Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers

Selena laughs with him realising how times have changed after looking around. "Thank you Mister lifesaver, it was good to talk."

"Yeah no worries miss. Hava good holiday, eh," he calls out as she saunters off with a sexy wiggle.

He comes over to another lifesaver stationed in their special zone.

"Hey did ya get a load of the tits and the cute face on that that Asian chick I was talkin' to? Reckons she's from Singapore; I betta go there for me next holiday mate."

"Yeah I saw the sexy backside on her. Shit mate, didn't ya find out where she's stayin?" Fuck! There's one that got away."

Later that day, showered and gone shopping Jacques, Josette and Selena arrive back at Q1 tower when Josette's going to pop some questions the way he's still paying more attention to his au pair.

They dine in one of the restaurants and at 6.30 it's still daylight and Jacques asks Selena how she feels. "I feel most happy; it was so nice talking to one of the lifesavers on the beach today and see so many sexy bodies, all those men in brief costumes."

Selena's not aware that Australia's the home country of the sexy Speedo swimsuit range, the brand that makes the high tech racing costumes for the Australian and American swim teams, the skin tight curve hugging long Spandex bodysuits uniquely designed to cut through the water like a seal with less drag resistance so Speedos and Aussie beaches are a like soul mates. The Australian Beijing Olympics triple gold medallist and glamour girl Stefanie Rice, 20, looks extra hot out the water in one of those race suits.

Jacques wastes no time inviting Selena to come good with her offer to be the six if he's the nine to celebrate him buying his apartment on the 69th floor.

"Oh goody," she laughs. "What do we do?" she asks looking at Josette.

"You have to go to our bedroom first Selena and do what he asks. He wants you to do this, not me," she says with a tinge of feeling mounting in her voice, but not noticed by the young Asian.

"We undress for this Selena, it's called doing the 69 kiss. I will lie on the bed undressed and you take your clothes off and lay on top of me," he adds.

"Is that all?" the innocent one asks.

"No darling," Josette cuts in, "you've got to go down on the master's big cock and he will kiss your tush at the same time. How cosy!"

"Oh! I didn't know I'd be doing that," she looks with alarm at the French woman bearing witness. Selena's always feared that Josette may one day pull the rug out from under her if she gets too personal with Jacques, even though she never instigates anything.

"Go ahead, I don't mind," Josette says in a more steely voice and wanting her to do it for proof of what she's accusing Jacques of doing.

"Come," says the man of the house, "on the bed with me Selena and show Josette how natural you are at being the perfect au pair."

"Are you sure?" the innocent Asian answers somewhat turned on by the bronzed male bodies she saw at the beach and the chance to live out a fantasy with Jacques.

"Do as I say, take off your clothes and let me be reminded of your beauty," he instructs and the Singapore girl slips out of them without a further murmur.

The worst thing Jacques could have said was the closing words of his last comment, 'let me be reminded of your beauty.' It riles Josette just that bit more so she chips in "why don't you just say you can't wait to fuck Selena and be done with it."

Selena, naive and not as bright as some, lets her expression go over her head. She already knows that's what he wants to do but she'll stop short of it yet enjoy the Frenchman's big cock in the meantime whenever she can. She's unaware of the rising heat in Josette's manner.

Her wish to please him attitude makes Selena do as she's told and with Josette's egging, stands lusciously naked for the man who signals where to put her body. She doesn't need much prodding once she's set eyes on his thick phallus standing rigid and ready for her mouth.

Josette watches and can't help but let her hand go to her lower regions because the size of his penis and the size of his wallet are two good reasons to do his bidding for the past five years. From Selena's first experience massaging him she's no longer the absolutely shy miss that tried to turn away embarrassed that she should be allowed to see his private parts while massaging him as part of her duties. Making his manhood shoot cum high before her eyes and landing over her wrists was an experience she'd never forget.

Her lips close around the corona of his cock and it's a sensation she really enjoys, calling it his baby helmet. He feels her warm lips and Josette knows what he's thinking of already and she knows how it feels for his sexual understudy too. The French woman's fingers slide under the side of her panties as he pulls Selena's hips where he wants them, dragging her knees back a bit and his lover see his tongue reach up to caress the Asian girl's anus.

It catches both Selena and Josette by surprise and the French model hopes Selena doesn't like it. Too bad Josette, jealousy's a curse. Selena feels the surprise sensation around the rim of her cute anus and momentarily stops sucking on his penis as the intensified sphincter nerve endings surrounding her rear end passage door make her feel tingles of delightfully pleasant wet vibration from his flicking tongue. "Ooooh" she signals through a partly open mouth while he's like a mechanic and she's the car up on the lube bay hoist.

She licks the head of his cock in all directions, stimulated by the different feeling but never expecting it could be so good. Selena's mouth gobbles the top part of his shaft and consumed by the feeling at the back end and the super turn-on of his monumental sign of masculinity she's going "mmmmmm" as they pleasure each other unaware now that Josette's even in the room.

She certainly is in the room watching fervently and her fingers are wet as she teases herself unable not to masturbate being such a sexy woman and seeing such a sensual innocent Asian girl hovering naked over her man and his well endowed manhood. It's teasing her and taunting her at the same time and she can't stand to see them doing it yet she can't take her eyes off them in case Selena rolls over and lets him put it inside her.

Jacques wants Selena to orgasm strongly to show Josette she's lucky to have him in her bed so his tongue moves to her already wet vagina and he wets the second finger of his right hand and wriggles it bit by bit into her anus, making the young Asian's body jerk noticeably. He's penetrated her -- with his finger but it's a start.

Selena's at sixes and sevens not sure what's happening and what she's supposed to do except suck his cock. The more she's got it in her mouth sliding her lips up and down on the thick shaft the more she's wondering how it would feel where a man's cock's meant to go. She recalls vividly what the friendly Filipina woman Meredith told her about big cocks and what they feel like inside the vagina.

It's exciting her knowing his cock must have pleased many women before he met her. She wonders if she's being childish rejecting the opportunity he puts her way since she took up the live-in duties in his Singapore home.

Josette's leaning back against the wall fingering furiously as she can see that Selena's making the kinds of sounds that mean she's losing concentration trying to suck him the way she should. His lively tongue on her erect clit is doing the damage to her concentration and he alternates by licking the length of her inner lips so she feels his tongue inside her then he's back on the clit in a fast moving and ever-increasing rhythm that's making her lose control.

Josette's orgasmed and her back slips down the wall as her legs go weak under her making her end up on her bum on the floor, dress up above her knees, her heart thumping and her pelvic floor region shuddering as the sensation comes and finally goes.

She's just got over her climax as Selena enters the home straight visually panting, one hand around the base of his bolt upright penis, head bowed staring at its magnitude in her eyes, his long finger up to his knuckles darting in and out mimicking an anal fuck, his lips slurping around her engorged clitoris sucking it into his mouth and dancing his tongue around the solid glans. The Asian invitee is not just in Surfers Paradise Australia she's taking a trip over the moon. It's amazing how a hot night, two hot bodies with hot desires for each other and a hot headed onlooker can turn the heat up so much one of them can fly away eyes shut and think she's in heaven.

Selena cums just as strongly as he hoped, thanks largely to being an erotic Frenchman who turns her on just by hearing him talk, let alone letting his tongue speak for him when it's lapping around her erect clit. His finger work on her butt has her in raptures as the unique to her sensation adds fire to the sexual tension he's built in her vulva.

She arches back suddenly and at the peak of her climax she squeals but it's not a scream; then her whole body seems to stiffen sharply as it if in the grip of a huge vice, squeezing her tight, making her pelvic floor go from jittery to jumpy and she gasps Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! three times as the wave of orgasmic serenity overwhelms her and her eyes roll back as if she's gone unconscious.

Josette's still on the floor but her eyesight's good and her hearing's good. She knows he's pleasured her real well and it only makes matters worse. He'd better do something with her tonight she's thinking.

Selena's all but collapsed on top of him, her legs spread out either side of his head and if he was a voyeur instead of a man of action he'd be in his element like his driver was looking up between Selena's legs the day she locked herself out of the Barker Road residence and he had to lift her up to a window looking point blank at her cute quim. Jacques looks at the view anyway, and it's a stunning sight when she's 30 years junior to him. Josette's climbed back to her feet and can see him staring straight between her parted thighs as they seem to be almost wrapped around his ears.

"Are you enjoying the view my darling?" she says with that kind of tone any man knows is sarcastically driven. Selena, hearing Josette's voice, comes to her senses quickly and tries to get up, only to roll over on her side. She's not recovered from the orgasm and she's still quivering inside.

The Frenchman wants to make her feel good. "You were good Selena and the best is yet to come," he says in a low but commanding tone. "Now you know what being the six and me being the nine means. This is what a good au pair does for the master; whatever it takes to please him."

"Oh Mr Pardie," she says formally for no reason other than her mind's not settled and perhaps the sound of his voice as the one in charge. "I couldn't help it; the feeling was so intense I just lost control. I do hope to please you."

"You did well but I know you will do better in days to come," he tells her in a clear signal he intends stepping up the relationship and making it even more personal. She shivers inside.

"I can't explain the feeling whatever you did to me," she says with her innocent expression.

"He had his finger up your bum darling," Josette offers to keep the mood simmering and this time Selena senses it was said in a less friendly tone. The Singapore virgin knows well where his finger was; she just didn't want to be told so bluntly to spoil the moment. The three of them have supper in the evening and Josette keeps her frustration under control but Selena senses there is more to the French woman's feelings than what meets the eye. Things come to a head the following day when Jacques brings out his new camera and asks Selena to pose for him.

"Why don't you let the girl enjoy her holiday instead of having to please you all the time," Josette says in a sharp crack at him.

"Selena likes to pose for me," he reminds her. "She did so well last time I got some memorable images and you like to please me don't you?" he asks pointedly looking at the young Asian now very much the 'other woman' in a couple's long relationship.

She looks at Josette who's glaring at her man and sees Jacques nodding gently to her that she should go his way. Her mind races almost as if it's someone drowning and, fearing the end is inevitable, parts of their entire life flash through their mind.

She sees her past life as a struggling nobody with poor education, no parents or family to fall back on and an orphanage history she'd sooner forget. If she poses she will upset Josette she's certain of that now. The bitchiness was too evident in her remark and the look on her face at him confirms it. Money is power, Selena knows it. He's wealthy, he's influential and respected and he's man at the top of his profession. To the hapless Singapore girl he's become a father figure in this part of her life, a time of new hope. He's certain to ensure she'll be protected.

Selena feels she owes nothing to Josette and for the first time sees her as a sexy woman who clung to Jacques for his wealth and position, and probably to make other models at the time jealous. For the first time she starts to feel she's just as much entitled to him as his French model lover. After all, he didn't marry her.

"I'd like posing for you, yes I do, it's fun," she replies, as if time stood still until she collected her thoughts. Finding courage from the instinct for economic survival and homely comforts she blatantly goes against Josette's wishes in favour of the man with the power.

"I'm sorry Josette I don't mean....."

"Yes you do!" the French model snaps. "You know very well what you're doing; you're trying to come between us."

"No...no I...."

"You're trying to make me jealous, you little cat!' Josette snaps. "All your acting innocent and lonely is just to take over because you know Jacques likes younger women and you're sucking up to his vanity."

"That's not fair, you're the one....." Selena tries to say but Jacques steps between them seeing his woman's mood is getting nasty.

"Josette stop this immediately and get out of the apartment until you cool down," he orders. "I will not," she shouts.

"If you don't leave now and cool down I'll have to consider my options back home," he retorts, making her angrier but it's enough to make her back off and think about what she'd be giving up.

"All right then, I'll go down to the street in this mini skirt but I'm taking my panties off," she almost shrieks. "If I see a young man, not an old man like you, that takes my fancy he can fuck me. You seem more interested in putting it into Selena more than me!"

Josette whips off her lace panties, flashes her bare sexy backside at them and storms out carrying her panties in her hand so she can advertise she's not wearing them. What a woman scorned will do...

Selena's starts sobbing and she's visibly shaken by the outburst after getting on so well with Josette for so long. He puts a comforting arm around her and tells her it's not her fault.

"You must take no notice. I've seen her go off like this well before I ever met you. She can be very possessive at times and yes it's true I want to go all the way with you. I feel it's our destiny to bond a very special kind of feeling between us even though I am much older than you."

"I don't mind your age Jacques...."

"That I'm old enough to be your father?"

"I wish you could be; I never knew him."

He's sure her adulation for him is in the vein of a father-like image but he'll take that as a compliment anyway as long as he can get her into bed for the real thing.

"You've been very good to me; I want to stay as your au pair while ever you'll have me to help you around the house...I've no one else."

She leans across and allows him to cradle her in his strong arms. Here's a sexy young innocent naive virgin, just 20, with a beautiful face, firm buxom breasts and shapely body putting herself completely in the hands of a master seducer. Or is she seducing him as Josette's making out?

"You will go to bed with me and allow me...."

"Oh Jacques I want to so much but I'm not ready. I can't. I can't. I'll have to think more about it," she answers with mixed emotions. "You have your woman and she's now mad at me; it would make it unbearable if she found out. Can't I just pose for you? What do you want me to do?"

Jacques won't press the point. He can see she's not far off from coming his way. When she does he'll make sure it's worth waiting for because in his mind he won't be satisfied until he's exhausted both of them in a graphic sexual encounter where intercourse is just the main course but in lots of variety and foreplay. He's waited so long what's just one more last episode of her story to wait since there'll not be one inch of her body to be missed worshipping her enchanting beauty.

"Selena I want you to pose with just jewellery on. No clothing, but a long string of pearls I bought and you can keep them plus an ankle chain I've also got you for this occasion and a bracelet too

"I want to produce some really erotic images your face is so sensual it can be some of my best work and I can offer it to high quality websites or magazines. You could become famous in your own right."

"What? Nude?"

"Of course, you have the body of a young goddess and the innocent look of an angel; men crave for such a woman."

"You too?"

"You know I want you so much."

"What about Josette?"

"She can wait. She must learn she can't boss me about."

"Where will you photograph me?"

"Here, looking out to the ocean, the lighting is perfect and the room is spacious for lots of different erotic poses."

"Will I have to touch myself like last time I modelled for you?"

"It helps to produce the expressions in your face I want to see, so of course."

"Posing for you turns me on, is that why you insist I undress?"

"Of course. Now let's begin."

FINAL CHAPTER -- diary this one! The French model and the Singapore girl get more than bitchy and the claws come out in a real physical cat fight between two competing pussies. Ouch! This is one super closing episode rounding off Asian Innocence Manipulated. If you like a graphically detailed account of Selena's ultimate submission to make you reach between your legs, this is it. (BeamMeUp thanks his Singapore friend and Selena confidant Meredith for her assistance).

If you enjoyed this chapter a '5' vote helps my writer ratings. Also, your comments, whether on site or by email, are always appreciated.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers