Asparagus Salad

Story Info
She enjoys herself in the oddest places: the garden.
1.4k words
3.72
32.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stories
Stories
46 Followers

This story, as with all of the stories I have written, is purely fictional. No accounts are to be taken literally, and all characters in this work are fictional also. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

* * * * *

Sandra had enjoyed being an exhibitionist for as long as she could remember. The thought of turning other people on while they watched her in her most intimate moments was an incredible thrill, and turn-on.

The more Sandra got into it, the more she enjoyed it and the bolder she became. She began doing it in public, yet in private, if you know what I mean.

As time went on, she got more and more creative. She would exhibit her sexual ‘shows’, you could say, for anyone anywhere, unbeknownst to them that she knew exactly what she was doing.

Sandra woke up to the morning sun and looked toward it out through her bedroom window only to see it smiling back to her.

She got out of bed, stretched and went into the kitchen for a cup of coffee. She was feeling groggy and was still half asleep so she decided to enjoy a morning shower before she read the paper and headed off to work.

She turned on the water and set the temperature gage to 90º. Sandra disrobed and stuck her hand under the shower nozzle; a chill shot through her spine as she contrasted the hot water running over her hand with the cool air blowing in through the window over her back.

She climbed in and let the warm water run all over her body as she tossed her head from side to side.

She rubbed her hands together with a bar of soap and gently ran them over her breasts, teasing her nipples with her fingertips.

Sandra’s right hand moved from her breast down to her pussy as she slid her index finger deep inside her cunt.

She let out a loud moan and began fingering herself fast and hard.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a male figure standing outside her bathroom window, which was located at eye-level directly behind her shower. She acted as if she were alone and continued the show, knowing that some naughty, naughty person was watching her every move just a few feet away.

Sandra began getting more verbal, moaning and groaning. She arched her back and worked her long, skinny fingers in and out of her hairless pussy from behind, giving her audience of one a doggy-style view to her finger fucking.

“Oh yeah,” Sandra said as she fucked herself.

“Mmmmmm,” she moaned louder and louder.

“Oh God, here it comes fuckkkk,” Sarah pretended to talk to herself.

She came all over her hand, her juices running down her arm. She brought her hand to her lips and licked all of her juices off.

She noticed whoever it was already gone, but she knew he had to have been masturbating after watching a show like that.

Sandra finished washing up and got out of the shower to dry herself off.

Feeling satisfied with her first exhibition act of the day, she got dressed and headed off to where she worked at a dry cleaning company.

The day seemed to go on and on forever Sandra thought, bored with her job.

Finally, her replacement came in 10 minutes late at 3:10 PM and Sandra was able to check out.

Relieved, she headed home in her dumpy little Ford Escort. She tried to concentrate on the road, but her mind kept wandering deep into her thoughts.

She was thinking of what she would do tonight to expose herself. She wanted something fresh, something new, something totally trashy and sleazy.

Later that night, after Sandra watched Wheel of Fortune and finished her TV dinner, she decided to go for a little walk and think some more about what she could do today, still completely clueless.

She walked down the block and suddenly the idea of a lifetime came to her! She remembered that Old Man McGinte and his wife had a rather nice looking garden in their backyard, so she decided this is where she would perform today’s act.

She slyly crept into their backyard, closing the gate behind her. She decided she would lay down in the middle of the garden in front of the backyard picture window and the windows that peered out from the kitchen to enjoy the ‘fruits of her labor’, if you will. She pulled off her jeans and her t-shirt and was now laying in the muddy dirt with just her satin-red panties and matching bra.

“Edgar I’m making asparagus salad,” Elaine told her husband.

“I hope you like…” she trailed off as she looked outside her window only to see a young, attractive woman running her hands all of her body.

“Oh my!” Elaine cried.

“What’s the matter now Elaine, did you cut yourself, again?” Edgar asked as he made his way over to the sink.

He started to say something else when he noticed she was looking out the window. Curious, Edgar looked too.

He almost had a heart attack! He had not seen that kind of action in 40 years when he and Elaine were younger!

Edgar and Elaine watched in silence and in awe as the young girl began stroking her hands all over her body and running them through her hair.

Sandra was just thinking about how kinky she was, getting off while people her grandparents ages were watching.

Although Edgar was turned on by what he was seeing, he had respect for his wife and was about to go out and tell the young lady to get a move on when all of a sudden she pulled down her panties and took off her bra.

Spreading her legs, she began running her fingers over her succulent pussy lips and slowly worked her middle finger in and out of her wet lips.

“Oh Edgar,” Elaine moaned to her husband as the two watched the young lady play with herself.

Sandra ran rubbed her hands in the dirt then rubbed it all over her young, sexy body as she continued the show.

She ran her hands over her breasts, turning them a muddy brown color. She then picked a carrot out from the ground and started fucking her pussy with it.

Edgar and Elaine could not believe their eyes!

Sandra fucked herself with the carrot as if it were a dildo and began moaning loudly, loud enough for Edgar and Elaine to hear.

Sandra continued rubbing her breasts with her left hand and fucking herself with the carrot in her right.

She then noticed that Edgar and Elaine were kissing each other.

‘How sweet’, she thought to herself as she began pounding in and out of her pussy. She felt satisfied that she got the two older lovers back to fucking like she know the good old’ days must have been for them.

But she was now too far along by now in her own throes of passion to care who was watching or what was going on.

She through the rough-textured carrot down and slammed two fingers home deep inside her pussy.

She bit her lip and moaned as she fucked her hand hard and came in an earth shattering orgasm.

Sandra, still with her eyes closed tight, began coming down from her orgasm and moved her hand to her mouth to lick it.

To her dismay, she tasted her sweet juice mixed in with a bitter flavor of ground soil. She had totally forgotten about rubbing herself in the dirt.

She lay still, laughing at her stupidity and then realized she had to piss. So spreading her pussy lips, she decided to ‘water the garden’ before she left.

She went over to the hose, turned it on and washed the dirt from her body. Putting her clothes back on her wet body was not easy or comfortable, but she was satisfied with what she had just done.

Sandra headed home with a smile on her face and went to sleep knowing she pleasured herself as well as a few other people, even if they were a hundred!

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed my story; if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me with them. Any reproduction of the above story without my consent is strictly forbidden. Copyright © 2002. All rights reserved.

Stories
Stories
46 Followers