Ask Alice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mortified, Hambone stepped back.

Joy stood up from her fluffing position and said, "Well, I certainly can't direct and fluff at the same time. Ishani! Get over here."

"I'm here," the shapely Indian girl said ready to do her makeup duties.

"Fluff for us," Joy said to her, "Keep these guys hard."

"What?" Ishani asked with a confused expression.

"You know, fluffing?" Joy said casually. "Suck these guys. Keep them hard."

"I know what fluffing is," Ishani said waving her right hand dismissively. "What I meant to ask was, are you out of your fucking mind you crazy ass bitch?"

"Well I can't do it and direct this charade at the same time," Joy said sounding exasperated.

"No fucking way!" Ishani shouted. "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"A professional," Joy said. "Will you do it for ten thousand dollars?"

Ishani's jaw dropped open.

"I'm not paying anyone ten thousand dollars for anything!" Dizzy said pushing his way into the scene.

"I'll pay her," Joy said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, right," Dizzy said sarcastically.

"You clearly don't know how much I make in a year do you" Joy asked with an impish smile on her cute Japanese face.

"Doesn't matter," Dizzy said quickly. "I'm not going to let you bully Ishani into doing something she doesn't want to do. Ishani works for me and the investors—"

Joy cut him off. "You mean Vitruvian Entertainment? I own controlling stock, fifty two percent."

"Noway!" Dizzy said instantly. Then thoughtfully added, "Really?"

"If its cash I'll do it," Ishani said.

Dizzy looked at her slacked jawed.

Joy went to her bag and pulled out a thick mauve envelope.

"Oh shit," Ishani said flatly.

"Ishani, you don't have to—" Hambone started to say.

Ishani cut him off. "This is the down payment on the condo I'm been saving for."

With a shake of his head, Dizzy backed away.

As Joy counted hundred dollar bills into Ishani's hand, the make up girl asked. "You always carry ten thousand dollars around were you go?"

"No," Joy said. "I carry fifty thousand."

Looking freaked out, Ishani fingered the money with slightly shaky hands.

"You got a nice figure," Joy told her. "Show some skin, it helps."

Joy clasped her hands together and turned toward Alice and Harry. "Where were we?" Alice still knelt before Harry gripping his solid erection. "Oh yeah, you two are gonna fuck on camera." Joy looked around. "Cameras stay where you are. Light guy, get more light on the sofa." Joy looked at Harry's erection in Alice's firm grip. "Girl, you have got this stud's number."

Despite it all, Alice laughed.

Joy said, "Get on the couch you two and let's film some lovin'."

Hambone cleared his throat. "As an artistic statement, we wanted to make all the sex in the movie unsimulated."

Joy gave him a blank look.

"It's the next big thing," Hambone continued. "Real actors making love, liking it, enjoying it."

"Oh please," Joy said with a dismissive tone. "It's still porn whether it's Natalie Portman or Sasha Gray." Joy looked at Alice. "Ready to follow your pussy to oblivion?"

Alice laughed again. The 'follow your pussy' comment was an old joke of theirs.

Alice stood and ran her fingers over Harry's smooth brown chest. She fingered his darker brown nipples and leaned in to kiss each tenderly. She circled his left nipple with her tongue, kissed it again and then bit. Harry let out a little hiss of pleasure spiced with pain. She pressed her cheek against his dark chest.

"Fuck me," she said again.

Harry swept her off her feet like she weight nothing, which wasn't far from the truth. She couldn't be more than a hundred pounds clothed and perhaps soaking wet. He walked her to the sofa.

"Getting this?" Joy asked.

All camera's said yes.

Harry lowered Alice onto the sofa, knelt between her spread legs, gripped his erection and entered her. She gasped. He pulled back his hips and pushed back in with a smooth gentle thrust. He leaned down and kissed her softly on the mouth.

Tobacco ... mint, Alice thought absently.

"Nice," Joy said, "but I think she's ready for fast, hard and dirty, Harry." Joy giggled. "Fast hard and Dirty Harry. I'm a comedic genius."

Alice ended the kiss. Joy was right, she wanted it hard and dirty. Fucking seemed like the best way to off set whatever this situation was playing out in her head, be it a dream, drug endued delusion, or just good old fashion madness. Harry quickly got her attention back as he moved in and out of her at a fierce even clip. She gripped the cushion under her butt and gave a gasp of hot pleasure with each violent stab.

"That's my Hollywood starlet!" Joy said. "Do her Harry! Fuck her! Make her see Cecil B. DeMille!"

Alice screeched out a laugh. Then she found herself on the edge of orgasm. "Oh God," she said as the world around her filled with bright white light. Her legs clamped around Harry's middle to hold him right where she needed him. Her orgasm went off like fireworks, flaring, popping, exploding! "God I'm insane!" she yelled.

"What now?" Joy asked. "New position? Take you from behind? You on top? Reverse cowboy?"

"New lover," Alice said with a gasp as she released her death grip around Harry's waist with her legs.

"Gangbang it is," Joy said sounding like Alice had simply ordered up a cocktail. Joy tapped at Harry's shoulder. He pulled out of her and moved aside. "Keep filming," Joy said to the crew. "Move those brute cameras were you need them." She pulled a sweaty Alice to her feet and walked her to the scrum of men gathered around Ishani the makeup girl.

The Indian girl knelt on the floor in her jeans. She had removed her top exposing ample cleavage in a no nonsense white bra, the light material a pleasing contrast against her dark skin. Gripping a hard cock in each hand and with a dubious expression on her pretty face, she looked up at Joy and Alice.

"This is so fucking wrong," Ishani said then covered the head of an erection with her mouth.

"That's a good fluffer," Joy said.

Ishani rolled her eyes up at Joy, freed a hand long enough to give her the bird.

Joy laughed. "If you weren't creating such beautiful wood I'd dock some pay." Joy looked at Alice and said, "Pick you're flavor."

Still breathing hard, from her orgasm, Alice scanned the four men around Ishani. She focused in on the one Ishani was currently working with her mouth and pointed at him.

"What's your name stud?" Joy asked the selected dude.

Kurt Tannhausen," the guy said. "I've been in two films so far. One with Mr. Hammond and—"

"Don't need your glossy eight by ten," Joy said cutting him off. "Just fuck her from behind on the sofa. Although you might consider changing your last name to something people can spell."

"Excuse me," Kurt said politely to Ishani as he pulled out of her mouth. Ishani laughed a bit as she wiped her chin. The remaining men and in on Ishani all anxious to fill the void left by Kurt.

"If only my departed parents could see my now," Ishani said with a roll of her eyes. "They'd be so proud." An erection poked at her lips. She laughed gripped the erection and took him into her mouth.

Kurt Tannhausen stepped up to Alice. He had short blond hair, his tanned, athletic body pleasing to the eye. She had picked him because she reminded her of one of the choreographers from 'Dancing With the Stars.' Her eyes dropped to his erection glistening from Ishani's attentions. He wasn't porn star monster big, but not small by any means either. He took her by surprise when he covered her mouth with a kiss. His mouth was warm and tasted of spearmint, no tobacco this time though. He was far broader than Harry, she doubted that she could get her arms completely around him if she tried. Alice liked the kiss and she circled his neck with her arms to press in closer.

He was a foot taller than her and when he straitened his back, her feet left the floor. Spontaneously, she curled her legs around his hips and crawled up higher on his body to maintain the kiss. He gripped her ass to help lift her up. She got high enough on him that his erection dropped under her and poked at wet opening.

"Since we're just about there ... " Joy said.

She walked to the standing couple, gripped Kurt's erection and guided it part way into Alice. Joy's hand bumped and brushed Alice's clitoris during the insertion and a hot electric thrill rippled through Alice. With Kurt was firmly inserted, Joy briefly brushed a hand over Alice's spread butt cheeks creating more electric sparks.

"How's that feel?" Joy asked.

"Interesting," Alice said. Joy had no idea that it was her incidental touching that created most of the interest.

"And you big boy?" Alice asked Kurt.

"Um ... fine," he said with a bit of a hitch in his voice.

Joy giggled. "Liar. Take her to the sofa, put her down and fuck her from behind like I asked.

Kurt walked Alice to the sofa a few steps away.

"Nice visual," Joy said backing up to get out of the way of the shifting cameras. Kurt gently peeled Alice away from him and lowered her down. Alice got on her knees facing the back of the sofa and supported herself with her hands on the top edge. Kurt gripped his erection in his right hand, probed her wet opening with the head, then entered her doggie style with a gentle firm thrust. He kissed the back of her head as his hands slipped around her ribcage to gently explored her perky A-cups.

"Enough of this lovey stuff guys," Joy said. "We ain't filming this for the Hallmark Channel. Kurt, fuck this crazy Asian bitch!"

Taking the direction to heart, Kurt thrust into her forcefully making her bounce and gasp. She gripped harder at the top of the sofa to keep from bucking forward on her face.

"Let's get the gang into this bang," Joy said. "Harry and another one of you guys, come around back of the sofa and feed her some dick."

As instructed, Harry and one another guy came around and presented their erections to Alice. It wasn't easy with Kurt pounding in and out of her to give head because she couldn't use her hands as she needed them to hold herself up on to the sofa. The best she could managed was holding a cock in her mouth for just a couple of seconds.

"Oh shit!" Ishani called out. "This dude's about to come!"

Joy looked over at Ishani and yelled, "Don't fucking waste it! Take him to the back of the sofa!" Ishani stood quickly, gripped the guy by his dick and rushed him to the backside of the sofa. "Alice, face that dick! "joy said. "Ishani, stroke and point!"

"I should get more pay for doing this!" Ishani said.

"You should get docked for excessive fellatio," Joy said.

"Sorry, I'm new at this."

A jet of jizz shot out and struck Alice above the right eyebrow and Ishani yelped at its suddenness. Another spurt followed stripping Alice's right cheek at a slant all the way down across her lips and chin. A last burst coated the area above her upper lip under her nose. All the while, as Kurt pounded into her, Alice's head bobbed up and down like a rock n roll headbanger.

Ishani made a yucky face as she stroked the twitching erection in her hand.

Alice saw that the Indian girl had removed her jeans, her panties were as bright white as the bra. The girl had a spectacular figure. One of the guys casually ran a pale hand over her dark brown, bra covered bosom. She seemed unaware he was doing it, or pretended not to notice.

"You're beautiful," Alice said to Ishani.

Ishani frowned. "Thank you," she said a bit bewildered.

"I'm coming!" Kurt called out.

"Show me the money!" Joy yelled. "Come on her pretty little ass! "

"No!" Alice barked. She was close to another orgasm and didn't want him to stop. Kurt pulled out of her, gripped his wet hardon and spray the crack of her ass with six warm spurts.

"I wanna come again!" Alice demanded.

"Drop on your back," Joy said. She pointed to the guy feeling Ishani's breasts. "You're up titty boy."

"Should I clean her up?" Ishani asked letting go of the the fading erection in her hand.

"No way," Joy said. "This here's a gangbang baby! No stopping until all the lizards are drained."

The tit feeler walked to the other side of the sofa, dropped to his knees on the floor between Alice's legs, gripped his erection, guided it into her opening and entered her with one rough thrust. He quickly got going. Then just a hand full of thrusts later, he pulled out of her and sprayed a white mess across her stomach and flattened chest.

"I'm not done you asshole!" Alice cried her face shiny with jizz and sweat.

"Harry take her from behind on the sofa," Joy said. "You," she pointed at the last guy who hadn't had a turn yet, "fill her mouth. Stuff her from both sides. We're gonna turn our Japanese babe into a Chinese handcuff.

Harry maneuvered Alice onto her hands and knees sideways on the sofa and entered her. The other guy dropped opposite Harry and filled her mouth. Vaguely, Alice sensed the movement of the cameras, the crew, Joy and the others. Mostly, she focused on Harry pushing in and out of her, the cock in her mouth an annoying distraction she did her best to ignore.

"Both of you, money shot on the face," Joy told the men.

Alice didn't care about that. All that mattered to her was the heat building deep inside her. With every one of Harry's thrusts, she inched closer. Finally, she saw the light and rushed toward it.

She pulled away from the cock in her mouth and yelled "Fucking God!" Her next words turned into a primal scream as her orgasm swallowed her whole. In the middle of her throes, Harry pulled put of her, pushed her into a sitting position, slipped off the sofa and stood in front of her pointing his wet erection at the center of her face. The other guy pressed on her left pointing his hardon at her face too. Some sense returned to her and she wiped at the mess on her face and pushed at her sweaty hair to get it out of her eyes. For a couple of seconds, she marveled at the contrasting colors of the two erections aimed at her ... Plumb brown ... light pink. Then both erupted at the same moment.

She flinched and closed her eyes as warmth exploded on her forehead and between her eyes, along her nose, right cheek, lips and chin. She could feel stuff peppering her hair.

"Oh man!" Joy called out. "On a porn set we would spend hours setting up for a facial like this."

Alice blinked her eyes open and made to touch her face.

"Don't do that," Joy said. "Let the cameras get their fill first. Guy's, gather around I want her surrounded by hanging dicks." The guys pressed in all around her. Alice sat on the sofa, her chest heaving from exertion, but other than that, she was absolutely still. She wanted to wipe at her face, her hair felt clumpy and heavy from her forehead to her shoulders especially on the right side. She craved a hot towel.

For no reason, her eyes focused on Ishani standing next to one of the cameras. The girl was shapely and beautiful in her bright white underwear, her skin smooth and dark, her hair long, silky and dark... eyes dark ... everything ... dark ....

Alice's world went dark. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she slumped sideways on the sofa.

**********

Alice saw a bright light... I should go to it, she thought. The light shifted and took shape.

A long time later she realized that she was looking up into the pale Japanese face of her best friend, Joy Maeda.

"Welcome back to middle earth," Joy said.

Alice sat up. "Were am I?"

"In your private dressing room," Joy said. "I think I'll ask for one of these in my next movie deal. I wonder if Sasha Gray had her own dressing room?"

Alice touched her face.

"I cleaned you off best I could," Joy said. "I highly recommend a long hot shower after a cum deluge."

"What happened?" Alice asked. She looked around. The dressing room looked more like a hotel suit. She lay on a bed with soft designer sheets, a light blanket covered her, she was still naked.

"You passed out. Everyone freaked. Dizzy and Hambone wanted to call the paramedics but I stopped them. People pass out on porn sets all the time so I made them bring you here."

"I'm really messed up," Alice said.

"Glad you took my lesson to heart," Joy said. "My line of work is pretty degrading ain't it."

She pulled Joy in for a hug. Joy hugged back.

"You can still back out," Joy said softly. "You got the money. Get some lawyers, kill this fucked up stupid deal."

"There's something else," Alice said.

"Go take that shower," Joy said pulling away from her. "I'll go tell Dizzy that you're okay. When you're dressed, well talk all about your future over a fuck load of drinks." Joy kissed her friend's cheek and left the dressing room.

**********

Alice stood in the shower, soothing streams of hot water drummed her back and shoulders. As she shampooed her hair vigorously for the third time, her mind raced with jumbled thoughts.

Am I this fucked up Hollywood actress bent on destroying her career? Don't feel like I am. I'm pretty sure that I'm Alice Mihara of Honolulu. I worked at KKHI TV as an assistant to to the Sports commentator Ollie Cambra. I'm not into making unsimulated sex movies.

Then she thought of her bukakke party a couple of hours ago with Nelson and the others.

Okay there is that one strange parallel.

But if I were truly Alice the movie star, she kept thinking, I'd have some inkling? Right?—but there was nothing. Maybe this is how madness works she thought gloomily.

She stepped out of the shower, dried herself and slipped on a warm fluffy mauve robe just like the ones Harry and the other cast members wore. She went to the dressing room closet and went through the hanging clothes. Everything was expensive and stylish, the kind of clothes a movie star would own. She selected a nice blue dress that must have cost hundreds, maybe thousands. She thought of the black dress she wore when this all began. Her sixty dollar purchase from Marshalls was just tattered remnants now on its way to some land fill. In a fancy box on an upper shelf she found expensive underwear. She selected a pair of black silk panties that felt amazing when she slipped them on. She didn't bother with a bra.

"With those micro A-cups you're just a nipple lick away from being titless." Alice said aloud, quoting Joy's favorite joke aimed at her slight figure.

The blue dress was a perfect fit, obviously tailored just for her ... No, tailored for Alice the movie star. She scanned through the dozen pairs shoes at the bottom of the closet. Aside from the obvious high price tag, the shoes looked like the styles she would select, no obnoxious high heels in the bunch. She selected simple black sandals with cute silver buckles. She pulled down an expensive looking jewelry box with a combination lock. She had no idea what the combination was so she put the box aside. In a black carryall with wheels next to the bed, she found a makeup bag filled with expensive cosmetics. She stood at the full length mirror on the back of the closet door and worked on her face.

Even with her hair damp and limp from the shower she looked great. "You are beautiful," she said to her reflection. "No," she said seconds later, "Alice the movie star is beautiful."

She stood there looking at her reflection for a long time. Then she felt it, a slight breeze coming from the mirror. Her reflection change before her eyes weirdly reduced to a silvery gray translucent silhouette.

"I don't belong her," she decided and boldly stepped into the mirror.

**********

She shivered, where ever she had arrived was dark and cold. A droning mechanical sound came from her right. She stood still for a long time. Her eyes eventually adjusted to the dimness and she saw that she was in a hotel room with the air conditioning turned up high. She went to the window above the droning air conditioner. Sick of the sound, she hit the off switch. She grabbed the drape cord and pulled open the curtains. Even though she had never been there in her life, she knew she was looking down at the chase lit street of the Los Veges strip at night.