Asking for Directions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers

Feeling her flood him pushed Ryan over the edge. He grabbed her and making sure to stay inside, rolled them over until he was on top. He slammed hard into her body looking for his own release.

"Give it to me, give it to me hard." She screamed beneath him as he pummeled her pussy.

"Fuck, yes, so god damn hot. I knew you would be this good." He growled as he hammered into her. His balls slapped against her ass every time he slid into her. When she wrapped her legs around his waist, he pumped harder and faster.

After what seemed like an eternity of her caressing him, he felt his cum start shooting through his cock. "Here it cums honey, I'm gonna fill your sweet pussy." He buried himself completely inside her as his cock exploded spewing his cum all over her insides.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssss..." Lisa cried as she felt him coat her. "Give it to me honey, give me all of it. I want it baby. I want you."

Ryan collapsed against her and kissed her softly. "I know we haven't known each other very long, but I don't think I want to let you go."

Lisa wrapped her arms around him. "You may never get rid of me."

The End

Author's Note: Okay, should I continue with this couple? I started this as a one night stand more or less. But it is up to you, do you want to see this turned into a series? Let me know.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers
12