Aspiring Writer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Peace let me think. I guess only if you don't mind then I am open minded. Let's try it. Tell her 'yes'", I said.

"I am so glad that you're not angry with me, Elliot," Peace responded.

Friday would be a great day; doubling my money, a sexual threesome, and Peace getting paid legally. We worked on Peace's novel all day and at times she wrote like a published author but then she would slip into the trash mode. My observation must have made her anxious because she asked for another break for sex.

Just before nine PM Peace suggested that we quit working on her novel for the day. She brought out two long neck, cold beers, a plate of cheese and crackers, and retreated to her bedroom. She returned with a long, red night shirt. We drank and ate and drank another bottle. Then she asked, "Elliot, I hope you won't think badly of me but I need you again. Do you mind?"

"You really are nervous, Peace, calm down. Yes," I said as I got up and slipped off my shirt, I want you again, too." She smiled and I reached over to raise up her night shirt over her head. Her lovely breasts jiggled slightly. "Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"How about the couch?" she asked, as she reached to hug me. I wrapped my arms around her soft, naked body and kissed her passionately once more.

I lay on the couch and she put one knee on the couch and lowered her body over mine. Her hand guided my penis up into her. Her body giggled as she rose and fell on my hips. My love maker was erect and determined to last all night this time. She rose and fell with passionate force and a contented smile occupied her face.

"I've only known you four days, Elliot," she said with a little loss of breath, "but I feel like I love you. It feels like I've known you my whole life. I hope, over time, you find me acceptable. I've been looking for mister right and right now I think he is in me. I don't want to pressure you. Sorry, Elliot; do you know what I mean?"

I really wanted to say, "Not a clue," but I began to respond, "Well, yes but..."

"Oh, sorry Elliot, I'm talking too much, aren't I?" she interrupted.

"Sh!" I said as the tension that united my body began to peak and the pressure built in my loins, "I wanna make this a good one." I meant that I was running out of energy and I might not be able to keep slamming her when I climaxed. She bent forward and began to drag her full, soft breasts across my face. I kissed each nipple as it came by but I exploded in ecstasy before very long. She reached her climax at about the same time.

I lay motionless and naked on the bare couch as she got up and went into the bathroom to wash. I called out over the sound of running water, "Peace, is there any more tension that I can relieve for you tonight?"

"No, Elliot, you got it all out of my body. But there's always tomorrow," she giggled.

"Thank god because I am all used up for today," I responded. My leg muscles were sore and my balls ached but I was happy to do my part to relieve her tensions.

In less than a minute, Peace's cell phone rang and a brief conversation ensued. Peace retuned to stand before me with a worried expression. Despite my body being wrecked, my mind tried to respond to her desirable, nude body just inches away.

"It's Honey," she began. "Robbie got locked up for public intoxication. She is just freaking out."

"Robbie?" I asked. "Who is Robbie?"

Peace paused for a second. "Sorry Elliot," she said, "I meant Ronnie. Robbie was her first husband. That was many years ago."

"Anyway," Peace continued, "the last time this happened, it took us three hours to bail his ass out. Honey has some money stashed. Anyway, whether Ronnie is out or not, I have to be back by 8 AM to get dressed for the closing at 10 AM. Let me help you up, Elliot. Let's go to my bed." She bent to grasp my elbow and guided me up. She pulled back the sheet and I easily slid under the covers to fall asleep. She kissed me good night.

Remarkably, I stayed awake long enough to watch her dress. She still had that affect. Tomorrow promised to be the best day of my life; lots of money, more sex, and kinky sex. Finally, she bent to kiss me, "I'll see you soon, Elliot. I love you." And Peace went out the door. I was asleep before she turned on her ignition.

At 7:30 AM Friday morning there was a loud knock on the door and I could hear some men enter the house. I wrapped a sheet around my nude body and demanded to know what they wanted.

"We are here to pick up this furniture. Ms. Peace Blanchard rented this furniture for two weeks but called last night to say she did not need it any longer," the lead man stated.

"There must be some mistake; let me make a call," I responded. I called Peace's cell number but it immediately went to voice mail. Again and again I called but she never answered the phone. I looked over their paperwork, it was all legal and proper, and they took all of the furniture. Her clothes were gone.

I slid on my jeans from yesterday and entered my car. The ignition key would not turn. The trunk key was mine but the ignition key was someone else's. Had she scammed me? I walked over to the trailer park but the manager never heard of Ronnie and Honey. He did say a travel trailer departed overnight with two couples with other names.

I called a locksmith to make a new ignition key. I did not have enough cash so I took a chance that my credit card would carry the balance. It did.

I showered and shaved and packed my car. I ate the remaining cereal in the cupboard. I called the real estate company but they never heard of Peace. As I departed the house three police cars pulled up and the lead officer asked, "Charles Skolova? You're under arrest." He compared my real drivers license picture to me and read my Miranda rights.

oooOOOooo

The gray room was highlighted by the Public Defender's bright yellow business suit. She was middle aged and had heard it all before. "Mr. Skolova," she said, "The Lockley Police Department concluded their investigation. They ran those names and found no drivers license, no vehicles registered, no real estate license, and no bank accounts with those names. A woman fitting the description you gave was seen entering the stock brokerage but she just picked up some brochures. The same with the bank, she just picked up some deposit slips.

"The auto tag registered at the campground was stolen. The cell phone and credit card used to rent the furniture were prepaid. The emails you received were sent from a public library branch in New Haven, Connecticut. This could be just one excellent con or you could be full of crap."

"Honest, Mrs. McFarland, its all true," I responded.

"True or not, let me again spell out the facts; if you give back the twenty five thousand that you embezzled from the dealership, you will likely get eighteen months, since you are on your second marijuana possession charge. If you can't come up with the money, it will be the max, ten years. The prosecutors offered me this deal. I would advise you to get the money any way possible to save your ass," she stated coldly. "By the way, it was really dumb to use your credit card with an outstanding warrant. You might as well have put up a highway billboard," she finished.

"I know. I was desperate," I cried. I knew only Peace, or whatever her name was, had the kind of money that could save me now. It seemed hopeless.

oooOOOooo

Two handsome couples in formal wear sat at the table of an elegant restaurant in Monaco. After dinner drinks were served. One man offered a toast, "Here's to a very prosperous summer vacation and a new school year. May all our English students be exceptional."

"Here, Here," were the responses from the other diners at the table. The waiter attentively refilled their water glasses and removed their soiled plates.

"You know Robbie, I have more fun during the summer break than teaching all year. I wish we could do it all year long," one woman lamented. "We really met some interesting people."

"Robbie, you've really done it this time. We averaged eight thousand each score; that's two jobs per week for ten weeks. Getting that twenty four thousand score was really nice. Great work, Shirley," the other man commended.

"Thanks, Don. I wonder where he got that money. Do you think he robbed a bank?" Shirley asked. "I wonder what happened to him."

"Do you know who cares, Shirley? Nobody. He's got bigger troubles than us now. Let's move on to the important stuff. Where would you all like to go after next summer's capers? How about an Eco-tour of the Brazilian rainforest?" Robbie asked.

The waiter brought the bill and the husbands each paid half in cash. "How do you like your stay in Monaco, monsieur?" asked the waiter.

"It's elegant and nice," Karla butted in.

"May I ask where you are staying?" the waiter inquired.

"The Marquis, why do you ask?" answered Karla's husband.

"Oh, excellent choice. I wanted to be assured that people as fine as you are properly cared for. Bonne nuit," the waiter responded.

"Good Night, yourself," replied Shirley.

Later, the waiter paid a visit to the hotel desk of the Hotel Marquis. He laid a snapshot of the four former diners on the desk and asked the desk clerk, "Would you please tell me the names of these four guests? I am with the American embassy."

Without moving the desk clerk responded, "You must be new to the embassy."

The waiter pulled out his business card and a 20 euro bill and presented each to the desk clerk. "Yes, I am."

The desk clerk rose. "I am always happy to cooperate with the American Internal Revenue Service," the desk clerk replied. "I'll get you their names and passport numbers."

12