Asian Teen Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David just smiled and kept slowly but forcefully finger fucking her ass, while he caressed her wet cunt lips with his other hand. It didn't take long before her protests became less frequent interspersed with moans as she once again gave herself to the intense sensations. By now David had easily gotten two fingers up to the second knuckle in her tight hole and he could feel her pussy was hot and wet with fresh arousal.

Crystal sighed as he withdrew from her ass and felt a tremble of anticipation as she felt him stand close behind her, pressing the hot tip of his cock against her asshole. He paused for a moment sliding his strong hands over her pale ass cheeks and up her back eliciting a deep moaning sigh from her, before he thrust hard and deep ramming himself almost to the hilt in one go.

Crystal screamed in shock and pain as David thrust deep inside her, and her hands clenching into fists on the cushions. David pulled almost entirely out and slammed home again, leaning over her and fucking her hard as the other guys watched cheering and laughing.

Every time David thrust it felt like he was splitting her apart but even though it hurt Crystal could feel a warmth building deep inside her. Every time her hips were pounded into the arm of the sofa the cool air passed over her dripping pussy, sending shockwaves through her body which combined with the intense pleasure/pain of David's rock hard cock driving deep and fast into her asshole, and pounding her insides into the sofa.

Her eyes were wide, her mouth a big O shape as she gasped for breath with every impact and then suddenly she started to come again. It rippled through her body causing her pussy to gush, her juices leaking down the insides of her thighs as David continued his assault on her asshole, each impact sending new waves of pleasure through her convulsing body.

"Oh my fucking god, you are so fucking tight! You dirty little whore, you fucking love this!" David kept fucking her driving her hard into the sofa as she gasped and her knuckles turned white.

Finally David couldn't take it anymore and blew his load deep inside her raw asshole, pressing as hard as he could his hips flat against her ass cheeks. Crystal was breathing hard and deep, whining as she savoured the sensation of his hot seed pouring spurt after spurt into her asshole. Her body glistened with sweat and her mind was in a haze of sensation and lust as David's softening cock slid from her ass leaving a trail of sticky cum that dripped down over her engorged pussy lips and mixed with her own cum in streaks down her legs.

"Holy shit man, you fucked the hell out of that chick. How's that ass feel man?"

"Unbelievable...it's nice and lubed up for ya," David winked at Vance and gave him a high five.

Vance once again lifted Crystal up but this time she didn't have the strength to resist, she was just limp letting herself be used and abused by anyone who wanted her, her pussy and asshole felt empty and ached for more cock, despite the fucking she'd already had. Vance lay on the ground, and guided her cum dripping asshole onto his cock, her used hole resisted for a moment then she felt his hot dick driving inside her. He held her upright on top of himself as he slowly thrust up to meet her weight coming down, impaling her deeply on his manhood as she stabilized herself by spreading her legs wide, exposing her pussy which was still oozing it's creampie. He began fucking her slowly making her grunt and moan as he forced inside her used ass. His dick felt slightly longer than David's and the new position meant she felt him even further inside her than before.

Tony then came over and knelt between Vance and Crystal's legs. "Hold her down man; I want some of that pussy." He said to Vance, who reached up and round Crystal's waist pulling her backwards on top of himself. Crystal just moaned and closed her eyes as she felt Tony's cock rubbing over her pussy. Even though she was pretty stretched already, the sensation of two cocks filling both her holes at once was pretty painful and she winced as Tony thrust into her. The two men went slowly for a while until they reached a rhythm, and then they began fucking her with long hard alternating strokes, forcing deep grunts and moans form her with each thrust.

David had taken a seat, and was watching Crystal's tiny body as she heaved between the two guys. Her pale legs splayed out on either side, one high up supported by Tony while she tried to find a footing with the other on the smooth floor. Her pussy and asshole were a bright cherry red and glistened with cum which also stained her thighs and stockings. Rich who was getting turned on again at the sight of this once innocent teen being double teamed on the floor like a whore, headed over and guided his meat into her gasping mouth.

Crystal couldn't focus on half of what was happening to her and took the cock almost on automatic, breathing heavily through her nose she sucked him into her throat tasting his cum and her own juices as he began fucking her mouth like a pussy.

They continued to fuck all her holes in unison for several minutes before Tony finally came hard in her pussy, joining the previous two loads. He pulled out letting the final spurt cover her stomach as he stood up, then he moved round to her side and took her head from Riche's grasp so she could clean his dick off. Crystal sucked him letting cum and saliva dribble down her chin, her eyes closed as she focused on the thrusting cock still deep inside her ass.

Rich took her head back and slid his wet cock back into her hot mouth, using her head to fuck his shaft until he too came, pulling out and unloading over her lips and tongue.

Vance continued his intense deliberate fucking of her asshole for another few minutes and then pulled her down hard cumming deep inside her and holding her until it oozed out around his cock.

Crystal was in a total daze having had what seemed like a string of orgasms one after another for the last half an hour or more and just lay on the carpet panting and breathing heavily as she felt her pussy and ass tingling from the hard fucking she'd just received.

The guys helped her up and got her back in the shower where they cleaned her off making sure to wash the multiple loads of cum out of her used holes. Then they carried her to her room and let her rest.

A few hours later they woke her up and gave her something to eat. David was always there to reassure her and take care of her and they spent the rest of the day hanging out and fucking her one way or another. By the time everyone left it was the middle of the night and Crystal was raw and exhausted; she'd been fucked and used in every possible way for hours and her body ached. Despite her discomfort and the initial fear she realized she hadn't resisted as much as she could have or tried to escape and before he left, she'd made sure to get David's number.

12