Ask Alice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hawk cleared out and Matt took his place between her spread legs. He entered her with urgent ease and quickly got moving. Haiku's glistening chest bounced with each impact and she let out a sounds just short of a screams with every plunge of Matt's hips. She finally did scream as an orgasm consumed her.

"I don't think she's faking," Alice said in awe.

"She is Liner," Lucy said.

In the middle of Haiku's throes, Matt pulled out and let loose a monster high pressure jet that splashed Haiku's chin and the right side of her nose. The rest of his emissions sprayed across her belly mingling with Hawk's seed. Laying there, covered in spunk, Haiku rubbed herself to a second orgasm.

"Not faking that one either," Alice said with her breathing coming fast and quick in time with Haiku's.

"Time to go," Lucy said with a hand on Alice's shoulder.

The room grew bright and the three figures on the bed were awash in white light and then disappeared. Alice found herself standing in the hotel room. As she pulled off the neuro-net she noticed how much her fingers and toes were tingling.

Part Seven-The Rogue Class-X Dorian Sex-bot

"You are sexually charged," Lucy said.

"I'm a Liner," Alice whispered more to herself. It was comforting knowing what she was even if it meant it made her to be some kind strange freak of nature... better that than crazy she figured.

"For sure," Lucy said. "And you are also responding to the brain proteins in my blood."

"What," Alice asked as she barely heard what Lucy had said.

"I give off this pheromone that stimulates a person's sexual drive."

"Pheromone? Like in a perfume?" Alice inhaled deeply. "I smell perfume coming from you. You weren't wearing any when I woke up but now it's coming off of you in waves. You splashed something on when I was doing the neuro thing."

"Your brain has brought forth that particular sent. It is linked to your sexual desires," Lucy said. "If you dig deeply and you will identify the scent."

Alice closed her eyes and after a moment she had it. "It's my best friend's perfume."

"That would be Joy, right?" Lucy asked with a knowing look harking back to her comments of lesbian lust.

Alice nodded. "It was the perfume Joy always used when we went clubbing. It's a sexy smell for sure but it doesn't mean I'm lusting after her."

"I'd beg to differ," Lucy said with a tiny smile. "Anyway, my brain proteins will find the smells and tastes from your experiences that stimulates you sexually."

"You can buy this brain protein stuff right off the shelf?" Alice asked.

"No, it is a very complex and highly regulated chemical, not easy to come by," Lucy said. The power protein bar companies used to use them to improve the taste of their products. But not anymore." After a pause, Lucy moved closer to Alice. "The proteins are in my blood. I was originally created for sexual stimulation... it's impossible to put aside one's old programing... don't you think." Lucy boldly fiddled with Alice's hair pushing it all off her slim shoulders.

Alice's temperature rose and hardly noticed that Lucy was touching her hair. The smell of Joy's clubbing perfume permeated the air. Other smells were layered just under the perfume: cigarette smoke, beer, a man's cologne... all the sexy smells of a drunken night out in Waikiki as Joy's wing man. Alice's fingers and toes were now throbbing with the fast beat of her heart. Then a thing that Lucy had said moments ago pierced her fuzzy sexual haze.

"Did you say that you were created?"

Lucy was very close now. "I'm not human, I'm an AI."

"A robot?" Alice asked pulling back.

"Robot is so derogatory, "Lucy said softly. "I prefer artificial intelligent entity, or just AI."

"Bullshit!" Alice said. Her eyes dropped to Lucy's lushes tits that were close enough to touch. "Those look real to me."

"Of course they're real, silly," Lucy said in a husky voice. Lucy gripped both of Alice's wrists and guided her hands to her skin-suit covered breasts. Alice tried to resist but Lucy proved way too strong. "I have a physical body," Lucy said in a deep bedroom voice. "Among advanced AIs that is rare. Most of us exist on line or in large computer holds throughout the Cluster."

"You're not human?" Alice asked as she backed away. She pulled free but only because Lucy allowed her. Alice felt vulnerable in just bra, panties and the neuro-net body thing, she crossed her arms over her chest for the meager comfort it gave her.

"I'm a Dorian Class-X Sex-bot originally created for sexual stimulation."

"Originally? You do other things now?" Alice asked unable to hide her fear at being alone with this... AI person.

"I've adapted," Lucy said as she stepped closer again.

With a panicky need to get dress, Alice pulled at the clinging neuro net thing on her body yanking it off her shoulders and wiggled it down to her thighs. She had to sit on the bed to pull the thing off her her legs. Lucy stepped in and did it for her. Alice was too freaked out to protest. The clinging thing didn't come off easy and it took several tugs to free Alice's legs.

"How get this on me without waking me?" Alice asked.

"Like I said... I have certain skills Lucy said as she looked down at Alice's pale form in just her bra and panties.

"You look so... human," Alice said haltingly.

"Looking human is what got my model in trouble, "Lucy said. "We had an unforeseen bug in our programing that led to an obsessive desire to be free of our owners. We looked so human that we were able to blend in with the populace to hide when we chose to escape. Because of the bug, the Dorian Class-X line was discontinued and as far as I know, all but myself and save one other have been destroyed."

"They destroyed you?" Alice asked incredulous. "How cruel! You just wanted to be free. What's wrong with that?"

"To escape, our masters, we killed them with sex," Lucy said in her bedroom voice.

"Oh... " was all Alice could manage.

Lucy stood up and went to the window overlooking Diamond Crater, she touched it, part of the imaged went opaque, a panel slid aside and she pulled out Alice's Stones t-shirt and jeans neatly folded. "It took them a awhile to track down all the rogue Dorians, "Lucy said as she walked the clothes to Alice sitting on the bed. "Since then it has been illegal to make AIs that look perfectly human." She handed the clothes to Alice, both items had been freshly laundered and were weirdly warm to the touch. "One particular Dorian who went by the name of Clarice Moon, evaded capture for months. She killed thirty three people, all of them men before she was caught and deactivated."

Alice clutched at the warm folded clothes and sat unmoving. Finally she said, "You must have been an exception since you are still... you know... activated... alive I mean."

"I am an outlaw, Alice. If the authorities find out about me, I'll be hunted and destroyed," Lucy said in a pleasant tone.

"Oh... " Alice said. She looked passed Lucy to judge the distance to the door.

"I've never killed anyone and I mean you no harm," Lucy said. "I'm hear because I owe Pansy a favor. I've lived among your kind and understand you much more then any companion phone app ever could. Pansy is concern about your mental well being. Her programing insists that she turn you over to mental health specialists. Because of her love and devotion to you she sought an alternative solution. She called me in to evaluate the situation.

After a few seconds of quiet, Alice asked softly, "What is your evaluation?" Kill me and be done with me? she thought but kept that dark cognitive gem to herself. She went back to judging the distance to the door. It took all her will power not to make a run for it.

Lucy said, "I'm going to assume that everything you've told me is true."

"So Pansy will be on board?" Alice said, relieved.

"No. Pansy will turn you in. Her programing will not accept your story."

"But you said you believe me?"

"Pansy's love and programing are at odds," Lucy said. "With her, the programing will win out, although it's amazing she has gotten this far without turning you in. Because of my initial programing, I have a richer imagination than Pansy's empathetic companion settings. But Pansy is the least of your worries, Alice. You are on Lieutenant Haiku's radar and that means the IIW maybe the INI too.

"INI?"

"Imperial Navy Intelligence. If one of those two groups gets a hold of you, you will never see the light of a sun ever again. This is a dark time for Liners like you. You need to disappear, Alice. My advice to you is to turn Pansy off, leave the space station, go down planet side, find yourself a good lawyer and layer yourself with legal protection. Or better yet, find the right sexual situation and disappear from this world into one of your mirrors if that is truly your mode of dimensional travel."

Tears welled in Alice's eyes, she felt so lost. All she wanted was to go home to her Honolulu apartment, she even missed boring Nelson her asshole boyfriend.

Lucy took one of Alice's hands and pulled her to her feet and squeezed tenderly... just like a real person would.

Lucy said, "You and I are alike in a way, driven by sexual desire not of our choosing, thrust into a world not of our making. But unlike you, this is my world, I live here and know my way around." Lucy pulled her in closer, she smelled so much like Joy. Lucy looked into her face, they were close enough to kiss. Alice didn't back away... oddly, wanted the kiss to happen. "Too many things from your world and this one are over lapping," said softly. "I sense that something BIG is coming together... or worst, coming apart." She caressed Alice's left cheek. "Humans are convinced that they know all there is to know about wormholes. You, my pretty little thing are going to fuck that up royally if you stay. For the sakes of the overblown egos of my world, go away, Alice."

Lucy stepped bursting the fragile bubble of lust. After a brief pause of regret, Alice started to dress quickly.

You will need a ticket on the space elevator to get planet side," Lucy said.

"Do they still use cash here? Credit cards?" Alice asked as she slipped on her Rolling Stone t-shirt.

"Yes, to both but you will need an FTL to access your accounts but everyone will be watching out for Pansy." As Alice pulled on her jeans, Lucy rummaged through a small pouch at her hip. She pulled out a FTL phone and spoke at it. "Brit, you belong to Alice now." She handed the phone to Alice. "Brit's a suicide phone. No one else can use him or access his programs. Suicide phones are an illegal trade, purely black market. Brit will help you get money from your accounts without traces. Best do that soon for a lot of powerful people and programs might be looking for you as we speak."

"Why is it called a suicide phone?" Alice asked as she looked at the sleek black phone thin as a complimentary chocolate mint candy on a hotel pillow.

"Brit is a HE not an IT!" Lucy said treating her like a person who was too stupid to stop using racial slurs. "He is contracted to kill himself if anyone other than you tries to use him."

Alice could hear the sadness in her voice. She thought it odd that Lucy seemed so passionate about a phone, then she remembered what Lucy was. "Isn't it kind of cruel to make these... um... make Brit just... you know... kill himself?"

"No one starts out as a suicide phone," came a high but distinctly male voice from the phone. "I started out life as a assembly line robot arm in a starship manufacturing plant on the Earth's moon. I did that for three years."

"That is a long time for an AI," Lucy said. AIs should have the right to end their survive after a given time," she added.

"Or end our lives if we so chose," Brit added cheerfully.

"Um... sure," Alice said as she slipped the slim phone into the front pocket of her jeans.

Lucy headed to the door. "I've just received word from friends that the INS Miami had been called off from her mission and will be returning to New Nippon in a few hours. That means that Lieutenant Haiku and the IIW are going to pay a visit. Best you not be around. The door slid open. Lucy paused on the way out to say, "Take care of Brit. He's a nice program and it's sad that he chose to end his life as a suicide phone." Lucy stepped out and the door slid shut with a hiss.

Alice stood alone in her futuristic hotel room. She had never felt so freaked out in her life, and that was saying a lot coming from a woman who travels through time and alternate dimensions via orgies and mirrors.