Ass Chronicles 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They broke away from their amorous kissing and with gentle coaxing from Sheila, Pam turned around, kneeling down and arching her back. Sheila hunched down behind Pam and started kneading her buttocks whilst Pam slowly pushed her ass back and forth. Sheila lowered her face until her nose was inches away from Pam's dirty sweet ass.

As she sniffed and licked Pam's asshole, my hand moved faster on my cock, the telltale noises of my oscillating foreskin seeming loud in the silence of our hidey hole. I heard light rhythmic squelching as Sheila tongued Pam's ass, rocking back and forth.

I moved behind Sheila and spread her ass cheeks. I sniffed at her slippery brown hole, and pushed my tongue against it, very pleasantly surprised when it easily penetrated her. All I had to do was keep my head still. When Sheila rocked herself back to bring her tongue out of Pam's ass, she pushed herself against me, and my tongue snaked passed her loosened entrance. Her dirty taste clung to my tongue and as she pushed back against me it seemed like her hot and slippery crevice was trying to swallow me whole. I wished I could have videoed the whole thing. Pam and myself, keeping still, whilst between us, Sheila rocked back and forth.

I straightened up and placed my cock against Shelia's pussy, feeling her swollen labia slip against my glans. I moved forward more until with her backwards movement, she thrust herself on to me. The walls of her pussy slipped passed my cock head, and back again until I was almost out. Sheila sped up her rocking motion and I pushed in time to heighten our pleasure as my member thankfully became erect once again.

I peered over Sheila's shoulder and could see Pam had one hand working her pussy. Shelia's pussy began to poot as my cock pistoned in and out of her. I felt my balls tighten and my glans burning as my orgasm drew close. I hoped that there was going to be a series of orgasms, and wondered who would come first. Just then, we heard the door to the changing room open and the noise of the dancers clattering up the stairs.

The three of us stopped our tonguing and thrusting and pulled ourselves upright. We had been so close to cumming. We hugged each other and kissed whilst trying to slow our breathing.

"Dammit, I was so close!" Pam whispered between quiet gasps for air.

"We should have carried on!" whispered Sheila. "I was about to cum. I could tell you were!" She looked at me and goosed my bottom.

"Oh well." I said. My cock was burning, apparently not at all happy with the sudden interuptus.

We all turned around to our spy hole, not bothering with the cushions. Coitus Interuptus was usually annoying and a might uncomfortable, but at least this time there were things to look at, I reasoned. I squeezed my glans hard to curb the burn.

"Right ladies, this is the finale!" barked Miss Sharon in the changing room. "Two nice long pieces, and then the biggy at the end! Come on, chins up and out there! Go get 'em!"

The dancers, revving each other up, filed out and down the stairs. The music front of house seemed to be just that bit louder.

As we watched, unseen, it dawned on us that not everybody had vacated the changing room. There, in middle and directly in our line of view, stood Amarah and Miss Sharon. As the door at the bottom of the stairs closed, and the changing room was once again quiet, our olive skinned beauty and Miss Sharon pounced on each other. They kissed fervently as Miss Sharon ran one hand through her lover's lustrous hair, pulling Amarah's lips to hers. Amarah groped her older lover's buttocks as they started to thrust against each other.

They broke away from their kiss, and Amarah came running to her bag on the chair near us. We were too sluggish to dip down out of sight, but Amarah didn't notice the six eyes, wide with lust and excitement, spying on her and Miss Sharon. They came together again to wildly kiss whilst Amarah fitted the elastic around Miss Sharon's waist and under her crotch, the large green dildo waving around blindly, as if it was desperate to burrow into Amarah.

Amarah turned around to kneel on the two side by side chairs Miss Sharon had placed earlier. She deftly pulled her leggings down, and wiggled her ass provocatively. Miss Sharon didn't need any encouragement. She knelt down and buried her face in Amarah, noisily kissing, sucking and licking. Amarah let out a groan.

"Come on! We haven't got long. I want you to fuck my pussy. Fuck it hard!"

"'S ok!" Miss Sharon said, her voice muffled by muff. "We've got time.....two long dances......I planned the show that way......to give us time.......ah fuck your ass smells good!"

Sheila, Pam and I immediately looked at each other, grinning. "Another ass sniffer, eh!" Pam whispered.

"Ooo, tell me how my ass smells, Miss." moaned Amarah. We heard Miss Sharon take a noisy and deep sniff.

"Just fantastic!" moaned Miss Sharon. "Just of your ass. Fantastic, fucking fantastic!"

We three spies started to play with ourselves. This was so hot. Again, we had a perfect side-on view. I felt Pam and Sheila groping my ass as they played with their pussies. Pam slowly pushed a finger up me as I started to rub myself harder, my cock still reeling from the earlier interuptus.

Miss Sharon had now got up and with her hands on Amarah's ass, was taking a nice long look at her lover's crevice. She reached in to a pocket of her loose sports trousers and took out a small shiny mobile phone. She slid it open and began fiddling, her thumb moving quickly across buttons and screen. Amarah was getting impatient.

"Come on......!" she pleaded. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

"Sorry babe, wait a sec!" Miss Sharon thumbed her phone whilst Amarah impatiently twerked her shapely ass.

Miss Sharon held her phone up a foot away from Amarah's ass. After a few seconds we heard a faux camera tick with a brief flash of light.

"Wow!" Miss Sharon said, looking triumphantly at the screen of her phone. "That's wicked! Wicked picture!"

I sensed Pam had come again. I looked across at her to see her head bowed and her hips jerking as her hand slowed down on her pussy. She let her finger slip out of my ass and looked at me, almost apologetically.

"Couldn't hold off any longer!" she whispered breathlessly. "I would love to see that picture on her phone!"

I kissed her and squeezed her buttock, briefly pressing a finger against her greasy bung hole. I turned back to the action on the other side.

Amarah was now pleading loudly to Miss Sharon. "Come on, please please please! Fuck my pussy hard 'til I cum!"

Miss Sharon guided the big green dildo into Amarah''s pussy. With a loud and long groan Amarah started to rock back and forth as Miss Sharon slowly picked up speed with her thrusts. She grasped Amarah's buttock with one hand and started to thrust harder and faster, whilst with the other hand she held her mobile phone at head height, pointing down towards the action.

"I'm filming it!" She gasped as she thrust awkwardly into Amarah. "We can watch it later whilst we're at home.......naked......and fucking. Tell me when you're coming."

Amarah was in ecstasy as her pussy was ravaged, and could only manage a soft wailing noise in answer. She rubbed and squeezed her breasts, moaning encouragement to her dance teacher. As Miss Sharon pistoned the dildo faster and faster, it looked like a bright green strobe, flashing in and out of view.

The strain of thrusting her hips against Amarah was taking its toll on Miss Sharon. Her face was red and glistening with perspiration. Her thrusts were becoming ragged and irregular, and she was noisily gasping for air. But, she managed to keep her mobile phone steady whilst filming.

Amarah started to mumble incoherently as she reached back to pull her cheeks apart. This was met with an appreciative moan from Miss Sharon as she lowered her mobile phone nearer her lover's ass. A loud shriek from Amarah signaled her impending orgasm.

"Keep.....moving.......keep....moving!" She cried. "Ahhh, yeeeesss!"

Amarah hunched herself up and let out an animalistic groan as she came, her climax wracking through her slim body. Miss Sharon looked almost thankful as she stopped her thrusting, but she held herself close to Amarah as if attached, her buttocks squeezed together as she kept the dildo inside her young lover's pussy. Gradually, Amarah's breathing calmed.

Miss Sharon thumbed her mobile, and placed it back in her pocket. She stepped back, pulling out the green dildo, and dropped to her knees. She buried her face in Amarah's pussy, groaning approval as she shook her head side to side with her tongue lodged inside her young lover.

Eventually, Amarah straightened up and got up unsteadily from the chairs. "Fuck! That was good!" She said, appearing almost drunk after her intense orgasm. She slowly pulled up her leggings to her thighs, appearing to be in a dream whilst Miss Sharon mopped her pussy with some tissue.

"You better get out there!" Miss Sharon said. "We can watch our video later!"

Amarah tried to stretch, up and then down to touch her toes. She wobbled.

"You'll be fine!" Miss Sharon purred. She bent down and retrieved a bottle of water from a bag, and as Amarah drank she gently dabbed her olive skinned brow. "Now. Go get 'em!"

Amarah let out a soft giggle, kissed Miss Sharon and slowly descended the stairs and out to back stage. Miss Sharon took a deep breath, mopped her own brow and cheeks, checked herself over and started to leave. She stopped and laughed.

"Now that would have been funny!" She chortled to herself. She had been about to leave with the large green dildo still strapped to her. She stepped out of the harness and took hold of the dildo. She licked the end of it, giving it a little sniff, and walked over to Amarah's bag.

We dipped down out of sight, and after Miss Sharon had stowed the toy away, we heard her slowly take the stairs, down and out of the changing room.

"Bloody hell!!!" Sheila exclaimed, perhaps a little loud. Pam giggled. All I could do was rub my throbbing dick, desperate to cum again, but wanting to hold off. I looked at Pam and then my cock, red and swollen in my fist.

Pam read my mind, turned her back on me and assumed a sexy doggy position. Sheila shuffled around in front of Pam and placed her ass in front of her, getting down on her elbows. Pam buried her face between Sheila's ass cheeks and proceeded to lick and sniff her bum hole, murmuring softly as she enjoyed Sheila's heady aroma.

To complete what I thought would be a fantastic sight to any onlookers, I lowered my head and placed my face between Pam's hot and sweaty bum cheeks. Her scent was as strong as ever and the heat between her cheeks seemed to amplify the aroma, transferring itself to my cheeks as I pushed against her, pushing my tongue passed her slick entrance.

I needed release. I straightened up and moved closer to Pam's ass, desperately wanting to push my dick up her dirty ass again and fill her hot insides with my semen. For a moment, I rubbed my swollen glans against her brown hole, up and down, enjoying the sensation of her ridged, cloying pucker rubbing my sensitive end. Pam stopped her licking and looked at me over her shoulder.

"Not yet....." She said quietly. "We'll do it again later, I promise. Just do it to me the normal way, for now. My bum hole's feeling a bit sensitive."

I felt a little bad. I heard Sheila chuckle mischievously. I lightly patted Pam's bottom.

"That's fine." I said softly.

I guided my cock to Pam's pussy as she resumed worshipping Sheila's ass. I slipped in so easily, her swollen pussy lips quickly swallowing my length. I got up to speed, grasping Pam's hips and moving mine against her. Her soaking pussy was squelching and pooting as I thrust in and out of her, whilst she grabbed Sheila's ass to try and push her tongue as far up as possible. Sheila moaned appreciatively.

The fulsome scent of Pam's bottom was sweet to my nose, and as I moved against her harder and faster, I felt my balls tighten and my glans swelling to near bursting point. A few more quick thrusts against Pam and I could feel the beginnings of my orgasm as my thigh muscles tensed and my upper body stiffened. For a split second it seemed like my genitals were on fire. My balls and tube began pulsing as I felt my semen shooting down the length of my cock, but just before my explosion I withdrew completely from Pam's spongy pussy and sprayed my thick juice all over her ass, aiming as best I could at her bum hole as my fist squeezed my pulsing dick. My body jerked and I couldn't help letting out a long groan as my explosion subsided.

I was dimly aware of Sheila and Pam sniggering, gesticulating at me to keep quiet. Sheila shuffled on her knees until she was kneeling next to me.

"Feeling better?" She giggled, squeezing my bottom with one hand whilst idly rubbing her pussy with the other.

All I could manage was an apologetic nod. Pam reached around to touch her nether regions, stroking a finger along the cleft of her parted bum cheeks.

"Blimey!" She exclaimed quietly. "That's a whole load of ooze!"

Sheila stopped groping my bottom and put her hand on Pam's bottom cleft. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Mmm. That is a lot!"

Sheila started to rub her hand up and down Pam's ass crack until she was massaging my semen all over Pam's bottom, covering her cheeks and pussy. Pam playfully wiggled her bottom in a slow twerk.

Whilst Sheila and Pam enjoyed the semen rub, the loud music permeating from the stage came to a halt and we could just hear rapturous applause from the audience for what must have been the last item of the show. The noise of the gaggle of dancers ascending the stairs to the changing room filled our ears, and Pam and Sheila resumed their kneeling positions, heads held still in front of the spy gap.

Sensing that our evening as a threesome was coming to an end, I chose not to look through at the dancers getting changed, but to spend a bit more time with Sheila's and Pam's dirty, sexy asses. I was impressed by their libidos as I watched them both, once again rubbing their soaking wet pussies, the telltale sounds of fingers on wet lips loud even with the gaggling dancers in their changing room.

Sheila was kneeling in a position that would give me good access to her ass, I thought. She was kneeling, playing with her pussy with her ass poking out in front of me. I lay on my side and positioned myself with my face side on and directly in front of her hot ass cleft. I moved closer until my nose was within the tropic valley of her parted cheeks. I was content to just sniff, inhaling the perfect scent of her bottom crack. I pulled at her left cheek, stretching her cleft and allowing my nose to touch against her hole. It was warm and wet, and she playfully tensed and relaxed the muscles of her ring as she felt my nose brushing against it. I stuck my tongue out and lightly circled it around the center of her asshole. I held it still as she tensed and relaxed and I could feel the tip of my tongue being squeezed by her poop hole as she tensed.

Suddenly, and without warning, a gust of air whistled out of her bum hole against my tongue. In my mellow post orgasmic state, I didn't recoil. She quickly turned around.

"Sorry!" she whispered. "I'm really sorry. It just sort of popped out!"

"It's fine," I squeezed her knee. "Do it again!"

"Really!" Sheila looked at me, a mixture of surprise and wonder on her dimly lit face. "Ok! I'll try to keep them quiet!"

She turned around and pushed her bottom out towards my face. She resumed her pussy play, her hand and fingers moving quicker this time. She arched her back and reached back with a free hand to pull at a bum cheek. I tickled her stretched asshole with my tongue, pleasantly amazed to find that I was becoming erect again. She tensed and relaxed in a steady rhythm as my tongue rested against her pulsing asshole. Then, she relaxed and kept still while I pressed my tongue harder against her bum hole. A soft gush of air pooted out of her ass against my tongue, her asshole pulsing as she tried to keep it as quiet as possible. My dick was fully erect again and as Sheila let out another burst of air from her sweet bottom, I started to awkwardly pump my dick with my left hand.

Sheila let out a series of short poots that blew against my tongue as I moved it around the soft skin of her anus. There was only a faint smell but it was enough to drive me over the edge.As Sheila kept releasing short poots, I came again, though this time the volume of semen was considerably less.

Sheila tried to squeeze out another poot from her sexy ass, pushing her ring in and out as she tried. I continued my tonguing as her fingers flicked over her clit faster and faster. As she tensed ready for yet another cum, her asshole clamped shut, becoming an impenetrable ring of muscle. She came and bucked her hips, taking her ass away from my face and tongue.

As she slowly came down from her orgasmic high, I lightly licked the top of her ass crack and stroked the small of her back. She relaxed, and as she let herself slump forward, exposing her bum hole again, I put my nose close and sniffed.

Eventually, she turned around slowly and quietly, kissing me on my cheek.

"That was a new one!" she whispered. "Did they smell?"

"Only a bit." I reassured her. "It's your smell, and I like it! Besides which I'm too mellow to care!"

We giggled quietly in the dim light, turning our attention to Pam who was obviously close to cumming herself. She seemed oblivious to anything other than the changing room beyond and her pussy, which she was now rubbing hard, her arm a blur. Sheila and I watched as Pam's whole body started to shake, her breathing deep and ragged. With a final jerk of her hips, she came, letting out an audible moan before finally slumping backwards on to a cushion.

Sheila moved silently over to Pam, leaning over her and kissing her whilst she put a hand over Pam's crotch.

"That's what I call a wet woo-woo!" Sheila breathed in between kisses. Pam murmured and giggled, pulling one leg up and to one side to give Sheila easier access.

I peered through the spy hole to see a room full of dancers, dressed and ready to leave. Miss Sharon was congratulating them on a splendid night, a comment I had to agree with. The performers started to leave in dribs and drabs, goodbyes and hugs exchanged, until the room was empty. Bar one person. Amarah.

She stood a few feet away from the exit of the changing room. She waited until it was silent. She then looked about the changing room, along its makeshift perimeter of notice boards, seemingly searching for something.

"Did you enjoy that, Pam?" she called softly.

I whirled away from the spy hole with a look of confusion mixed with horror. Sheila was as still as a statue, looking at Pam. Pam held a finger to her lips, looking between me and Sheila, smiling peevishly as she reclined on the cushions.

"Very nice! Very nice indeed!" Pam called back, making myself and Sheila jump out of our skins. Sheila and I dared not breathe as we looked quizzically at Pam, who was getting up to kneel on her cushion.

"Glad you enjoyed!" called Amarah, who must have been looking towards us now she knew where we were. "More again then? At some point?"

"Oh yes! Yes please!" answered Pam. She poked fingers through the spy hole and waved at Amarah.

Amarah giggled and blew a noisy kiss before dancing down the stairs. Sheila and I immediately looked at Pam, an uncertain smile on our faces.

"Explain!" laughed Sheila, whispering again. We heard the door at the bottom of the unseen stairs shutting, and then there was silence.

"Did she know we were here too?" I asked glancing at Sheila.

"Well....." began Pam, looking and sounding a little awkward. "How about we get home, back to my place? I promise you, I will tell you everything!"