Asmodaios

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A mirth filled purr escaped Asmodaios' throat, nearly biting down hard enough to draw blood as Azarias' muscles clutched down upon his large cock again. The demon growled again, sending a shudder through Azarias, the movement of his hips increasing in pace and becoming erratic as he felt his release nearing. Azarias continued to babble incoherently as he came a third time, clamping his anal muscles harshly and sending Asmodaios over the edge, his cock practically exploding inside the redhead. With a last grunt, Asmodaios stilled his hips, panting lightly as he came down from his release. He nuzzled his face into the crook of Azarias' neck and rubbed his abdomen gently, causing the redhead to sigh lightly.

Yes, this definitely was a pleasant human to be with. Very pleasant...

***

Azarias' heavy lidded eyes began to close, his comfort levels maxed out for the night. Was it evening yet? The buzzing noise he heard from his discarded pants confirmed his thoughts; the alarm he set for eight in the evening went off recently enough that it was still playing. He should have been at a dinner party, then. No on had come for him. He would be damned if this demon thought he was going to stay here; as comfortable as he was now, being fucked continually lost its charm after a while. Azarias groaned quietly as he felt the black demon pull out from his abused hole, feeling at a loss from the emptiness.

He shivered a bit, beginning to feel the cold that came with night. The warm breath he felt at his neck also made him shiver, nearly forgetting Asmodaios' presence after he moved away slightly. "The nights here are frigid, even beneath the ground; I offer you my heat as long as you are willing to stay in my arms the night." Azarias only now noticed the furred rug they were laying on that did little to warm him. He nodded his agreement, turning around and half-heartedly wrapping an arm around Asmodaios' chest as the demon did the same to his waist. He tensed as the serpent tail contentedly caressed the redhead's back, relaxing into the touch after several moments. His eyes began to close, failing to keep him up; there was no use in fighting it if he felt safe in the arms of this insane, sexual creature.

.....

...

..

.

"... Rias! Rias!" Azarias moved to cover his ears, but stopped as he realized he was sweaty and no longer laying on fur. Plus, there was that alto voice he could never confuse for another. He opened his eyes, catching the brown eyed brunette in his sight, and behind her some of her other workers.

"Julia..?" Azarias sat up, noticing he was fully clothed and that his backside was quite sore. His eye twitched once he realized all those things were not dreams. His face began to turn red; had they found him down there in the ruins, wrapped around that demon, possibly leaking his semen? Oh, why me and my pathetic life?

"Yes, it's me, not a mirage. What the hell are you doing here and where'd you get this fancy tent?"

The redhead took in his surroundings. They hadn't found him? Then, Asmodaios let him go? Time to spit out some lies. "Uh, it was getting late and I was too far out to go back. This just happened to be in my duffle." He sighed as the brunette shrugged.

"You had us all worried. I knew you went into town, but not that you left completely and went digging, you idiot!" She punched him in the arm, earning a small yelp from the redhead. "It's dangerous to sleep out here. And it looks like you've been bitten by several bugs already." Azarias' cheeks reddened as he shuffled through his bag for a small mirror; indeed, there were several hickeys along his neck. Opening the top few buttons of his shirt, he saw several more, particularly around his collarbone, leading down further beneath his shirt. He didn't want to see what it looked like around his hips, that was for sure. "Azarias," Julia began as she stood. Now he knew he was in trouble. "What were you really doing?"

He almost panicked. "I fell in the hole I was digging and passed out for a while, so I probably was bitten then. I crawled my way out with rope. It's just embarrassing that I keep falling into those damned holes I dig up myself, alright?"

The brunette nodded, sighing. "OK. Regardless, pack up your stuff; we're leaving in the next couple of hours and you're headed back to University until I find another dig sight for us."

Azarias groaned. Back to writing papers on junk he couldn't care less about. "Understood, captain," he said in mock obedience. As everyone else moved to leave his tent, he looked through his duffle again for the notebook he kept his travel logs in. Turning to the last used page, he noticed a different penmanship under his scribbles for Egypt. He groaned internally before closing the book.

Maybe I will see you again, my fallen angel. Forget me not, for I am never far...

***

12