Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

Selena knows about his virility in her once a week full body massage she gives him as part of her au pair agreement. There were so many times as she brought his erection to fulfilment at the end of the body massage that she wondered what it must feel like for Josette to have such a thick eight-inch penis thrusting into her. Selena's heard his French model's loud moans from across the hallway as she lay in bed, deliberately leaving her door open curiously to hear them making love. It was her only safe way of finding out.

But for all her then 19 year-old desires and curiosity in all those au pair roles, she vowed never to let a man's penis penetrate her until she found her own true love in marriage. For Selena, making him ejaculate at first was an embarrassing chore but it didn't take long for her to enjoy seeing it shoot up in the air and giggle playfully with her fingers still clutching his two and a quarter inch wide shaft. She knows by the size of his testicles why he cums so strongly and with so much in store. Tonight her face will be saturated in it.

Now she feels that same hardness pressing in its vertical mode against the thin material of her dress and she moves her feet apart slightly more to accommodate the impression. Jacques simultaneously grasps her around her tight buttocks, each hand on each cheek, and pulls her in tighter so his erection is locked hard against her just above her pubic bone.

For a moment he lifts her up off her feet so his hardness presses directly against her vulva. Their mouths also press together locked in exploratory arousal. Only their outer clothing separates them from what each sex organ seems to seek. The 50 year-old Frenchman's not showing his age, just his desire. His years of working out to stay fit in a demanding travel-oriented professional occupation pays off in moments like this. Never before has he wanted a young lover so excitedly and it's because of Selena's total innocence when he first met her, naive and lacking a good education. He may be 50 and she's only 20 but he knows that their bodies don't care one hoot about their age. It's mind over matter.

Selena's tongue slides across his and they dance playfully as if one is trying to catch the other while their mouths hold tight, their eyes close and he feels Selena's hand sliding over his pants between their closely knit bodies, the flat palm finally getting against the weapon-like shape and sliding her warm skin back and forth feeling the size and getting herself wet wanting to feel it in the flesh.

Jacques doesn't reciprocate where many men would. He doesn't go near her vulva to touch her already alerted clitoris; instead he pulls away from Selena's mouth and starts' giving her gentle love bites on the neck. Selena swoons and her eyes show him she's moving towards another zone, one she's never been to before.

"Mmmmm so wonderful, you give me so good," she moans softly in his ear as she squeezes the fat girth inside his pants. "Me so lucky too bad Josette jealous," she says in a voice that sounds shaky with emotion.

He breathes into her ear and it hits her senses like a fresh cool breeze on a hot day. "Selena my little orchid, I'd like to make love to you in the summer rain in our garden, and for us to feel the raindrops landing sweetly on our bare skin as I push inside you. Smelling the flowers around us in their sweetness and that earthy smell of the water from heaven as I feel our bodies sliding against each other in the wet, your lovely hair soaked and your face shiny and begging for more of me, to hear your soft moans become louder and as we thrust harder and harder together to hear your screams of being lifted beyond the echo in the thunder of the growing storm... you would like that, yes?"

"You and me in garden making love in the rain sound funny but may be possible. Could be many way romantic," she giggles and he can see she's loosening up more and more.

The young Asian leans back and seems to be studying his face and for an eclectic moment a thousand words seem to pass between them yet the only sound is silence.

"Jacques me wanting you so much, take me to bed now....put it in me so hard....show me what I miss in your arms."

If ever Selena said anything that gets his attention this was it. They're the words he almost gave up hearing. Her eyes are fixed on him as he gazes intently at her youthful exuberance and suddenly a mere moment in time seems like half a lifetime.

The Frenchman takes a deep breath and kisses her again on the lips, nibbling her bottom lip tenderly. He's shaking inside.

"You make me feel a young man again." His uplifting tone remains steady, commanding and confident. "You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time my Singapore princess. Yes, I will take you to bed and the girl who came to work for me will become the woman I hope will stay a long time."

"Me feel good with you but bit scared your cock might hurt," she admits, hugging him tightly. "I know so little and you know so much. Can we?"

He laughs affectionately. "Of course. You'll fit me in you, I promise. I can't wait."

"Me too," she replies. "We go now to bed?"

"Selena you know I've waited a long time to hear you say that. We'll make up for lost time I'll never be satisfied until I feel I'm inside you as far as I can go."

"Me too," she whispers back. "Must feel you deep in my belly," she says as he unzips her dress right down to the waistline, revealing her bare breasts poignantly standing out firm and erotic in the muted light.

"Do you realise Selena that when I see your beautiful breasts my cock gets even harder?" He wants her to get more and more anxious for it and he intends to make her wait longer so she's twice as wet and more capable of talking his solid girth all the way to her cervix without first time pain.

She answers him innocently. "Your cock gets bigger? How so when it feels big size now inside your pants?"

"What I mean is that it will feel harder and stiffer when it's inside you, that's when you will feel it's bigger than in your hand"

"It gets bigger inside me?'

"Sort of, it will just feel even bigger than just looking at it."

"That must be super then, me hope you right it not hurt."

"Selena it won't hurt, I'll see to that. You trust me yes?"

"Always please do."

They kiss again and it seems minutes go by before he speaks.

"Do you know how a man my age feels when he's alone in a room with such a desirable woman as you so much younger, yes young enough to be his daughter and there's a bedroom so close? We're alone and nobody can interrupt us. Can you imagine how erotic this moment is?"

Naively she shakes her head. "Me don't know what man your age feels but you be very experienced. You like good father, too. You can teach well."

He chuckles softly at the very thought of how her words make sense.

"Selena I can pretend to be your father anytime you like or you can pretend I'm your father any time you like but right now, this minute, this day, this night an ageing photographer called Jacques is holding a sweet young lady who's his loyal au pair helper and she wants him to take her to bed for lovemaking.

He leans his forehead against hers, their eyes just an inch or so from each other as his hands move gently over her breasts, tweaking her thick nipples and tracing a circle around her one and a half-inch wide areolas.

"Mmmm....mmmm" she moans softly in his ear as her nipples become erect and she squeezes his block-like cock harder through his pants. Her hand's never left the bulge since they first kissed and the size of it turns her on.

He scoops her up in his arms and carries her giggling again into the state room of the hotel suite normally reserved for honeymoon newlyweds. A wide upraised feather bed waits with its virgin-like pristine white covers and impeccable white satin sheets ready to be spoiled by the next sex hungry guest.

Putting her on her feet he rips back the covers and throws off his shirt revealing his broad shoulders and muscled upper arms so often admired by the young Asian. He drops his pants but leaves his spotlessly white sheer Calvin Klein briefs on that make his erection seem twice as exciting as her eyes stay fixed on his manhood's resting place.

He lays her down and undresses her slowly with cheeky licks on different parts of her body that make her wriggle about and his teases continue when he gets her totally undressed, a sight to behold for a man 30 years her senior.

She's expecting him to put his penis in her quickly but he's got experience not simply lust driving him towards the ultimate quest. He knows his cock will be tight inside her untried vagina despite her being wet from anticipation. He wants to give her erogenous zones and sensitive nerve endings inside greater stimulation from her brain making her desire for sex more powerful than any aphrodisiac. He wants her to be deliriously satisfied.

Selena's so full of anticipation she keeps looking at his impressive erection thinking of the moment it will enter her, and her glances go from there to his face where she sees him looking back at her with a dominant, yet mischievous expression that excites her even further. He's in no hurry to exploit this opportunity by rushing things.

Experience counts aplenty when a man with a big penis wants to satisfy the sexual arousal and natural curiosity of such a young virgin woman. Jacques wants her time with him now to be an experience she'll cherish for her lifetime. She's so naive to the worldly ways of everything that intercourse embraces in its romantic and equally lustful ways that he'll be patient and make sure she enjoys every inch of his delight by preparing her to feel the sensations of multiple orgasms before and after he penetrates her with his armed and ready brutish weapon.

His hands explore her entire body, caressing down each sides with light sensuous touches that gingerly probe her sensitive reaches as he kneels beside her smiling, his erection in full view of her gaze. He reads her eyes and he can tell she's bewitched by it, the apparent masculine symbolism of power and domination of a well endowed rock hard penis that a woman craves when she's in the right mood.

The Singapore girl's never felt so powerless laying on her back wondering what he might do next yet happy to surrender her unblemished nakedness to him. From her forehead to her feet she's laid out fully undressed, her well formed nipples provocatively upright make his mouth water.

The Frenchman marvels at her firm breasts, well rounded, fleshy and because of her youthful stage in life and experience, more erotic than lover Josette's. He's studying them as he runs his fingers lightly around her wide areolas. She smiles at him realising how he must be enjoying what he's doing. He plants a wet kiss on each nipple in quick suck session.

"Me make you hungry for sex?" she asks already knowing the answer.

"Yes my peach I hunger for your wholesome innocence; I could eat you, that's how delicious you look."

Selena throws him a perky look, her eyes saving a hundred words as she wriggle her hips with even more body language. A woman doesn't have to explain how she feels -- not when the visual signs are so apparent. She wants him to put it in her now, feeling hot and sexy for his lust and he hasn't even gone near her clitoris yet.

Jacques is too masterful to give her what she wants so quickly. When a whistling kettle is just getting hot you let it build up more steam to really go off with the sounds that say boiling point. Selena's not there yet. By the time he penetrates her with his manhood she'll be so steamed up with expectation it will make it so much easier for her to 'go off' and achieve multiple orgasms.

Building up sexual tension is his game plan and he intends to take longer with this prize because she's a sexual novice. He knows she'll be impatient once she's turned on by his seduction process of igniting passion with words and touches before he penetrates her but it will be worth the wait. He doesn't want her to be like other sexual novices and have intercourse at the drop of the hat as if lovemaking's only about a man's penis.

This way when she finally releases her sexual tension in orgasms the unleashed desire will be much more explosive. He wants to keep her guessing, wriggling and squirming as he caresses sensitive parts of her lower abdomen and inner thighs; areas she didn't realise were so immediately responsive to sexual arousal. He's like a playful cat but he's deliberately skirting her pussy.

The Singapore girl twitches again and he leans into her ear. "You want more don't you, I can see it in your eyes," he teases. "I'm going to feel every inch of your body first," he says in a low but commanding tone. "There's no part of you that can escape my touch. I'm going to go deep inside you where no man's ever been before. Does that excite you?"

Selena opens her mouth to answer but emits a soft moan instead. She shuts her eyes then opens them again watching the skilful hands of a slow hand masterful seducer on the way to having his way with her. That he's many years older doesn't matter to her, it's the feeling of confidence she has in him, the way he's there to protect her, his always-in-charge persona like a father with his young daughter, his soul stirring gentle ways with her yet his brutish masculine appearance with the kind of broad shoulders and powerful muscular thighs that makes her swoon laying naked before him. He's also ruggedly handsome, a fact not lost on this untried Singapore girl yet to find her true love, yet to be loved intimately.

The moment's closer and she's simmering inside for his majestic phallus. Selena feels out-of-character tingles inside her as his fingers glide across, circle and softly massage her sensitive regions making her purr like a kitten. The scratch by scratch catfight with Josette seems light years away and you'd never know she nearly got run down by a taxi, then groped and grabbed in an attempted abduction. Safely in Jacques' arms she's overcome with gratitude and her emotions give way to him doing as he pleases with her knowing he deserves his pleasure.

His blue eyes seem to sparkle as he watches her every expression, the myriad of ultra slight movements in her face muscles as his hands explore from her head to her toes. Now he's sucking her big toe and making her giggle as it tickles, but in her mind she imagines what it must feel like for him to be suckling her breasts, her engorged nipples waiting and waiting for a passionately erotic meeting of his mouth with her pointy tips.

Jacques slides his tongue up and down the soles of her feet. She giggles again and looks at him like a baby looks up at its mother as she pulls it from her teat. He rolls her over in one quick movement and parts her legs slightly before starting to massage tension away from her shoulder area and neck. Selena moans softly, enjoying it, afraid it may stop any moment and it's all a dream.

Jacques is enjoying this too, don't worry. It's hard, especially in his cock, for a man not to enjoy the sensuality in private of a very pretty full bodied young Asian just out of her teens when she's surrendered herself to him naked and filled with desire to be taken roughly or serenely, whatever his pleasure. He's got her totally relaxed now and she's lost all the tension she carried in her muscles and nervous system when she arrived at the hotel. She always felt good in his presence but this is something else.

"Ahhhh" she sighs loudly to let him know he's taking her somewhere as he runs his hands up the backs of her legs, tracing circles with his fingers behind both knees and just inside them making her squirm again and her buttocks wriggle about sexily. When the Frenchman gets to her high arcing fulsome cheeks he pauses and takes a deep breath looking at how her vagina presents its full shape like a gift wrap package just for him ever so neatly between her slightly parted thighs. It's a sight sensual enough to bring even a dying man back to full life and as inviting as a banquet smorgasbord to a starving beggar.

But the only one begging here is the young woman with the prize between her legs; she wants every inch of him inside her so she can consume as much of him as she can. In her fantasies about his manliness she'd wrap her legs around him to lock him on never to part for being the kind of man she admires.

In these thoughts Selena's always caught between a rock and a hard place in identifying him in her heart as two men: one she wished was the father she never knew even though he's French, and the man she wished could be her lover, even though he's got a French model that shares his bed.

Selena senses he looking at the tops of her thighs now so she leans her body forward slightly and lifts her bum up slightly off the sheets without her movement being too obvious so her pussy sits up even higher with a 'take me' attitude.

A 50 year-old man and a 20 year-old shapely Asian girl naked as the day she was born lying before him in this position isn't just horny, it's erotic. Selena's oblivious to that but she wants him to do whatever turns him on without having to tell him. Jacques reads body language very well and he knows that in the seduction side of lovemaking -- where he is now -- it's the expressions and noises a woman makes that tells him what she wants. When a woman has to tell a man verbally he's already lost her.

His big hands move over her twin buttocks, so firm and fleshy but smaller than Josette's backside. He moves them downwards to where her bum meets her upper thigh and squeezes outwards to part her vagina lips, and then gradually he moves upwards a notch at a time increasing the power of his squeeze until he gets her pussy lips completely separated. He looks as if he's making a photographic imprint of her inner sanctum, the place he's wanted to explore and invade ever since the day he met her at the Vis-a-Vis restaurant months ago.

Selena's inner labia is dripping wet from anticipation, his slow hand massage and teasing touches work wonders on her libido. In her entire life she's never felt so horny, so much burning desire within to be ravaged sexually by someone she trusts so much. The look of his hard cock alone is enough to make her wet so his full body preparation she's almost afloat in natural lubricant juices.

Selena knows little about penis size comparisons being so inexperienced. She's never been taken by a man - or a boy for that matter - and the only penis she's seen is the eight throbbing inches of the Frenchman kneeling over her now. Massaging him naked back at Barker Road was the main sex education she's had in life where a man's concerned. She's about to learn a lot more about penis power.

"You've got a very sassy derrière," he drawls in the exotic French accent she finds irresistible. "Mmm, so shapely, so tight, so fulsome, and so hot."

No woman on this earth can complain about a compliment like that. The Singapore girl has no idea how her sexy bum so often turned on the Indian landlord in the 18 months she rented there and how it provokes an erection in a virile man like Jacques when it's seen in something tight, short and clinging.

"Me want you, please," she whimpers and seems to be pressing herself into the bed sheets. He flips her over on to her back again and she adopts a pleading expression watching his hands move towards her vulva. He places his entire hand over her cute curvy flesh and holds it there making her feel the heat from his body. He can feel the soft texture moistened skin of her most private part and he's literally got her in the palm of his hand. His fingers trace lines up and down each side of her fat outer labia making her more impatient for his cock.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers