Asians for Auction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkim
jkim
113 Followers

Ev knew they would take her picture, but what choice did she have? If she didn't obey, they would surely punish her. What were they going to do with the pictures on her cell phone? She was sick to her stomach with fear and foreboding.

So she obeyed, and smiled as Matt took the picture.

"Pose, slut!" Edgar ordered. "You look like a fricken statue. Do something enticing with the leash, run it through your mouth, move your legs, open them wide, stick out your ass, do something!"

Ev could not believe what they were asking of her. Why oh why did she let Janet talk her into this? Did Janet even know she was here?

But she obeyed, using the leash like a prop, running it between her mouth, turning sideways, sticking out her breasts and ass, turning her head at a sexy angle, smiling like she was indeed enjoying it.

Matt must have taken a dozen more pictures, before Jeff called it quits. Grabbing her leash, he pulled it tight. "Let's go slut. Your Master or Mistress awaits you!"

He walked her towards the door, but stopped at the table where her now empty carry-all now sat, and next to it was a printed document and a pen.

"Sign it," Jeff ordered, handing Ev the pen. Ev caught scattered words as she quickly scanned the paper. "Release" "Agreement" "The Vault"

"Sign it! I said," shouted Jeff, and she knew they would not let her read it completely. She signed her name and put down the pen, as Jeff jerked her collared neck towards the door. "Good. All nice and legal now," he chuckled as they left the changing cell.

jkim
jkim
113 Followers
12