Ass Chronicles 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers

Sheila let her weight bear down on me. As she bore down on me, I felt my tongue push through her anal opening as she let out a soft moan, muffled by Pam's mouth; my tongue had never been so deep inside her ass. She started to shake up and down on my tongue until she came, juices covering my chin whilst her tensed asshole popped my tongue out of her ass.

Sheila remained still for a few seconds while Pam and I kept moving against each other. Sheila twisted around and off my face, leaning down to kiss me.

"Wow. That was nice!" she whispered. "Was that ok? Your tongue must be aching now!"

"You know full well how much I love your ass!" I breathed.

Pam slowed her grind down until she stopped. In the dimness I could see her cocking her head to one side.

"The music's stopped. There's some applause." She whispered. She got off me, leaving my hard cock, slick with her juices, to flop back on to my stomach. "We'll carry on in a bit." She leant forward, giving me a peck on the lips.

Almost as one, the three of us were back at the gap in the notice boards, this time with me in the middle. We rubbed ourselves, and waited for the sound of the unseen door opening and the dancers coming back to get changed.

The changing room was suddenly full of noise; nattering dancers congratulating each other on a great show opener, a few jokes about great looking asses in tight shorts; I couldn't have agreed more. The cycle shorts came off quickly, giving the three of us some very nice views of thonged and well-toned bottoms. There was so much movement, so many of the dancers bending down to retrieve items of clothing from their bags, some stretching or sitting down on their chairs, others rushing around for apparently no reason; I didn't know where to look. I would catch quick glimpses of hirsute pussy, naked buttocks, firm breasts and lots of well-toned legs. But our olive skinned beauty was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's our Miss Sharon?" Sheila whispered in my ear. She glanced down at my hand working my prick, still slick with Pam's juices, and nuzzled herself close. She put a hand against my ass, moving it up and down my crack, whilst with the other she reached under at the front to massage my balls.

"Everything ok?" Pam whispered across to Sheila and me.

We both nodded and winked at Pam. As Sheila massaged my ass and balls, I reached across and behind Pam, and lightly rubbed her bum hole with a finger. The delicate skin of her anus was warm and slippery to the touch.

The noise in the changing room gradually reduced as the dancers, now clothed in leotards and high heels, filed out and down the stairs. The noise from front of house briefly found its way through the open door at the bottom of the stairs, cutting off sharply as it closed.

I was ready to turn my attention back to Pam's ass, when we heard footsteps up the unseen stairs to the changing area. There were voices too.

"That was a fantastic solo, Amarah." Miss Sharon's voice, sounding rather more seductive.

"Thanks!" Our olive skinned beauty, I realised, as they walked in. She had a certain lilt to her voice which I couldn't quite place.

Amarah, I thought. Sexy name. And a sexy girl too, I realised, now that I could see her properly. She had beautiful, delicate features and looked of Asian origin. Her figure was slim and her hair was long, loosely waved and a deep dark brown, almost black. She seemed to float rather than walk.

They were now in the center of the changing room, facing each other. Then, suddenly, they kissed, directly in our line of sight. It was no ordinary peck on the lips, rather, a desperate kiss, full of lust and want. My hand moved quicker around my member as Sheila began rubbing both her pussy and my ass with more vigor. Pam was speedily grinding her pussy against her fingers. I kept my hand still on Pam's ass, and as she thrust her hips back and forth, my middle finger slipped against her slick asshole, up to the top of ass crack, and back again.

"We've got about six minutes alone, Amarah." Miss Sharon's breathing was ragged with lust.

Amarah rushed towards her seat, and towards the three of us peeking through the gap. Instinctively, we dipped down as she came near. I heard Amarah rummage around in her bag before rushing back to Miss Sharon. Pam, Sheila and I carefully raised ourselves back up to our spy gap, eager to see how this surprise turn of events would unfold. There was a scrape on the floor as Miss Sharon pulled two chairs together.

To our collective and pleasant surprise, Amarah was now replete with a large green strap-on dildo, held to her with thick black elastic and flopping about lazily against her thighs. Pam and Sheila both let out soft groans of approval as Miss Sharon turned her back on Amarah, knelt one knee on each chair and quickly pulled her jogging pants down far enough to expose a nice round bottom.

Our view of this sexy scene was just about from the side, Miss Sharon facing towards us a little. Amarah's face was a picture of concentration laced with lust as she guided the dildo into Miss Sharon. I couldn't tell where Amarah had inserted her green toy, but it looked wonderful from where we were, though I must admit to feeling a slight pang of envy on seeing the size of the dildo.

Pam had stopped grinding against her fingers. I quickly glanced down to the side of me to see Pam's hand moving quickly and silently against her pussy. As I turned back to the impromptu 'show' in the changing room, I pressed a finger against Pam's bum hole, pushing slowly until the end of my finger popped her muscle. Her anus pulsed, squeezing tight around my finger as I probed deep inside her gorgeous, slippery ass.

Meanwhile, Amarah was pumping the entire length of her green toy in and out of Miss Sharon, with a speed and deftness that must have been borne out of experience. All of her movement came from her hips; a tremendously sexy sight.

"Ah, fuck, fuck, fuck, that's good!" moaned Miss Sharon.

For a while, they said nothing. Amarah concentrated on thrusting her dildo in and out of Miss Sharon. All was silent except for their ragged breathing and the chairs that Miss Sharon knelt on squeaking in sympathy to Amarah's powerful thrusts. Amarah's hips and Miss Sharon's bottom beat out a sexy, regular rhythm of their own in the empty changing room.

"I love you, Sharon!" gasped Amarah. The fucking she was giving Sharon was taking it out of her. Amarahs stomach muscles stood out firm on her exposed midriff as her small, but perfectly formed breasts heaved under her tight top.

"I love you too, babe! And I think I'm cumming! Fuck, aaahhhhh!!!" With a strange keening moan, rising in pitch, Sharon shuddered uncontrollably as she came, her back arching spasmodically until her orgasm subsided.

Amarah pulled her large green toy from Sharon and knelt down immediately, jamming her mouth to Sharon's nether regions. Sharon moaned as her younger, more attractive dildo wielding lover used her mouth.

"I love it when you do that." Sharon moaned. "No one else has ever done that to my arse!"

At that moment, Pam came hard. I turned to look at her as she closed her eyes shut and pursed her lips tight as she stifled her own moan. Her bum hole closed even tighter around my finger, and then relaxed. I slowly pulled it out from the warmth of her bottom.

Sheila leant in to me. "Shit!" she whispered, grinning at me, wide-eyed. "That was an unexpected bonus, eh!"

I nodded in agreement. "Wasn't expecting that!" I whispered back. "Pam obviously enjoyed it!"

I turned my attention back to the changing room. Amarah had got back to her feet and was wiping the green dildo with some tissue. Sharon got off the chair, stood up groggily and gave Amarah a loving mellow kiss.

"Your turn next! A few more dances." Sharon said.

Amarah raised her eyebrows suggestively at Sharon, and smiled wickedly. "I want it harder than last time, yes?!"

"You got it!" affirmed Sharon. She patted Amarah playfully on the bum as the olive-skinned beauty walked towards us to her chair, the green dildo flopping about lazily, a semi-erect green phallus.

The three of us dipped down out of sight again, and waited for Amarah and Sharon to leave. We heard a few twangs of elastic as Amarah removed her artificial dick, followed by the sounds of rummaging in her bag. The door at the bottom of the unseen stairs closed. There was silence, but I could feel Amarah's presence, just the other side of the barriers.

Then, on the edge of my hearing, I made out a regular wet rhythmic sound. I looked at Pam and Sheila, who were just as curious. Slowly we moved ourselves up to our spy gap. We could see Amarah's right shoulder, her long lustrous hair hiding her face from us. The muscles in her shoulder and the top of her right arm were moving, and moving in time to the soft squelching noises. A soft moan from Amarah confirmed what us three spies were thinking. She was rubbing herself, horny after seeing to Miss Sharon, but without her own release. Now, she had sated her needs. With a stifled moan, she came, just as the door at the bottom of the stairs opened, and the front of house noises came wafting up the staircase. Amarah moved quickly, straightening herself out before the gaggle of dancers reached the top of the stairs.

"How did it go?!" Amarah asked, now recovered and getting changed.

"Fine!" a cheerful voice called back.

Then, Pam, Sheila and I were bombarded with the sight of many bare bottoms and breasts as the dancers went through yet another change of clothes, and out for the next dance.

Now, there was silence, and the three of us took a moment to recover. Sheila and I congratulated Pam on what was turning out to be a fantastic night out.

"Did you know that those two were doing stuff together?" Sheila asked Pam. We were now sitting cross-legged in a tight circle on our plush cushions, hands on each other's knees and thighs, slowly massaging. We felt safe enough to speak above whispering, now that we were sure the changing room was empty.

"Well, I had an inkling." Pam was still recovering from what must have been a sumptuous orgasm. "They're both part of the am-dram society, and I reckon most of us there think there's something going on between them. I didn't think we'd get a show like though!"

"Blimey, no!" I said. I was acutely aware that I was still achingly rigid. "Not sure I can hold off much longer!"

"You still haven't come yet!" Sheila chuckled, incredulous. "Come as many times as you can, sweetheart!"

Sheila gave me a knowing wink and moved close to Pam, embracing her and giving her a quick kiss on her cheek. She then turned around and knelt on all fours in front of Pam, offering her shapely arse. Despite her post-orgasmic stupor, Pam wasted no time. She got herself into position behind Sheila and lowered her face to Sheila's ass. She sniffed and licked as Sheila let out a long and contented sigh. I moved closer and put my hands on Sheila's warm buttocks, parting them to give Pam better access. In the anechoic silence inside our spy den, the sounds of Pam's tongue exploring Shelia's crevice were stark. My fantasy of finally seeing these two women love each other's asses was happening right in front of me.

I moved around the back of Pam, and massaged her buttocks, soft and warm, and covered with a light sheen of perspiration. She answered my touch by pushing her bum higher in the air. In the dim light I could just make out her parted ass cheeks, her crevice a dark and hot valley waiting to be explored. I slowly ran my finger down from the top of her ass crack down to her anus, feeling her slickness. I leant forward and pushed my nose against her dirty hole, breathing in her heavy scent, letting the heat and dampness of her smooth crevice cover my face. I used my tongue, pushing it against her asshole, partly pushing through its pursed tightness. My cock was hurting, I needed some release, and I yearned to feel Pam's hot bottom hole squeezing my cock.

The door at the bottom of the stairs up to the changing room opened, the tell-tale sound from front of house wafting up towards us. The dancers were back and the noise levels up. Sheila and Pam lifted themselves up, shuffled onto their cushions and kneeled down in front of the spy gap.

I was at the stage where I didn't care for spying. I wanted to love Pam's beautiful backside. I put a hand on Pam and Sheila's hips and gently coaxed them to move up close to each other. I kneeled directly behind Pam and leant forward to whisper in her ear.

"Is it ok if I put something up here?" I rubbed her anus with a finger. She looked back at me, winked and nodded, moving her knees backwards and pushing her bum up towards me.

I palmed her cheeks apart and quickly sniffed, loving her scent. I lavishly licked her smelly hole until it was wet and slippery with my saliva, slipped a finger up, moving it in and out as her brown ring relaxed around my finger. She pushed herself back against my gentle thrusts until my finger was deep inside her ass, the walls of her rectum soft and warm.

I straightened up and holding my cock firmly, felt around her crevice for her asshole. Target acquired, I pressed the end of my cock against the pucker of her poop hole, gradually increasing the pressure until I felt her ring surrender and give way, popping open as my glans pushed it's way in. I held myself for a moment, reveling in the feeling of her anus squeezing my cock head. She reached around with one hand to pull a cheek further to one side.

The noise levels in the changing room were still high and Miss Sharon's voice was easily noticeable above the din. Sheila was masturbating again, her arm a blur as she rubbed her pussy hard. As I slowly pushed further up Pam's ass, I slipped a finger deep into Sheila's slippery bum hole, keeping it buried deep and waggling it around. I got up to a slow speed inside Pam's ass, my other hand grasping a fleshy buttock. They were both busy spying on the noisy dancers in their changing room, so I took my time, deciding to properly appreciate the sight immediately before me. Two fantastic bottoms, creamy and heart shaped, one swallowing my cock, the other taking my finger. Both Pam and Sheila's heavy scents were wafting up to my nose, a heady mix of dirty sexy aromas. A perfect evening.

The wonderful smells drove me on, and realising that the dancers were still being very noisy, I threw caution to the wind and moved quicker in Pam's ass, the sound of my hips slapping up against her, and the odd poot from her ass as I pumped in and out, drowned out by the background noise.

As I came close to orgasm, I pushed my finger in and out of Sheila's ass, as Pam bucked against me. I couldn't last any longer, and with one last thrust, I came. It was quick and very intense, and Pam dipped down from her spy gap, resting her head on her arms whilst she worked her rectal muscles, tensing and then pushing as if trying to eject me from her ass. I shuddered and jerked from the effect this had on my sensitized glans. Sheila came again, this time not able to stop herself from letting out a groan. But all these sounds were drowned out by Miss Sharon barking out her orders.

With one last squeeze from Pam, my softening cock plopped out from her ass. I sat back on my haunches and moved down to Pam's ass, pulling her ass cheeks wide apart and kissing her ravaged asshole. She tensed for a moment, and then let out a series of little farts. More and more came out of her sexy and smelly ass, and as I put a finger up against her anus, I realised that with every little poot, a little jism bubbled out of her sexy ass.

Sheila was now laying on her back, her shoulders and head resting on her cushion. She was breathing hard, a wide grin just visible on her face. Pam and I recovered enough to move our own cushions either side of Sheila's, and lay down beside her. We all tittered breathlessly as we tried to bring our breathing under control.

There was a announcement over the tannoy. Drinks were available in the bar and the show would commence again in half an hour. The noise in the changing room was now quieter as if mimicking our post-cum ultra-mellow stupor. Some of the dancers left. Some remained, chattering amongst themselves.

As Pam and I caressed Sheila's boobs and soaking pussy, kissing her gently on the lips and cheeks, we were dimly aware of Amarah's voice. Someone was joking with her about the last dance before the interval.

"I thought you were young and fit!" someone said. "You looked pooped before we'd even started the dance!"

We heard Amarah laugh and making an excuse. We knew exactly why she looked pooped. Sheila turned on to her side to whisper something to Pam, and then they kissed tenderly as their hands caressed and squeezed. As their legs entwined and slid against each other, their limbs became writhing serpents in the dim light of our hiding place.

I moved down quietly until my face was close to Sheila's bum. To my eye, it was far shapelier than any of the dancers'. So was Pam's. I propped my head up with one hand, whilst squeezing Sheila's left buttock with the other. I ran my nose up and down her bum crack, slowly pulling her left cheek upwards. When her cheeks were parted I put my face to her ass, moving my nose up and down her parted cleft. Her scent was still strong, and the soft walls of her cleft were slick with perspiration. She pushed her bum towards me, reaching around with a hand to pull her cheek further as I tongued at her anus. She tasted fantastic, now a salty tang in addition to her dirty taste.

She was still kissing Pam, a little too noisily, I thought. But there was enough background noise from the changing room to drown out their amorous French kissing.

Whilst I had my nose and tongue jammed against Sheila's cleft, time must have flown by. The tannoy sounded again. Five minutes until the second half of the show. There was an increase in noise from the changing room as the dancers started to muster themselves. The rest of the ladies returned to get changed for the next number, and suddenly it was bedlam once again.

Pam, Sheila and I quietly maneuvered ourselves and our cushions back into place, and again we were spoilt for choice. I chose to watch a particularly fulsome bottom as its owner went through some stretches. She was on the opposite side, but with her back to me, and her thong was stretched to the max, especially when she touched her toes. She too was incredibly hirsute, front and back. As she touched her toes, the hair between her ass cheeks seemed to sprout out. It struck me as fascinating that these women were so comfortable with the semi- or total-nudity of their peers getting changed next to them.

All of the dancers filed out and down the stairs, chattering to each other as Miss Sharon shouted encouragement. I had almost forgotten about her and Amarah potentially giving us another show.

When the room was silent the three of us relaxed back on our cushions. Sheila rested a hand on my thigh, leaned across me and whispered to Pam.

"This is a wonderful night you've organised!"

"Thanks!" Pam beamed. "I wasn't sure whether you would find it a bit weird, you know. Prying. I take it we're all voyeurs then!"

Sheila and I nodded enthusiastically in agreement. I moved back and off my cushion. I pulled the cushion from between Pam and Sheila, and beckoned to both of them.

"You know, I really want to see you two," I struggled to find the words, gesturing aimlessly. "Ummm."

"Getting it on!" Pam finished for me. I nodded. My cock had sprung to attention again.

They moved their cushions together and moved close, kissing like lovers, wrapping their arms around each other. The lack of light in our little hiding place made it all so incredibly erotic. I grasped my semi-erect dick and started to pump it slowly, whilst Sheila and Pam found each other's pussies.

iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers