Asian Innocence Manipulated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"But he sees so many women better than me in his work why would I have to take my clothes off? I've never had to do that with my jobs and he doesn't want to photograph me surely, I am not a model, I couldn't ever do those sorts of things."

The French woman takes a deep breath and folds her arms. "I will make this simple. Beautiful women, exotic women, sexy women, and very experienced women surround Mr Pardie in his life's work. He wants an au pair girl the opposite to all that. He wants to employ a real girl next door, someone from the suburbs who is not a sexpot or aspiring to get into the porn industry for big money.

"He wants a young woman pure in mind and deed. In other words, a virgin and even better still, a better type of virgin. Someone very gullible you might say. The choice will come down to you or another young woman I interviewed earlier today. Now will you please undress, as I will be phoning him within the hour to give him my opinions of the two best candidates? I might add that the other applicant didn't hesitate to undress."

"Oh Josette, I'm so embarrassed. How can I do this? It is not like me to undressed and be naked for anyone. It is such a private thing to me. Could you not just take my measurements over my clothes and tell Mr Pardie I undressed for you. I would be so grateful."

Josette throws her head back, smacks her hand on the desk and raises her voice at Selina with a tone of real authority. "You are not listening to me. Now I insist you get your clothes off right away so I can get on with the details or we may as well end the interview right now.

Shivering inside, Selina lowers her head and seems to be looking at the floor. "Well, just this once, I am not someone to exhibit my body to someone else. But I trust you not to tell anyone except Mr Pardie."

"You have my word; here I will help you get that dress off."

She stands in only her white lace half-cup bra and matching flimsy white lace trimmed panties that hold a bulging tight package while from behind, her panties give a clear outline of her tight well- rounded buttocks. The French secretary is impressed. She can see that the wannabe au pair girl has a very neat hairless pussy.

She knows Jacques would be impressed, but she doesn't let on as she unhooks the bra and pulls it away, saying she must get exact measurements. She not only wants the measurements, she wants to see how well they are presented. The panties come off next. Selina is not to know that Josette is bisexual and gets turned on by a nubile body and her young charge is way above average. "Hmm, you are just on 36 inches in B cup bra and mmmm, congratulations on a fine set of tits.

"Your waist is a weeny bit over 18 inches, so we will say 18. That's cute. Now let's get these panties off you so I can measure your hips on bare skin for true measure. "Yes, that's better. Your proud pussy need not be shy; you don't have to cross your legs for me.

"Mmm, I see you keep yourself nice and trim my young friend, not even a shadow of hair there. Very pristine, very nice. Mr Pardie likes a woman to be tidy at all times.

"Ah, your hips a lovely 34 inches, so I will tell Mr Pardie he has a choice between a 36-18-34 young lady and one 34-23-37."

The French woman gives her two sharp but not hard slaps on her tight butt, making Selina blink in surprise. "I am just congratulating you for a fine body when I do that, no flab there but plenty of nice firm flesh." She squeezes the baby smooth cheeks with one hand and runs an open palm over the other. "Yes Selina, you have what the Americans call a damn good booty."

"Can I get dressed now," Selina asks meekly. "Yes, I am sorry you had to strip off but at least we know what we are getting if we employ you. And by the way if Mr Pardie decides you are the one, I will give you some very exotic creams to rub over your pussy area to keep it hairless and give yourself a glistening appearance as if you just polished it with wax. I saw many pussies today and none of them were as prepubescent looking as yours and in those little panties your shape stand out like a billboard.

Selina feels flushed in the face, somewhat embarrassed about her own sexuality, never believing what she has could be any different or better than any other young woman her age, and especially that Josette took so much notice of her private parts.

The teenager is encouraged though, thinking Josette's tone of voice may be an indication she is leaning her way rather than the other rival applicants. "Thank you," she says weakly. "That would be nice if I am lucky to be the chosen one." Inside she is quietly trembling after undressing in front of a stranger, so fearful of being inspected for any imperfections. That's why Josette asked her to strip. She couldn't find any imperfections.

"Please sit down again Selina while I have a few more questions to put to you. A person's attitude is very important in this particular job, for example, if someone doesn't like doing a chore they may not try their best at it and Mr Pardie is a bit of a perfectionist. But he is also an understanding man so if he know someone is trying hard he will be more likely to restrain his disappointment.

"What are you like at doing things you are not used to or maybe afraid of doing?"

Selina takes a deep breath not wanting to spoil her chances by being too honest about her sheer timidity at the unknown. "In my past jobs when I was shown something I hadn't done before, like how to greet customers at the restaurant and how to give better service I always put my best foot forward. When I was on the supermarket checkout it was strange at first, as I was not used to so many people lining up watching how I do my job but I soon got used to that. It only scared me for a short while. But your advertisement for a young lady to assist the international businessman stated no experience is necessary as training provided so I thought I could make good any lack of experience for my role. If I do not do it right at first, I may be shown how to improve and get better and better with practice."

"Okay then Selina, that's promising. I get the message you are prepared to learn and that's a good sign. However, you have only worked for two other bosses and they were in shops and café places and you don't often get to interact much with those superiors. In this job as our au pair you would be more directly under the supervision of Mr Pardie, a 50 year-old genius in his chosen field. What makes you look up to a boss in an employment situation, and more so in this case as it's more a private job than one in public?

Selina doesn't have much to go on so she guesses. "I think it's good to work for a boss who looks confident and is really a true master of his trade and especially if he respects me and treats me well as if he cares. Oh, I don't mean romantically, I mean that he would care about wanting to help me be better in everything I do as his au pair girl. I guess I would like to look up to him knowing he is very knowledgeable, experienced in life and admired by other women."

"Well Selina Mr Pardie is not like your other bosses. I know their type. They take no interest in your welfare. Mr Pardie is the kind of man who will take a personal interest in whoever gets this job and will help that person to be better and better as they gain confidence. Does that sound comforting to you?"

"Oh yes indeed. It is nice to know he is a kind thoughtful man I can look up to as masterful but helpful. I would not want to disappoint such a boss even if some jobs I must do seem very difficult from lack of any experience."

"Finally Selina, this position requires a live-in applicant to be successful. It's the nature of the job that requires you, for example, to be near us morning, afternoon and night and as I said, au pair is one of our family, just the three of us in this case, we French call ménage a trios."

"I've never heard of that term but it sounds very French and nice," the young one grins happily. "Oh, I am renting but only have to give one week's notice to the nice Indian landlord if I get the job. I am sure he will miss me since he said once he would hate to see me leave. At least it's nice to know there are such kind men around and I will miss his goat's milk (laughs) and being so helpful to me without wanting anything from me in return. Maybe I can give him something to remember me by before I go if I get the job."

"Okay Selina, I think that's all I need to know now. Give me your phone number to contact you and let you know the result sometime tomorrow."

"I'll have to give you my landlord's phone. I don't have one but his living quarters are on the other side of my bedroom wall and he will bang on the wall if there is any message and I can go into his place to take your call.

"Fine. Thanks for applying for the job and I'll ring you tomorrow about midday to let you know who gets the job."

Selina leaves for her pokey apartment full of hope but crosses her fingers she gets the job. That night as Selina goes to bed early full of dreams of what could be, Josette and Jacques are discussing the outcome of the many applicants for the au pair position.

"This one Selina you say is more special, is that because she appeals to your erotic ways but maybe not what I want?"

"Jacque she is so naïve I couldn't believe it. Not only is this pretty one a virgin, I think she is a virgin's virgin; she was even scared of taking off her clothes for me to measure her properly. She is absolutely pure of mind I'm sure of it just by some of the things she said.

"Ha, she is pretty gullible too about her landlord. She thinks he is looking after her interests but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a peephole or hidden camera in her bedroom. He would certainly be looking at a junior beauty queen that I am sure. "

Jacques looks at her vital statistics and raises his eyebrows. "This little flower may be from the Garden of Eden, eh? Is her figure as good as it looks on paper?" Josette laughs." Jacques I tell you this young girl has breasts and great nipples and a backside any man would die for, but she doesn't realise how sexy she is. The kid has only just come out of an orphanage so she is quite green.

"I measured her tits a true 36 inches but they seem bigger than that because she is so cute and slim with a rather girlish back. But you would love those raunchy nipples and the way her tits stand up so firm. So firm I am jealous."

He raises his eyebrows at the prospect of bringing such a nubile young body into his erotic realm, especially if she is as gullible and naïve as Josette says.

"Jacques she even turned me on. She doesn't think she is anything out of the ordinary but my God, she will make you horny too."

" He grins. "So this young lady is not very bright but very cute and likes to please and looks quite sexy eh? Josette, I do not get turned on by just another good body; I've seen so many, but you have that magic I need."

"Jacques, if she turns me on she will definitely make you lick your lips I swear."

"I cherish the thought. But you have not told me much about this second girl you narrowed it down to, why not?"

"That's because there is no second girl. I made that up to make her more keen to go my way; our way. I knew once I saw her perfect figure unadorned she is the picture perfect girl for our lifestyle."

"So we choose her, eh? You like, I like. It could be fun having her with us if she is as meek and mild as you say. This is a challenge for your masterful lover to educate her in time. We must not rush though or she may want to leave. I must get her confidence so she will do anything I say if only to please me, not herself. Do you agree my little love flower?"

"I can't wait. We French are so wicked."

CONTINUING: In Chapter 2 soon, Selina's clumsiness unintentionally and unexpectedly gives her landlord something to incredibly good to remember her by before leaving to become the French couple's au pair girl where a new destiny of erotic awakenings awaits.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers
12