Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"Good God no that's the last thing I want Selena, I want to see you laughing and happy again. Would you like me to give you tomorrow off?"

"No sir, I mean no, I must work but Josette frightens me. She did want trouble so me not know what to do now, must keep job."

He gives her a reassuring kiss on the cheek and strokes the side of her reddened face. "Don't you worry about that, I will take care of it. Josette won't do this again I promise you."

"You good man like father to me, you make me feel good."

"Selena if you only knew how much I care about you; look I insist you take the day off tomorrow, just go out on your own somewhere but put your sunglasses on to hide that black eye."

"I do that, you most kind but I get Jusuf to take me to Vis-a-Vis in Chun Tin Road he know how to find it."

"You want to go to the restaurant on your own?"

She nods.

"Yes sir; it a happy place always. Me first meet you there. I will sit and think of this big man who kiss back of my hand and look at me and make me feel like me his daughter."

"You remember that? It was that important to you?" he asks fascinated and egotistically pleased.

"Yes much so, no one ever kiss me on back of hand before when meeting, you made me feel like a princess."

"Very well Selena I'll be your knight in rusty armour because at my age I'm not as shiny as I used to be."

Selena smiles, making him feel relieved. "You very fit all over after so much workout, I know you most virile man where counts," she coos. "I see your manhood don't forget; you make me rub you down, you not rusty."

"I'll straighten Josette out, don't let her frighten you, she's just jealous and she can pull her head in."

"Me tell her she not deserve you."

"Oh you said that? No wonder she flew off the handle. Well listen to me Selena, your came here as our au pair and you're going to stay our au pair until the day comes like we agreed you can one day go your own way and have that wardrobe of clothes and a new luxury car for being so loyal."

Selena beams just thinking of herself one day driving a Beamer. "You keep word for car?"

"Yes of course, if you stay loyal."

"Me very loyal person you know; I try much to please you."

He takes her hand and kisses the back of it like he did when they first met.

"Now go to bed and I'll tell Jusuf in the morning to take you wherever you want to go."

"You not tell Josette?"

"No you can rest assured; if she steps out of line again like this she'll be looking for somewhere else to live."

He blows her a kiss as he reaches the door and closes it quietly behind him. Selena undresses and goes to bed. In the mere 15 minutes before she drifts off into a restful sleep she's thinking only of him like never before.

NEXT: FINAL CHAPTER - A surprise twist to the conclusion of Asian Innocence Manipulated is in store when Selena catches Jacques completely by surprise and surrenders totally to him in the most unexpected time and place. The real Selena in Singapore will read and approve the author's compelling finale to this partly authentic and part fiction erotic love story before it goes to Literotica. It's no holds barred eroticism and sensual sex that begs to bring out the best in BeamMeUp's writing so if you haven't done it already, save me in your Favourites and make sure you read this February blockbuster ending.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers