Ask Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No less angry with Nelson for not consulting with her, she said, "Do you think my tit are too small?" She brushed her hands over her bra covered breasts.

"They are very nice," one guy said.

"Come feel them," she told the guy who complimented her.

He stepped up behind her and they both watched his hands in the mirror caress her A-cups. "You can rub your dick against my ass," she told him. His erection made contact with her silk covered ass.

"You like touching my tiny tits?" she asked him.

"They're perfect," he said. He punctuated his compliment by grinding his cock harder against her.

"Enough, back away," she said. The guy backed off. She liked that he obeyed with no hesitation. She pointed at another guy. "Come, kiss my pussy through my panties. The guy came forward, knelt before her and pressed his mouth against her pubic area over her panties. The feel of his warm breath down there thrilled her, but mostly she liked that he did what she had asked so eagerly.

She pointed at the Hawaiian guy. "Come kiss my ass." He stepped forward and dropped to his knees facing her ass and peck her left panty covered ass cheek with a kiss. "Not like that," that she said, "kiss the my hole." She felt his breath on the bud of her asshole as he did her bidding. She stroked the top of the head of the guy kissing her crotch, his wet tongue pushing at the thin fabric covering her clitoris. The hot breath of the two mouths felt thrilling, kicking her excitement up a notch.

"Away," she said and the men got up and backed away.

She pushed her wet hair out of her face as she walked to the closet to scanned through her dresses again. Finally, she selected a black modest dress that was knee length and clingy. She last wore the dress at a boring mixer at Nelson's job.

Don't mind getting crap on this old thing, she thought.

"Come feel me," she said to the last two men that had not yet had a turn at her. She was purposely leaving Nelson out for not consulting her about his little voyeur stunt. The last two eagerly came forward. One felt at her breasts, the other her ass. "Press in close, rub against me," she told them. They pressed their erections against her, one in the front along her right thigh and the other in the back between her ass cheeks. Her eyes fell on the face of the Hawaiian guy standing nearby, boldly stroking his erection through the fabric of his undies. He was very handsome.

"One of you will get to fuck me," she said impulsively. "Leave. Let me finish dressing and I'll be out."

The men filed out of the room on her command. Nelson lingered, clearly wanting to talk to her. She held her hand up to silence him and gave him a look that said it all. Without a word, he left too.

She went to her underwear drawer and slipped on some black tights only because she wanted something pressing against the skin of her legs. She opened her closet door to consider what shoes to wear. She selected a pair of black leather slipper sandals because she could easily remove them with little effort. She sat on the bed, and as she slipped on the sandals, she shivered from a draft.

She stood and went to the full length mirror to see how she looked. Nice, she thought as she wondered what to do about her hanging wet hair. Then there it was again, the cold draft. She turned to look behind her for the source of the draft. It hit her again her full front, strong enough to stir her wet hair a bit. She looked at the mirror and frowned for the breeze seemed to be coming from the mirror.

"Not possible, it's bouncing off from somewhere." she said automatically.

She reached out toward the mirror to trace the cool air back to its true source and her hand went beyond the mirror frame. She barked a small scream and pulled her hand back like she had touched something burning hot.

With her heart thumping violently in her chest, she backed away from the mirror and sat heavily on the bed.

"My raging hormones are fucking with my head," she said aloud. With a shaky hand, she pulled off her left sandal and tossed it underhand at the mirror. It clacked against the glass and thumped to the carpeted floor.

"Yep, just raging hormones," she said relieved but still shaky.

She got up, picked up the loose sandal, lifted her foot to slip it back on. She lost her balance and automatically reached out to support herself on the dressing mirror with her left hand.

She screamed as she toppled forward into the mirror.

12