Ass Chronicles 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers

I shuddered as Helen bobbed her head up and down, sucking and working her tongue over my purple head. The rhythmic sound of her fantastic blow job was sure to be picked up on camera. She lifted her head away with one final squelching suck.

She shot me a wanton glance before twisting a little and lifting her leg over my hips to straddle me. She lifted her skirt and reached down between her legs to grab my dick and give it a playful squeeze.

"This is fab, isn't it?" she whispered excitedly. She closed her eyes as she guided herself down until my glans made contact with her soft pussy lips. She rubbed my head around her fleshy opening as she lowered herself more, until I felt my dick sliding up inside her slippery pussy.

I groaned in ecstasy as she sat her full weight on me. She gyrated her hips, grinding herself against me, whilst I kneaded her fleshy breasts, moving my hands in large circles. Then, she leant forward, and we kissed whilst she moved herself back and forth. I could only imagine what the camera must have been seeing at this point.

I moved my hands to her buttocks. I squeezed the soft globes and then pulled my hands back to part her cheeks as far as possible.

"Oooo!" Helen breathed, pulling away from our kiss. "We'll be able to see my bum hole on TV when we watch it!"

She giggled excitedly and rested her chin against my shoulder. She rocked back and forth, harder and faster, her breasts rolling against me. She nuzzled my neck, cooing and moaning softly as my shaft slid in and out of her wet funnel.

In time with her rocking motion, I pulled at her cheeks and pulsed my buttocks and hips, increasing the pleasure of our love-making. In a dream, I closed my eyes and kissed Helen's neck, listening to her soft and breathy moans of pleasure.

Knowing the camera was 'rolling', recording everything in close-up detail, brought me to the brink of orgasm far quicker than I desired.

"I'm going to come!" I groaned as I pumped my hips with a sudden vigour that took Helen by surprise.

She lifted herself up on her hands and kept still as I powerfully pumped underneath her, lifting my hips off the blanket and noisily slapping myself against her. I stared into her face as I neared my climax. Helen closed her eyes and frowned in concentration, a soft keening escaping from her open mouth.

I shuddered and bucked as I felt my balls tighten and cock burning, and then the ecstatic release as I shot my seed deep inside her. She flopped back down on top of me, her ragged breathing mixed with breathless laughing.

Then, we were still. I stroked the warm skin of her buttocks as our breathing slowed.

"Wow. The camera certainly adds some spice doesn't it." I chuckled. "That's the quickest ever for me."

"Mmm hmm." Helen sighed.

I pulled at her cheeks again, exposing her cleft to the camera.

"Mmmm." she laughed quietly. "It's probably all dribbling out of me."

"Mmm?"

"Your cum. It's probably dribbling out of me!" she laughed louder, lifting herself up. "And the camera's still going." She nodded backwards. Her face was beautifully flushed.

"Mmm. Umm...try and push it out." I looked at her expectantly.

"Ok!"

Helen held her breath and closed her eyes as she tensed and pushed. "How do we know when it's come out?" she whispered. "Can't see from here!"

She pushed again, harder this time, a look of concentration on her face. Suddenly, she pooted, her bottom producing a long and very loud frap that echoed off the stone walls of the abandoned buildings.

Helen broke out into uncontrollable laughter as she rolled off me and on to the blanket. I looked down at my limp cock, slick with Helen's juices, and noticed a large glob of semen on my pubic mound. Helen had pushed it all out, by the looks of it, and it had all been caught on camera, including, I noted gleefully, the loud and sexy fart.

#

After a large gulp of water each, we settled back on the blanket, still giggling over Helen's gun-fire poot.

"Oh my gosh. I've never laughed so much!" Helen patted her chest and fanned her face with her hand.

"I found it quite a turn on!" I turned to Helen and winked.

"Really? I suppose I'm flattered!" She smiled and shook her head. "I must admit, I quite like the fact that you like my smell." She blushed and turned to look me in the eye.

"I love it." I turned to face her. "I don't know. Your smell is perfect. Don't know why, it just is, I suppose."

"Good." Helen touched my arm lightly. "I'm glad." She lifted herself on to her elbow and checked around. "See! Perfectly private here, isn't it?"

I sat up and nodded appreciatively. "Certainly is. When do you have to get back? Have we really got all day?"

"Oh yes. I've not got to get back for anything." She rolled her eyes. "He's not back 'til tomorrow."

"Ah. Ok. Well, I'm pleased about that." I stroked her arm affectionately. I wanted to keep things as upbeat a possible, and not talk about her husband.

"Good." She smiled with a happy twitch of her shoulders. She sighed contentedly, leant over and kissed me gently.

I placed my palm on her cheek and stroked the top of her cheek bone with my thumb as our tongues twisted and explored. A beautiful warm feeling unexpectedly suffused my body as we tenderly kissed. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer.

Helen reciprocated with an arm around my waist, flicking her tongue against mine. The warmth flooding my body ramped up until I almost pulled away from Helen and declared my undying love for her. With butterflies in the pit of my stomach, I resisted. Gradually, the vigour of our kiss lessened until our lips parted.

"That was nice," Helen whispered. She lightly stroked my cheek as her gazed flicked over my face..

I nodded and smiled contentedly. I pecked her on the lips. "Mmm, it was very nice."

For a moment there was a silence, almost awkward, as we gazed in to each other's eyes.

I blinked.

"You know I was talking about liking your smell..." I patted Helen's backside.

"Yes," she said slowly, a wide grin curling the corners of her mouth.

"Would you mind if I......"

Helen winked and turned on to her front, reaching back to pull her skirt up around her waist. I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear. "Thank you."

I slid down the blanket until my face was positioned over Helen's bottom. She settled her head on her crossed arms and moved her legs apart. I gazed at her full buttocks. I followed the line of her cleft down to her crotch and studied the soft hairs sprouting around her pussy, matted with her juice. I kissed her left buttock while running a hand up the back of her thigh, gently squeezing the toned flesh. I placed my nose on her cleft and inhaled deeply. Helen tensed her muscles, squeezing her buttocks together, giggling softly as my nose tickled her cleft.

She smelled fantastic. I placed my hands on a buttock each and slowly parted her cleft, wanting to sample the odour of her ring. Her brown and glistening anus blossomed in to view as I stretched her cleft, and I plunged straight in, pushing my nose against her dirty hole. I inhaled, long and slow, wishing that I could imprint her aroma, allowing me to 'recall' her smell any time I wanted.

"Mmmmm, wow, you smell absolutely fantastic."

"Thanks." Helen pushed her bottom up as I inhaled her aroma. "I thought you'd want to do this. So, I didn't shower this morning. Only last night." She cooed as I kept my nose wedged between her cheeks. "It probably smells more than last time." Helen chuckled. "It's not too whiffy, is it?" She checked over her shoulder.

"No. No, it's fantastic." My voice was muffled by her buttock as I jammed my face to her bottom.

Her aroma was indeed stronger than last time, heavy and heady after a night in her bed and a hot, sticky walk in the morning. Her cleft was wonderfully clammy, making her smell that much stronger, a perfectly unwashed mixture of heat and ablutions. I held my nose to her cleft for a good few minutes.

"I wish the clever R+D bods invented a video camera that could reproduce smells as well as video." I remarked as I took time out from sniffing Helen's bottom.

Helen chuckled softly. "Just don't wash your face for a while," she suggested.

"Hmm. I didn't last time." I patted her bottom. "Can you kneel for me."

Helen purred as she pulled herself up on to her knees, arching her back to push her bum high in the air. Her buttocks parted company to expose her dirty hole to the sunshine. I knelt behind her and palmed her cheeks further apart. I took one long sniff before pressing my tongue to her anus.

Helen sighed. "Oh, that's good. I really loved it when you licked my bumhole last time."

"Gnnhg."

I pulled her cheeks further apart and studied her bumhole. The circular knots of her muscly ring stood proud, a slightly deeper shade in colour. I added extra pull with my fingers on the slippery inner walls of her cleft, and gazed longingly at her pucker, now well stretched and showing pink in the centre. The sunlight shone on the soft and delicate skin of her bottom hole, picking out the sparkling wetness from the tiny symmetric creases. There were small flecks of her dirt dotted around, some almost hidden in the creases of her ring.

I lightly flicked my tongue over her asshole, up and down and side to side. I inhaled her scent, moving my nose up and down her crease. I could hold back no longer. I plunged in and lapped at her bumhole, licking it fervently and letting her dirt bite at my tongue. I concentrated on the centre, pushing my tongue harder until I felt it push into the dirty hot caldera of her anus.

It was wonderfully tight, only allowing the tip of my tongue to push through, despite my gallant efforts. The warm clamminess of her ass smothered my face and the taste of her dirty bottom hole was fantastic, salty and musky. Helen reached between her legs to slowly strum her clitoris.

My tongue was starting to cramp, so I decided to love her aroma some more, moving my nose up and down between her cheeks.

"Finger?" Helen suggested, looking back at me over her shoulder as she continued to flick her button.

"Video?" I answered, grinning wide.

Helen smirked "You've got the idea!".

I reached for the video camera, and pressed the power button. I held it in the palm of my left hand and pointed it at Helen's bottom. Helen read my mind and reached back to pull her cheeks wide, her cleft opening up on the little side-screen of the camcorder. I thumbed the record button and held still for a moment, keeping Helen's dirty hole centred on screen.

I licked the first finger of my right hand, making sure it was well-lubed, and slowly pressed it against Helen's pouting ring. I felt the tip of my finger pushing in through the veinous ring of muscle, feeling almost like her anus was sucking on my finger.

"This time, tell me if there's anything up there," she giggled.

"Ok." I said, staring intently at the camcorder screen. "What if there is?" I glanced at Helen, eager for a reply.

"I'll have to get rid of it," she answered.

My heart jumped a beat. I pressed my finger harder until it popped Helen's hole. It opened up, allowing my slippery finger to plunge up her bum. Her ring was so perfectly tight and again I wondered how she had managed anything bigger.

I pushed all the way in, but couldn't feel anything other than the hot slippery walls of her rectum. I pulled my finger out almost all the way then plunged back in, repeating the slow pistoning whilst studying the LCD. Her hole was tight enough for there to be a visible pull, or pout as I pulled my finger out.

"Ahhh, that's lovely," Helen purred. "Anything in there?"

"No. It's all clear on the western front."

Helen chuckled quietly. "I'll probably have to go later."

"I'd like to watch," I blurted, my guts suddenly tight with anticipation. "If that's ok?"

Helen let go of her cheeks and made to straighten up. I let my finger slip out of her bottom and thumbed the record button and power switch on the camcorder. She twisted around to sit and face me.

"Would you really want to watch me do that?" she asked incredulously, scrunching up her face.

I swallowed. "Well, umm, I would, yes."

"Really? Ew!" She frowned, hunched her shoulders and smiled awkwardly. She paused, in thought. "Well, later then, maybe, ok? I'm bound to need one at some point."

I nodded, smiled and leant forward to kiss her. Before our kiss became too amorous, she pulled away, a naughty grin forming quickly on her face.

"I do need a pee though." She giggled as my eyes lit up. "Want to watch?"

She stood up letting her skirt float down. I grabbed the camcorder and shot a questioning glance at Helen. She nodded quickly.

"Let's go behind the tree," she suggested.

I followed her around the large trunk until it was between us and the stone buildings. Extending outwards almost parallel from the base of the trunk were two giant roots that after a couple of meters snaked down underground. Nearest the tree, they stood proud from the ground offering a natural perch almost two feet high.

"Which way do you want me to face?" Helen asked with a cheeky and knowing look. "Shall I point my bum at the camera?" She laughed. "Thought so!"

Helen perched herself, one foot on each of the roots, and hiked up her skirt. I thumbed the power button on the camcorder. Helen flashed me a grin over her shoulder as the cam beeped in to life, and slowly crouched down, wiggling her bottom provocatively as I pointed the camera. I knelt down on the soft ground to maintain a good angle of view, cradling the camera in my hands on the floor, pointing upwards towards Helen's crotch and ass.

In the LCD was a close-up of Helen's quivering labia and above that her puckered bumhole, brown and moist.

"Is it recording?" Helen asked.

"Yep." My voice wobbled and my heart beat a heavy rhythm.

"Ok." She held her breath.

I looked up at her pussy and bum, periodically checking the LCD to make sure I was aiming the camera towards the action.

Helen's bumhole twitched, first tensing, then relaxing and pouting. She shuffled herself a little, moving her feet back for more comfort and to allow herself to lean forward a little more. I checked the LCD and all was still good. Very good, in fact.

Her bumhole twitched again as she pushed out two little farts, whistling out from her sweet ass. She tittered and apologised. Slowly at first, a trickle appeared from just below her clitoris, clear in colour and pattering noisily to the dry ground beneath her. Then, she let go, releasing her liquid and hosing the ground. She pushed harder causing her bum hole to dilate and her pee to shoot down in a hissing and gushing torrent.

Then, as suddenly as her torrent had started, it abruptly stopped. She squeezed hard and a few more bolts of her clear pee shot to floor. She squeezed again, harder. The knotty ring of her bumhole winked as she squeezed out a long, strangled and moist sounding fart.

It suddenly crossed my mind that watching the video back was going to be an extremely enjoyable experience. My cock twitched, firstly reminding me that it was once again rock hard, and secondly that I was still naked from the waist down. In all the excitement, I had forgotten.

I quickly looked all around, expecting to see an audience of ramblers gawping at our escapades. But thankfully, we were perfectly hidden.

"Did you record all that?" Helen asked, still perched on the roots. She peered at me with owlish eyes and a big dirty grin on her flushed face.

"Certainly did!" I answered. I chuckled, shaking my head in disbelief. Last week, Helen was merely my piano teacher, a lady I had long found attractive, but from a distance, effectively. In the space of only a few days, I had tasted her, inhaled her wonderful aromas, and now, just finished videoing her peeing. "I'm really looking forward to watching all this back."

"Me too!" she chirped, laughing as she got off her perch.

I followed her back around the giant tree trunk, thumbing the power off on the camcorder to conserve battery. She retrieved some tissue from her rucksack and crouched down, reaching between her legs to dry her pussy. She scrunched up the used tissue and dropped it an empty plastic bag.

She turned towards me. "What are we going to do about that hard cock of yours then?" She nodded, pointing at my engorged manhood and lewdly licking her lips.

Helen beckoned me over as she knelt down on the blanket. As soon as I was close she took me in her mouth, noisily sucking my member as she bobbed her head back and forth. I closed my eyes, groaning from the extreme sensations of Helen's somewhat over-eager blow job.

She took me from her mouth and pumped her fist over my rod, peering up into my eyes.

"May as well try up the bum." She glanced at my cock, then earnestly back at me.

"Ohh, yes yes. Fine by me!"

Helen almost dragged me down on to the blanket, getting me to lie flat on my back. She grabbed the video camera, powered it up and handed it to me before turning her back on me and lifting her skirt. She stood over me, feet either side of my shoulders. She crouched down, placing her ass over my face.

"Make my bottyhole nice and slippery," she said, pulling her cheeks apart and stretching her dirty hole.

I couldn't help a quick sniff. Her aroma was just so perfect.

Whilst I lavished her bum hole, Helen daintily spat onto her fingers, gently rubbing her saliva onto my glans. She reached around to run a finger around her brown circle, pushing it in and out a few times. My cock jerked at the sight.

"That's fine," she said, excitement rising in her voice. "Hold your cock up."

She stood up and shuffled forwards, looking down between her legs at my throbbing manhood. I grasped it and pointed it skyward, positioning the camera on my chest such that the top half of my cock was in the centre of the LCD viewfinder.

Helen crouched down until her bumhole was inches away from my glans.

"You'll have to move forward a bit, I think," I said, breathless from the excitement of knowing that at any moment, Helen's beautiful and smelly ass was going to swallow my rod; hopefully.

Helen hotched forward a few inches and slowly lowered herself. I aimed my cock at her approaching bumhole, dearly hoping that she would be able to squeeze it in.

Helen's anus touched the end of my cock, sending hot pulses down my nerves. Millimetre by millimetre, she lowered herself further until my glans was pressed hard to her ring. She exhaled slowly. With her hands, she pulled at her cheeks, obscenely stretching them apart as far as possible. The picture in the camcorder's LCD was one to behold.

"Just give me a minute," Helen whispered. She exhaled sharply and then tried lowering herself further. "Ouch. Dammit!"

"Take your time. Shall I use my fingers?"

"No, no." Helen sounded adamant. "My white toy is only a bit smaller than you. Give me a minute."

She rested for a few seconds, letting go of her buttocks to rub her pussy.

I looked at the LCD. There, centre screen was my cock jammed between Helen's buttocks, pressed hard against her poop hole. It crossed my mind that a still of that image would look very nice as a wallpaper on my phone.

Helen exhaled sharply and lifted herself up. For a split second, dismay poured over me as I thought she was giving up.

She lightly massaged more saliva on to her bumhole and my glans. She reached back to pull her cheeks apart and once again lowered herself until my purple head was pressed to her anus. This time, it all felt a little more lubed and slippery, and with a final downward motion from Helen, I felt my glans push into her, popping her anus open.

"Yes!" I cried, letting go of my rod and steadying the camcorder, which had nearly toppled off my chest.

iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers