Aspiring to be Ass-fucked Ch. 02

Story Info
Holly goes on the hunt. It's party time.
1.2k words
4.22
22.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation from Chapter 1, so make sure you've read that. Enjoy

*****

The training is really paying off. Even my biggest dildo goes in easy. But I need the real thing. It's the only thing on my mind. When I close my eyes I see some stud's enormous cock in front of me waiting to fuck me. No more training, it's time for the big leagues. It's party time.

Homework was now a second-hand priority as I attended every party on campus. One of the drunk idiots at this college ought to have a big cock and want to fuck a pretty little trap like me.

The first party I went to with my new mission in mind was at a frat house. If there was ever a place where testosterone ran free, it would be there.

If I was going to be a slut though, I was going to have to dress like one. Before the party I laid out an outfit. I slipped a pathetically thin thong over my cock and made sure the back rose up my ass a bit. Then I slipped on a black crop top with no bra. That left very little to the imagination. Finally I put on a pair of jean shorts that barely went past my butt.

I came to the party alone. I was hoping to avoid anyone I knew but that hope was dashed when I saw Michelle and Chris coming in at the same time I was. Their relationship had really been thriving since they discovered anal. Michelle couldn't resist coming up to talk to me.

"Wow, look at you coming out to partay."

"Yeah, I figured I should get out of the dorm more."

"Holy shit your outfit is cute!" She looked me up and down "Omg you have to let me wear that one day!"

"Only if you let me wear those cute shoes." I played along.

"No, really you're like really hot. Isn't she hot, Chris?" She motioned to her boyfriend.

I felt bad for the poor guy, he obviously couldn't stop staring at my outfit, he looked like a nervous wreck.

"Yeah, I guess it's cute." He said.

"Well, I think you're gorge, babe." She finally started walking with Chris into the party. She looked back to me and said, "Happy hunting!"

"That's the plan!" I replied.

Holly always got flirty with me when she was drunk or about to get drunk, but at least I knew my outfit was working. I made it part of my mission to avoid Michelle though.

***

Soon I was engulfed in loud music and happy drunks. I decided not drink so I could keep an eye out for any subtle tips from guys and so I could bail if something went wrong. I kept a cup in my hand though, and pretended to have a good time with the rest of the crowd.

People were dancing all over the place and one of the football players asked me to dance with him. He was 6'5 and ripped. A year ago he wouldn't have been my type but in that moment in was the only type. I made sure to shake everything I could, I had my hands all over him. He clearly enjoying himself. I wanted to find out how big he really was but I was already being pretty aggressive. His gym shorts would surely not hide much but as I danced I didn't see the slightest hint of his rod. I decided it was time to really get into character. I turned my ass to him, bent over and grinded him, hard. While I shook I turned my head back and bit my lower lip. I finally turned back around and realized that he really did enjoy the show. I could now clearly pick out the outline of his cock in his shorts. I was surprised out how small it was compared to the rest of his body. I'd already set my sights on him though. When I was completely turned around I came up to him close and grabbed his cock through his shorts. It still wasn't completely hard, maybe there was hope. He was shocked at first but he didn't care once I started gently rubbing it. I took my hands off his cock, put them around his shoulders, and said,

"Why don't we go somewhere private?"

"You are one crazy chick." He smiled. "I don't even know your name."

"Holly, what's yours?"

"You can call me Al."

"Like Paul Simon?"

"Who?"

"Never mind"

"I know where we can find an empty bed in the house" Al said.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

He led me up the stairs of the frat house. I caught a glimpse of Michelle dancing all over Chris. She probably wasn't going to remember that.

Al led me to a dark empty bedroom. He closed the door and we started making out hard. He grabbed my face and brought it up to his. I could smell the beer on his breath but his tongue felt so good. We made our way to the bed. As we kissed I kept rubbing his cock through his shorts trying to get it hard. He reciprocated by slipping his hands under my top and squeezing my tits. It felt good but I was nervous he was going to reach for my thong. Between him feeling me up and the thought of getting ass fucked, I couldn't stop my erection. I figured I should tell him before he found out for himself.

I stopped kissing him but let him keep touching my breasts. If I could keep him focused on how sexy I was, then I figured he wouldn't care so much if I didn't have a pussy. I started moaning loudly and slightly exaggeratedly.

"That's good Al, ooh you're so strong."

He just kept kissing me all over.

"Al, there's something I need to tell you."

"Yeah?" He said as he took off his shirt

"I-I-I have a cock"

The smile faded from his lips.

"What?"

"I have a penis."

"But your tits are huge and you, you, you..."

I unbuttoned my shorts and lowered them slightly. Then I slipped my erect cock out of my thong.

The poor guy looked so confused. I decided to start kissing him again but he stopped me. He was speechless for a minute. I leaned in close again, gently massaging his dick.

I whispered into his ear, "You can still fuck me."

He looked confused.

"You ever fuck a girl in the ass?" I asked, trying to sound slutty.

He shook his head no.

"You ever want to?"

He shook his head yes.

"Don't fight the feeling," I said. "take a walk on the wild side."

I finally took off his shorts and got a full look at his rod. Unfortunately it was not much bigger than it had been all night but I was so close to my dream. I gave it a few tugs to make sure it was as hard as it could get and I turned around and got on all fours. I was so giddy. I felt his tip right at the entrance of my golden palace, but it just rested there.

*****

Will Al fuck Holly? Stay tuned for Chapter 3. Thanks for reading. I love hearing feedback.