Ass Chronicles 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved close to her butt and buried my face between her cheeks, my nose against her hot, slick bum hole, and sniffed long and deep. Her aroma was indeed very strong and instantly my nose was covered in her scent. I sniffed more, moving down towards her pussy, moistening labia brushing my lips, then nose. Her pussy smelled good too, a heady mix of all the liquids that a pussy can ooze. I moved back up to her asshole. I licked at it, lapping like a dog. Sheila's taste was as good as ever, a dirty and musky bite on my tongue. Sheila let out a long soft sigh as I circled my tongue over her stretched poop hole, paying special attention the pouting pink pucker at the centre.

"I'll never get bored of this." she said, echoing my thoughts exactly.

"Mmmm." I licked harder, feeling her puckered asshole slip and slide underneath my tongue. I sniffed more, never wanting to stop. This was the muskiest Sheila had ever been.

Instinctively, I pulled away as Pamela descended the stairs, her footsteps quick and soft. Sheila remained where she was as Pam popped her head around the lounge door.

"All ok then?" she asked, a lustful grin on her face.

"Absolutely fine!" I said. I was aware of a combination of Pam and Sheila's aromas on my nose, and wondered if things could ever get better than this.

Pam sidled into the room and looked at Sheila, still ass in the air on the sofa. Pam kneeled down next to me. She was now wearing a loose dark skirt and white top, along with a subdued perfume. Pam put her hands on Sheila's bottom, and slowly moved her head closer to Sheila's ass whilst looking at me, wide eyed and grinning. She turned her head at the last moment, and eventually had her nose wedged between Sheila's buttocks. She sniffed. I could have cum there and then.

"Wow. Nice!" Pam said, her voice muffled between Sheila's buttocks. She pulled away and planted a long loving kiss on Sheila's butthole, making her giggle like a naughty school girl.

"Now see what you've started!" Pam laughed, poking me in the side. She gave me a quick peck on the lips.

Pam playfully smacked Sheila's buttock and promptly got up, paced over to the coat rack and donned a light jacket. "Come on! We need to get going!"

Sheila got up from the sofa, straightened herself out and gave me a sly wink. "I'm hoping there'll be more of that at some point!" she said quietly, keeping her eyes on Pam, who was busy rummaging around in the pockets of her jacket for her keys.

"Me too!" I whispered.

"Better get this dance thing out of the way first!" she said, rolling her eyes. "I never knew Pam liked dance!"

We filed out, waiting next to Pam's little red car as she locked her front door.

"Right!" Pam said. "Let's go!"

It turned out the dance show was taking place at the Grand Theatre in town, a large art deco style building that used to be a cinema. Pam new the theatre well as she was a member of the am-dram society; something else I never knew about Pam. She seemed to be driving with a purpose, several times playing the amber gambler at traffic lights.

"What time does this show start, sweetheart?" asked Sheila. She was sat in the passenger seat, in front with Pam. I was a gentleman, volunteering to sit in the back. That way, neither of them could see me massaging my aching cock. Not that they would have minded.

"Seven thirty." answered Pam, thankfully keeping her eyes on the road as she floored the accelerator along the road towards town. "It's an amateur dance company. I know someone who dances there."

"Ah, right." Sheila said, clearly still wondering why Pam would take us to a dance. "It's just that you're driving like a formula one driver! There's no rush, you know!"

"Well, we need to get there early to....ummm....get our seats, you know...." Pam said. She checked the rear-view mirror before taking a bend a little too quickly.

Now I was getting suspicious. "Right." I said, raising my voice slightly over the road noise as Pam gunned the car out of the bend. I leant forward between the front seats. "You're not going to make us dance, are you?!"

Sheila laughed nervously and looked across at Pam. There was a long pause before Pam laughed out loud, momentarily veering a little too close to the curb.

"Blimey, no! What kind of person do you think I am?" Pam giggled to herself, shaking her head. "Just wait and see. We are definitely going to be watching and not dancing, ok! Now, no more questions!"

Sheila and I exchanged a glance and relaxed, though it was hard to relax completely whilst sat in a car that was traveling way above the speed limits.

These seats must be first come, first served, I figured.

We arrived at the theatre 45 minutes before doors. As we walked towards the theatre's brighly lit entrance, all glass and shiny chrome, I stared at Pam and Sheila walking ahead of me. Watching their bottoms moving freely underneath their skirts, free from the constraints of any knickers or tights, was hypnotic. I wondered why Pam insisted on going commando. The sheer thrill of it? I certainly found it thrilling.

Pam was walking at a fair old pace and as we drew near to the ornate entrance, Sheila dropped back to walk along side me.

"Blimey, she's eager!" she said, slightly out of breath. "Oh, where's she going now?"

I looked up to see Pam standing in front of a smaller door to the side of the main entrance. Above this door was a weather-beaten sign, lit by two dim lamps mounted on ornate iron brackets.

"Artist's entrance. Why are we going in this way? Is the main door locked?" I asked, as we came alongside Pam.

"No," Pam replied. "But we need to get in early! And I know a short-cut. Come on!"

Pam ushered us through the artist's entrance, locking the door behind us with a key which was one of a huge bunch.

"Perks of being a member here!" she said, jangling the bunch of keys.

We stepped in to a rather shabby looking corridor lit by two dim lights on a low ceiling. As we walked along the long corridor I noticed old conduits snaking along the walls at head height, all perfectly level and straight. At regular intervals, the conduit would tee off, up into the ceiling and beyond. There was a faint smell of stage smoke and the muffled sounds of loud, rhythmic music. Images of scantily clad dancers gyrating to an incessant rhythm flooded my mind. I figured the evening may well be not so bad.

We stopped at the end of the corridor just before another door on the right. The sound of the brash and rhythmic-heavy music was now much louder.

"We're near the stage now!" Pam called, excitement rising in her voice. "But we need to go up here!"

She pointed to a ladder that climbed up to a door half way up the wall, the corridor ceiling now two, maybe three stories high.

Sheila and I looked at each other and then at Pam.

"Dont look so worried!" Pam reassured. "Come on, let's climb up. Not scared of heights are you? I'll go first, I need to unlock that door."

As she started to climb up, both Sheila and I instinctively looked up to watch Pam climb the ladder. The light was too dim for either of us to see far enough up Pam's skirt.

"Mmm!" Sheila breathed, nudging me and winking. "Now that's a nice sight. Can't help but think it would've been easier to go through the front, though!"

"Yeah....I'm really confused now! Why commando? Not that I'm complaining!"

Sheila giggled, shrugged and started to climb up. Pam was out of sight. I wondered where the heck we were going as I began the climb. I playfully squeezed Sheila's bottom on the way up with an outstretched hand. She yelped and giggled, swatting my hand away.

Eventually we were up and through the bizarre half-way-up-a-wall door. It was too dark to see beyond Pam and Sheila as they waited for me to cross the threshold. Pam shut the door quietly and locked it, and suddenly we were plunged in near total darkness. Pam ushered us slowly forward, before flicking a switch on the wall. A light a few feet above us lazily fizzed into life, and lit another corridor that stretched before us, away from the stage. Pam led the way, walking briskly, whilst the music from the stage died down behind us. Then, Pam stopped outside a door on the left.

"Right!" she said, gleefully. "Here we are! Ringside seats!" She turned serious, lowering her voice. "We do have to be quiet, though. Ok? Promise?"

Sheila and I nodded. I was still confused. Surely for any 'show', one needs to be quiet.

Pam quietly unlocked the door, taking care not to jangle the bunch of keys. She ushered us through into complete darkness. She locked the door behind us and gently coaxed us forward. I found the walls either side of me, and walked forward slowly, feeling my way along. The walls were covered by what felt like large, heavy velvet drapes.

As we shuffled our way forward, I noticed a dim light ahead of us. In this new found light I saw that we were walking along a semi-circular walkway. On both sides the walls were indeed covered by huge thick black drapes, soft and velvety to the touch. As we continued I realised the dim light was emanating from the left side, through a gap in the drapes. Pam stopped us.

"Here we are then!" she whispered. "I put some big cushions down here," she pointed to three large dark blobs on the floor, barely visible in the dim, ghostly light, "It'll be nice and comfy for us, whilst we....ummm....."

She pointed to where the light was coming from. Two of the large drapes weren't quite closed, and behind the drapes were what looked like mobile notice boards, stacked one on the other, two high. Between these was a gap of a few inches, through which the light was coming. Pam encouraged myself and Sheila to look through the gap. We knelt down and peeked through.

I could see a medium sized and brightly lit open space, and realised that the whole space was circular in shape, the 'walls' of which were mobile notice boards, connected together in a large circle, thus forming a cordoned off circular room within a room. The only gap in the circle was off to the right. The entrance to this space, I presumed. Around the edge of the makeshift room were grey plastic chairs and in the centre were several large holdalls and a rack for coats. Sheila turned around and moved close to Pam who had knelt down on one of the cushions.

"What's this then?" whispered Sheila. "Is this where the dance is going on? Shouldn't we be out there, sitting on the chairs?" She paused. "Oh, I get it. We won't have to pay for tickets? Is that it? You skinflint!"

Pam giggled, and put her finger to her lips. "Keep watching!" she whispered, and moved herself and her cushion forwards so that she could look through the gap with us.

Sheila and I kept watching. Then, just as I thought nothing was going to happen, I heard a door open, somewhere off to the right. I sat back quickly and panicked.

"Shit! Should we be here?" I whispered.

"It's fine!" Pam whispered faintly. "Keep watching!" She moved back a little whilst Sheila and I looked through the gap.

I could hear lots of excited talking and footsteps up an unseen staircase. Then, I saw first one, then two, then a large group of women filing in to the space. They chattered away, throwing various sports bags and holdalls on to the chairs around the edge of the room. One of the women threw her bag on to a chair that was only a matter of feet away from where the three of us were, hidden behind the notice boards.

I felt Pam's hand on the bottom, moving forward until she was massaging my balls through my trousers. She leant forward between Sheila and I so that her head was close to both of ours.

"See!" she whispered, her breath hot on my ear. "Ringside seats. This is the changing area for all the women dancing tonight. Cool, eh!"

"Wow!" whispered Sheila. "Wow!"

"Wow!" I echoed quietly. Finally, it all dawned on me. An evening of voyeuristic delight. "But, we're not going to get caught, are we? What if someone comes up that ladder and through that door? Have we got some sort of escape route?" I recalled how I had felt when Sheila had caught me with her dirty panties.

"Aha!" She held up the bunch of keys she had used to unlock the doors. "This is the only set for up here!" Pam was whispering so quietly that Sheila and I struggled to hear her over the chattering from beyond the drapes and notice-board perimeter. "I was responsible for getting this changing room sorted. So, I have the keys! And, we have a good angle of view from here!"

There were large smiles on Sheila's and Pam's faces, their teeth and eyes sparkling in the dim light. I realised then that this was going to be a very fine night.

"Three way kiss!" whispered Sheila. She gently pulled me and Pam in close, and the three of us kissed in a triangle.

We broke from our three way kiss as we heard another female voice in the changing space beyond the drapes and make-shift barriers. This was an authoritative voice, one that didn't stand any messing.

"Right ladies!" she barked. "Time to get a move on. Get changed for the first number, and start limbering up. After that, those of you involved in the Chicago number, come and see me. Chop chop!" A harsh clap of hands.

Next to me I heard Pam giggling under her breath.

"That'll be Miss Sharon, the dance teacher!" she whispered. "None of the dancers can be younger than, ooo, 22, but she still talks to them like she's in school!!"

I heard Sheila giggle quietly as we all settled on the cushions whilst watching the 'show'. I stared through the gap into the changing area. My cock was starting to ache from its prolonged tumescence.

Inside, all the women were getting changed out of their outdoor clothes. Those in comfy slacks were the first to bare their semi-naked bottoms, all of them wearing G-strings or thongs. As they bent down to retrieve various costumes from their bags, I spied some very hairy pussies, bushes so thick that the crotch of their skimpy G-strings was over-run with tight, curly pubic hair, some dark and some lighter in colour.

"Wow. This is a fantastic idea." I whispered to Pam. I turned to look at her and realised, with an extra pump of blood to my aching cock, that she had pulled her skirt up, holding it tight around her waist as she rubbed her pussy with her other hand.

Pam nodded her agreement, a big smile on her face as she concentrated on the sights beyond our spy-den. I leant back to look across at Sheila, and she too was masturbating, skirt pulled up around her waist. Now I realised why Pam was so set on going commando. In the dim light I could see their buttocks, an almost luminous creamy white, gently undulating as they ground their pussies against flicking fingers.

Pam broke away from the sights and sounds through the gap, and whispered in my ear. "You can take your trousers off and play. It's fine, we won't get caught."

"Ok." I whispered back. My heart was beating fast, and I needed to do something about my near painful erection. I moved close to Pam's ear. "Can I play down here too?" I touched her bottom, stroking my middle finger down her cleft towards her bum hole.

"Yeah, 'course!" she whispered back, pecking me on the cheek.

I took my shoes, trousers and boxers off. I took another look across at Pam and Sheila kneeling on the soft, plush cushions, both slowly and quietly masturbating. I wondered whether they had done anything like this before. Certainly, Sheila took to this situation very quickly. I decided to look through the gap for a little longer, and then spend as much time loving their smelly bums. As I knelt, I slowly rubbed my manhood.

A noise close to my left and on the other side of the barriers made me twist a little, dipping my head to get a better angle of view through the gap in the notice boards. The girl who had thrown her bag on the chair nearest to me was getting changed. With a jolt, I saw a completely naked bottom, side on. Her skin colour was a dark olive and she was close enough for me to make out goose bumps on her very well-toned buttocks.

"It's bloody cold in here!" she shouted.

I just about heard a mild retort from Miss Sharon. For a split second, our olive skinned girl turned her back on us and quickly bent down before slipping on skin tight cycling shorts. In that split second I was able to see a well-trimmed pussy and a dark bum cleft. I pumped my cock a little harder, wishing that this toned beauty had spent a little longer bent over. I felt Pam lean against me.

"We should've brought a camera, eh!" she whispered.

I smiled and slowed my hand down, not wanting to spend myself too quickly. Back in the changing room all the dancers were ready, all wearing tight cycle shorts. Our olive beauty walked over to the gaggling group of dancers away to our right. Gradually, they left the room and I could make out the music stepping up in volume.

With nothing to see for the time being, I pulled away from our spy slot and turned to look at Pam and Sheila. I nearly shouted out with joy when I realised that they were engaged in an amorous kiss, tongues searching and hands squeezing soft buttocks. I moved round behind them to lay on my side with my face close to Sheila's butt. I kissed and licked her buttock as my nose circled around her ass cleft. I heard Sheila moan as I pressed my nose against her hot and sticky butt hole, sniffing her strong scent. I moved my kisses to her puckered anus finding it immediately despite not being able to see in the dim light. Her dirty smell once again covered my mouth and her bitter taste assaulted my willing tongue.

I felt a firm hand on my hip as Pam pushed against me, rolling me onto my back. She quietly straddled me and guided my throbbing member to her sopping wet pussy whilst she parted her labia with her fingers. I felt my penis slip in to her easily as she let her full weight bear down on me, impaling herself fully on my cock. She began a slow, sexy grind with her hips and I sighed contentedly as I felt the tip of my cock rub against the soft neck of her cervix. I placed a hand on her thigh, feeling the muscles tensing and relaxing as she moved.

Pam let go of her skirt that she had kept tight around her waist, and I felt the soft material fall around her and on to my stomach. She unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off whilst her hips moved silently. She reached across to pull a bra strap off her shoulder, doing the same with the other, and then pulling the cups down and away from her breasts. The dim light from our spy slot cast a diffuse band across her breasts, turning them into lambent globes with stark brown nipples poking forward.

She slowly let herself tilt backwards, reaching back to prop herself with her hands on my ankles. She moved her hips faster, up and down, angling my cock towards the ridged and firm flesh near her g-spot. My sensitized glans was almost overwhelmed as she moved her hips faster and faster.

Sheila twisted around to watch us, openly rubbing her crotch. She got up quickly and slipped out of her skirt, letting it fall to the floor close to my head, a faint scent of fabric conditioner wafting over me. She stood over me, positioning her crotch immediately above my face, and then slowly crouched down, knees apart, until her pussy was over my mouth. I pointed my tongue up, not quite reaching her sticky folds. I reached up between her legs and gently tugged her blouse. She lowered herself further until I was able to penetrate her pussy with my tongue.

I lapped at her tangy pussy as she gyrated her hips back and forth, her clitoris hard and erect, and her labia soft, slippery and swollen. In the silence, I could hear Pam and Sheila kissing, and the rhythmic sound of skin rubbing on skin as Pam continued her hip-shake.

Sheila moved forward a little until her asshole was directly above my pointed tongue. I circled it around her dirty anus feeling her soft anal hairs brushing my tongue. She gyrated faster as she started to play with her pussy, her fingers flicking against my chin. The combination of the scent of Sheila's ass and Pam grinding my cock was intoxicating. I met Pam's downward movements with short thrusts from my hips, grinding my glans against her sweet-spot.