not that old but he recognises a real vaginal orgasm when he sees one.

Mr Singh lets out a long sigh as he admires his handiwork. He's worse than a tradesman in that regard but he's done a tradesman-like job on her. Sherrie's shaking and feeling stuffed. It takes her minutes to get her breath back properly but eventually she looks at him and smiles. It's the kind of smile a young daughter gives her loving daddy.

"Good?" he asks as if he was her father.

She smiles again and breaks into a little laugh. "You big cock bang me so hard you make me very excited and cum good."

"Yes I know," says the teacher. "But was it good?"

"Silly man, yes, you know. You put happiness in me real good."

Mandy comes over and puts an affectionate arm around her friend who's now sitting up looking raggedly exhausted.

"That was long fuck Mr Singh, you make me feel missing out big time. What about me?"

He turns to Mandy and says "do you want it like Sherrie?"

"No no, just pussy," she replies, eyes lighting up..

"Girls I've got news for you two," he says with an earnest voice. "Until you both get jobs to pay your rent you will have to trade with me. You've got two weeks to go rent free after that if you can't find jobs you will take turns coming to me for help."

"What you mean trade with you," Mandy asks. "What help?"

"That my dear is very simple, for thousands of years merchants across the world traded things with each other, sometimes goods for money, sometimes exchanging goods for other goods. It's what makes the world go round, not music like everybody thinks. Now if you have no money to offer in exchange for my accommodation you trade something else."

"Pussy?" Sherrie looks at him knowing the answer.

"Yes, pussy. It will be one-hour a time on Monday nights for Mandy, one-hour on Tuesday for Sherrie, Mandy on Wednesday, Sherrie on Thursday, Mandy again Fridays and Sherrie on Saturday nights. Sunday is a rest day."

"You want fuck us every day of the week?"Mandy looks surprised.

"I'm sure you can fit me in. I've got the time and the energy. You'll be trading fun for free accommodation until you get jobs."

"Not easy us so young get jobs quick," Sherrie gestures.

"I'm not in a hurry, just as long as it takes but I'll give you a little surprise. Once a week I'll buy each of you a stunning little bedroom outfit to wear for me so when you come to me you will look like you want to be fucked."

The girls giggle. Sherrie's already back to her old ways. "Me think Mr Singh dirty old man."

"I can live with that," he quips, taking Mandy by the shoulder and moving her to the bed and asking Sherrie to be patient while he gives some of his happiness to her friend. Now let your imagination take over.

Three days later the naive au pair Selena is on the jet en route to Australia with her employer Jacques Pardie and his live-in lover Josette. Selena's in a sparkling mood and obviously upbeat but already Josette's getting moody.

She's discovered that he's brought with him his new multi thousand dollar Graflex 'speed graphex' professional camera with him intending to get Selena to pose scantily dressed and nude while she's 69 floor levels above the ground in the beachfront sky tower.

And worse. He's intending to take up Selena's gullible offer of her being the 6 and him being the 9 to celebrate him taking ownership of the luxury apartment in the Q1 Tower, the world's tallest residential only building at 80 storeys.

They're sitting in the jet too close for her to really get into his ear not realising until a few minutes ago he brought his new camera to photograph her. Josette's still a pretty woman at 30 and far from done as a sexy image yet it's the 20 year-old au pair the object of his seductive obsession.

She's cool and feeling very cool -- about both of them. She's also bi and went along with all his plans to give him some seductive fun seeing if his charms can wear off on a young naive and totally inexperienced ex-orphanage raised girl. For Josette her idea of being part of the plot was to get Selena eventually involved in a French style ménage a trios where a threesome can be anything but tiresome.

She's even encouraged Selena hoping she'll melt and give him intercourse as a matter of course to get it out of his system and get his attention back to her. She even turned as blind eye when he got his naive au pair to pose erotically in underwear in his Barker Road studio he set up professionally in their big residence.

What Jacques does wrong is what many men do wrong if they look for skirt out of the corner of their eye. He's paying too much attention to the younger woman and taking his partner for granted. (Big Mistake territory for male or female). Dalliance only works out when you don't forget to satisfy the woman/man you already have.

Selena's unaware of how Josette feels and all that's on her mind is the pending excitement of staying in a massively high tower right on the Pacific Ocean beachfront where people below look like specs and the 360-degree vision affords a 40-mile sight above land and sea. She's so excited she's even unaware that her pussy's wet and her clit bud's erect. (a phenomenon common for many women and doesn't have to be totally sexual if it's exciting enough).

Ask Jacques, he knows, he's seen nude models with erect clitoris buds standing out and all he's done is to photograph them. Outdoors especially in natural remote settings often brings it on. It's the mood and the prevailing circumstances that make a woman feel that way. It sometimes has a similar affect on women being body painted nude. By the time the soft hairbrush gets to the genitals generally it has to brushstroke the erect part of the clitoris. Ooooh, that's nice, better put another coat on. Who said nude body painting's not erotic? (Read next Manipulating Jenny Ch 10)

One thing about jet air travel it sure beats hitch hiking by boats between countries and even 9.5 hours Singapore to Queensland is better than waiting for your ship to arrive or swimming through shark infested waters rather than to stand in a queue for a seat on a plane. But time flies too and the trio arrive at the Q1 apartments in the holiday hub and internationally popular Surfers Paradise with minimum jet lag. If they'd been swimming there they'd be a lot wearier.

Selena's agog at the views and the size of his new piece of property high in the sky above a 45-mile plus pristine clean sandy beachfront facing the great Pacific Ocean. For the well travelled Jacques and Josette it's a different kind of feeling. They're staying there for a week and arriving close to nightfall they decide to eat and retire early so they can get up fresh in the morning to see the sun rise over the ocean's horizon.

Selena takes the second of three bedrooms and it gives Josette the first real chance to question him away from the au pair's ears.

"What are you doing to me Jacques, I wanted us to be alone on this trip and you bring your camera to photograph her again," she snarls, the first chance to show her real feelings.

"Why do you care so much my peach, you are my woman, you sound jealous maybe?"

The word jealous stings Josette who considers herself far above Selena in sophistication and experience. "What? Me jealous? What's wrong with you Jacques, do you not understand after all your life you are putting her before me?

"Don't be ridiculous," he asserts. "Nothing's changed, it's just that she's now with us and we can both learn to love her. It's the essence of our ménage a trios. Don't you still wish to kiss her in our bed?"

"Yes but the whole idea was for you to see if you could woo her to intercourse on your own bat being Mister Seducer you think you are so why is it taking so long?

"She is holding out," he says defensively."If I force her or use peer pressure to achieve it that's not seduction and I will fail. That will bring shame on my own beliefs about myself as a man. No, it must be natural and she must come to me."

"Oh fine. That's just lovely. And how long do we wait? You haven't made love to me hardly since she joined our household. You must be thinking of her all the time."

"I've been tired a lot..."

"Yes tired of her thwarting you. You're like a salesman that gets so close but can't close the deal so no sale."

"Listen Josette I don't have to take your criticism, it was your idea in the first place when you challenged me to see if I've lost my seductive prowess. It turned you on to see her massaging me, to know she posed in hot underwear for me in the studio, to talk her into letting you massage her nude and give her an orgasm. It was..."

"No!" Josette fights back. "You told me in one of our lovemaking sessions that now you're 50 and with my consideration you'd like to find out if you could influence a woman aged 18- 25 after all these years."

"My dear peach, why do we fight over this? I wanted to bring Selena with us as she's lived a very controlled life in an orphanage until just a few years ago and she's never been out of Singapore. I thought the change might make her sexier for both of us and she'd finally give in to me and you could watch me fuck her."

"Oh that's just great. Well the original idea of me watching you put that big dick in her was a good at the time but a week after she arrives at our place you've been going to bed obsessed about her instead of making love to me. How do you think I feel being pushed aside for a younger woman?"

"Josette that's ridiculous, I'm not pushing you aside for a younger woman. You're just trying to put a barrier between me and her and I'll never get her to agree to intercourse."

"Okay then my darling Jacques, I'll take it then you won't photograph her in the nude like you want to."

"Come come Josette, that's not very nice. Photography's my calling. This is what I do and it will put her more in the mood. I venture to you from this episode on she will come to me because of us having sex play here on holiday."

"So you're going to get her to pose?"

"Yes of course."

"What about us celebrating you buying this apartment. I was there when she offered to be the six if you be the nine and you know as well as I do you want her to give you head while you get your mouth on her pussy."

"She doesn't know that. She doesn't know what a 69'er means. I will explain what I want her to do."

"When?"

"Tomorrow sometime, before you get any crankier. I don't want her to know you're upset over her. We should all go to the beach first and the shops and make it a twilight celebration in the soft natural light."

They decide to call it a night and sleep well because the sun rises early in the east in summer and from 5am it's very much daylight.

The next day goes according to plan but Josette's watching her man every time he's close to Selena at the beach. The two women, just two good bodies among hordes of sexy local chicks, are amazed at how many local girls and no doubt visitors from other parts of the country go topless at Surfers Paradise, many with fractional fitting thongs to expose their suntanned butts.

Australia's the skin cancer capital of the world because of the outdoor life and greatest percentage of daily sunshine yet it's a fact that seems far removed from the minds of the thousands of young people who worship the sun in this massive sunburnt and in many ways beautifully rugged country.

Jacques is tinkled pink to see so many young women baring their breasts on these long stretches of golden sands and although Josette and Selena are wearing swimsuits considered daring in Singapore they are relatively modest on Australian family beaches.

Selena's excited to see the famous Australian beach lifesavers in action in a mass rescue when a rip takes away a sandbank and carries about 20 people beyond the patrolled zone. No one's hurt.

She sidles up to one of the lifesavers, a local man in his mid 20s after the rescue and speaks to him after the excitement dies down.

"Hello," she says cutely.

"How ya goin'?" he replies.

"I'm from Singapore on holiday and I like your beach. Do you do many rescues like that?"

"All the time lady," sometimes just one or two, eh, but most times when people ignore safety rules and swim outside the flags."

"I see the flags, why the flags?"

"To stop drownin' themselves mate. The area we patrol we know's safe but outside the flags ya get into trouble without warning. Lots of rips in long straight beaches ya see eh, but not so bad when there's a headland around them."

"I didn't know they let women take their tops off on your beaches, is it always like this, I'm surprised?" she asks enjoying the feedback from a dinki di Aussie.

"Yeah mate, ya should come here in the school holidays, the place is covered with 'em. Young chicks like to show off ya know and where better than the beach, eh?"

"Is there an age limit?"

The lifesaver called Warren laughs. "Hey, sheilas here don't carry their birth certificates inside their thongs. Yeah, young 'uns ya never know how old they are; ya know what I mean, eh?

"There's this woman about this time in December 1961 she made headlines in Sydney when she was escorted off the beach and fined for wearing an inappropriate costume -- it was the first bikini seen on Bondi Beach. Ha, that's a good one!"

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers