Asian Slut Gets Used Ch. 03

Story Info
He takes his Asian toy out to get fucked by strangers.
3.7k words
4.45
95.2k
73

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** After agreeing to be a stranger's sex toy for the weekend, a slutty Asian girl gets tied down to be machine fucked, gets her nipples clamped and is brutally stretched open by several dildos ***

The outfit he had laid out for me was barely an outfit. There was a tiny leopard print skirt only 6 inches in length. There were no panties on the dresser for me, so I assumed I was to go commando all night. I slid the skirt up my tan toned legs and did my best to cover my pussy and ass cheeks. I checked myself out in the full length mirror and the skirt was very flattering. The curvy bottom of my tight ass wasn't entirely covered and with my butt cheeks on display it looked like I was asking for a spanking. My pussy started to tingle just thinking about being spanked in my new skirt and I was suddenly aware of how sore I was. My pussy usually goes right back to being tight as fuck after a bang session, but just a couple hours ago I had been brutally fucked by the biggest dildos I'd ever seen. I wondered if my pussy was ruined, what if it felt like throwing a hot dog down a hallway!

I walked back over to the dresser to see the rest of my outfit. A tiny white midriff tank top with a low cut vneck was also laid out. I pulled the midriff halter top over my head. It just barely covered my tits. I had to squeeze my tits together so they didn't stick out from the bottom of the shirt and it made my tits pop out obscenely. The nipples looked like they were trying to escape. At any moment I could pull a Janet Jackson nip slip! My outfit was complete with black stiletto heels. I slipped them on and strutted my way back over to the mirror.

Damn, I look sexy as hell. My legs looked a mile long in the high heels and the tiny skirt showed off my toned thighs. My flat stomach was on display and my titties were spilling out of my top. My curls and dark makeup were still in tact, but at this point I looked like a common street whore.

I strutted my way out of the bedroom and down the stairs. I walked back into the living room where my first dildo assault had taken place, to see my weekend master sitting on a chair waiting for me. My ass swayed as I walked up to him. He was very happy with what he saw. He licked his lips and gave me a wicked grin.

"You look sexy as hell, my Asian fuck toy. I'm glad you got some rest because you'll need your energy."

He handed me a 6- sided die. "We're going out tonight. You're going to roll this die and whatever number is facing up, that's how many men you'll have to pick-up and fuck."

I couldn't help but smile. What an interesting game! The idea of fucking strangers in public had always been a turn on of mine. When I was in college I let one of the basketball players fuck me in front of everyone at a party. I moaned and came over and over as he bent me over and fucked me front behind while people shouted "harder, fuck her harder!" at us. Ever since then public sex was a huge turn on for me. So I picked up the single die and dropped it to the floor.

"Let's go find those 5 lucky men," he said to me. "But first, let's make your outfit complete."

He pulled out two little pink suctions cups. With one hand he pulled down my halter top and let my breasts spill out. He used his thumb and forefinger to latch onto my left nipple and squeeze. I gasped out in pain. He began to pull and twist my nipple from my body. After squeezing with all his strength he finally released, then tortured my right nipple by twisting and pulling. Now that both nipples were rock hard, he licked the tiny suction cups and applied one to each nipple. He began to squeeze the little suckers over and over again and it felt like he was gnawing at them with his teeth. They were in constant pain , but he left them on and slid my tits back inside my top. Anyone with half a brain could see that I had nipple suckers on underneath my top. My tits were still popping out of my shirt and left very little to the imagination.

"Mmmm, you look so sexy. I love a woman with sensitive nipples and yours are perfect to torture and play with. One last thing before we go..."

This time he pulled a lacy black g string thong from his pocket. He bent down to put them on me and I stepped my legs through the flimsy strings. As he pulled the thong up my shapely thighs and ass, I realized there was a mini vibrator attached to the thin material that sat right on my clit. He pulled my skirt down over the thong but didn't try very hard since my tight ass cheeks were still hanging out.

"You're ready whore. Now let's go to the hotel bar and see who the lucky men will be."

We left his house and hopped into his car as we started to drive downtown. He valeted his car outside the front of the hotel and we walked to the hotel bar together. Everyone stared at me - men, women, it didn't matter. My slutty outfit was getting a ton of attention, drooling and double takes from men, glaring and eye rolls from the women. I didn't care though, I knew I looked sexy as fuck and that every man we passed wanted to be one of the lucky 5.

We sat down at the bar. There were only a few patrons, a couple sitting at the bar and some attorney-looking men at the far table.

"What would you like?" The bartender asked.

"What would you like?" My master countered the bartender's question with his own, as he eyed me up and down.

The bartender smirked and leaned over the bar towards me to get a closer look at my tits trying to bust out of my top.

"Is it true what they say about Asian chicks? Are they freaks?? And do they really have tighter pussies??"

"It's all true," he answered.

The bartender motioned for me to join him in the back room behind the bar. I was nudged off of my seat as my master whispered in my ear "Make it quick, you have a long night ahead of you."

I walked behind the bar and saw the table of lawyers all turn their heads to watch me strut behind the bar and disappear with the bartender's arm around my waist into the back room. Once we were in private, my body was ravaged. He wasted no time sliding his hands underneath my top and squeezing the nipple suckers. He grabbed my tit flesh in each hand and roughly kneaded my breasts. He ripped the suckers off my nipples and bent his head down to bite and suck the hard buds. I tossed my head back and moaned loudly, certain that everyone in the hotel bar heard me.

All of the sudden, the vibrator in my thong panties started to buzz. My master had the remote control! The bartender laughed when he heard the buzzing noise and said "Wow, I've never met a real life slut who goes out in public like this to get used!" He pulled out his rock hard penis and picked me up. His cock was about 8" and average thickness. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms were wrapped around his neck. He held me around his waist with one hand and used his other hand to pull my thong to the side and point his erect cock at my tight pussy entrance. My body began to slide down on his hard shaft, slowly. My pussy ached and his member stretched me open. Thanks goodness I felt tight again, my pussy had gone back to its normal tightness after being dildo fucked.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. "I love Asian pussy. Oh god, that little pussy feels like it's gripping my dick!"

My pussy was contracting around his cock, milking him, trying to make him cum quickly so I could move on to man #2. Still fucking me, he walked over to a desk and set my ass down on it. I laid my back down on the desk and he started to pound into my pussy furiously. He was fucking me so hard that my tits were bouncing on my chest and my legs were spread wide. I could hear how soaked my hole was as his balls slapped up against my wetness. Right as I started to cum around his cock, he pulled out and jizzed all over my tits. As I laid there still cumming on my own, he picked up the nipple suckers and attached them back to my hard tips. He pulled my shirt back over my cum soaked tits and pulled up his pants, then walked back out to the bar.

I was in an orgasm daze. My nipples were sore and the vibrator was still buzzing on my clit. I stood up, brushed myself off trying to fix my hair and makeup, then walked back out to see my master.

He greeted me with a smile. "Sounds like #1 had a good time. While you were away I made friends with the 2 lawyers sitting at that table over there. They asked if you'd be willing to join them for a little in a room. I told them you'd be more than happy to. "

He grabbed my hand and lead me to their table. I stood in front of them as they both eye fucked my body up and down.

"Gentlemen, as discussed, this is my Asian sex doll. She is yours to play with. I promise you will enjoy her delectable body as much as I do."

"She's perfect, so sexy. And look at that ass," the lawyer said as he cupped my bare ass cheek and lightly massaged it before slapping it very hard. They were both fairly young, in their early 30's I guessed. They looked so uppity, sitting there in nice suits drinking their scotch on the rocks.

"Let's go upstairs to room 909 and have some fun!" The other lawyer said.

The four of us walked towards the elevator and stepped inside. One man hit the button for floor 9 and the door started to close. As soon as they shut, hands were all over my body. My tits were pulled out of my top a second time and the suckers were ripped off my nipples. I screamed out in pain and two hands reached out to pull my nipples from my body. The bell dinged for the 3rd floor. As we continued our rise up, I felt hands reach under my skirt and grab my ass cheeks. And another hand slipped under my thong and I felt a finger slide into my wet hole. My skirt was above my waist with my thong covered pussy exposed and my tits hanging out. We finally reached the 9th floor and I strutted half naked down the hallway to their hotel room.

I was pushed over to a king sized bed and I fell onto the mattress. One of the men was immediately on top of me, ripping my clothes off my body and tossing them in a pile on the floor. While he held my arms down, the other man stripped naked. His cock was hard and pointed straight at my mouth. He smoothed my hair away from my face then rammed his cock in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck that cock girl. Mmmm your small mouth can't handle my big cock!" He said as he started face fucking me. His friend held both my arms down with one hand and used his other hand to slap my tits and twist my nipples.

"Man, you gotta try her mouth. This bitch knows how to suck cock. What a fucking whore!"

He pulled out and his friend quickly undressed, then took his place as he also began to fuck my face.

I was choking on his large cock and my eyes started to tear up. Then I felt another cock start to enter my used pussy.

"Ohhh fuuuuckkk, this bitch just got fucked by that bartender but her pussy is still as tight as a virgin. I'm gonna tear her up!! Come on you sexy fuck toy, take that hard cock!"

I started to cry. I'm not sure why! It was partly because I was being throat choked by a huge cock and partly because I realized I was truly a whore. I was being used by absolute strangers and my pussy had already soaked the hotel sheets. I looked over to see my master sitting on the couch watching the show.

The man fucking my pussy pulled out and said "man you gotta try this tight hole."

They switched places and my pussy was soon filled with a different cock. After fucking me on my back for a few strokes, he pulled out and laid down on the bed. "Get on top" he said to me. I got up and strattled his cock. I slowly started to sit on his dick as it stretched me open. He grabbed my hips with his hands and pushed me down, to take the full length of his cock in one stroke. I let out a moan as I felt completely full. He used his hands on my hips to bounce me up and down on his dick and my tits were bouncing up and down.

I was about to cum when I felt his friend climb behind me on the bed. He put his hands around my chest and grabbed my tits flesh as he started to push his lubed cock up my tight asshole. I yelled out "no, please don't fuck my ass! Please not there!"

"Shut up slut! Take my cock!" He yelled and pushed another inch into my back door. I winced out in pain and I felt the two cocks inside of me rub against my inside wall. It felt amazing. The friction of the two cocks fucking me in and out was bringing me to orgasm. I yelled out and came as my body was violated.

I felt the man in my ass cum and as he pulled out I felt his jizz leak out of my bum. I was still riding the other guy's cock. He was brutally bouncing my body up and down his hard rod and fucking me furiously.

I came again and coated his cock with my cum. Not long after, I felt his cum spray the inside of my pussy and I fell to the side, onto the bed wanting to pass out.

As I laid there, I saw both men get dressed and shake my master's hand. They both gave him their business cards then slapped my ass hard before leaving the hotel room.

"Mmmm you look so sexy my pet. I'd love you take you right now on this bed, but you still have 2 more men to fuck before I get to take you home and punish you for letting so many strange men violate your precious holes. Now get dressed and let's go find lucky #4 and 5."

I rummaged up my tattered clothes and redressed. As I pulled up my thong and re attached the nipple suckers, I thought to myself "I really am a common street whore." My outfit looked sleek and sexy when I first put it on. Now I felt like a dirty whore who would do anything to get her holes filled up.

He wrapped his hand around my bare waist and lead me out of the hotel room and back towards the elevators. As we stepped inside the elevator cart he hit the button for the top floor and smiled at me. As we rode up, I noticed his erection jutting from his pants. I wondered when he was going to fuck me. He certainly loved watching me get fucked by a machine, some dildos, and now by strange men, but when was he going to claim my holes as his own?

We arrived at the top floor and I heard the thump of loud club music. We were greeted by a bouncer who led us to the entrance of the club. It was packed with men and women, all probably in their mid 20's - early 30's who were dancing, drinking, grinding and having a fun night. My master led me to the bar and ordered two vodka tonics. I drank mine in less than a minute. The vodka really helped take the edge of my entire situation off and I was so thirsty and hungry, I hadn't had anything to eat or drink since I left!

As soon as I finished my drink, my master had another one waiting for me. I guzzled it down quickly and was soon on drink #3. I was tipsy already and my body just wanted to dance! I grabbed my master's hand and pulled him to the dance floor. I grinded on his hard cock and let his hands wander over my body. His hands slid up and down my side then reached around front and grabbed my tits. Other men on the dance floor started to notice and couldn't take their eyes off my body. He loved the attention I was getting and started to tease them. He pulled my top down and let my right tit pop out, nipple sucker and all. He continued to massage my naked breast in front of everyone then started squeezing the nipple sucker as I moaned. I continued to grind my perky ass in circles around his cock with my hands reaching behind me to stroke his cock. He pulled my top down again and let my left tit free. Now both my titties were showing and he cupped them and made them bounce on my chest. It looked like my tits were dancing to the music. A small group of men had gathered around us, blatantly watching my naked breasts get fondled.

My master wasn't done teasing them. Now he was pulling my skirt up over my round ass and pussy, letting everyone see me girate my hips in a gstring thong. I felt so naked and on display, men were oogling my private parts and started to circle around us. One man was brave enough to reach out and grab a handful of tit meat, but that was all it took to encourage the others. Soon my body was covered with stranger's hands, all grabbing my sensitive tits, nipples, pussy lips and clit. My master held my arms behind my back as my body was ravaged.

I had never felt to many hands on me at once. My entire body felt sensitive and sore. I wanted to escape, but the twisting and pulling of my nipples and clit had made my pussy so wet that I could feel cum dripping down my thigh.

"The slut is cumming from this!" Someone yelled. "She must love being gangbanged by strangers!"

My master quickly pulled me away from the crowd of men before they could gangbang me, but he had also pulled away two of the men from the groping mob. He steered me towards a VIP booth, both men following behind me. As we entered the both, I was pushed down on my back as a man jumped on top of me and began kneeding my tit meat. His friend pulled his cock out and shoved it in my mouth then began thrusting in and out. I coated his cock with saliva as he choked me with his member.

The other man stopped assaulting my tits and rammed his hard dick straight into my wet pussy. He continued fucking me violently. He was thrusting fast and hard, pulling his thick cock completely out and then ramming the entire length back inside of me over and over again. He moved his position to lay next to me and entered my pussy from behind me. His friend laid in front of me and I was stuck in between them like a sandwich. His friend tried to press his cock at the entrance of my pussy, even though it was already stuffed with the other man's cock. He didn't seem to care though and he just continued to push his cock into my once tight hole. His rigid dick split me open, wider and wider as my pussy soon had two cocks fucking in and out of me. I came Over and over and over, the loud club music drowned out the sound of my screams. Both men just kept ramming my hole, trying to out do the other. My ass was slapped and my nipples were cruelly twisted and pulled. As we all came, they pulled my hair and told me what a filthy whore I was.

As soon as they finished, my master grabbed my arm and started to pull me out of the club. Trying to keep up with him I pulled my top down and tried to cover my cum soaked pussy with the little skirt. When we got in the elevator he turned to me and said "Now you are ready for a proper punishment and fuck. You filthy little slut. You came from fucking complete strangers, letting them use your tight little holes. I'm going to punish your body for acting like such a slut in public!"

My body was completely spent and covered in cum, but I smiled thinking about what he had in store for me...