Asian Stranger Becomes My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thinkpub
thinkpub
199 Followers

She smiled and I felt a little freaked out that someone could know all that about me. i clear my cache on my computer every time i close the browser and i close the browser after every porn session or if i ever leave the house. i am no more than a mouse in a maze to this seductress and all i could think is.... i'm good with that.

"Are you ready for some fun tony?"

i eagerly reply back, "Yes Mistress. i am here to obey your every command."

"Good boy, tony. Come stand by this padded table. Hands to your side. Never touch me unless I instruct you to."

i move to the table and she comes up next to me. She removes the leash and puts it on the table. She takes some padded leather cuffs from the table and puts them on my wrists then bends down brushing her hair against my erect cock as she brings the other two cuffs to my ankles and affixes them firmly. They feel comfortable. They have some cool fur inside them that feels really soft. She grabs the metal hook on the cuff on my left wrist and leads me between two pillars. In front of me is a padded leather hitch post that is already adjusted to just below my waist. She first attaches my wrists to clasps on the hitch posts and spreading my legs out she attaches my ankles to the two beams by a chain about 2 feet long. i am slightly bent forward but i can place my hands on the hitch post before me and my legs are spread about a foot wider past my shoulders. i can't see Mistress Leslie, she is behind me and all my reading of erotic tells me that moving my head around on a swivel is a quick way to punishment. i finally feel her behind me and she is leaning into me a little as she reaches under my legs and i feel her grabbing at my hard as steel cock and rubbing my balls a little.

"Mmm. Shaved nice and smooth for me tony. Good boy. Five weeks without release. I bet your balls are very sensitive to the touch aren't they."

She starts with a soft caress of my balls which turns into a firm grasp after a few seconds. She holds them firmly applying a little added pressure. i then emit a groan of discomfort and then she releases them only to start tapping them with her fingers till she hits the pressure that changes from erotic to a level of mild discomfort for me and i again begin to whimper a little at the sensation. She continues this for at least a minute but my sense of time is probably warped from the discomfort of the situation. There are no clocks visible in the room so i will have no way of telling how long anything lasts unless Mistress Leslie tells me.

"Good boy. You want me to make those balls explode for you, tony?"

i sob a little because it is really so much of what i want to experience. A mistress using me and letting me experience a deep orgasm at her command.

i almost start to cry as i say, "Yes Mistress.... so much." i take a deep breath to try to capture my composure.

"Well, tony. That may or may not happen today. I'm still deciding if I should toy with you for a while and make you wait until week 6 before letting your chastity end. Or perhaps, week 8 or 12 or..." Her voice tappers off leaving me wondering what last number may be at the end of her thought.

My eyes grow wide with the idea. i may get what i want in being submissive to such a beautiful mistress but in the end, i could be no better off than before if she chooses to make me her chastity toy as well. i feel confused, sad but know all i can do is obey her and hope for some mercy.

She steps away and i hear latex gloves snapping. She walks around in front of me and i see on her petite hands, black latex gloves on both hands. She has a bottle of massage oil that she is pouring into one hand then she puts the bottle down and begins to rub them together. She reaches down in front of me and lubes up my cock and balls with the lotion and greases it up. The sensation is wonderful. It has been so long since another person has made contact with my cock and balls and especially with it be lubed up and starting to stroke it. i could only groan with pleasure. She rubs the oil all over them but her major purpose is to oil them up and she doesn't apply strong pressure nor does she stroke the cock much to increase my arousal. Still it is contact to my sensitive area and i enjoy it as best i can. i groan with pleasure then her hands disappear from my skin. i whimper from the withdrawal of the sensation. She takes the lotion and disappears behind me and i hear more oil being dispensed. This time she oils up my ass cheeks then enters between my cheeks and applies some pressure against my anus. i play with my ass some but it has been some time and never have i had a woman touch my anus so i squirmed forward. i can't go very far with the wood bar directly in front of my hips.

"Hmmm. You don't play much with your butt do you tony?"

"A little Mistress but not very much. It's hard to hide toys around the house for that without raising suspicion, "i reply.

i hear her place more lube on her glove as she hears my reply, "Well, nothing to hide here tony." She applies more pressure to my anus and drives her finger into my ass. i groan and find myself pressed against the wood beam in front of me as she wiggles her finger inside my ass. She removes it and pushes it back in me. Then eventually gets into a rhythm where she is finger fucking my ass and then i feel her add a 2nd finger and i moan deeper at the sensation. i've never had a woman do this to me and the mix of humiliation and erotic sensation is awesome. i'm glad i can lean my hands against the beam in front of me to help steady me because she continues to finger fuck me for a while getting my virgin ass to take her fingers.

"I think you are liking this tony. You like me fucking your ass with my fingers?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

"Well, maybe I should put on my strap-on and fuck your ass more thoroughly?"

i moan at the thought and finally beg, "Yes please Mistress fuck my ass with your strap-on please."

She removes her fingers and walks around to look at my eyes. She removes her gloves and grabs my hair and pushes my head down to force me to look at my cock. It is dripping pre-cum and a lot.

She points to the pre-cum accumulating on the floor already. "This is just from my two fingers in you tony. If I fuck you with a strap on, you might actually achieve orgasm and we can't have that happen. So I need to eliminate full penial stimulation from the equation this early. I can't have you shooting off already tony." She makes a frowny face and tries to look sad about it.

She walks over to a refrigerator and brings out a small tray with some plastics pieces in a solution and a blue gel in a plastic bag. She puts the tray on the floor in front of me and the blue gel bag is big enough to cover my balls and cock. The cool sensation immediately deflates my erection and shrinks my balls back inside me. i gasp from the sensation but other than involuntary gasps and groans from the cold sensation, i stay quiet.

My cock in fully limp and she removes the blue gel bag. The pieces in the tray are to a CB-6000 chastity device. She attaches it to me in little time and locks a small padlock on it. The cold liquid it was in was just more massage oil but it keeps the device cool and lubricated so there is no chance of the penis expanding during installation.

Mistress Leslie stands up and disappears behind me again. i hear her behind me and look down at the tray with the massage oil in it. i see her dipping a metal anal plug that is about 5 inches long into the gel.

"OK tony. Phase two of getting that ass ready for me to fuck it with my favorite strap on. First, I want you to get use to something inside you deep and thicker."

She takes the anal rod and presses it against my hole and let's it penetrate a little then lets is push out. The rod has several bulbs on it so basically it is a 5 inch dildo with anal beads so once it goes into the anus it acts as a stopping point. She presses it again and lets it enter and exit. Then again but this time she presses it half way in and it doesn't exit this time. She wiggles it in my ass making me groan with mixed feelings of erotic sensation and dealing with a foreign object in my ass. Slowly she presses it in deeper until the final bulbous bead is sucked behind my anal muscle holding it deep inside me. She twists it a few times as there is a cap holding it from just being taking completely inside me. She uses that to move it around a little and wiggle it inside me causing me to feel it move around and fill my ass.

"We need to let that stay inside you for a while so you can get used to it so for now. We need to entertain ourselves in another way."

She unclips all 4 limbs from the posts and walks me to a leather bed with other clasps on it to secure me. She lays me down on my back and connects my arms and legs opening me up in a spread eagle. She presses against the anal rod to ensure it didn't dislodge any. She inspects my penis in the chastity device.

"Wow. You are just dripping out pre-cum, tony. 5 weeks for you is sure a lot of juices pent up. You need to massage your prostate better if you aren't going to ejaculate very frequently. It's not good for your health."

My balls still have oil on them and she starts to massage them and roll them in her hand. It feels very nice until i feel the counter argument. It increases blood flow to my penis and my penis starts to grow until the CB-6000 stops its progress. She smiles as she sees the understanding on my face.

"Feels good until you got to that point huh, tony?" She continues to massage my balls. "Oh you like it but you don't, I bet." She giggles. "OK tony. I think we need some me time as your body acclimates to your new toys. Doing all this to you has made me a little turned on. I like getting my freak on with a nice submissive boy. Mmmmmm. Tell me tony, do you like my body?"

"Oh god yes Mistress. You are incredibly beautiful from your head to your toes you are gorgeous beyond belief."

"Good boy, tony. I couldn't have done better if I scripted that myself. Well, I have to tell you that my body needs a little attention now. "

She straddles on top of me and i feel her groin press against my CB-6000.

"Oh that isn't comfortable at all tony. I'm just going to go a little lower and see if I get rub my pussy against your balls." She tried for a little bit then stopped. "No that's not doing anything for me. Your balls have to be tighter." She gets up and returns with several gel cock rings and proceeds to put them on my balls until all the sag comes out of my ball sack. She returns to her previous position and i feel her rubbing her pussy against my balls making them ache. She looks into my eyes and i watch her moan as she enjoys the sensation she is getting. "You like my breasts, tony?"

"Very much so Mistress. They are exquisite!"

Mistress leans forward and places her breast to my mouth.

"Kiss it, lick it and suck it softly. They are sensitive so nothing rough and bite my nipples and I will be changing my policy on how much pain I inflict on a sub from "very little" to "begging me stop", understood?"

i don't reply but nod my head a little as i start nibbling away at her wonderful breasts. i change up my oral attentions from licking to sucking to swirling my tongue around her nipple. She moves her breasts back and forth over and over again and i know i am doing something right because i hear her responses and i'm sure i am pushing the right buttons to please her. Finally, i get her to the point where she is moaning quite passionately and then she screams out in pleasure."

"Oh god! tony... fuck yes don't stop. Holy god! i've never." She go silent as her body shakes uncontrollably and she shoots a hand between her legs. "Good god tony! I've never experienced an orgasm from just stimulation of my breasts until now. You made me cum with your tongue on my breasts. Mmmmm." She finally released her hand from between her legs and brought her hand up to my mouth. "Taste what you do did to me. Once you got me over the edge, I had to bring my hand down to keep the orgasm going even harder but I was in full orgasm before my hand touched my clit. Mmmm. tony is a very good boy!"

She laid on top of me while she caught he breath. i just laid there unable to move but enjoying the contact. Something i just don't get at home.

"OK tony, I rarely give rewards this early in a session but you did something to impress me. You can ask me to do something for you but don't over reach. The chastity device is non-negotiable. What can I do for you as a reward?"

i think and know i don't want to over reach but i realized one thing i would love to have happen so i ask. "Mistress, in your current situation you are almost completely naked. i truly find your body unbelievably beautiful. The corset is very erotic but if Mistress can grant me one favor, can Mistress allow me to see her completely naked for a while? i would love to keep serving you wearing no clothes for just a little while please."

Mistress smiles and reaches for the zipper and unzips the corset until it releases her body. Her abs are well defined under her corset and her entire body looks firm and fit. i swear if my cock wasn't restrained, it would have released a gallon of cum.

"That was a very reasonable request tony. You continue to impress me. I know my research indicated you were going to be a lot of fun but you are exceeding my expectations at every turn. I liked your enema preparation, shaving technique and even your communication to me would lead me to believe you have been in service of a Mistress in the past but my research indicates that you haven't. Am I correct?"

"Thank you for your compliments Mistress. No i have never served a Mistress in real life. A little over the phone for masturbation prior to being married but mostly from reading erotica and desiring to be submissive and polite. i am honored by your compliments and hope to continue pleasing you so much, Mistress."

"Well, we are going to take that tongue out on another test drive. This time, with my pussy and ass. I can tell you that I too cleaned myself up and my ass is very clean as well. Are you willing to service my asshole with your tongue, tony?"

"Yes please Mistress. Yes please."

She straddles my head this time and faces my cock. She spreads her ass cheeks away and moves around until she feels my tongue directly on her anus. i begin servicing her anus with my tongue. She moans and i can feel her pussy juices dripping down to my chin. It isn't long before she slides herself back some and provides me her pussy juices into my mouth. i lick and suck them down. She tastes very good. i hear a diet of the right food can change the flavor of vaginal juices and semen. Whatever she eats is yum yum yummy! i double my efforts as she slides her pussy atop my mouth and she pauses and my tongue hits her clit and starts circling it. It is virtually no time at all before she is in complete orgasm again and she just holds onto my waist as i lick and suck her through a very intense orgasm. She needs to catch her breath but doesn't want all stimulation to stop so she slides to where i am again providing sensation to her asshole and this time i take the opportunity to tongue inside. She eventually pushes back and drives my tongue in deeper her hands move between her legs and between my anal stimulation and her hands, Mistress Leslie is deep into another orgasm. She is completely spent after this orgasm and slides off of me completely.

"My god that tongue is incredible. I have to say that is the best oral stimulation I have ever received tony. Your wife must love it."

"She is grossed out with the idea of any touching of her vaginal area. She doesn't even let me finger her. i have never given her oral pleasure and i have asked on many occasions." i frown and feel sad.

"Well, her loss my gain on this one, little one. I can't believe how limiting she is sexually.

"We hardly kiss even. i just assumed after the marriage, she would open up and be more adventurous. She simply closed down and has no interest in sex or physical contact. i am just a roommate and a friend at best. She gets upset when i try to bring up the subject so i have just shut down on any attempts to discuss it with her. i'm sorry Mistress, it isn't appropriate for me to discuss this with you. i am sorry."

"It's fine tony. I'm sorry you feel so trapped but for the rest of our time, you are my little toy and you are bringing me much pleasure with your service. Even when I'm not orgasming from your tongue, I feel joy in your service to me and I want you to know that a Mistress achieves pleasure from her submissive serving and obeying. Your compliance to being bound and in chastity is very pleasing to me. I may still have you leave without letting you orgasm today. You have already earned an orgasm but I like the fact that you self-chastised and I am still deciding if you need a Mistress to make you continue it for a time to understand that it is no longer your decision. That it is mine. I won't decide for sure until later. First, I have to have a little of that ass with my strap-on toy."

She smiled and tugged at the anal toy in my ass making me squirm a bit but then i realized that i was about to have this amazing beautiful Mistress sliding her Mistress cock in and out of my ass. The thought again made my cock stir until it hit the hard plastic of the CB-6000 and was unable to continue growing.

She went across the room for a cold bottle of water. She returned and after several sips for herself, she offered some to me as well. i took two sips and thanked her. She disconnected my legs from the table and i saw her press a button that lowered two cables from the roof. She connected them to my leg cuffs and raised them into the air turning me into an "L" in the air. i heard her click a latch on the table just under my ass and go to the other side and do the same. The part of the table that was used to rest my ass and legs is now free and she rolls it away. My ass is more or less up in the air and my legs suspended above. She rolls something against the table which i later understand is a step for her to raise herself to access my ass with her toy. She moves to the side so i can watch her as she lays out and steps into her strap-on harness. She rolls over a tray with different dildos on that she can attach to her harness. i see a variety from a thin 5 inch dildo to something close to 12 inches and the thickness of my wrist. i hope she doesn't choose that one. She settles on a longer than expected toy which is about 8 inches but it is something thinner and i sigh at the idea that this would fill me deep but not tear me open with too much girth. i shudder in anticipation and Mistress smiles seeing that i am liking her choice. She attaches it and again fills her hand with lubricant and starts stroking her long rod and makes me watch.

She directs me to look her straight in the eye. "You know I'm going to fuck your ass deep and long with my cock, right?"

i groan and my body shakes as i look deep into her eyes and reply, "oh yessssssss Mistress."

She walks between my legs and steps up. i feel her wiggle the anal plug inside me and she tugs and releases, tugs and releases and then she pulls it out in one quick motion and leaves me feeling empty in an instant. i moan and feel void and want it back almost at once. She drops it to her side and i hear it hit the floor and roll away. She is still stroking her strap-on and is now staring at me between my legs. She is naked except for harness and long rod. She clicks something and i hear her cock start to hum. i didn't expect it but she had a vibrating dildo. She presses it against my anus and i feel the vibrations immediately. i want it deep inside me and vibrating my prostate. She smiles as she holds it against my hole and slowly she leans toward me and i feel it slowly enter me and start to fill my ass. i moan and feel so content looking at this goddess who has control of my body so completely. She drives it half way in and withdrawals. She moves it back inside me and moves past half way and before i know it she is flush with my body and her legs are pressed against mine, her pelvis is pressed deep against me and the dildo is filling me and vibrating deep inside me. i see Mistress press a black device and the vibrations change. My eyes roll back as the sensation inside my ass change with the change in vibration. i moan like a little slut and i try to wiggle my ass hoping the added movement will push me into deeper ecstasy. Mistress smiles and starts a rhythm sliding her long cock in and out of my ass. She keeps me guessing as she changes the vibration mode from one setting to another. i enter what i later find out is "sub space" and i lose track of what is happening and am just simply enjoying being used and pleasured by my Mistress. My ass feels like never before and nothing compares to this from what i was able to do to myself in anal play. i finally gather myself and see my Mistress fucking my ass and i feel so happy. Mistress looks so happy fucking her little toy and she starts picking up the pace. She is stroking longer strokes and deeper. She sets the vibration to a strong deep setting and i see the setting is doing as much for Mistress as it is doing to me. The dildo must be pressed against Mistress that is setting her on fire. Mistress increases her pace and seems driven to fuck my ass and wants to make that dildo cum in my ass. She grabs my legs and is thrusting fast and hard and fucking my ass so deep. i hear her breathing and her moaning. She is close to orgasm again fucking me. i feel so happy knowing Mistress is going to orgasm again while using my ass. i am totally immobilized but Mistress is using me for her pleasure so well. She starts to moan and grunt and i see her body shaking as she moans a long deep moan as she presses her cock deep inside me and she holds it deep. She looks deep in my eyes and groans with abandon as she orgasms and her eyes just drive the sensation of her orgasm into my eyes and i feel as if the dildo is cumming inside me. Mistress changed the vibration and it now feels like i feel as i ejaculate and it feels wonderful. i almost know what it is like to have a cock explode inside me.

thinkpub
thinkpub
199 Followers