Asking Wife's Friend

Story Info
Friend gives details of wife's sexual past.
2.1k words
4.22
139.9k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has never been very open about her past sexual experiences. She had told me about a couple of her previous lovers, but with only minor details. It turns me on to hear about her previous lovers, but I know there has to be more. So when the opportunity arose, I took it, and asked one of her best friends about it. After convincing DeeAnn that I would not share the information with my wife, or where I got it, she gave me an erotic earful. The following is one that she knew only to well, as she was there...

About a month before I had met Ellen, she had accompanied DeeAnn on a job interview to North Carolina. After checking into the motel, later Dee called an old friend of hers that had moved to the Charlotte area named Shawn. They agreed to meet later that night for some drinks, but not before the girls did a little shopping. Arriving back at the hotel, my wife jumped in the shower to clean up. When she got out of the shower, she grabbed a towel and walked out of the bathroom to dry off only to find the Shawn had already arrived with one of his friends, Daniel. Ellen froze in fright, then sprang back into the bathroom. Dee said, that Ellen was embarrassed, but with some coaxing, she continued with the evening. They all went out to eat at a local restaurant had a good time and enjoyed a few drinks. Throughout the evening, the guys kept teasing Ellen about the incident. Referring to her as, "Flash" or "Streak." She would go slightly pink with embarrassment and they would back off.

After dinner they went to a local club and drank a little more beer. Always the life of any party, Ellen casually flirted with each guy and danced with both throughout the evening. About midnight, Dee and Ellen told the guys that had a long day tomorrow with the interview and drive back and probably should be getting back to the motel, the guys reluctantly agreed. Back at the motel, the guys asked if they could come in for a few minutes. Dee and Ellen agreed, but only for a few minutes. The guys came in and everybody sat around and talked a little more. Dee was sitting on the bed with Daniel, Shawn sat on the edge of the second bed, and Ellen was sitting at the desk in a chair. After a while Shawn turned to Ellen and said that he didn't really get a good look at her before and asked her if she would give him another look. They all laughed, Ellen a little bolder now with some alcohol in her told them that once was probably more than any of them could handle. They continued to tease her, but this time she played along giving it right back. After a while she quietly got up and walked into the bathroom. Nobody seemed to notice.

When she returned, the entire room went quiet, Ellen had come out wearing only a towel. She faced the room, and said, "Like I said, you guys couldn't handle it twice."

Daniel spoke up and said, "Sure we can, drop the towel."

She said, "You've already seen me, it's only fair that we get to see you. Dee went on to tell me, that Ellen then walked into the main part of the room.

The guys did not move, "See I told you Dee, all talk and no action. Oh well..." Then, she walked over and sat down on the bed next to Shawn.

"Well, let's see 'em," she said. The two guys and Dee just sat there. Figuring that calling their bluff had worked, she started to get up from the bed. As she got up, Shawn put his hand on her leg and told her to wait, he would show her. Ellen sat back down and to her surprise, he stood up and unzipped his pants and pulled out his very hard cock. She said it was standing straight up when he got it out of his pants. At first, Ellen, just stared, transfixed at what was directly in front of her. Then, without warning, she reached up and put her hand around his shaft. She said, Shawn shook slightly with excitement, as she wrapped her fingers tightly around him. Then she started moving her hand slowly up and down along his shaft. Just a little at first, then all the way from the base to the head and back. She told me, that Shawn just sat down, laid back and let her do it, as the others watched in awe. Ellen later told Dee that she certainly had not planned to do anything more than this.

But she felt him throbbing in her hand, then tense, as he leaned back, and then after some continued work shot his cum high into the air. She was so surprised that she just kept pumping, and he shot two more jets as high as the first, covering her hand with his cum, and some splattering onto her leg. She grabbed the towel that she had been wearing, and wiped the cum off her hand and leg, then handed him the towel to Shawn to clean himself. At this point, she thought she may as well keep going, and asked Daniel if he was next. He quickly got up, pulled off his pants and underwear, leaving him only in his socks and tee shirt. She said he came over to her and told her to do that to him, but she told him that someone needed to get her back in the mood. So, without hesitation, Daniel bent down on the bed, and began licking and sucking on her tits. Caressing one with his hand and kissing, licking, and sucking the other. Ellen threw her head back and purred with pleasure. Then, he slid down her belly, kissing his way, dropped to his knees, and put his head between her legs. She later said that she had never been eaten while people watched, and that it got her really turned on, so she let him go on. He licked her gently for a several minutes, as she moved her hips with his movement, then moved up her body kissing her nipples and neck. He then whispered in her ear, that it was her turn.

She reached down to start jacking him off, and he told her again, "no, it's your turn."

Now she knew what he meant. She told him quietly that she had never sucked a guy before. He said, "come on, give it a try, you might like it." Just then, Dee chimed in and told everyone to wait.

She said, "If she don't want to suck you, then I will, and that Ellen could try to get Shawn up again. Then everyone gets to have some fun, ok?!" Daniel didn't have to be told twice. He walked over to her chair and stood in front of her. She grabbed his hard cock with her hand and put it straight into her mouth and starting sucking on it, her head bobbing back and forth. As she did this, he unbuttoned her shirt, pulled it off, then unhooked her bra and let her tits fall free. She moaned as she sucked him and he caressed the side of her face, neck and her nipples. Meanwhile, Shawn had stripped completely naked, and was now sitting next to Ellen on the bed. Watching the action, he was already semi erect.

Without a word, she leaned over and instead of stroking him with her hand, she kissed the head of his cock. She said it didn't taste as bad as she thought it would, so she took the head slowly in her mouth. She then moved to the floor where she got down on her knees to continue working the head between her lips. Sucking Shawn slowly, treating his cock like a lollipop. After a several minutes, Shawn's cock was again as hard as a rock. He stood up, laid her back on the bed and bent down kissing her flat stomach, running his tongue across her soft skin, caressing her hips and thighs. She felt his hands running slowly up the inside of her leg. Then between her legs as he slowly put his finger running over her lips, teasing, tickling, rubbing, and exploring her. She said it felt so good that she did not resist. She could feel him insert one finger, then two, then three she thought. Then he pulled them out. He fondled her tits. Then he stopped grabbed both legs and pulled them apart, in one smooth thrust his swollen cock was filling her up. She gasped deeply and tried to tell him to stop, but she could not form the words. He slid part way out and pushed in again a little further.

She rolled her head back and opened her eyes. She saw Dee and the Daniel already into it across the room. She was lying in the chair, legs spread over the arms, moaning as the he was fucking her very hard and fast. She had one hand on the back of his neck and the other on his ass. Ellen was so caught up in the scene, that she simply told the Shawn who was now smoothly thrusting himself in and out in an even rhythm that he could fuck her only if he had a condom. He said that he didn't have one, but promised to pull out before he came. She said she told him at that point to pull out long before that happened and she would help him finish some other way. Without answering, he shoved himself back inside of her. He pumped harder and harder, her body began to jerk and shiver wildly. She was panting, moaning, nearly screaming in ecstasy, at this point she didn't care if he pulled out or not. She was floating on a cloud of sexual lust. A couple of minutes later, Shawn told her that he was getting close. As he moved around her, Daniel protested, saying he wanted to get inside of her too. Dee hearing this told him to trade places with Shawn. Without further hesitation, Daniel pulled out, gestured to Shawn and told him it was all his. The Shawn went over to Dee, stood her up, turned her around, and bent her over the chair. He then shoved his throbbing dick into her with one hard thrust, however, he put it in her ass.

She threw her head back, moaned loudly, almost grunting, then screamed, "yes, fuck me in the ass, shoot your cum in me, fuck my ass." Ellen said she watched for a bit as he pumped her hard from behind, then leaned back as he shot his cum inside her. While this was going on, Daniel had rolled Ellen over and slid his cock inside of Ellen wet pussy and started on her. He told her not to worry, that he would pull out before he came. He thrust deeper and deeper with every stroke, faster and faster, his hands gripped tightly on her hip. Pulling her body back into his. She could hear the rhythmic slapping of their bodies coming together, she could feel her tits bouncing up and down, faster and faster, feel his balls slap against her ass. Her body began to tremble, she grabbed for the sheets and pulled them into her face, her body was now a live wire of electrical energy, sending uncontrollable pulses throughout.

Then, she felt Daniel pull out. She turned quickly, got on her knees, without thinking twice she took his swollen cock into her mouth. She took him deep, her tongue going wildly over his shaft. Sucking hard, he grabbed the sides of her head, he moaned loudly unable to form words. She sucked his cock hard and fast. She could feel his muscles in his legs tense, she felt his balls constrict and she pulled out just as the first jet came bursting out of the head. It splashed across her neck and chest. She pumped harder with her hand, shooting more of his hot cum onto her tits. With cum running down her breast she kept pumping, as cum kept shooting, dripping down her belly onto her legs. She heard him moan and every little groan as last drop left his body.

She said they all finished, cleaned up, and the guys left. The next morning, they woke-up late, barely making her job interview. Later that day they left for home and she never saw any of the guys again.

I can't wait to here more, I'll keep you posted...