Ask Alice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What now," she said aloud.

On cue it seemed, the door to the room opened and in stepped of all people, Nelson her boyfriend. Overjoyed to see him she rushed toward him but stop short when a hulking man in a suit carrying a briefcase stepped in front of Nelson.

"Nice outfit," the hulking guy said. "I knew you'd look sheik if you took the time to doll up." The guy smiled down at her, but his eyes were cold and mirthless. She tried to step a round him but he made it clear that he wasn't about to let her anywhere near Nelson. Confused, she stepped back. The big guy looked familiar, she was pretty sure that he was one of the guys at the Nelson's bukakke party from—two mirrors ago?

"Mario, really," Nelson said as she shut the hotel room door. "She's just a tiny oriental girl. How dangerous can she be?"

Did he just say oriental? Alice thought perplexed. Has Nelson lost his mind? Who calls Asian people oriental nowadays? Nobody!

"Besides," Nelson continued, "she's our new best friend 'cause she made us a shit load of money today. Show her."

Menacing Mario went to the bed, put the briefcase on it and popped it open. It was filled with stacks of cash.

"Pretty ain't it," Nelson said. "You're gonna do it again. Right?"

"No," Alice said softly.

She wasn't saying no to his request (which made on sense to her whatsoever) she was saying no to the bizarre situation. Why the fuck was Nelson talking like a Tony Soprano gangster? I'm on another movie set she reasoned and looked around for camera crews and stage lights.

Mario grabbed her left wrist startling her.

"You wanna rephrase that?" Nelson asked her calmly.

Mario squeeze her wrist. The pain was immediate and got worst by the second.

"Yes!" Alice yelled. "I'll do what you want!"

"Let her go," Nelson said.

Mario gave her one last squeeze, she yelped, then he let her go. In tears, she backed away rubbing her wrist. Mario gave her a that smile again but this time he looked genuinely happy.

"Let's crunch some numbers," Nelson said cheerfully, clearly unconcerned that he had just ordered some goon to hurt her.