Asking For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish2Sub
Wish2Sub
48 Followers

"Please.. don't cum yet... I want more.. please..!" I whisper... You pick your head up and look in my eyes and grin... and all of a sudden, you start thumping into me faster and faster... our eyes are locked and mine are begging you to slow down and make it last and yours are challenging and wicked. You bend your head to bite my nipples and my hips rise, wanting more... my clit is swelling again...

"God you feel so good.. don't stop.. not yet...!" You flick my nipples with the tip of your tongue and go deep and long into me and I moan and squeal in your ear. I can hear your breath speeding up and suddenly you stiffen and I can feel you sperm shoot into me, your hips grinding against mine... I want more! I try to grind back, but you won't let me. Instead, once you settle down a little, you pull out and kiss me deeply, playing with my tits. Then you switch and put your mouth where your hand was and move your hand down to my pussy and tease my clit back to full erection. Then you pinch it and start to untie me.. grinning the entire time. I'm on fire. Again, and I know that this session is over... you pinch my clit again and roll over to go to sleep. Before you do, you say...

"If you masturbate, it'll be worse next time."

Wish2Sub
Wish2Sub
48 Followers
12