Asking for Directions Ch. 02

Story Info
1 + 1 = 3.
2.3k words
4.45
20.6k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,527 Followers

Over the next six months, Lisa and Ryan were practically inseparable. Suzanne joked with Lisa that she was over at Ryan's house more then she was home. Lisa just smiled at her sister and didn't respond.

Lisa lay on Ryan's bed and smiled at him as he lay next to her. "Have I told you I love you today?" he asked running his finger over her bare breast.

No matter how much they made love, he couldn't seem to get enough of her.

He ran his finger over her nipple and smiled when it puckered. "

"Hm... I think you have, at least once." She said with a smile as she reached behind his head and pulled his mouth to hers.

Even though they had just made love not an hour before, she wanted him again. While she kissed him deeply, she ran her hand down over his body until she was able to take his semi hard cock into her hand, stroking it slowly.

"Mmmmmmm..." Ryan moaned against her mouth as he pushed forward with his hips and wrapped his arms around her holding her close. He broke the kiss, and then looked into her blue eyes. "I love you Lisa." He said softly before kissing her again.

Lisa slowly moved her hand over his cock as she kissed him back. After her last relationship, she was afraid to love again. Now almost 2 months later, she was glad she got lost that day.

She lifted one of her legs over his hip and moved onto her side so she was facing him as she brought his cock to her sopping entrance. "Make love to me." She purred against his lips as she pushed him against her.

Ryan kissed her harder as he let her pull him against her. When he was lined up with her hole, he bucked forward with his hips burying his full 9 inches deep inside her. They moaned against each other's mouth as he slowly thrust into her.

"Ryan, yes baby, fuck me." She cried pulling her head back and closing her eyes.

"Oh Lisa, your so hot honey." He growled nipping at her neck while he sped up his strokes. He lifted his eyes to hers and watched as she slowly opened them. He could see both the lust and love she felt for him shining there.

He gripped her ass, pulling her tighter against him as he started pummeling her hard and fast.

"Fuck, Agh, oh god, I'm cummmmmmiinnnnnnngggggg..." She screamed throwing her head back as she tightened her leg around his waist.

Ryan closed his eyes in pleasure as he felt her tighten around him. No matter how many times they made love, she was always tight when she came and he always had a hard time not cumming with her. This was definitely one of those times.

"Oh baby, I can't hold it," he cried as he buried himself to the hilt inside her and let go.

"Give it to me honey. Give it to me." She screamed as she went over the edge once more when she felt him fill her with his seed.

***

"Well don't you two look comfy?" Suzanne said walking into the room and holding her 2-month-old daughter against her shoulder as she sat in the chair across from where Ryan and Lisa were cuddled on the couch.

Ryan squeezed Lisa's shoulder as he looked at Suzanne. He was glad that she had gotten her figure back after giving birth. He felt his cock start to rise as he looked at Suzanne and swallowed hard. "Hey, how is Mark doing with those steaks?"

Lisa had her hand resting against Ryan's crotch and wondered why his cock had started to harden. When he made the sudden comment, she smiled. So he wasn't as immune to her sister as she thought.

"I don't know, why don't you go see honey?" She said sweetly lifting her eyes to his as she squeezed his cock through his shorts.

He gave her a lustful look for a minute then kissed her hard before he quickly left the room to see what Mark was up to.

When he was out of the room, Lisa laughed. "I think he liked what he saw." She said with a smile as she looked at her sister.

Suzanne just shrugged as she patted her daughters back. "So how is he? In bed I mean."

Lisa stretched languidly as she thought about the fucking Ryan had given her that morning. "Oh sis, he is fantastic. He can make me feel things I have never felt before."

Suddenly she got serious as she looked at her sister. "I am in love with him you know."

Suzanne nodded, "I figured as much. Have you told him?"

Lisa nodded, "yea, he said he loves me to...but..."

"But what?" Suzanne asked laying her daughter down on her bent leg.

Lisa looked towards the back porch where the two guys were standing around the barbecue laughing. "If he loves me, why doesn't he ask me to move in with him? I mean you are always joking about how I spend more time there then I do here. But he still hasn't asked. I don't even know where this relationship is going. I mean I love him and I believe he loves me, but..."

"But you want more." Suzanne said with a smile. "I understand, Mark was the same way. It took me over a year to convince him that I really wanted to be with him."

Lisa ran her hand down over her stomach and sighed.

"I take it you haven't told him you're pregnant yet either." Suzanne commented.

Lisa looked at her. There was no scorn in her voice, but Lisa saw the look her sister gave her and shivered. "No. I am afraid to. I mean what if he bolts? He told me about his ex and how he had reacted when she told him she was pregnant."

"Honey, Ryan even admitted that at the time, he wasn't ready to be a father. I mean that was almost four years ago. Maybe he has changed his mind."

Lisa lifted her legs up against her chest, holding them with her arms. "Maybe he hasn't."

Suzanne just looked at her sister sympathetically but didn't say a word.

Later that night, Lisa and Ryan sat on the front porch with Lisa resting her head against Ryan's shoulder. "Ryan...?" She asked softly.

"What babe?" He asked looking down at her. He was wondering if she wanted to come over to his place tonight or if she wanted to stay home.

She lifted her eyes to his. "I'm pregnant."

Ryan had been rubbing his hand up and down over her arm, imagining her with no shirt on but when she spoke, he looked at her. "You're what?"

She pulled away from him. "I'm pregnant."

He looked at her for a minute then suddenly pulled away as if he had been burned. "Um...I got to go."

Then before she could protest, he was gone.

Lisa watched the darkness for a few minutes then slowly went into the house to her empty bed.

A week later, Lisa lay on her bed running her hands down over her naked body. She hadn't heard from Ryan since he walked out the night she told him she was pregnant. Since she had gotten used to being fucked practically on a daily basis, her pussy was strumming mercifully with need and Lisa had a feeling she wouldn't be getting any relief any time soon.

She had tried calling Ryan but all she ever got was his answering machine. He never called her back either. When she told her sister, she just put her hand on her shoulder, but didn't reply.

She moved her hand down between her legs and slid 2 fingers into her sopping hole. She felt the muscles tighten and sighed, she knew she could bring herself off but it wouldn't be the same. Pulling her hand from her body, she rolled over onto her side and willed herself to relax. Finally after what seemed like forever, she slept.

When she woke later, it was to a mouth moving softly over her neck while a hand brushed lightly against her breast. "Ryan?" She asked softly reaching out for him.

Ryan moved over her, as he brought his lips to hers. "Shhh... It's okay baby, it's just me."

She felt him probing at her entrance and spread her legs wider for him as she sobbed his name against his lips. When she felt his tongue press for entrance, she opened her mouth and gasped against his as she felt him slide deep inside her.

"Oh Ryan, I've missed you so much." she sobbed lifting her hips as he slowly withdrew only to penetrate her once more.

Ryan lifted his head as he looked down into her eyes. He made sure to keep his strokes, slow but long. He would press into her completely before he pulled out to the head and then thrust back into her again.

When she had told him she was pregnant, he had panicked. There was no other word for it. He wasn't sure he wanted to be a father; after all, his wasn't the best role model. So he had stayed away, he didn't want to hurt her but he needed time to work out his own feelings.

The past week had been as much a torture for him as it had for Lisa. He would lie in his empty bed thinking of her. This morning, he had decided that he wanted her with him and if a baby were included in the bargain, then he would do whatever it took.

Suzanne kept her eyes locked on his as he slowly made love to her. She raised her hand and brushed it over the week's worth of stubble on his chin. "You should grow a beard baby, it makes you look rugged." she sighed as she lifted her hips against him.

Ryan chuckled as he kissed her palm. "I'll think about it." he moved a bit faster inside her and heard her cry out in pleasure.

"Oh Ryan, yes, fuck me baby. I'm going to cum.," she cried thrusting her hips against him as he furiously rode her.

"Cum for me honey," he panted as his cock sliced deep inside her. His balls slapped against her ass as he slammed almost violently into her willing hole. "I want you to cum all over me." he closed his eyes as pleasure coursed through him.

Lisa panted and clung to him as she felt her orgasm rising fast. "Fuck, agh, oh god, I'm cummmminnnnngggggg..." She dug her ankles into his ass as she lifted her body against him as she came.

"Oh yes, that's it honey, cum for me." Ryan cried a split second before he filled her with his seed. The room was suddenly filled with the young couples cries of pleasure as they both found the glorious release.

Afterwards, Ryan moved off of her and cradled her gently in his arms as Lisa rested her head against his chest. "I have missed you so much," he said with a lump in his throat as he kissed the top of her head.

Lisa lifted her head to look into his eyes. "I was beginning to think I would never see you again."

Ryan sighed as he rested his head back against the pillow. "I'm sorry about that. It's just that when you said you were pregnant, I didn't know how to react. I panicked."

Lisa leaned up and kissed him on the chin. "Are you okay with it now?"

He ran his hand down so it moved over her stomach. Then he looked into her eyes again, "I love you Lisa, and I want to be with you. I want to spend the rest of my life waking up with you next to me in the morning and you be the last thing I see when I go to sleep at night." He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it softly. "I want you to move in with me. I can deal with being a father as long as I have you."

Tears of joy filled Lisa's eyes. "I love you so much. I was hoping you wanted to take the relationship to the next step but when you bolted, I got scared."

Ryan clung to her tightly in his arms as he heaved huge sobs against her shoulder. "I can't lose you baby, I need you so much."

Lisa was sure her ribs would break from the tight hold he had on her, but at the moment she didn't care. All she cared about was that Ryan hadn't left her. She was afraid of not only raising her child alone, but also the thought of losing him.

She wrapped her arms tightly around him, just holding him close as she rested her head against his chest. "We will work it out." She said softly running her hands up and down over his naked back. "As long as I have you. It will all work out."

He pulled away a bit and looked into her eyes. "I love you Lisa, you are my heart, and my soul and I never want to be parted from you."

She looked up into his eyes; she could see the love he had for her. She could also see the desire even though he had just made love to her. Slowly she lifted a hand and brought it to his cheek. "As long as you love me Ryan, I will never want for more."

He kissed her once more, and then smiling softly fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

THE END

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,527 Followers