Aspen Summer

Story Info
Korean girl and boyfriend experiment.
3.9k words
4.16
76.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a completely true story about my Korean girlfriend and me. It is about a wild summer we had in Colorado and about her early experiences with a hung black male.

-------------------------------------------

We were just young kids, barely starting college. We were both 18 years old. Chee Yun had been my girlfriend since we were sophomores in high school. We met in the summer at the first rehearsal of the local youth orchestra.

When we met, we were both 16. We both played violin and studied with the same teacher. We had heard about each other through our teacher, but had never actually met. Chee Yun was Korean. She was a pure Korean girl from two first-generation Korean parents. They had immigrated when she was only 10 years old. She had two sisters who had been 8 and 12 years old when they came to the United States. I had grown up in Texas from Texan-born parents and was about as native to the area as one could be.

Chee Yun was the concertmaster of the orchestra (first chair violinist) and wasverytalented. I had only taken up study of the instrument more recently and I was struggling with some of the technical aspects of playing the violin. I was always musical, having played the piano and guitar before, but the violin was a relatively new challenge. I was actually amazed (and somewhat impressed) with myself for making the first violin section of the orchestra at auditions.

On the first day of orchestra rehearsal, Chee Yun introduced herself and said, "You must be the famous Matthew Collins I keep hearing about!" I was happy to finally meet her. She was a beautiful girl – a perfect young Korean girl – and I was in love from our first meeting. I am only about 5 foot 7 inches tall, but she was 5 feet even. Meeting her, I felt like the tallest, most masculine man possible. She had a perfect face with perfectly proportioned features. She had a beautiful smile with vague dimples in her cheeks and long, straight, black silky hair. Her lips were thick and luscious when she wasn't smiling. Her body, although small, was also perfectly proportioned with small, perky breasts and a narrow waist that probably measured 23 inches. But the most amazing thing about her was her big black eyes. They seemed to be deeper than any eyes I had ever peered into.

Her English was surprisingly good, with only a hint of an accent. We became close friends over the next few months. I asked her to a dance at my high school and she went with me. This was unusual for her; her parents were so strict that she was only rarely allowed to leave the house without one of her sisters.

Two years later, we both decided to go to a summer music camp in Colorado. I had wanted to go and play in the orchestra, but I wasn't sure if Chee Yun's parents would let her go. The music camp lasted all summer (two and a half months) and required playing in the orchestra almost every day. For this, the student got lessons with a very well known teacher and also got to see other students perform.

I think we were both a little bit shocked when Chee Yun's parents allowed her to go with me. We would be staying with two other students at a condominium in Aspen. All of the condo's there are expensive, but we managed to find one for only $1000/month. Split four ways, this would only be $625 per person for the summer. The other two students sharing a condo with us were friends from youth orchestra. Peter and Sharon were a couple, and it seemed that our small two bedroom, single bath condo would work perfectly.

It did work perfectly until early July when Sharon's mom was diagnosed with pancreatic carcinoma. Both she and Peter decided to go back home, leaving Chee Yun and me alone. We were worried about how we could make the next payment for our condo, so we decided to advertise for a new roommate or two to stay in the extra bedroom. We put up flyers all over the music camp, hoping that some student would want to move in with us. For two weeks, we got only one call - from one student who eventually decided that our rent was too high.

Finally, we heard from someone else. The only problem was that he was not a music camp student. We told him how to get to our condo and he came over to take a look. He turned out to be a 22-year-old black guy named Malcolm who was biking across Colorado for the summer. He just needed a place for about four weeks. He scared both Chee Yun and me at first because he was about 6 foot 3 inches tall and was wearing rapper style clothes, with baggy jeans barely hanging on his hips and visible boxer underwear. He also had several rings on his hands and heavy jewelry around his neck.

He agreed to the price and, desperate to find someone to help bail us out on the steep rent, we asked him to move in with us. We warned him that at least one of us would probably be practicing violin in the small condo all the time. He said he wouldn't mind this, and agreed to move in. We didn't really seem to speak each other's language. He was a strange combination of gangsta/rapper and athlete. He owned a titanium race bike that looked very expensive, but when he wasn't riding, he liked to dress like he was from a gang or something.

Needless to say, for the first two weeks or so, we didn't talk much. Chee Yun was actually kind of scared to live under the same roof with him, and made me lock the bedroom door each night before we went to sleep. But over time we began to talk to him more. He was actually an ok guy – just very different from us. One time, Chee Yun actually made all three of us one of her Korean dishes that her mom had shown her. Malcolm seemed to like it.

I began noticing that Malcolm was looking at Chee Yun with special attention. He seemed to be attracted to her. Even though we didn't have much time together in the condo, he did seem to look at her a lot. He also wore biker gear most of the time. He seemed to have two pairs of long spandex stretch shorts, one black and one bright red. I didn't mind the black ones, but the red ones showed his anatomy way too clearly! I could easily see the outline of his dick when he wore them. His dick seemed to be very long, stretching down part of his left leg whenever I caught a glimpse of him. He had a very nice physique with thick, muscular biker thighs, and small muscular butt with narrow waist. I don't know if Chee Yun ever noticed the huge bulge in his spandex shorts, but I think the she must have – it was almost impossible to miss!

One night, we all sat around after dinner and watched one of his shows on BET after dinner. It was a special night because Chee Yun had played a solo with the orchestra earlier that day (a famous part called 'Lark Ascending') and had played well. She was happy and seemed especially bubbly. Malcolm also liked to play rap music on the radio that we had whenever we weren't practicing. He had it on all night through dinner, and even later while we watched the comedians on BET network.

One of the comedians made a comment during his monologue about the size of black men's cocks. The audience (all black people) cracked up, so he continued along this theme for a while. After that theme was over and the comedian had moved on to new material, Malcolm made a comment about how much bigger black men are. He seemed to be trying to get a reaction out of Chee Yun. I didn't want to agree that they were bigger, but I also knew that it might be true; and judging from Malcolm's bulge in his shorts, it was definitely true for him. We got into a debate about whether it was important or not for the woman's sexual pleasure. Eventually, things degenerated into Malcolm challenging me to see whether he was bigger or not.

I sort of knew that I couldn't back down at this point. I looked over at Chee Yun, who had been silently and intently watching this whole conversation, to see her reaction. She looked curious. When Malcolm asked her to be the judge in the "who is bigger" contest, she agreed. I remember frantically trying to get at least a little bit of a hard on before we stripped so I wouldn't look so much smaller. I tried to inconspicuously rub my dick with my elbow just to make it come to life. I saw Malcolm undoing his drawstring waistband and realized that this was it - It was really going to happen!

I pulled my shorts down first and managed to get a half erection pretty quickly. I was actually happy with how it looked in the lamplight. Of course, like most men, I had also measured it a few times and always got 5 inches in length. Chee Yun had seemed impressed with it the first few times we had sex, but she had never been with another man.

Then, with bass-heavy rap music blaring in the background, Malcolm slowly slid his shorts down. At first, we were treated to a view of the base of his dick as he slid his shorts over his tight butt. But then he slid them all the way down to his ankles and his huge dick fell out. It was obscene how big it was! I only saw it briefly, but it reminded me of a huge brown water balloon – flaccid, but semi hard. He had thick, protuberant veins crossing over the whole thing. He was uncircumcised, and had a large amount of foreskin puckered up over the head. I can still see the way the thing bounced around like a heavy condom filled with water after it was released from his shorts.

Malcolm looked proud of his cock. Before I could even look over at my girlfriend, I said, "Ok, you win. Let's put 'em up!" I had already gotten mine back in my shorts, but Malcolm gave his humongous log a jiggle before stuffing it back into his underwear. At this point I looked back over at Chee Yun. She was trying to act like she was not that shocked, and actually had her head pointed slightly more back toward the television. But her eyes were still glued to Malcolm's bulge as it went back into his shorts and had a slightly open mouth that told the whole story.

We didn't say anything more about it, while I tried to change the conversation to the bike ride Malcolm was planning for the next day. We talked for a while and acted normal, but as soon as the comedy routine on BET was over, Chee Yun asked me if she could see Malcolm again. Apparently, she hadn't been watching very carefully. I knew that it would probably ultimately be worse if I didn't let her see him, so I said "sure, why not?" At this point, Malcolm got up and turned off the television and turned up his rap music (which was already loud). He sat back down on the sofa, next to Chee Yun and me, and slowly undressed again, this time removing his shirt first. After he had his full dick out, he started to hold it up with his hand and stroke it. As his dick began getting harder, I realized that he must have one of the largest cocks on the entire planet. It seemed almost unreal how fat it was. He started pulling his foreskin down to partially uncover his huge dick head; this got a gasp from Chee Yun. I looked over at her and she had her hand covering the big smile on her lips and had an incredulous look in her eyes. She shot a glance over at me that said, "Can you believe how HUGE he is?!?" I just managed a small grin.

After Malcolm had gotten mostly hard and erect, Chee Yun reached over me and gripped it lightly in her right hand. She couldn't get her hand all the way around it, but she seemed to be genuinely satisfied just to hold his heavy cock up with her hand. Malcolm just had a silly smile on his face.

I guess Chee Yun realized that I was getting a little bit perturbed by this whole scene, and she let go. Malcolm packed up and went to bed. Chee Yun and I stayed up to do some dishes before going to bed. Strangely, I was starting to get excited by this whole scene the more I thought about it.

We continued on the next few days, never mentioning this whole event. We didn't even see Malcolm very much. I was actually happy about this. Even though in my fantasy mind I had dreamed of Chee Yun with another well-hung man, I had never really wanted it to happen. I thought back about a few nights early in our sexual relationship when I had been extremely horny and suggested that she would probably like a big black man or would like a man with big balls like a bull – that swung back and forth when he walked. She always smiled to these comments, but never really commented. I wondered whether my suggestions, which were made in the heat of passion, had affected her. Was she now some kind of size queen? What did she really think of his cock?

After a few days, I decided that this was just paranoia. My girlfriend was still acting the same way she always had – and she hadn't even brought the strange night up again. But then it happened. I was done a little bit early with my chamber music rehearsal and came home to grab a snack. When I got inside, I heard the shower running. Malcolm had said that he would be riding over to Vail that day, so I assumed it was Chee Yun. I called from behind the door to see if she would answer, but got no response. I tried the flimsy doorknob and was able to open it. This surprised me since Chee Yun almost always locked the door ever since Malcolm arrived. I opened the door slowly to be greeted with a thick cloud of steam coming out of the tiny bathroom. Then I heard Malcolm say "You really like my big, black cock?" and then a giggle from my girlfriend. Apparently, they were both behind the closed shower curtain. I took the opportunity to sneak out before they heard me. I went back to the music campus feeling really sorry for myself.

For about a week, I was very quiet to Chee Yun. I didn't ask her about the incident, but I didn't talk to her much at all. She asked a few times about what was bothering me, but I wouldn't tell her. Finally, one night as we both lay in bed, she asked again what was the matter. She said she couldn't handle my attitude lately. I finally told her what I had heard. She was very quiet for a long time, obviously unable to deny it.

After several minutes, which seemed like hours, she explained that she was very curious after seeing him the other night. They had run into each other by accident. Malcolm had returned from his trip to Vail early because his tire had popped as he was leaving town. He didn't have a replacement and was going to have to wait for the bicycle shop in Aspen to open. He was surprised when Chee Yun was still there, having breakfast before going to campus. He decided to sit down with her and have something to eat. While they were eating cereal, Malcolm brought up the other night and apologized for showing his dick. Chee Yun admitted that she had been very curious to see it when she saw how it looked in his red bike shorts. She made Malcolm feel better about what had happened.

One thing led to another, and they found themselves in the shower together. Malcolm was trying to clean up after his failed trip to Vail, and Chee Yun was just trying to satisfy her curiosity. Apparently, after the shower they dried off and went their respective ways. I wasn't sure if I could believe this. In my mind, it was bad enough that my girlfriend had been soaping down a huge black guy in the shower – even if she didn't have sex.

At this point, I decided that I could never look at Chee Yun the same way again, so why not make the most of it? I asked her if she would be willing to have sex with him while I watched. She seemed very reluctant at first, but also a little bit curious. Two days later, we were having lunch together and she said that she would have sex with him if I would just ask him. I asked her if it made her horny to think about having sex with him and his huge horse cock, and she admitted that it did. She had masturbated several times while thinking about it ever since they showered together. I had also imagined their shower together and wished I could be a fly on the wall.

The next day, I asked Malcolm if he would be willing to fuck my girlfriend while I watched. He said that he expected that to happen and that he would be very happy to fuck her. He also showed me his camera and asked if I could take some pictures of it for him. I agreed. This was in the early days of digital, but the camera seemed to work ok.

I won't go into the details of the next night, except to mention a few of my vivid memories of it. I have a mental image of Chee Yun holding his half erect cock up by the base. It was so long that it reached all the way down her forearm. I remember seeing the extra foreskin rub against the crook of her elbow. Malcolm's cock never really got rock hard, it just got semi hard, which I attribute to its humongous size. I remember watching Chee Yun's beautiful, small face in amazement as she slowly slid Malcolm's foreskin back and forth over his huge cock head. It made a funny wrinkled, puckered shape when she pulled it all the way back over his head. Besides being smaller, I was also tightly circumcised with virtually no extra skin.

I remember watching Chee Yun climb on top of him, holding his dick up with one hand. I remember the sheer effort it took for her to get it into her small pussy. When she finally got a large part of it inside of her, I remember seeing it expand as it exited from her pussy. One time, she lifted too high and it popped out of her and slapped back down on his leg. I can still see the smile on her face and hear her giggle as she turned around slightly to lift his wet cock up off his leg and put it back into her dripping pussy.

After they turned over to missionary position, I can still hear the sound his huge, dangling balls made as they slapped against her wet asshole. I remember her shoulders and head being moved upward with each thrust. I remember the sight of his black, muscular butt flexing as he shoved his huge cock into her tight pussy. I also can picture her long, straight black hair getting doused with his white cum after he pulled out of her mouth and stroked it in her face.

After this day, I think we had all turned into sex fiends. I wanted them to have sex so I could masturbate. Malcolm wanted another taste of Chee Yun's tiny Asian ass; and Chee Yun wanted to experience a horse hung black man again. They had sex probably 12 more times before the end of the summer. Chee Yun seemed a little bit more shy and reserved in public, probably embarrassed about her bedroom escapades. I found that I was masturbating constantly, not only to the sight of them having sex, but to thethought of them having sex!

I remember one time when Chee Yun initiated the whole thing by reaching out to touch the huge bulge in Malcolm's red bike shorts as he watched t.v. It was then that I knew she had probably noticed this obscene bulge earlier. I remember them both naked. She was standing in front of him and was holding his huge cock up under his balls – so she could see both his huge balls and fat cock. It was almost comical to see a small wisp of an Asian girl standing next to a strong, tall black man in such a position of power – holding his family jewels in her hand.

One time, while she was having oral sex with Malcolm, she asked me to come over. I had been naked and masturbating while I watched them. I was excited that maybe I could join in – maybe she wanted me to lick her while she sucked on him. When I got onto the bed, she just grabbed my dick and pulled it close to Malcolm's dick. She held them close, obviously comparing their relative sizes. Then she just giggled and said, "That's funny!" It did seem strange to me also. I could have fit at least four dicks my size into his. And he was also twice as long.

Sometimes, she just seemed to be a scientist, lying on her stomach for half an hour or more, studying his cock. She would trace the veins on it with her finger and squeeze his foreskin. She would roll his huge balls back and forth in his scrotum, watching them as they moved. When it was all over, Malcolm left for Denver, and Chee Yun and I drove back to Texas.

12