Asian Stranger Becomes My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thinkpub
thinkpub
199 Followers

Mistress catches her breath and eventually pulls her cock out of my ass. She observes again my limp cock has a large puddle of juice leaking from it. She effectively milked my prostate and had my cock been able to get hard, i am sure i would have been made to cum with an incredible force. Still, i can't help but enjoy the sensation i just had as Mistress took my anal virginity and fucked me in a way that i could have never imagined. Just hours ago, i was having an early lunch dreading my boring life. Now i see such opportunities of serving my Mistress that i am more excited than i have been in years over anything. i only want to find new ways to please my Mistress and hope she continues to use me in new and creative ways.

Mistress leaves her strap-on swinging from her hips as she lowers my legs and unlocks my wrists. She assist me to my feet and leans me over the table and encourages me to stretch. My ass is exposed and i almost wish she comes up behind me and starts fucking me again with her cock. i wiggle my ass and she moves quickly behind me and drives her cock inside me again fast and hard. She fucks my ass hard this time and smacks my ass as she fucks it. i moan and whimper feeling another sensation of being fucked. Mistress grabs my hips and fucks my ass. The dildo is not vibrating this time. This ass fucking is fulfilling a base desire of power fucking someone in a submissive position. Mistress seems to be energized by this sensation and she drives into my ass over and over for several minutes before my whimpers subside and her breathing becomes much labored. She again rests with her cock deep inside me before withdrawing it. i feel incredibly used and submissive to my Mistress. i only want to be held by my Mistress and feel her strong body against mine. A wave of contentment covers me and i feel so happy in my submission.

Mistress again reaches for the bottle of water and takes a few drinks and offers me some which i gladly drink and empty the bottle. She is breathing heavily and her body has a sheen of sweat covering her from her heavy activity. She is gorgeous and standing in front of me now, i can see her chest continuing to raise and fall as she regains her breath. i too am covered with sweat and my ass now has a sense of discomfort without a doubt but i still feel happiness more than anything. This is not even something i could have fantasized as well as what i am actually experiencing.

She finally catches her breath and walks over to a throne chair in another part of the room. She picks up my leash as she walks over there to require me to follow her. She wraps the leash around the thrones arm and leaves me on the floor in front on a very nice carpet as she takes a moment to remove her strap on and harness. i did catch that this time that her strap on actually entered inside her so i could see by fucking my ass it was also moving inside of her too giving her internal sensations as well.

She sat low on the throne with her ass to the edge and leaned back. She grabbed the leash and pulled me toward her and directed my face close to her crotch once again

"Lick my inner thighs and around my pussy until I command otherwise," she commanded.

i begin on one thigh tasting her salty sweat, licking and slurping with my lips to provide some suction on her moisture as i drank her sweat. i worked on one leg then the other and then started again on the inner crevice between her leg and pussy. i licked and slurped on one side and then the other which then resulted in a gasp from Mistress.

"Pussy! Lick my pussy now!" she demanded.

i immediately provided firm pressure from my tongue on her pussy. No desire to tease with her clear command to give it attention and in a matter of moments, her legs were wrapped around my back as she tried to drive my face into her crotch and she moaned and screamed from another orgasm. When she could not deal with any more contact she pushed me away and i again watched her glow in the aftermath of her orgasm as she caught her breath. She pointed at a refrigerator across the room and i immediately went to get her another cold bottle of water. She drank half of it quickly and then offered it to me. i drank a little and offered it back to her and she finished it.

"OK tony. I'm going to say you are a good little submissive to play with," she smiled like the cat the ate the canary.

She pointed over to one corner, it was a large open shower pit. It was open to the room but had a small basin that kept the water from flowing out of the corner. i could tell she wanted me to go and turn on the water to get the shower warm for her. i went over and turned it on then returned to Mistress in her throne chair. She sat up and removed my wrist cuffs and then got down and removed my ankle cuffs as well. Lastly, she left my collar on but removed the leash and then held on to my arm for balance has her legs still appeared weak from her orgasms as we returned to the shower area.

She pointed down and i knew she wanted me to remove her shoes. i knelt down and removed them for her gladly. She walked into the shower and let the warm water cover her entire body.

"Come here and wash your mistress, my little toy. Your collar is waterproof so you have nothing to worry about." she said in a relaxed voice.

i entered the shower and found a loofa and some body soap and began rubbing the Mistress all over. She would raise her arm to direct me to wash under it and spread her legs to give me access to scrub between her legs. Although i was washing her body it was as if she was directing my every move to scrub where she desired and for no longer than what she desired. When she felt she was done, she walked to the side of the shower next to some towels. She grabbed one and dried her hair and wrapped her hair up with it. She took another towel and handed it to me. i opened the towel and dried her body from top to bottom. After drying her, i opened the towel against her back and handed her outstretched arms the ends. She wrapped the towel around her and tucked it together.

"Go and wash yourself now, tony." she commanded.

i went back and washed my body of the layer of sweat from being fucked by mistress' strap on and the soap removed all the lube around my groin and ass. i finished quickly and stepped toward the towels. She nodded so i knew i could dry myself. i didn't wrap myself but left the towel on a rack next to the folded towels. Mistress had taken 2 sports drinks from the refrigerator and was drinking one. The other was offered to me when i returned to sit on the ground next to her throne.

"Drink some of the drink, little one. Once you feel you have had enough, lay on your back on the carpet with your legs open." she directed.

i felt thirsty enough to get through more than half when i put the cap back on the bottle and laid on my back with my legs open. i wasn't sure what to do with my arms so i had them to my side with my hands under my ass to keep myself from being tempted to do anything with them unless directed to do so. Mistress got up and knelt between my legs. i saw her with a key and she unlocked my CB-6000 and began to dismantle the device. My penis expressed it's excitement by blowing up like an airbag car crash. Mistress first looked appreciative then she frowned.

"You can sit up, my little submissive," she said.

i leaned up on my elbows then lifted myself up and rested my upper body weight on my locked arms behind me. i remained with my legs apart as Mistress sat between my legs. She didn't touch my cock and moved all parts of the device outside of my legs.

"You have done very well my submissive but I am going to close out our session for the day. I am very pleased with your service and want you to know how happy you have made me today. I do want to give you release today but I must temper my joy with my responsibility as your Mistress. I need you to know that before, you kept yourself in chastity but now that decision is mine. Your orgasms are now mine and mine alone to give. Do you understand?" Mistress spoke calmly but with strength in her voice.

i was very disappointed. i knew how many times i had made Mistress orgasm and i tried so hard to do everything to obey her exactly as she wanted me to. i was so hoping for a release at the end. i was starting to tear in my eyes and my penis sadly was deflating in disappointment.

She spoke seeing my response, "I know you won't understand this but this was a very hard decision for me to make. I truly want to provide you an orgasm for your wonderful service. You really do serve your Mistress well. You must read a lot of erotica and literature on the subject to be as well versed as you are. I do have a reason to deny you orgasm today as I mentioned. You must have one more test to understand that you can now only orgasm if I allow it."

i nod and acknowledge that my cocks ability to cum is not mine. i am sad. i feel i may have just gone from a cold bitch of a wife to a Mistress that will forever deny me. At least with my new Mistress, i can at least pleasure her and feel a woman's joy from my tongue. Plus my ass could be used milking my prostate which felt as close to an orgasm without feeling complete as i could have ever imagined.

"i am your submissive, Mistress. i will obey and abstain even without the chastity device until Mistress gives me permission, " i reply.

"Good boy, tony. I do want you for another session. I am going to move you to test yourself rather quickly. Are you able to return for a session in a week from Saturday?" Mistress asked.

"Yes Mistress. What time and for how long please. i only ask the duration so i know how long to cover my time away from home if i need to create an excuse." i reply.

She replies, "Most of the day. Let's say 10am to at least 10pm. Can you arrange that?"

i smile and tell her, "That will be fine Mistress. It is a sports day so i will just tell her i am going to Lenny's sports bar to watch sports all day. i can even take an Uber so i can leave my car and not worry about her being concerned about me driving drunk after too many hours at the sports bar."

Mistress nods and says, "Do that and I will arrange to have someone pick you up at the sports bar to bring you here. You will know you have made contact when someone asks you if you, 'Are ready for some twisted time at Leslie's little sports bar?' When that is asked you should reply 'Go home team.' and comply with any and all commands you are given from that point on as if it was given by your Mistress herself. Understood, little one?"

i reply, "Yes Mistress. 'Go home team.' and i will obey all commands.

She looks happy and then continues, "You should always arrive clean but realize that I will always schedule in 1 hour of time for you to prepare yourself in the garage side bathroom as you did today. You will follow the same procedure every time so I have a clean toy to play with, understood?

i quickly replied, "Yes Mistress. i understand."

"Very well. At this point, I am dismissing you for the day. Again, no touching of my cock and no orgasms. Not even stroking it to tease it for the next 9 or so days until you return to my play house. You won't be lying too much though about one part of your alibi, the sports games will be on during the afternoon." She smiled which indicated that didn't actually mean i was going to be sitting down to watch the games on that Saturday as i might have wanted to on a regular Saturday.

She stands up and directs me to kneel. i kneel in front of her and as one last tease, she allows her towel to fall from her body. Her last gift is again to allow me to see her unbelievably beautiful body one more time before i leave. She reaches around my neck and removes my collar. No noticeable markings were left so i would be fine in public immediately. She indicated that i needed to stand. She walked with me next to the hidden door and had me stand facing the wall. She walked behind me and out of my site for a minute then i heard the door release and she returned next to me. She took my hand and walked me into the closet. The hidden door closed and the closet door behind the bar opened to let me out. i again saw the sports room and bar area and recalled the comment she made when we walked in that maybe i would be here on sports day to serve drinks to her friends.... and other activities. i stopped in fright and she looked at me as i looked around the basement and seeing the gears turn in my head at what may be my next experience. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders neither denying it nor confirming my next experience.

She led me up the stairs and i realized that both the bottom and top of the stairs had heavy doors that would be secure and most likely sound proof as well. She walked me to the back door where i entered and she hugged me and allowed me to kiss her very deeply for a minute.

She then said, "This is our secret. What happens between the times you enter and exit this door is never to be shared with anyone outside of the house. Even with others you may see or have experiences with inside this house. Only if I send them to interact with you or I initiate conversation outside to you will you ever acknowledge them as someone you know. Is that understood, my little submissive."

i nod and say, "i completely understand and will obey, my Mistress. Thank You for a wonderful first experience and i look forward to the next time i will be allowed to serve you."

i lean over and kiss her check in deep appreciation of being able to be submissive to her today. She points to the door to show she doesn't want to complicate the goodbyes any longer and i exit to the room and dress. i look at the clock and it was past 2:30pm. We had spent over 2 hours and it seems so fast. i got into my car and the garage opened on it's own and i departed. i went to Lenny's bar for a drink knowing in a little over a week, i would be there between "all day and a few minutes" depending on my Mistress. My mind was creating all sorts of scenarios already and i was both excited and frightened of what she may expect of me. Other people may see this side of me and what if i knew them? i was going to driving myself crazy thinking about this for a long long week. What could the next meeting bring and how might it push me next time?

The end.... for now.

thinkpub
thinkpub
199 Followers