Asian Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn’t waste much time in the room, still feeling much sexual electricity from the club; we quickly got back into the scheme of sex. Glen stood behind Kim, letting his hands travel up and down her breasts as he kissed her neck; I set the stereo on to a soft jazz station and turned on the TV. An intense sex movie was playing; ironically it had a threesome going with one girl and two men, all well proportioned. I set the table lamp low and watched Glen and Kim caress as I took off my shoes, pants and shirt. Glen was busy fumbling at his own clothes as he continued kissing Kim.

Glen and I were only wearing boxers and Kim began to take off her shoes but Glen stopped her asking if he could take off her clothes. Kim relaxed as Glen unclasped the halter tab behind her neck. I watched with great excitement as the halter slowly fell, exposing Kim’s perky nipples and well-rounded breasts. Glen immediately hovered in on her nipples with his tongue while he peeled away the dress. Kim gasped with excitement with Glen’s manipulation of her nipples, he squeezed her soft tits and sucked even more. Glen lowered himself more commenting how nice her tits and ass were, while he kissed all around her tiny thong. I felt myself fully harden as Glen seated Kim in the center of a Rattan pappa san chair, She looked like a little girl awaiting her first sexual experience, the chair was so big compared to her petite frame.

Glen removed her shoes seductively, kissing her toes and ankles. Next he began to pull at her thong very slowly, telling her that he had wanted this for a long time. As Kim’s thong rolled slowly down, I was shocked to see her pussy was completely shaved, that’s why it had taken her so long to get ready earlier in the evening. With her panties aside, Kim looked more the part of a teenage schoolgirl than ever before. Glen said “keep the hose on, it makes you look so hot,” while he placed each of her feet apart in the frame of the chair. He then placed a pillow underneath her ass as she leaned back for what was to come. I watched in the side mirror as Glens head sunk between Kim’s legs, Her expressions changing rapidly to Glen’s expert tongue. Kim let out moan after moan while Glen ate her sweet pussy like it was honey.

Kim motioned for me to come near her, I did, my cock half-erect. Kim pulled me to her lips, taking my cock into her mouth. She sucked and let out moans in tempo with Glens tongue manipulations on her clit. It felt so good to feel Kim pump my cock in and out her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head, rarely had she given me head at home and never this good! Glen pushed back Kim’s legs high into the air so he could probe her ass with his tongue, this made Kim moan louder and she now made slurping sounds as she ravished my cock, I felt the first tingle of precum as Kim devoured me. I pulled away in time before cumming, Glen was talking to her now, asking her how she liked her ass penetrated, and she said she loved it. Kim pulled my cock into her mouth again and Glen probed her ass with his index finger, while he went down on her pussy again with his tongue, Kim was in Horny heaven, and she couldn’t get enough.

Glen slowly pierced Kim’s asshole with his index finger making her squirm while he spread her labia and concentrated with his tongue on her clit. All this was too muck for Kim, she let go of my cock with her sweet lips, letting out a cry of sheer pleasure while she pumped her pussy into Glens hungry mouth. She moaned and moaned, cumming so hard I felt her shake in the chair. Glen gently wound her down with kisses to her pussy, nipples and finally her lips. I knew that Kim must have been heard through the thin walls but this was a love motel anyway.

Glen and I looked at each other for the first time as if deciding on who would cum next. Glen glanced at the king-size waterbed and somehow we knew the next step. Glen carried Kim to the bed and placed her on it with her legs high in the air. I watched several mirror angles as he stood and slid his cock over her pussy fold, sliding along her slickness while he manipulated her legs to get the best friction for his cock. He pulled her hose off quickly commenting on how he liked Kim fully naked, how hot she was and how much he wanted to fuck her.

I felt that now, Kim was delirious with pleasure as I approached her from the side as if she was an all night fucktoy, a whore of my own dreams. I stepped along side of her and pushed my aching cock towards her lips. Again, she took my manhood into her mouth deeply and with great sensuality. I watched the side mirror, moaning with pleasure as she pumped my cock to full erection. Glen was now filling Kim with his cock and she was loving it! Glen nibbled at her toes as he plunged into her with slow rhythm. Glen kept saying of how tight and hot she was. Kim looked as horny as ever; she arched her back to meet his thrusts and sucked my cock deep and in rhythm with Glen’s thrusts. Glen backed off from cumming a couple of times, trying to save his load till Kim was in just the right level of pleasure,

Glen stopped fucking Kim and asked her to get on the bed doggy position. I pulled my cock from her mouth although I was seconds away from shooting my load. Glen pulled up pillows lying around the room and bed and placed them under Kim’s pussy. He asked me to get on the bed in front of her. Glen positioned Kim so that she could suck me without having to strain. Glen played with her nipples and ass and asked her if she was still horny. Kim said yes quietly. Glen rubbed her wet clit with his hand while closing in on her with his cock and asked her again if she wanted it. Again she said slowly “yesss”. Glen rubbed his cock around her pussy, playing with the opening and nudged her towards my hard cock. “Suck your husbands cock and I’ll give you what you want.” Kim eagerly took my cock into her mouth. I felt her hot and quickened breath as she enveloped my tool. “Now lick his balls, make them wet.” I saw in the rear mirror Glen thumbing her ass and pinching her nipples with the other hand.

Kim stuck her tongue out as far so she could reach my balls and began licking them with pleasure. Glen pushed his cock in her pussy slightly and pulled out again. Kim sighed as if she had been let down.

“You want my cock Kim? Tell me nice and loud. Tell me.”

Kim was so fucking horny, I knew she would do anything, she loudly said “GIVE ME YOUR COCK”.

“Use some dirty words Kim.”

“FUCK MY PUSSY.”

“That’s a good girl, now take your husbands cock and suck it good, and if you don’t moan loud, I’ll stop.”

Kim took my cock in her mouth hungrily. Glen proceeded to push all of his cock into her, and Kim moaned with delight. Glen pinched her nipples while demanding that she moan louder. Soon, Glen was stroking his big cock all the way into her, still slowly in order to save the pleasure that was building. Kim barley lost a stroke on my cock and I could feel my load beginning to build. Glen was having a great time stroking her pussy and telling her what a good fuck she was. I watched as he worked his thumb all the way into Kim’s ass, making her squirm and moan louder. “God you have tight ass Kim. You like that don’t you?” Kim nodded. There was no holding back on her now.

“Use your ass, fuck my finger and my cock at the same time.”

Kim complied and taking my precum at the same time.

“Kim, tell me to fuck your ass”

She didn’t say anything, just kept pumping against his cock and thumb’ Glen rubbed her nipples again and slapped her pussy hard and with a few quick thrusts making her moan out again.

“Come on baby I know you want it, tell me now”

“Fuck my ass!”

“Louder.”

“FUCK MY ASS!”

Glen began working his cock into Kim very slowing she nearly cried with the initial pain, but Glen was gentle and asked her to relax. Soon he was fully into her and the pain magically went away. Glen began some slow strokes and asked her if she was ok, she said yes.

Kim went back to my cock and took it in a third time. I knew I would last long this time, the whole scene was too hot! Kim again began to moan as Glen’s strokes became longer and with more power.

“Your ass is the tightest, damn.”

Everyone was in rhythm now. Kim was moaning and slurping my cock. Glen was fingering Kim’s nipples as she thrust her ass towards his cock, I could hear his balls slap her pussy with each stroke.

“Are you ready Kim? Are you ready for all of me?

“YES, fuck me, Fuck Me,” she said.

Glen pulled his cock from Kim’s ass and pushed it deep into her pussy once more.

“Now show me how much you want cock.”

Kim pushed as hard against Glen’s cock as he did to her It was incredibly loud. Glen began spanking Kim’s ass he felt his cock ready to explode. This just made her louder. I was getting ready to shoot my load as well. Glen cried out as he shot his load deep with in Kim. Seconds later I came into her mouth, Glen told her to drink it all. She did and I mean a lot of cum. I felt as if I was cumming for minutes. Next it was Kim’s turn as she yelled out “FUCKKKKK” and came with the last of Glen’s hardon.

12