Asian Wife Satisfied By 7 Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spicecpl
spicecpl
33 Followers

Frank and Curt moved to each side of her now and Jason was at her head. The guys were shoving their cocks in her face now. The sight of these huge cocks in respect to her tiny Asian face made me so hard. Jason put his cock across her forehead and it looked so big compared to her. With Frank's cock's girth and Curt sporting this giant head on a large cock, her face was obscured by man meat. I loved seeing her suck and fuck in such a slutty fashion. Plus, seeing these men treat my wife like a slut, was so erotic, I really loved her even more now!

Phil was fucking her and she was screaming in pleasure in between sucking each man's cock, then Phil began to pick up speed. He was really fucking her now, harder and harder. She liked that cause she came and came in a long continuous explosion, her eyes rolling back in her head and her mouth stuck around Curt's cock head. She recovered only to feel Phil's cock engorged with cum as he continued to pound her harder and faster.

"I'm cumming", Phil grunted.

Lynn, moaned with approval, grabbing his ass checks holding him tight, she said,

"Cum inside my baby!"

Phil blasted a nice load inside her. By this time, cum was dripping out of her cunt, and on her neck and chest, and I said, "How would you like to feel double penetration honey," Lynn in a sweet, soft, girl's voice, cried,

"YES, I want two cocks in me at once!" So, Jason lay on the bed, and Lynn climbed on top of him. She made a point of asking Frank to have her ass, Lynn said,

"Frank, I want to fell your big cock in my ass!"

Frank straddled her and she maneuvered to position as both men entered her. Curt then kneeled in front of her with Tom. Each man recieved some nice attention as she would suck each cock, lick each man's balls. All the while, Frank and Jason started getting into rhythm, fucking her faster, thrusting harder and longer. It seemed, having two cocks in her felt so good. She moaned and cried out in pleasure. She even begged them to fuck her harder, deeper, which each guy was happy to do. Franks' balls bounced and slapped against Lynn's flesh, as her cunt slurped and sucked in Jason's big cock. The noises were so hot. She rocked back and forth, constantly having at least three cocks in her at once. When she finally exploded again in orgasm, she grabbed Tom's and Curt's cock and grunted, each orgasm sent visible shock waves through her body. We all noticed how good she was feeling and this seemed to turn us all on to give it to her harder. In between she begged Frank to cum in her ass and for Jason to cum at the same time as Frank. The men, together, nodded and said,

"You want to feel 2 big cocks cum in you at the same time, uh baby?"

Lynn, moaned and grunted, "Yes, I want to feel your big cocks explode inside me at the same time."

So, both men started to direct one another to the point of orgasm. First, Jason began to cum, then Frank said the same and both men soon coordinated their orgasms together for her pleasure. I knew Lynn would like feeling two cocks cum in her at the same time. She loved feeling a cock fill with blood, and shoot hot cum inside her. Then, as orgasm approached, she could feel the cocks twitch and she really loved each pulsating shot of cum. Feeling each man cum inside her at the same time brought her to an orgasmic peak, that she had not reached before.

Frank and Jason both reached orgasm at the same time. Lynn screamed out, "Oh god yes!"

The men grunted in pleasure. The sound of the bodies rocking and pounding back and forth was so erotic. Seeing Lynn's tiny body between these two large men was hot. Her figure was perfectly formed, tight and smooth, so delicate. These guys were large and hairy, with giant pieces of man flesh sticking out and inside her wonderful pussy and asshole. Her breasts being sucked by Jason, her plump, round ass checks being grabbed and squeezed by Frank and she gripped two more big, thick cocks with her hands as the men supported her body. She floated on cocks and seemed suspended in a sexual trance.

Finally, Jason grabbed her and held her tight to his body and Frank leaned on her backside, both men crunching her between them. The sight was even hotter, watching my wife have these two men reach orgasm in my wife after they used her and fucked her good, cumming in her, was a huge turn on for me. She let go of the cocks in front of her, and arched her body, as much as she could allowing each man the deepest penetration. Frank pounded away, and I knew he was cumming as Lynn's eyes remained in a total dream like glare.

She moaned "Yes, cum inside my ass Frank!"

Frank shouted, "Yes, I'm gonna cum, take my load Lynn!"

That was so hot for me, hearing another man mention my wife's name and tell her to take his load! Jason was cumming to, and Lynn was deeply kissing him as she had her hands around his head, she said, "Yes baby, give it to me!"

Jason and Frank both were grabbing her ass now, trying to drive their cocks deeper in her. Soon, Lynn removed her tongue from Jason's mouth and arched back, looking for Frank's mouth. He leaned into her, kissing her hard, grabbing her tits and pulling her hair. Both men bucked and groaned loudly as they shot their their loads in Lynn. You could see the pleasure of each cum spurt and each man was delighted at the pleasure she provided.

Frank removed his limp cock from Lynn's ass and she let Jason out from under her. She asked Curt to lay down, Lynn said,

"Now, I want to feel that big cock of yours in my pussy." "I want to taste your cum in my mouth after you fuck my cum filled ass."

The three remaining guys, were so hard, our cocks were at their bursting point. Lynn looked with longing eyes at us. We positioned ourselves accordingly, to penetrate her in all holes. She could not get enough cock and was really in heat now. Now, with Tom at her ass, Curt and I pointed our cocks in her face. Curt's cock head was like a tennis ball, dwarfing my 7 inch cock. Each time her lips came off his cock head a load pop sound echoed the room. As Tom entered Lynn's ass, I now knew how good she was feeling. With her lips around my cock and her hands gripping my cock's base, each time Tom thrust in her ass, she clenched harder, and sucked deeper on my cock. I looked down on my Asian princess and saw sexual satisfaction of which I had never seen before. A euphoria filled her eyes as Tom fucked harder and harder. He humped her faster now, grabbing her thin hips, pulling her into him. Lynn rocked on his cock, and groaned more and more. Tom then pulled her to the edge of the bed and he stood on the floor, allowing him to fuck her ass deep. She slide back and took him in her ass, and he placed one foot on the bed and really drove his cock into her. She now had her face buried in the pillow. Tom's cock was really hitting the spot and with her hips high in the air and her back arched. Tom was loving it to, cause he soon shouted, "I'm cumming!"

Lynn flipped around on her back and offered Tom her mouth and face. Tom said,

"I want to cum on your face and tits and watch you lick it off."

Lynn loves cum, and hates to waste a good load because she liked to taste every drop of man juice. Swallowing cum was a huge fetish for her, but at this level of arousal, she'd do anything. So, Lynn grabbed the base of Tom's cock and started jerking him off. Tom straddled her face and had both his nuts dangle above her mouth and chin. We all watched in complete erotic awe as she licked his asshole and the underside of his balls, stroking his cock all the while. He pumped her hand harder and pulled back and grabbed his cock himself, screaming

"Take my cum Lynn!"

Lynn answered, "Yes, Tom, cum on my face, I want you to cum all over me."

Tom did just that, and with a few strong jerks, started pumping stream after stream of cum onto Lynn. The first shot went all over her tits and she moaned. Then another shot directly on her face, chin, and neck, she moaned more. Then two more quick bursts, that reached her stomach, Lynn loved it!

"That tastes so good," she moaned.

Finally, Tom lowered his hand allowing Lynn to milk the rest, licking his still hanging balls, and taking the last drops into her mouth. Curt and I were ready now, harder then a cement pole, we grabbed Lynn and I got dominant. "Lynn", I said, "now Curt and I are gonna fuck you good and cum inside you!" She whimpered like a good little submissive slut. Curt laid on his back, and she climbed on his cock.

Lynn moaned in delight,"your so hard," she said.

I got behind her and spread her legs allowing entrance into her used, but tight asshole. I was going to explode, my wife was rocking up and down on Curt's giant cock, and after seeing her take all these loads, empty all these balls in loving fashion, my slut was an super sexy sight. All this made an orgasm for me the best to date. I gripped her hips and thrust my cock deep into her ass. She looked back in loving approval, allowing Curt the chance to suck her tits. She looked in my eyes,

"yes", she mouthed, "cum in my ass honey, while this man fucks me!"

I proceeded to fuck harder, faster, grabbing her hips tighter, clenching her ass checks, spreading them apart, she moaned all the while sucking face with Curt, bouncing on his cock, once and a while, moaning,

"Oh my god, that feels so good, your cock is so big Curt," Lynn's voice would mumble.

I was a few pumps away from eruption when Lynn had another orgasm, long and hard. This orgasm, hearing her scream and moan in pleasure sent me over the edge and I pumped again and again, deep in her ass I shoved my cock in my wife until my orgasm erupted in her. I grabbed her hair, like the good slut she was she arched back and she let out another glass shattering scream. I then shot my load deep in her ass. Curt too, was cumming, with her tongue down his throat, he grabbed her face, one hand on each of her checks, he bucked and bucked up and down, rocking Lynn till she was almost bouncing on his cock. He clenched her face and looked in her eyes,

"Your pussy feels so good, I'm cumming Lynn," Curt said.

Lynn said "yes, baby, you feel so good."

I was done at this point and had removed my cock form her ass, spent from the erotic episode. Lynn and Curt's two bodies were gyrating up and down now faster and faster until Curt flipped Lynn over really quick and got on top of her. He took one leg and placed it over his shoulder and got between her other leg. Then he shoved his big, cum dripping cock into her, with a loud but single moan, Lynn cried out,

"yes, Curt deeper!"

Lynn's eyes then shut and she continued to mutter over and over,

"yes, fuck me."

Over and over she cried out as Curt fucked her harder then anyone. While his balls slapped against her, she reached under to message them. He really was getting deep, hitting her spot, this position allowed for maximum penetration and Lynn loved feeling Curt's giant bulbous head hit her spot. Curt also liked the feeling of his cock deep in her pussy and her hand messaging is bouncing balls. Then he clenched her thighs and while licking her toes, grunted,

"I'm cumming for you Lynn, take my load you sexy Asian slut."

Lynn just kept screaming, "fuck me, yes, fuck me!'

Curt was cumming, and by the looks of Lynn, by her body motions and her expression, she loved taking another load. Curt stayed in Lynn for a while, they kissed and kissed all the while Lynn's hand messaging Curt's balls. Lynn did not want this night to end, and soon enough George and Bryan were quick to recover and after watching this sexual display were ready to fuck her some more, so were the rest of us! She looked up needing and wanting more cock and the night would continue until all the guys had no more cum left for her. My wonderful wife satisfied all eight of us, took all our cocks and I loved it just as much as she did!

spicecpl
spicecpl
33 Followers
12