Asian MILF Explores Swinging

Story Info
Beginning of Asian wife's adventure.
3.7k words
4.31
145.3k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on real people and real events. It describes a couple's journey from fantasy to real swinging. The journey is not complete, for it has just begun; nor does it traverse along a straight and narrow path. Each person who experiences the alternative lifestyle approaches it in their own time and manner - some jump in with both feet, others barely dip a toe in, while the majority are probably in-between. This is also not a cuckold story. It is a look into the emotions, sensations and tribulations of real people taking their fantasies to the next level.

There are several chapters to this adventure and the first series is portrayed from the wife's point of view. For those interested, there is a thread titled, "Asian wife exploring...true story to be submitted" under the Amateur Pic Feedback forum group. There you will see pictures, some of which are depicted in the story.

Finally, this first attempt at writing erotica could not have happened without many wonderful editors who generously gave their time: talldarkandrandom, wife2hotblkmen, roszezwild. Much appreciation also to McGyver and a very special thank you to RedHead*Muse who put the necessary finishing touches.

Thank you for your interest in our journey and welcome all comments.

Chapter 1: Present day -- 3:00am

I couldn't believe I had done what I just did.

Driving home at three in the morning, my dress crumpled and hair in a mess, my mind was full of conflict. The conflict of relishing an intoxicating two hours of sex with another man -- married, and the guilt racing through my mind as I drove home to Robert, my loving husband of over 15 years. Even though Robert planted the seed of this evening, and we enjoyed our first swingers dance the previous month, I still felt torn.

So many images were flooding my mind -- our college days when Robert and I would fuck every day, spending Sundays in bed screwing each other like rabbits, getting up only to feed our hunger, video-taping our sessions; recently, Robert showing me off on the web cam and the intense orgasms I experienced from talking with men (and women) online.

There was no doubt about the deep love we share for each other. In fact, as the early morning ended with Robert and I falling asleep in each other's arms after having some of our most intense sex ever, my love for him and his for me was stronger than ever before.

But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Can you tell that I'm still all over the place with the recent events, as I try to put in words the emotions and sensations that consumed me?

I suppose at this point in the story I should put in the requisite description of myself. I'm 41, a mother of three darling children, wife to a loving husband and a businesswoman.

I'm of Asian descent and stand 5'4". I won't give out my weight, for like most women I feel I could stand to lose a few pounds. Having had children, I have a "mummy's tummy", which the female readers who are mothers can relate to -- no matter how much I work out, I just can't seem to get rid of that tiny reminder of bringing children into the world. My breasts are small (about 36B), though Robert says they look like those of someone 20 years younger -- firm and perky, especially with my large hard nipples. Truth be told, I think breast-feeding probably had a lot to do with the shrinkage in size! I have rather large round eyes for an Asian woman; my skin is fair and smooth. I do tan easily and love to get tan lines, as it turns Robert on immensely to be fucking me doggy style and seeing the contrast in color. Like most Asian women, I'm on the slim side, but have curvy hips that allow for good "handling" as Robert says.

Chapter 2 - Two months earlier:

Rob and I have always been vocal in our lovemaking. He would always know what to say, filling my mind with incredibly lustful erotic images to get my juices flowing. Starting a few years ago, most of the "dirty talks" centered on having others join us, and more specifically, me being pleasured by other men and women of all shapes, sizes and color. Ever since college, I've had an active sex life. Once, after fucking my boyfriend at the time, I asked if I could visit his roomie, as I knew he had the hots for me and I was feeling extremely horny that night.

Wrapped in only a thin bed sheet, with baited breath, I slowly opened his roomie's bedroom door and saw the look of delightful surprise on his face. I could tell he had been stroking his cock while he listened to us fucking next door because he had his hand under the blanket and his one knee bent forming a tent.

With a devilish grin and without a word, I dropped the sheet, exposing my young, firm, freshly fucked body. Standing there completely naked, I sauntered over to the edge of his bed, all the time looking straight into his eyes. I was wet from having had orgasms earlier and the anticipation of having another guy touch me, feel me and fill me up shortly afterward, had my whole body charged with excitement.

I don't recall kissing him, as I thought the act of kissing to be that of an intimate show of love for the person -- strange how the mind works. I was about to fuck another guy, to have him taste my juices and to feel his cock grow in my mouth and yet the thought of kissing was almost taboo -- up until recently this perception ruled.

Reaching down, I pulled his blanket off. As I bent over, provocatively absorbing his scent, I took in the shape and size of his cock. My heart was pounding so loudly in my ears that it seemed to echo in the silent room. All I thought about was his cock, how it looked, felt and smelled different than my boyfriend's.

He was already leaking precum and as I took him in my mouth, the clear slightly sweet liquid coated my tongue and throat. Moaning, I slowly engulfed him, reaching between my legs to feel the wetness drench my fingers. I knew we were both ready -- this was not the time for prolonged foreplay.

Pulling him out of my mouth and using my hand, I gripped him tight around the shaft and gently stroked the head. I told him to put a condom on. He quickly pulled one out of his nightstand drawer, tearing the pouch with his teeth, between moans of pleasure from my continued stroking and sucking.

His cock coated with pre-cum and my saliva made squishing sounds with my hand movement. Stepping back to get ready, he rolled the condom over his cock head and looked up at me. I smiled and leaning close to his face whispered, "I'm going to ride you."

The feeling of having another cock in me right after being fucked hard was incredible. My pussy is on the small side and after I cum I get extremely tight. Even now after having kids, Robert loves how tight I feel after he has given me orgasms with his fingers and enters my pussy.

I rode the roommate slowly, savoring the feeling of having sex with another man. Call it slutty or sleazy or sexy or whatever you want, but to have two men lusting after you at the same time is a turn-on. I picked up my pace, grinding my clit harder against his pubic bone, and feeling myself getting tighter and tighter as his hands roamed upward to cup and squeeze my breasts.

Just as I was about to go over the edge, I felt him grow harder and then explode inside me. I was disappointed that he could not last longer, but he explained that he was so turned on from listening to me and then having me ride him, that he couldn't hold back.

Looking back, I suppose that night was a sign of my desire to have sex with multiple partners. However, after marrying Robert, I had no interest in seeking pleasure from others. In fact, I would not have accepted Robert "ordering from another menu". Both of us were raised in a conservative Asian culture, and marriage was a covenant between a man and a woman, and the union was exclusive.

I won't lie and say that I don't notice other attractive looking men. But for me, that is where it ended -- looking was fine. It was Rob's constant verbal painting of images of me with others that slowly, but surely began to filter into my thoughts as I masturbated or made love to my husband.

One night Robert showed me our profile on a swinger website and the pictures he placed there. He had me sit in the chair in front of the computer desk, while he stood next to me.

"Rob," I screamed horrified, "What did you do? I thought you said you erased those pictures of me and of us?"

"I couldn't get rid of them. You look so damn sexy and you know I love showing you off," he insisted.

"But you promised not to show them. They were for only you," my eyes rapidly scanned the monitor. "Oh god, you didn't put that one up?" pointing to the shot of me lifting my skirt with one hand exposing my shaved pussy with a thin landing strip, and the other pulling down my top and cupping my breast.

"Yup. And they love it," Robert replied.

"What! Others have already seen them?" as I pushed him off the chair, clicking the mouse madly. "Oh that one of me in the peach panties is nice. And that one of me holding the fishnet shawl over my naked front turned out kind of good... hmmm, not bad. They actually look sexy... and you hid my tummy. Thank you for that," as I playfully punched Robert. "But what if someone recognizes me?"

"I only put up the ones that don't show our faces. Besides, I already chatted with some couples about the swingers' dance and they said you looked hot. And the other part of it that I liked was that these people are just your everyday average people. They could be neighbors. Sue, look at their profiles. See this one...curiousfuncouple is their user name. They are in their forties, have kids, are professionals and require discretion. See, just like us baby," Robert explained.

"I don't know about all this," I said, nervously.

"Honey, the one thing that struck out at me was that 'no' means 'no'. There is no sex at the dance since it's in a public venue, even though it's rented out for private use. People will do a lot of touching and booty grinding and maybe some flashing of the boobs, but if you say 'no' they will stop," he said.

"And there is no sex?" I queried.

"Nope. Mind you, if you like someone then you can make arrangements for afterwards, but these dances are mostly for meeting other couples into swinging," Robert reassured me.

"I like that - the part of 'no' I mean. And as for the sex, well we'll see," I stated, as my reservations were slowly dwindling.

Around the same time, I met a client, a Hungarian named Nikolai. I knew right away he desired to get inside my panties (actually my preference is thongs). I shared this with Rob, since I knew he loved the thought of other men (and women) lusting after me.

Nikolai was about my husband's height and build and married. Robert met him when he dropped off some business papers for me at Nikolai's apartment. Later on, I needed to get documents signed by Nikolai. I found Nikolai to be very attractive. The previous times we met, he would touch my hand or arm, giving me tingling sensations. I also stole glimpses of his excitement. As our business meetings continued, I could feel the sexual tension growing. Each of us wanted to explore more, but was restrained by our respective obligations and sense of morals. Our eyes would linger longer than normal on each other in the meetings at my office. And his baby-blue eyes would at times captivate me. The most comforting aspect about him was a sense of chivalry and gentlemanliness. Then, Nikolai invited me over for him to sign some documents I would bring, but at a time when his wife and kids would be out.

"Rob, I have to meet up with Nikolai tomorrow night... at his place... alone," I said apprehensively.

He turned around with the smile of a Cheshire cat, "Then I better get you ready."

"Stop it Rob. You know this could be serious. Are you sure about me meeting him alone? I mean, why do you want me to have sex with another man?" I asked, knowing full well what his answer would be.

"Honey we've talked about this for a long time. We both love it when I describe you being licked by another man or seeing you with another woman, even though you are not quite ready for one. It's not that I don't love you, or that you do not turn me on anymore. In fact it's the opposite. I love you more then ever and I find you incredibly sexy. Any woman half your age would die to be able to have multiple orgasms and to squirt when you're properly stimulated," Robert replied lovingly.

"But I love how you make me feel. I love how you can make me cum so quickly and often. I just don't know about this entire swing thing. All I want is you," I argued.

"Sue, you know how I love staring at your body. You know it turns me on seeing your ass in your stretch pants, wearing only a thong or nothing underneath. You know that I'm proud of you and that I'm proud to see others steal glances at you," he emphasized.

Wanting to push my doubts aside he went on, "Besides, it's just sex. I'm confident in our relationship and I know you are too. You are the one that I want to spend my life with; to put up with my many little nuances, my dirty laundry. With someone else, it's just no-strings attached sex. And that's what I like about these swingers. I'm sure they will be just like us when we meet them at the dance."

I continued to scroll through the swinger website looking at other couples' pictures, realizing they were indeed similar to us. Some had very erotic pictures while others seemed more down-to-earth.

"Don't you remember how wet you got when we were on the web cam and you got those guys talking to you and seeing them cum? What about the time you were so hot that a woman texted us and wanted to voice with you? You were so turned on hearing her talking to you and cumming, that you came so hard it made her want you even more," my husband asked, stroking my neck and shoulders.

Robert can be very persuasive. He is able to say the right things, in the proper manner, at the most opportune time, and delivers them with a deep, soothing masculine voice. I guess that's why our sex life has always been great and creative. But this swing thing was a whole different situation.

I replied, "Baby, it's just weird having someone else touch me or to be touching another person."

"Yes, but you know you love the idea. Remember that time in college you told me about when you fucked two guys in one night right after each other?" he countered.

My body reacted immediately to those words and the vivid memory. I could not deny the wetness starting to form and I knew that Robert knew it was there, too.

"And you love the idea of having a black man grab your ass hard while he is licking your shaved Asian pussy." Rob kneeled in front of me, running his hands over my ass and planting hard kisses while slowly pulling my panties down with his fingers looped under the elastic.

"Oh baby that feels good. God, I love it when you do that," I spoke, my knees trembling. "Mmmm - do you think he will like my pussy baby?" I moaned leaning back, as I closed my eyes and held Robert's head against my hard clit. "I'm imagining a black man licking me, seeing and feeling his large black hands against my white skin."

Groaning loudly, Robert increased the urgency of licking my clit, planting his mouth tightly in a vacuum-like suction.

I sighed, "Yes that's it. Spread me wide. Suck my clit. Harder. Harder."

"I want to spread your beautiful pussy lips while I'm caressing you from behind, so I can see your pussy. I'll tell him to go ahead and smell my wife's sweet scent and to feel her baby-soft pussy lips," he spoke excitedly.

"Ohhhh, yessss I do want it, baby. I do want to see the lust of another man and to feel his desire. To have his mouth on my cunt, his hands fingering me, groping my ass, pinching my nipples", I replied in rasping tones.

"Uh huh," Robert replied between kisses and nibbles of my clit. "I know he'll love it baby. You taste soooo good, so fucking good! I can't wait to smell you and eat you after you've been fucked by another man."

I barely managed to speak. The image of Robert loving me so much that he would eat my fucked cunt usually removes any final inhibitions I have. "Yes, I do want another man's cock in me.... I want it all. I want him to taste my shaved Asian cunt and tell me how good it tastes. I want to feel his cock grow in my mouth. I want him to lick my rim and finger me. I want it all!" as I ground my cunt hard into my husband's mouth.

"Oh baby, its coming. Uh huh it's coming. Oh baby, don't stop, don't stop," I cry out, grabbing a clump of his hair - pulling and pushing his head at the same time, my pelvis thrusting up at him.

I feel the tremors starting like a small tornado going round and round in my pussy, winding faster and faster as I focus on Robert's mouth. He's grinding hard against my clit. His fingers are curled inside me, pressing my g-spot, while I imagine being impaled on another man's cock.

"Squeeze his fingers. Squeeze your cunt. Show him how tight you can get," Rob commanded in a soft, whispery voice.

"Oh fuck baby, make me cum! Make me cum, baby!" I yell. Suddenly, images of Nikolai interrupt and flood my mind. I see Rob behind me directing my mind while Nikolai samples my offering.

"Tell me you want it." Between sucks and licks, Rob calmly says, "Tell me you want to be fucked by someone else."

"Yes, yes, yes! I want to fuck another man. Yessssssss. Oh fuck, it feels so good," as my body shakes violently and my legs stiffen, toes curled. Rob's head is buried between my legs with his fingers inside me. Drifting back down from my heights, panting, my mouth dry and my body and mind are wanting more, so much more.

Moving up to my face, Robert kisses me passionately. "Taste yourself. Taste what I've enjoyed all these years and soon what Nikolai will have." I savor the taste of my juices on my husband's lips, tongue and imagine that it is Nikolai kissing me. My body is limp, but my clit is throbbing.

"I want to watch you cum again. Rub your self for him," Robert commands, as he moves around the chair and holds me from behind. "I love your tits. I love the feel, so firm and the hard nipples. That's it baby. Rub your sweet clit. See him watching you. See Nikolai's cock getting hard like it never has before. Feel his cock baby. Feel it slowly filling your mouth. Breathe in his scent. Look at his face. He's so turned on watching my wife devouring his married cock with her warm wet mouth."

"Yes. I can see it baby. I want to see it," panting as my stiff middle finger rapidly moves sideways across my engorged clit, my right arm flexed and every inch of my body focused on that sensitive knob. "I know he wants me. I can tell. A woman knows."

"Spread your legs for him baby. That's it. Let him see you so vulnerable. Let him know that he can have you completely."

Moaning loudly and squeezing my legs tight, I reply, "Yes he can fuck me all night long. It feels so good. I'm so close."

"Cum all over his face baby. Drown him in your sweet juices." He squeezes my tits while pinching and pulling my nipples at the same time.

"Oh oh oh, baby it's so fucking good. Pinch them harder. Oh fuck." My blood drains from my face, as my body goes taut with spasms brought on by fingering my clit. Robert barely holding on desperately gropes my breasts. He was trying to time his attack on my tits and nipples with my growing spasms.

"Oh fuck, here it comes baby. Oh it feels sooo good...sooo fucking... uuggghh." My eyes shut wide, my legs trembling.

"Cum all over his face baby. Drown him in your sweet juices."

"Oh baby, oh baby. Hold me... the room is spinning," I cried out, breathing rapidly as my body shivers with mini-tremors.

"Mmmm I love how you cum. Promise me you will be vocal and loud when you cum with Nikolai," Robert said as he gently kissed my mouth, saturating my dry lips with his saliva. I nod, but then doubt and uncertainty came slowly fading in. Will I actually go through with it?

12