Aslynn and Airis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a few days since Aslynn's been to the bar, but she finds Oliver right away and takes a seat next to the DJ booth. It's actually kind of fun hanging out at 'The King's Sword.' and she starts going there more frequently. Oliver always plays great music, and she likes to chat with him about songs, artists and upcoming events.

Aslynn spots Airis at the bar, leaning across the counter taking a girl's order. She watches as the girl pulls money out of her pocket, but instead of handing it to him, she stuffs it in her cleavage, making him reach down her top to retrieve it. He laughs and the ditzy slut grins then bounces up on her tiptoes and gives him a peck on the cheek.

Watching Airis smile and flirt with the girl irritates Aslynn. If only that girl knew what he's is capable of doing.

Aslynn snakes her way through the dense crowd and slides onto a bar stool in front of Airis. He groans as he sees her sit down.

"Are you here to torture me?"

"Maybe. Is it working?"

"God." He rolls his eyes, but then smirks.

"You shouldn't flirt."

"What? I'm not flirting with you."

"Not with me, with other girls."

"Why, does it make you jealous, baby?" he says with a cocky grin, leaning forward and resting his forearms on the counter.

The small gesture makes her recline back in her seat.

"No it doesn't make me jealous. I just think women should be warned about you," she hisses.

He pauses, his smile turning grim and his face growing pale. "Please stop..."

"No you stop."

"Aslynn..."

"You're a dick."

"We've covered this. I am a dick and I've said sorry." Airis sighs then reaches under the counter. "You forgot this, that night." He comments, as he hands her, her purse, being careful not to touch her.

She takes it but holds it away from her body as if it's contaminated.

"Look. You're the only one I've ever taken advantage of, I didn't mean to and I'll never attack another woman again. But I can't do this with you anymore," he says, shaking his head.

"I'm not telling you to leave the club. I know you hang out with Oliver, but please, don't order drinks from me anymore. Ask one of the other bartenders to make you something."

"Fine. Your secret's safe with me." She spats then marches back over to the DJ booth.

" Hey, Oliver, I'm heading out for the night." She can't help but sound annoyed.

"Ok, babe," Oliver says and gives her a hug. He glances up at the bar. "So what's goin on with you and Airis? He looks upset. You look upset."

"Nothing's going on with him," Aslynn sighs, and then walks out of the building.

For the first time in a long time, Aslynn stops going to 'The King's Sword,' but she's not sure why. Maybe because there's nothing left to say to Airis, maybe because she doesn't want to watch him smooth talk other girls or maybe she just needs a break, at least for a few days.

Aslynn, applies shiny lip gloss to her full lips, adjusts her skimpy top, and fixes her hair. It's been over a two weeks since leaving the bar. She's decided not to let Airis' words affect her. He doesn't own the place he just works there. She doesn't have to back down, even though his comment made her feel like an idiot. She feels better now.

So much so, that on her first night back, she brings a date. Landen. He's pretty hot with his dazzling smile and shaggy blonde hair. He could be a male model. As she walks in, she's almost positive Airis is staring at her. She can feel his gaze on her and smiles to herself. Stopping a few feet away from the end of his counter, Landen walks up behind her and slips his arms around her waist. She wants to see Airis' reaction but doesn't dare glance over at him. Does he look jealous? Annoyed? Pissed? Maybe he doesn't care at all. That could be a possibility, but do you really ignore someone that you tried to rape? He deserves to feel any if not all of those feelings.

She met Landen a couple days before at a bookstore. He asked her out which surprised her because he's a bit younger than her and could have any other girl in the world. There are plenty of females watching his every move. He stays close to her side though, ignoring everyone else and it isn't long before they start getting physical. Licking salt off each others neck while taking shots, grinding on the dance floor and doing a lot of making out. She must say, he's a great kisser and an even greater distraction.

It's getting late and the bar is winding down, even Oliver left early. Aslynn and Landen head out the back door, walking to his car. He parked in an unoccupied parking lot almost two blocks away. Since he insisted on diving, she slipped into the passenger seat. Once settled in, Aslynn smiles.

"I had a great time tonight."

"Me too."

"So um, my address is," She starts to tell him where she lives but he places his hand on her thigh and gently presses his lips to hers. She kisses him back, and then pulls away. "As I was saying my address is..."

"You don't really wanna go home yet, do you, baby?" Landen says as his kisses grow more insistent.

"No, I really should go home. I have a long day tomorrow."

"Are you kidding me? I shelled out $70.00 tonight and you don't want to have sex?"

"I just thought we could go slow," Aslynn replies, searching his face.

"Go slow? I don't wanna go slow." With that he grabs her hand, placing it directly on the bulge in his pants.

Aslynn yanks her hand away. "Stop."

"Oh come on, baby, touch it, give me a blowjob."

"No! Stop!"

"Don't be a bitch, take my dick out."

She starts to get scared and slaps him hard across the face. He doesn't flinch; it just makes him that much angrier. He grabs her wrists as he starts to climb across the seat, settling his full weight on top of her until she can't breathe.

Suddenly the driver side door flies open and Airis grabs Landen by the collar of his shirt.

"Get the fuck off her!" he yells angrily, dragging her date out of the car, and then punching him in the face.

"Ok, ok! Chill out, man! I'm sorry!" The punch must have knocked some sense into him because he looks terrified, holding his bleeding nose.

Suddenly Airis turns in her direction. "Get out of his car. Now!" he's shouting, the expression on his face almost matching that of Landen's just a few moments prior.

She can tell he's pissed off.

She jumps, struggling with the door handle and then climbs out. She watches wide-eyed as Airis shoves Landen back into the car and slams the door. "Drive."

"Sorry, man! Really!" Landen quickly turns on the ignition and peels out of the deserted parking lot.

"Oh, so you can try and rape me but he can't!?" She knows she's being irrational, but she's upset.

"Yes! Well, no. What are you some kind of rape magnet!?"

"Fuck you!"

"You brought him here to make me jealous," Airis accuses, clenching his fists.

"No, I didn't!"

"Admit you want me."

"I don't want you!"

"Then why the fuck are you here!?"

"I don't know!"

"Bullshit."

Airis growls and then slams her up against the side of a building. The force knocks the air out of her lungs and he crushes his steel-like body against her petite frame. He coils one of his large hands around her delicate throat, keeping her immobilized as he tightens his grip. Locking his lips onto hers, he shoves his tongue down her throat, almost chocking her. The kiss is aggressive and unrelenting, as he forces her to open her mouth, desperate to taste her.

It's like déjà vu but this time Airis knows exactly what he was doing and that scares her.

"You're a fucking cock tease! You come to my bar, practically fuck some guy on the dance floor but won't admit the reason you're there in the first place!"

"I'm sorry, Airis!"

"I don't give a fuck!" he yells, slapping her across the face.

She yelps, her cheek stinging. No one has ever hit her before.

Suddenly Airis begins ripping off her clothing, starting with her skimpy, pink tank top. It sheds easily, biting into her flesh, as his fingers tear it in half. She whimpers, realizing that this isn't a joke. He really is going to rape her.

Moving onto her bra, he curls his fingers around the thin material between her cleavage, and then viciously yanks it from her body, the thin straps snapping and whipping across her nipples as he discards it on the ground. He releases a low groan as his eyes feast on the two large orbs hanging on her chest.

Instantly his callous hands cup her tits, weighing them in his palms as he begins kneading and groping her soft flesh. Cruelly he squeezes her large breasts. Digging his fingers into her tits, his fingerprints adding to the red lashes that already mar her smooth skin.

"Please, stop!" she pleads, praying he'll let her go. Her tits ache from the abuse and hot tears pour down her face.

Sneaking her small hands under his, she covers her tender, swollen breasts, fending him off as best she can.

His intense blue eyes flash red, and he violently backhands her across the face.

"Don't fight me, Aslynn," he growls coldly, making her shake.

Airis shoves her white cotton skirt down her thighs, leaving her clad in only a pink thong. Kicking her legs apart, he uses one knee to lift her small body off the ground, forcing her to straddle his thigh, her feet dangling in the air. Instinctively, Aslynn wraps her hands around his neck for added support. Keeping her pressed up against the wall, he leans forward and clamps his lips around one of her small nipples, lapping at it with his rough, wet tongue. He bites her nipple making her whimper. Her soft voice turns him on.

Airis sucks on the swollen bud as if he could keep his mouth latched to her tit for eternity. Switching to her other breast, he rolls his tongue in a circle around her taunt nipple, licking and pinching lightly between his teeth before pulling away, breathing hard.

"You have amazing tits," he moans in pleasure. Then smirks, seeing her glare at him.

"Come on, enjoy it. Isn't this what you wanted? I know it's what I've wanted since the first time I saw you." He grabs her sore breast again but begins to gently massage it.

"I really was going to rape you that night. Wish my dumb-ass friends didn't shown up... And wasted? Give me a break. It made for a good excuse, though."

She stares at him wide-eyed, unable to speak, a lump lodged in her throat.

"Thought I'd never see you again, but then you showed up at the bar. I must have made a good impression since you came looking for me," Airis laughs, clearly amused.

"You asshole!" Aslynn slaps him as hard as she can, smacking that smart-ass grin off his face. Satisfaction brightens her eyes as his cheek turns crimson.

He retaliates by ripping off her thong and throwing it on the gravel. Focusing on her bare ass, he begins kneading it in his calloused hands, digging his fingers into her plump flesh and forcing her to grind her naked pussy against his thigh. She hisses, but is unable to stop him. The look of disgust on her face makes him laugh. Pleased to have control over her, he grips her ass cheeks tighter, making her ride his thigh harder and faster before stopping abruptly as his eyes drift down to admire her naked pussy.

"Fuck, your cunt looks delicious. I love a girl who shaves, so soft and smooth," he says, giving her a wink that reminds her of his old flirty self at the bar.

"Please, just let me go."

"I will, just as soon as I'm done with you."

Lowering her to the ground, he grabs her smooth cunt, making her yelp. His rough hand completely covers her mound. Parting her folds with two fingers, he forces them into her tight pussy. She gasps and starts struggling again. No one's ever touched her there, let alone viciously shoved two fingers inside her little hole.

Airis slowly thrusts his fingers in and out of her cunt, his thumb eagerly seeking out her clit. The moment his thumb strokes across her sensitive nub, she cries out as an electrical current shoots through her body. Feeling her juices drip into his hand, he applies pressure, rotating his thumb around her clit in slow lazy circles until her pussy is soaking wet.

"Fuck, Aslynn you've got the tightest cunt I've ever felt. No hymen though, so you must have had sex before. What a little slut," he comments with a grin, cockiness radiating from his piercing blue eyes.

"No..." she whimpers.

She doesn't want to tell him that her hymen was ruptured during an appointment with her gynecologist and that she's never actually had sex before. Let him think she's a slut. He'd be far too pleased if he knew the truth.

Slipping his fingers out of her wet cunt, he unfastens his belt.

Oh god. Aslynn panics, her body trembling. Her brown eyes widen as he slowly frees his dick. It's huge. Her mouth drops open as she stares at it. She's never seen anything like it. She's fascinated as she watches it twitch and stand erect between his legs. Wow. There's not an ounce of pubic hair on his body, and her eyes study his dick, seeing it in its entirety. It's just so long and thick, maybe 9 or 10 inches long. She doesn't know though. She's never seen a dick before, except on TV. She swallows hard at the thought of him slamming it into her virgin hole. That thing would rip her apart.

"See how hard you make me? I've been solid as a rock since the first night you walked into the bar," he groans. He gives it a few loving strokes, and then grabs her shoulders, forcing her to kneel before him.

The gravel digs into her knees, chaffing her soft skin. She bites her bottom lip to keep from whimpering. This can't be happening.

"Stroke my cock, Aslynn."

"No, please. Please don't make me do this." She digs her nails into his legs, tilting her head, until their eyes lock, silently begging for mercy.

He glares down at her, clenching his jaw. "I'm tired of hurting you but if you resist I'll make sure your bedridden for a week."

Fear coursing through her body, she gives a shaky nod.

Closing one of her small hands around his thick cock, she gives it a squeeze. It's thick and heavy and it's impossible to close her fingers around the entire width of his shaft. It feels hard yet soft, if the two combinations could mix. In this case they really do. The skin is smooth and she tentatively strokes its length from the round tip to the very base of his cock. She hears him moan and feels his dick throb in her small grasp. It's a strange feeling.

"Open your mouth, baby. I want those pretty lips of yours wrapped around my cock."

She freezes, her hand movements coming to a stop. She doesn't want his dick in her mouth. She's never preformed oral sex before and it's too big to fit anyway.

"I bet a slut like you knows how to use that sweet little mouth."

"No! I've never done that before!" Aslynn cries out, releasing his cock and shaking her head.

"As hot as you are, there's no way you haven't."

With that he grabs her jaw and pries open her mouth. She tries to twist away but he thrusts his thick meat into her tiny mouth.

Immediately she chokes, her gag reflex kicking in, trying to force him out. Rolling her tongue up against the roof of her mouth, she ties to block his 10 inch cock from sliding no more than a few inches past her lips. He manages to get the thick head in and that alone stretches her small mouth wide open, spit dripping from the corners of her lips. The tip slides against her cheek and as he thrusts forward, her teeth scrap along the underside of his cock, just as she gags, accidentally nipping him.

Airis growls, fisting her long dark hair in his hand, he violently jerks her head back, and as far away from his dick as possible.

"You fucking bit me!" Impulsively he raises his hand and delivers a solid slap across her cheek. The sound is almost deafening and the force knocks her over, sprawling her naked body out against the small jagged rocks.

"Please I'm sorry, I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing!" she cries out, her hands shielding her face from further abuse.

Yanking her trembling hands away from her face, he glares down at her. She has a bright red welt on her cheek, tears are streaming from her eyes and saliva is dribbling down her chin.

"Are you kidding me?" His voice is harsh, and his eyes lock on hers.

"No. I'm sorry, please don't hit me again, Airis." She pleads, holding up her hands in surrender, whimpering softly.

He looks stunned, as if she's speaking in a foreign language. He watches her kneel before him again, her body quivering, her eyes downcast.

"Fine..." He's annoyed but still wants her tongue on him. "I'll tell you what to do. But if you fucking knick me again..."

She nods and he pulls her head forward.

"Part your lips.... Good. Now don't fucking bite me... Good. Don't lift your tongue, keep it nice and flat...Good."

Aslynn does as instructed, closing her soft lips around his shaft, and then flattening her tongue. She's ready for the next step when Airis suddenly slams his cock deep into her throat, making her choke and her eyes bulge.

She grabs his thighs, trying to push him away but now that he's in, there's no way he'll pull out.

He grips both sides of her head, keeping her locked in place as his cock thickens in her small mouth. He begins ramming it in as far as it will go, repeatedly jabbing against the back of her throat. With each forward thrust her gag reflex kicks in and clenches around the fat head of his dick.

"Fuck, your mouth feels amazing!" Airis groans as he violates her.

He's savagely fucking her face as tears pour down her cheeks. The saliva coats his hard dick making it slide easily in and out of her mouth; her lips remain sealed around his shaft. She's choking and gagging as he forces it deeper.

"Keep those pretty lips locked around my cock."

She can't help but whimper. His thick cock is lodged in the back of her throat and as he continues to thrust his hips forward. Her warm mouth swallows the entire length, while her wet tongue drags along the underside of his throbbing member.

She can't breathe, but instead of easing up, he roots himself as deep into her mouth as possible, pressing her face against his abdomen, gripping her tightly. Her mouth feels so good, that he's on the verge of cumming. He doesn't want that to happen, so after a few more deep thrusts he quickly pulls out. Airis leans forward on his knees, panting hard.

"Please, no more! I can't breathe!" Aslynn cries out while sucking air into her lungs and wiping spit off her full, puffy lips.

"Well, then you'd better learn to breathe through your nose," he counters, with a smirk, his cock throbbing and still ready to enter another tight hole.

"I can't very well breathe if my nose bent against your abs," she says, anger coloring her cheeks.

"Then you need more practice holding your breath."

"You were choking me to death! Your cock is too big for my little throat."

"Well, for the record you're a great cocksucker!" Airis growls. God, she's infuriating.

"I'm a what?" Aslynn asks, the edge to her voice disappearing. She can't believe it, but she's almost... flattered.

Without warning, he jerks her up by her arm, lifts her off the ground until she's forced to lock her legs around his waist, then violently drives his throbbing cock, up into her tight pussy while gripping her hips and slamming her down on top of it. He deeply buries the entire length of his pulsing dick in her cunt with one brutal thrust. Her ass now rests against his balls. It's so intense and feels so incredible, that he almost believes he wouldn't have the willpower to pull out of her cunt... even if his fuckin life depended on it.

"OOOWW! FUCK!! NOO!! IT HURTS!! FUCKING STOP!! PLEASE STOP!! AHH!!"

Aslynn's suddenly screams at the top of her lungs, violently yanking on strands of his hair, and furiously kicking her legs and raking her claws down his chest. She's attacking him like a wild beast, and it actually hurts. The tiny girl in his arms is actually doing some damage. Her aggressiveness surprises him. Suddenly she bites his shoulder marking his flesh, and then slaps him across the face.