Asians for Auction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkim
jkim
113 Followers

Part 19

Nathan closed the door behind him and locked away the pitiful pleadings of his slave; he had already stopped thinking of Sophie as his girlfriend. He leaned back against the large wooden door and let out a long sigh. Today had been awesome and scary and so hot! He had Sophie Park hanging by rope, naked in the room behind his back and he had already taken her further than ever before when she blew him on stage. Fuck,that was so great! When Nathan had set out to "buy" Sophie as a slave, he didn't really know where it would lead. But now he had rented this cell for all that remained of Friday night and then he would take her to his house until the end of the weekend. No one would think to worry about her, as Sophie had told her family and friends that she wouldn't be around. What happened beyond that, he needed to talk with Janet about.

Spookily as he was thinking about her, the lovely Janet came into view.

"Hey Nathan, how you doing?"

"Oh man, this is so cool! Having Soph like this is awesome."

"I know. I feel the same about Ev."

"Listen, Janet, what are you planning for this weekend?"

"So, I'm letting Master Tarl, you know, the guy from the stage, have her for a while and then I will take her back. Who knows, maybe I might play with Master Tarl a bit also, you never know," Janet had a clear twinkle in her eye. "I am planning to get enough compromising pictures and info about Ev though to release her back into normal life next week but remain my slave."

"Wow, Janet, that's great, what an idea. Think I'll plan on the same. I've booked this cell 'til tomorrow morning and then I'm taking her back to my place. Maybe, we can hook up with or without slaves on Sunday evening and agree what we will do on Monday, what do you think?"

"Great idea Nathan, let's do that. You have my cell number, right?"

"Yes, sure do."

"Oh, and you might want to think about using The Vault's 24 hour in-house piercing and tattoo facility while you're here. I'm having Ev's lip and tongue pierced, at the very least."

"Oh wow, mmmm, good idea Janet. I'll think on that."

"Ok then lover boy, until then." Janet strolled seductively past Nathan and trailed her fingers over his groin. Nathan turned towards her and said,

"Oh and ..." Janet turned to look back over her shoulder,

".. thanks for all this."

"Anytime hon, anytime." With that she disappeared down the corridor and Nathan could feel his hard on getting bigger.

Sophie's body ached. She had only been suspended for a half hour or so but it felt like an age. The time was passing very slowly and she knew that the ache would soon become impossible to bear. She was also scared, very scared. Her back was already feeling terribly stretched from its enforced posture and her thigh muscles had started to tremble. Carefully Sophie lowered herself down onto the soles of her feet to ease the strain on her wrists, but she just could not stand properly and her attempts simply increased the pull on her arms. She realised that she would have to keep alternating her position slightly to share the burden of strain between her stiff limbs.

"Help ... please, is anyone there?" she called out at the top of her voice, but only the deadened sounds of her own words echoed back to her. There was no other sound save for the creaking of the thick hook chain upon which she was suspended. There was not a glimmer of light and Sophie felt alone and isolated. She began to cry as she hung, on the tips of her toes, bound and helpless, awaiting whatever Nathan chose to do to her next.

She had been subjected to her confinement for almost an hour when she heard a faint sound. Sophie's eyes darted upwards at the noise. It was the first sound that she had heard since Nathan had left the room. Her back and neck in particular ached intolerably. Her stretched arms burned, and her thighs ached. The restrictions on her body were sending her mad.

Suddenly light flooded the room. Blinking her eyes furiously against the painful brightness she saw Nathan's smiling face in the doorway. There was nowhere to go to shrink away from him; she was bound and suspended from a ceiling hook. Slowly he walked towards her, viewing his slave from every angle. He stopped moving when he was behind her and, try as she might, she couldn't quite turn her head to see what he was up to. He savoured the sight of her shapely back, down to the graceful swell of her curvaceous buttocks. She shuddered as he trailed a long finger down her spine, down and over her hips. Then the finger slowly crept into the crease of her ass cheeks.

"No, please."

Nathan loved the way she winced and begged as he pushed lightly against the enticing crevice and rubbed slowly around her rose hole.

Sophie had seen Ev recently violated there and she was so scared that the same fate was about to befall her.

"No please, Na ... Master," she begged quite beautifully.

"You've got a gorgeous ass," he remarked, much to her discomfort.

Sophie shuddered in disgust as he moved the tip of his finger in small circular motions around her ass.

"Please, don't .... hurt me ....please," she begged. His fingers twisted and pushed and Sophie felt her ass opened.

"Oh yesss!" he hissed lustfully.

Sophie cried out and gulped, fearing the worst.

Then, to her surprise, he moved away once more. Sophie watched as her tormentor closed the door behind him and left her, once more alone in the dark without a sound penetrating her prison.

Time once more passed slowly in her ponderous isolation. Her legs were in knots screaming for release and, with white knuckles; she gripped the ropes binding her wrists in an attempt to relieve the pain on her lower limbs. The sound of silence was once again her only companion.

In total distress, Sophie hung whimpering in the blackness of the strange room. Her shoulders were strained, her legs hurt and her whole body felt like it existed in a different universe. Streaks of tears had forged a path down her sad Asian cheeks.

Once more she watched, frozen with fear, as the door opened and in an instant Nathan stood behind her. Placing his hands on the fullness of her buttocks, he gave her a little push, laughing as her toes left the floor, and her body swung forward on the chains holding her arms over her head. He laughed softly, and swung his hand in a high arc, connecting with her ass as she swung back in place.

"Owwwwww," she cried out.

Sophie whimpered at the pain his hand left behind. She was nothing more than a toy to be used. The thought electrified her even though her mind screamed that she was a girl, not an object.

His hands steadied her body and reached up to adjust the chains just enough to allow her feet to settle flat on the floor. He smiled at her almost inaudible sigh of relief as the screaming muscles eased. He knelt behind her and attached ankle restraints to previously unseen rings embedded in the concrete floor, stretching her legs about three feet apart. She was now caught securely between wrists and ankles by steel and leather. Her legs were spread, open and accessible. Just the way he liked her.

"Beautiful, slut is a beautiful slave."

Sophie said nothing.

"Thank me, slut!"

"Th ... thank you Master," the poor student stuttered in reply.

For as long as he wanted her she was truly owned, and they both knew it. Yet her spirit remained intact. She was a strong girl, and she would fight if necessary.

But right at this moment she knew that his control over her was complete. He circled her again, his roving hands warm on her firm breasts, feeling her nipples harden. Her breath caught when he closed his grip and squeezed her flesh hard.

"No, please, no," she begged quietly.

Once again he moved away from her and out of the room. Sophie barely had time to register the fact that he had left when the door swung open again and Nathan returned with a trolley upon which were placed several instruments. With him this time was another man. Sophie was confused. What the fuck were they going to do!!!

"I've always wanted to see slut with her nipples ringed."

Sophie looked down and could see now that the instruments were piercing instruments.

"Noooooooooooooo, Nathan, fuck please no!"

Nathan ignored the fact that she had used his first name and just smiled back at his bound slave.

"This is Stefan, and he works for The Vault's piercing team."

"Hello, Sophie," Stefan said, taunting the slave with his apparent friendliness.

Sophie knew now that it was no good. He was playing a game, his game, and she wasn't going to be able to stop him.

"Stefan will give slut two clean ring holes, one in each nipple and then I will put in a pair of 1-inch diameter hoops"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, please Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" the end of her word was cut off when Stefan held his piercing gun to her erect nipples. When she was highly stimulated, which Sophie was at this moment, her nipples were at least half an inch long and so were an easy target for the piercing gun. Stefan squeezed and Sophie screamed. He removed the gun and left the poor girl panting breathlessly as he dabbed the small trickle of blood with an antiseptic swab. Very quickly after that, Sophie's other nipple was similarly holed and then Nathan approached her. He held two rings in his fingers which he proceeded to slip through the holes in Sophie's nipples.

The poor girl wailed as the cold steel penetrated her body.

"There slave, my slut is pierced. I will think of more to do with such a hot body later. Thank you, Stefan."

With a simple nod Stefan took his trolley and left the room.

"Please," Sophie whimpered, "I'm just Sophie Park, Nathan, your girlfriend, please don't do this."

"Shut up, slut," he hissed and slapped her hard across the face. Sophie screamed and then screamed again when Nathan tugged, albeit gently on the hoops in her newly pierced nipples.

Nathan moved towards and then behind his bound slave yet again. His large hand cupped her holed breasts gently and, to emphasize his control, he licked leisurely up her cheek. He kissed the side of face and slowly ground his bulging erection through his shorts and into the naked flesh of her cute ass.

"I so want to fuck my slave that I can hardly contain myself," Nathan taunted her.

Sophie knew what was coming next, and she was so vulnerable, so exposed with her legs spread wide apart that she could do nothing to stop him. But he didn't, not yet; instead Nathan peeled himself away from her perspiring naked body and walked towards the door.

"I will leave slave to think about what is going to happen to her for a little longer" "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Sophie was dumbfounded. She watched, unable to say anything more than 'no' as he left her alone again, naked, legs spread and knowing that at any moment, a moment which Nathan would chose, she would be raped.

Part 20

Having further humiliated his slave by wiping her own love juices along her upper lip, Tarl decided that was enough action at The Vault and it was time to take Ev to his place.

"Open up your slave mouth," he ordered. She hesitated and raised her eyes to plead with him. Tarl's reaction was swift, and with an open hand, he slapped her across her left cheek, knocking her off balance. Grabbing her hair, he raised her back to a standing position and slapped her hands which had naturally gone to her burning cheek.

"Stand straight, slave. Two mistakes. One, I told you to keep your eyes focused on my groin, that you were not allowed to raise them to look me in the face unless so ordered. Two, you did not obey immediately when I told you to open your mouth. If you want to avoid further pain, then I suggest you obey the moment I speak. Now, open your slave mouth."

Though her cheek still stung, Ev opened her mouth. Tarl reinserted the penis gag and strapped it around her head. "Spread your legs more, slave." She quickly obeyed. Tarl recuffed her upper thighs and attached the chain connecting the cuffs.

While Greg had been piercing her lip, Tarl had gone to his SUV to get a duffle bag. He pulled out two black leather wrist cuffs and locked them on Ev. He then latched them behind her back. Ev kept her gaze lowered and when Tarl was in front of her, she focused on his crotch.

He took two clips from his bag, each with a light chain attached. Kneeling before her spread legs, he reached up and fingered her wet pussy, pulling on her right labia lip and quickly attaching one of the clips. Ev yelped with pain and hopped with surprise. "Stand still, slut!"

Ev was gasping through her gag and breathing heavily through her nose, but she tried not to move. "These are called alligator clips. They have sharp little teeth, so I suggest you do not suddenly jerk, unless you want to pierce your own labia," he somewhat chuckled, as Ev began to cry once again.

Taking the chain attached to the clip, her pulled her lip wide open and clipped the chain to a ring on her thigh cuffs. Quickly, he did the same to her left labia lip. "Very nice," he observed. Her pussy was now gaping wide open. All this attention had clearly aroused Ev and to her utter humiliation, she knew she was lubricating. Despite the pain, her body was betraying her once again.

"Yes, very nice," Tarl repeated. Using the fingernail on his right pinky, he reached forward and lightly scratched her now exposed clit. Ev moaned with horror and once again shifted her position. Tarl simply tugged on one of the light chains attached to the alligator clip, halting her movement. She stood on her tip toes, trying to relieve the discomfort. "There, there, little slave. Relax. Someday you will beg to be used as the fucktoy you are, but for now, I am just stimulating your imagination and hot little cunt." Ev moaned in frustration and pain, but also something else.

Greg had just been standing nearby, watching the action. "I think you have aroused your slave, Master Tarl."

Ev had her own small vibrator, something she had used to stimulate herself on occasion. She knew the feeling of sexual agitation, and to her shock, realized that she was indeed highly aroused. Somehow, through all of this, her body was feeling pleasure and delight. It was so wrong, and she shook herself to control and suppress these feelings.

"Yes, she is a natural slave," Tarl responded while adjusting the clips. He knew that she would have to take short steps, as though her ankles were chained, to avoid too much tension on her pussy lips. He then reached over to his bag and pulled out two ankle cuffs, and strapped them on his slave. He also took out a longer chain attached to another clip and without further ado, opened the alligator clip and attached it to Ev's exposed clit.

Ev yelped with pain, doing her best to move away from her tormentor, but he grabbed the thigh chains and held her in check. "Stop moving!" he shouted at her. "Do you want to damage yourself!"

Ev could not believe the pain. For a moment, she had felt pleasure, but when he clipped her clit, it was like a bolt of lightning that shot through her nervous system. She lifted herself up and down on her toes, trying to relieve the anguish. Her breathing was rapid and her nostrils flared. Her eyes were wide with shock and surprise.

"Well, that's about it for here," Tarl said, standing and turning towards Greg, while at the same time taking the longer chain like a leash. "We'll be back one of these days," and with a tug on the chain, indicated that Ev should follow him. Leashed as she was to her clit, she had not choice. Her head was down and she felt utterly defeated and helpless. He led her like an animal, leashed by her clit. He grabbed his duffle bag and slung it over his shoulder by the strap.

Immediately she realized that she had to take very short steps. Each movement of her thigh tugged the clips attached to her pussy lips and sent bolts of pain that caused her to gasp. Her bondage was insidious.

As they left the piercing salon, Tarl stopped by a full mirror, pausing for his slut to see what she looked like. Ev looked up and her heart raced, seeing what they had done to her. Her hands were locked behind her back and she was being dragged along by a chain clipped to her throbbing clit. Naked, collared, black thigh cuffs, ankle cuffs, her pussy was being held open by those horrid clips and chain. And her face, all distorted, a penis gag strapped around her head, her lip ring showing prominently under the gag. She moaned.

With a sharp tug, Tarl led her from the salon, back into the hallways. He stopped for a moment, looked her over, head to foot, and then continued. For a moment Ev's mind thought of the other slave, Sophie, and wondered what was being done to her. She had seen Sophie around campus and said Hi a few times, but that was all. Now, she felt a compassion and desire to be with her sister in slavery. As she thought, she had slowed. A sharp tug on her clit clip forced her to move faster.

They returned to the room where she originally had been brought. He led her into the room, dropping the leash for a moment. As it fell, the weight alone caused a slight tug on her captured clit and she let out a yelp. He looked at her and quietly chuckled.

Tarl collected all of her clothes and stuffed them in the bad she had brought along. Finally, he tossed her sandals to her and said, "Slip them on. We'll get you some slut heels soon, but until then I don't want you stepping on something sharp." She obeyed. Those silly little sandals somehow made her feel better. They were hers. They were the only item she owned that she was now wearing, except for her hoop earrings, which someone made her look even more the slut.

"OK, let's go," and Tarl led her from the back door of The Vault, towards his black SUV. When they arrived, he opened up the back hatch. Her eyes widened again, as she saw a large cage in the back. It would have held a good-sized dog, but she knew it was meant for her. He reached behind and unclipped her wrists.

"Up," he commanded, and despite the sharp jerk on her clit, she balked. "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." she begged.

"I said 'Up'!" he spoke sharply and jerked on her clit leash once again. Still moaning and begging, she had no choice. The thigh restraints were a problem, but it was either that or have her clit torn off, so on hands and knees she scrambled into the cage. The leash was released and she dragged it behind her. Moving her thighs caused the clips to tug more harshly on her pussy lips. Ev's pleas were muffled into groans.

A sharp slap to her ass encouraged her to scrunch herself more tightly and finally she was in. Tarl closed the cage door, which forced Ev to compress herself even more. There was no room to move.

Tarl tossed a blanket over the cage, blocking out all outside light, closed the hatch and drove away. Ev suffered in darkness and fear as they SUV left The Vault.

jkim
jkim
113 Followers
12