Aspiring Aspirations

Story Info
A special man and his "conquests".
980 words
2.2
19k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mathew Harold had reached the pinnacle of his profession having visited, inspected and anointed some of the tallest buildings in the world. Dating back to even before the Empire State Building in New York City, later to the twin towers of the World Trade Center, and Sears Tower in Chicago, he traveled through the United States working through the buildings one by one. In addition to the tall buildings he made sure to also hit the famous structures like the Transamerica Pyramid in San Francisco, the Guggenheim Museum and Flatiron Building back in New York City.

He traveled worldwide hitting the Taj Mahal, the Sydney Opera House and then the Eiffel Tower. At each building he traveled to he was met with great fanfare. Dignitaries actually lined up to shake his hand, perhaps spend a few moments discussing architecture and life with Mathew. Most people who did meet him seemed impressed at how down to earth he was, it was like talking with a person you might simply meet on the street.

This man involved himself in nearly all the modern building projects and yet still had time to sip a cup of tea with the building maintenance staff. It was all so strange, the dignitaries loved his down to earth charm and yet the crowds of "regular" people, the workers, loved him for his uninhibited audacity. It was a funny thing to his entourage, the people who knew Mathew the very best, that some of the people had no idea what really made him so famous.

So he traveled to Kuala Lumpur and the Petronas Twin Towers and although security was tight, Mathew and his entourage was able to travel up beyond the sky bridge and eventually, with special permission out onto the roof. In the same trip he descended in the, nearly sterile, elevators to visit the Suria Kuala Lumpur City Center. Imagine, even at his advanced age, having the energy to consummate activities at both, what was then the tallest building in the world down to, one of the largest shopping malls in the world.

Years later he flew to Taipei and hit the Taipei 101 building and the Shanghai World Financial Center as claims and counter claims spun around the world. Mathew even returned to Chicago to hit the Willis Tower, formerly Sears Tower. It was amazing, with each trip the fanfare grew, from early on a taxi was enough, now he was met with a squad of limousines and sometimes even a police escort. Through it all, his entourage, shook hands, smiled for pictures and then accompanied Mathew up into the buildings.

Of course, the crowning achievement of Mathew's storied career was the Burj Dubai Tower. This one was a bit tricky however, once the Construction Manager learned of the impending visit and inspection by none other than Mathew Harold he made his construction elevators available. Mathew could actually move out of the elevator onto the roof providing he wore the proper safety gear, including full safety harness, along with hard hat and goggles.

Fully decked out in his safety gear, Mathew attended a quick safety orientation and while riding up to the one hundred and twenty fourth floor, he watched an interesting historical presentation. From the one hundred and twenty fourth floor he and his entourage moved out of the public area into the construction zone.

Crews scurried about them, working frantically so the tower would be ready the following January. Mathew could only bring along two of his crew for the final ascent to the top. They climbed out into a temporary construction elevator that was little more than chain link wrapped around a steel frame. Mathew watched as he climbed into and then through the clouds. Stepping out onto the roof he walked around taking in the view. He then selected his place, where he stood silently while his two associates moved everyone back.

Mathew then unzipped his pants, pulled out his semi-erect cock and began slowly stroking himself. Running the images of his past conquests through is mind. He pictured the Flatiron building when he was so very young, recalling the image of his cum spiraling out from the building, shooting yards from the very edge. As his cock hardened he recalled the Sydney Opera House, how the wind blew the glistening cum back onto the structure, where it blended into the oblique white structure.

Looking down at his cock, he cupped his hand making at tight opening with his index finger and thumb and slid it quickly back and forth over the head. Had it not been for the whistling of the wind he might have heard the wet clicking sound it made when the precum welled up in the tip. Feeling the pleasure building, he arched his back and came spurting his cum into the absolute heavens. As the last droplets dripped onto the roofing materials at his feet, he watched the rest of his cum disappear into the clouds.

Mathew then slipped his cock back into his pants, zipped up his zipper and backed away from the building edge. Taking a deep breath he smiled, feeling perhaps like the man who had just finished making love to the ten most beautiful women in the world, or the man who watched the best actress in the world kneel down to give him a blow job, or perhaps the man, after twenty years of marriage finally convinced his wife to let him go down on her.

"No," Mathew said to himself, "I think it's even better than that."

He looked over to his associates and nodded. They walked over to him and accompanied him in the elevator for the long ride down. Amid their elation was a sadness as each of Mathew's friends knew he probably would not live long enough to visit the building built taller than this one.