Ass Chronicles 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers

She kept milking my cock. "Are you a bottom man then?" I nodded. "That's why you're my mixed doubles partner then, is it? A good view eh! Hmmmm. Well I suppose I'm an ass woman then. Your bum isn't bad, eh!"

She reached around behind me and grabbed my ass cheek and rubbed it vigorously, giggling.

"So, how much do like my bum? Hm? Show me." She straightened herself, letting go of my manhood, sitting back on her heels, hands on her knees.

"Well.........I.....uhh.....what if I do something you don't like?"

"Don't worry, I'm broadminded." She said and turned around and got onto all fours, letting her back relax, wiggling her bum at me. "Come on, show me how much you like it."

I knelt there dumbfounded and amazed. I could see her moistening pussy lips through the lush bush and above that her crack was parted only enough to offer me a tantalising glimpse of her asshole. I leant forward and put a hand on each buttock. Gingerly I pushed my hands apart not knowing whether she would stop me at any moment, not knowing whether it was 'two friends having a laugh, but let's not go too far!' Her cheeks parted and her slick hole stretched into view. I stared at it and wondered what I should do next. She murmured encouragement, so I moved my head closer and kissed her left buttock. I then kissed her right buttock, and as my alternating kisses got closer to her cleft I threw caution to the wind and planted my nose right over her anus and took a deep sniff.

"Ooooo, that's different! Mmmmm" she pushed her ass a little further into the air and went down on to her elbows. "It must be a bit smelly back there. I didn't think you'd like my bum that much!"

To my relief she didn't stop me. I continued sniffing, my nose pressed hard against her warm sticky hole, my cheeks sliding against her clammy warm crack. Her odour was almost too strong; a whole hot and sticky day in hot classrooms sitting in plastic chairs, and three sticky games of badminton had given her ass a real pungency. But it was Pam's aroma, and I couldn't get enough of it. I pulled my face away for a few seconds and watched as she clenched and unclenched her muscles, her asshole moving in and out. I sniffed some more as I pushed my hands further apart, stretching her ring. Then I used my tongue, tentatively at first to see if she was comfortable with me doing that. She moaned a little, and I began licking her slick asshole hard. She murmured more encouragement, moving her ass back against my face. I pushed my tongue into her hole hard enough for it to penetrate her ring. She let out a little gasp and a giggle and I moved my tongue in and out as hard as I could. Her strong scent was now accompanied by a tangy taste which made me drive my tongue faster and harder. Her hole started to relax and my tongue found its way deeper and deeper. The taste covered my tongue completely and my face was covered in the slickness of her gorgeous ass crack.

"Wow," she gasped. "This is so dirty."

I eased up, and pulled away from her asshole. I then rubbed a finger against her anus.

"Can I put a finger up?" I felt bolder than ever now.

"Please do!"

I pressed my finger harder until I felt her ring pop open. I pushed my finger all the way in as she let out a soft sigh. It slid in and out easily and as she moaned encouragement I worked her hole a little faster. I felt it relax more and more as I worked it with my finger, soft squelching noises sounding in time with my rhythm. Pam was moaning softly as I worked another finger in and increased my speed a little, keeping my nose close so all I could smell was her strong heavy aroma. Her asshole relaxed more and more until eventually it felt like she was trying to push my fingers out, the squelching sounds becoming louder like she was pooting in perfect time with my thrusts. I pulled my fingers out quickly and her ring gaped open. I popped my tongue in and Pam let out a long soft moan.

"I need something bigger now. Put your cock in my bum, all the way in."

In a dream, I moved upright still on my knees and guided my cock towards her succulent ring, my hands on her hips keeping her cheeks apart. I pushed gently against it and my glans easily popped her ring and her ass gradually swallowed my entire length. She moaned again, a little louder. I looked around in case there was anyone that may have heard, but couldn't see through the thick bushes. I started to move in and out of her bum with a slow rhythm. Her ass squelched as I moved in and out, and I could feel myself approaching climax.

"I think I'm going to cum Pam. Sorry, a bit soon!"

"Yes, come on!."

I tried to hold off as long as possible, but within seconds I felt my balls tighten and then the rush of orgasm. I kept my cock inside Pam's ass, not pulling out until it had softened. When I slowly withdrew some of my juice popped out accompanied by a long poot.

"Oops, sorry!" giggled Pam. Another two little farts sounded amid more giggling.

She straightened up and leant back against me. I put my arms around her and felt her relax in my embrace. I moved my right hand down across her breasts, across her stomach and down between her legs. She moaned and opened her knees a little more to give my hand more room. Then she placed a hand on my wrist and stopped my caresses.

"You haven't come yet." I said.

"I know. I want to bring myself off. But I want to do something."

"What do you want to do?"

"You know.....I said I was an ass woman......well."

So, Pam did unto me what I did to her. It was strange feeling her tongue against my asshole and then fingers inside, but she was good, and I relaxed into things quickly. She knelt behind me as I bent forward parting my cheeks and whilst she licked and fingered my ring, she rubbed her pussy. She came with a loud moan. I turned around and knelt down to face her, hugging her tight, both of us a little embarrassed at what we had done. We giggled and wondered if anyone had walked past on the path and heard us.

"Anyway," said Pam, pulling away from our embrace. "Can I hold your cock while you go?"

"Sure, if you want." I had completely forgotten I was in need of a pee. I stood up, Pam knelt by my side and lightly held my soft member, pulling the skin back, and watched intently as I let go. When I had finished, she leant across to her kit bag, retrieved her black knickers from the side pocket and dabbed my shrunken dick dry. She gave me the knickers.

"Can you wipe my bum?" she asked. I didn't need to be asked twice, gently rubbing the knickers up and down her cleft as she leant forward, ass in the air.

We slowly got dressed, but before Pam put her panties back on, I kissed between her buttocks again.

"Let's wait 'til we get back to the hotel mister!" she laughed and patted me away playfully.

We made our way back through the bushes on to the path. The sun was now well below the tree-line. We walked in the dim light with an après-sex glow, almost hand in hand like lovers. We worried about the tell-tale dirt on our knees, but we both felt so mellow that we couldn't care less what anyone might think.

"Were you ok with me doing that?" she asked as we walked. "Never been sure whether straight men like their bums prodded!"

"Yeah. I would only let you do that though!"

"Good. I loved every minute. And we've got the rest of the evening for more fun and games!"

The thought had occurred to me too, and I realised how much better the evening was going to be; better than me peeping through the keyhole of the bathroom, that's for sure. We didn't get much sleep that night.

------------

"So I guess that answers that!" she said next morning after we had taken a shower. It had taken us a long time to wake up properly, both of us groggy after an active night. Pam seemed a little distracted during our shower, and although we enjoyed my thorough washing of Pam's intimate parts, there was no sex. We both seemed resigned to returning to normality. But she was still all smiles. We had also missed breakfast, so we shared the complimentary biscuits from the bedside table whilst we sat next to each other on a bed, naked and clean. In the bright morning light streaming in to our room, her dark bush and small deep-brown nipples were in stark contrast to her smooth milky-white skin, which took on an almost luminous quality.

"What answers what?"

Pam got up and bent down to retrieve her sports knickers, giving me what I thought was to be my last glimpse of her parted cheeks. I was tempted to plant a kiss on her bum hole, but felt that in our present subdued moods, it would have been inappropriate. She pulled on a clean pair, put on her bra and the shirt she was wearing the afternoon before.

"I must be truly bi-sexual!" she said.

"Eh! Really?" I started to piece things together in my mind, re-calling the gossip about Pam preferring the company of women, the fact that I had never seen Pam with a man or even seen her show interest in a man. "Am I your first bloke then?" I felt flattered.

"Oh no, not my first." She said. Now I felt slightly deflated. "My second. My first experience with a man was just after I'd started working at your school actually. Mr Blake, the history teacher. Eww! It was a major disappointment. So, gradually I went over to the dark side." She laughed.

"Wow." I said trying to imagine watching Pam with another woman. She buttoned her shirt and then stepped in to her skirt. "So....do you have a woman in your life at the moment?" I wondered about asking if I could watch.

"Yes, I do. Fantastic woman too. She would call herself bi-sexual I suppose. Slightly older than me, bit of experience, you know!" She giggled again. "In fact, I think you know her."

She winked at me, and I tried to guess who it was. I gave up.

"Who?"

"Sheila. And yes, she's told me all about that afternoon a while back, her catching you with her dirty knickers, and what happened afterwards. Naughty boy!"

She was now fully dressed, just as she was when she picked me up from work. I felt a pang of sadness, wanting to see her naked on all fours in front of me one more time, wanting to show her how much I loved her bottom. Past experience has shown me that over time certain memories fade, and I didn't want any of my memories of what Pam and I did to ever fade; especially the powerful aroma of her ass.

"Back in a moment." She said, and walked to the bathroom, not bothering to shut the door. I realised I was still stark naked and started to dress. So, Sheila and Pam are an item, and all that time Pam knew about my afternoon with Sheila, I thought. Had Sheila told Pam about the other times? Was that what drove Pam to arrange all this? Was it an exercise in comparing and contrasting?! I was so preoccupied with these revelations that I didn't realise what Pam was doing in the bathroom.

"I've just had a shower and now I've been for a poop! I'm not going for another shower now. I made sure I wiped properly!" She said, laughing.

Back to the Pam I know and fantasise about, I thought; comments that, as far as she was concerned, should be taken innocuously, but to me, a huge head-trip! I made my mind up to see Sheila as soon as possible. Maybe I could watch Sheila and Pam together. Wow. And even join in. I was letting my imagination run away into fantasy!

I was now dressed and ready to go. We checked the room to make sure we had all of our belongings, and I felt a twinge of melancholy whilst taking a final look at the bed where I had licked Pam's ass until she had fallen asleep.

"Come on then, we better check out." said Pam with a sigh. We picked up our kit bags and locked up, returning the key to the receptionist, who gave us a knowing look, and found our way to Pam's car. "Blimey it's warm out today. Maybe I should drive the journey without knickers. I won't get so sticky then!"

Oh, Pam, bi-sexy Pam! Surely you must now know what your innocent comments do to me, I thought. We were quiet for most of the journey, but when we arrived at my flat, Pam gave me a peck on the lips.

"See you next week at the club then. And, thanks." She said and winked.

"No, thank you." I said.

"Don't forget your kit bag." I retrieved it from the boot, and said goodbye before closing the passenger door. She waved as she drove off.

Later that day as I was emptying my kitbag, something fell out of the side pocket, black and soft. I bent to pick it up, and realised with a start that it was a pair of black knickers, scrunched up. Pam's knickers from yesterday, I realised.

Pam had given me a keepsake; a memento that still had her wonderful aromas saturating the soft material.

---------

iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers
12