Aspen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disappointment and fear gripped her heart in what felt like it would snuff the life out of her. The Jaguar turned left into the sector; as if it knew from experience how to reach the alternate drop box. One block away, she suddenly felt an awkward feeling between her legs as something managed to escape her cuntal flower. Stopping the car at the box, she pulled her dress up, reached between her legs, and pulled a sopping wet, three inch capsule from her more than satisfied pussy.

"What the hell is this?" she said softly in confusion.

"Auburn Angel," the supervisor said startling her to yelp in response. "Do you have the document?"

Pulling the capsule apart, a small piece of rolled paper fell to the leather seat. She unrolled it, held it to her key chain light, and examined its contents.

"I have the document," The agent replied, fully relieved.

"Then drop it in the small opening of the lock box just outside your passenger door," He ordered. "Get away from there and take the blue route to the expressway. Head east toward the Jersey coast. Stay in the company suite till I contact you in a few days" the supervisor said in his typical monotone voice.

Obediently, Auburn Angel did as ordered and drove east till she reached the Jersey shore in Wildwood. There, she checked in to the department's get away suite on the fifteenth floor of the plush hotel. A Bell Hop escorted the lovely lady to the elevator, even to her room on the top floor. Opening it he gestured for her to enter and she did. Oddly, however, he followed her in, closed and locked the door, then turned to engage her cautious but pretty hazel eyes.

"What do you want from me?" she asked as she reached inside to grab the stalk of her gun.

Saying nothing, he just smiled at her with a warm affection that put her at ease.

"Do you recognize me?" he asked the agent.

Pausing, she ran his appearance through her memory database but couldn't for the life of her remember.

"Who are you?" she asked, as she in fear pulled her gun from its holster.

In a gesture of power mixed with gentleness, he extended his hands forward. Then Angel's mouth opened as she realized this was her mystery man, the man who had taken her and given her complete sexual fulfillment in the line of duty, the man whose hands were strong but tender, powerful but meek, and able to stimulate her to heights she'd never known before.

She cast the gun aside as he took her into his arms to kiss her gently.

Then he whispered into her ear, "Do not make a sound."

But Auburn Angel said, "Like hell, Aspen!"

Until they received orders from the supervisor, concerning their next assignments, both treated the other to one fantasy after another, each until the other was fully satisfied. Their intrigue and suspense faded into full expressions of lust and love.

12