Ass Chronicles 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers

"Wow." Helen groaned. She inhaled sharply. "That's giving me a damn good stretch."

She pulled harder at her bum cheeks and held herself still, letting her head loll forward. I put a hand on her hip and squeezed it gently.

"Ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's always hard getting the first bit in. Took me ages to get used to it. 'Course, my white toy doesn't have a bulbous end on it." She gave an ironic laugh.

I stayed silent, willing her tight muscly bum hole to relax and stretch just a little more.

Then, as if in answer to my silent wish, Helen lowered herself until the majority of my length disappeared up her bottom.

"Yes!" We cried in unison.

Helen gasped and laughed between gritted teeth. "Ouch. I've done it!"

It was a delectable sight and feeling. Her anus squeezed my shaft tightly, whilst my glans slithered almost against the smooth and warm cutis of her cavity.

I adjusted the camera angle. Now, all I could see was Helen's full bottom pressed to my pubic mound with just the root of my rod barely visible between her buttocks. She let her full weight down.

"Yes!" She squealed with obvious joy. "I did it. My first cock all the way in my bum!"

I patted her buttock affectionately. My rod felt so good up Helen's bottom. I twitched my pelvic muscles, nimbly pulsing my cock.

"Ooo! I can feel that. It feels amazing." Helen cooed. "It feels like I need a poo, but it also feels really sexy, you know?"

"It definitely feels nice from my perspective. I can't get the camera back far enough to get a good view though."

It was true. The camera was too close. I wanted a view from further back.

"Oh, ok." Helen sounded disappointed. "Well, we'll have to film again, maybe with a different position, and a tripod."

"We haven't got a tripod, have we?"

The fact that we were having a conversation about camera equipment whilst I had my shaft in Helen's bottom, made me smile.

"No. But we can get together again, and experiment with angles, and stuff. Anyway." Helen seemed to come to the same conclusion regarding our inappropriately timed discussion on camera equipment and direction.

She lifted herself until my shaft was visible again, just my glans still inside her. Then, she lowered herself back down. As she got herself into a steady rhythm, she let go of her buttocks and grasped my legs in front of her for extra balance.

I thumbed the camcorder off and placed it down on the blanket. I placed my hands behind my head as if ready for sit-ups and steadied myself to watch in fascination as Helen bottom fucked herself with my more than willing member. It was a truly awesome sight and the feeling of Helen's tight anus slowly oscillating over my length was wonderful.

I placed my palms on her buttocks and with my thumbs, parted her cheeks, giving me a perfect view of her ring straining around my shaft. With each downward movement from Helen, a little air pooted out from her ass, making her giggle breathlessly.

"It so feels like I need to poo!" Helen gasped. Her legs must have been starting to ache by now, but she carried on using my cock to plug her bottom.

I stared at her ring as it was pulled out and pushed in by the pump action of my cock. Her poots were becoming more ragged, squelching, as time went on. I could feel myself getting closer to coming.

"I'm coming." I groaned.

"Yes." Helen gasped. "I want your cum up my bum."

I grasped at the back of my head, my stomach muscles tensing, and my cock starting its burn. Helen's movements were slowing as her legs tired, becoming ragged squats on a greasy pole.

At that moment I came, shooting my seed deep in to Helen's dirty bottom. I groaned like an animal, bucking and twitching as my orgasm faded. Helen sat herself down hard on my twitching member, taking big gulps of air and exhaling hard. As she slowly lifted herself off, she let out a long, wet poot as my softening cock slipped out from her bum.

"Oops!" she giggled. She stood up, a little unsteady after her workout.

"Wow." I said, slurring slightly on a high.

I laid my head back on the blanket and closed my eyes, flopping my arms down by my side.

"Oh dear." Helen said, sounding concerned.

I opened my eyes. "What's up?"

She nodded down at my crotch.

I sat up and looked down at my limp cock.

"Oh!" I chuckled. The end of my member was lightly smeared with brown.

"Blimey, sorry." Helen said, obviously embarrassed. Blushing a deep red, she pulled out a packet of wet-wipes from the side pocket of her rucksack.

"It's ok~".

Before I could say any more, Helen began fastidiously cleaning me up. I twitched as she wiped the cool wet wipe over my sensitized glans. She dropped the wipe in the plastic bag.

"Oh dear." She looked at me awkwardly, face still a deep red. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine," I said. "Bound to happen. That's what a bottom is for, hmm?"

I sat up quickly and squeezed her shoulder reassuringly.

"Now," I continued with mock bossiness. "I need to make you cum. Sixty nine, if you please!"

Helen smiled. "Well, I suppose it means I'll need a poo sooner rather than later."

I raised my eyebrows and winked. I fell back on the blanket and patted my chest. "Come on, climb on!"

Helen turned around and straddled my shoulders, leaning forward to rest her elbows either side of my hips. With her pussy inches away from my face, I placed my tongue against the hardened nub of her clitoris, working it around in a circle. Helen sighed.

I reached up to her buttocks and parted her cheeks as I worked my tongue. Her bumhole looked a might ravaged after our anal adventure, and I figured that we would probably not be engaging in any more anal sex that day. The flecks of dirt had disappeared from her hole, but I knew I could now look forward to watching Helen poop. My cock twitched. I hoped Helen wouldn't back out.

I tongued Helen's clit harder, flicking it relentlessly until she twitched and shuddered through her own noisy climax.

We stayed in a sixty-nine for a long while after Helen came. Every now and then Helen would gently kiss my balls and cock. In answer, I kissed her soaking pussy, or lifted my head to flick my tongue across her bottom hole.

#

"Mmmm. I need a drink of water."

Helen's voice made me start. I had obviously drifted off.

She lifted herself up, lifting her leg up and over, and reached for a bottle of water. She took several long swigs and smacked her lips in satisfaction. She handed me the bottle.

"Mm. Thanks. Did we fall asleep?" I squinted, looking around our private spot under the tree.

"Mmhmm," Helen glanced at her watch. "Half an hour, maybe more."

"Oh. Let's hope no-one stumbled in and saw us." I frowned and chuckled nervously. I was genuinely concerned. I tried to imagine what I would do if I stumbled across a pair that had fallen asleep in the sixty-nine position. "I don't think I've ever fallen asleep in that position before."

"Me neither," Helen chortled. She rubbed her thighs and grimaced. "Tell you what, my legs are aching a bit!"

"Mmm. I bet they are!" I winked and took a swig of water. The cool liquid cleared my head. "I'm so glad you managed to fit me up there."

"I know," she laughed. "Me too."

I took another large gulp of water.

"It's very liberating getting naked in the great outdoors." I remarked as I looked around. It was a beautiful piece of countryside. "How many times have you been here then?"

"Hmm," she blushed. "I've lost count."

"So, quite a few times, then." I grinned cheekily.

"Well like I said, there wasn't much going on the bedroom," she said defensively.

"Oh, I don't mind!"

"I know." Helen chuckled. She pulled the food boxes over, opening the lid to one. "Fancy something to eat?"

The box was full of an assortment of sandwiches, pastries and cut vegetables.

"Wow. You've been busy." My stomach gurgled. "Don't mind if I do. Thank you for preparing all this. Must have taken you ages."

"It's fine." Helen handed me a sandwich, thick cut bread with cheese and tomato, my favourite. She watched me as I gratefully took a bite. "I wanted it to be a perfect day, you know."

A bashful smile lit her face. She took a pastry and we ate in silence under the tree, appreciating the beauty around us.

#

The first food box was empty, and we were finishing our deserts. The large slice of cake left me feeling totally replete. I patted my stomach appreciatively.

"That was fantastic," I said. "Thank you."

"My pleasure," smiled Helen.

We sat under our tree, leaning against the trunk which formed an ideal curved backrest. Helen made no attempt to cover herself up. She leant her arms on her knees and her beautiful crotch basked in the sun. I was still naked from the waist down, but as time had passed, I fully realised how private our spot was and didn't feel the need to cover up. Both of us seemed perfectly comfortable and happy.

"Can we come here again," I asked.

"Yes. Definitely," Helen smiled. "I was hoping you'd like it."

"Well, I think it's the company that I like. Scenery as well, though." I smirked.

Helen chuckled softly. She looked me in the eye. "I like the company, too."

Helen shuffled over and rested her head on my shoulder. I slipped a hand in to hers and kissed the soft hair on her head. There was a pointed silence.

"I do like you, you know," Helen said softly. "A lot."

I was aware of my heart beating a little faster. "I like you, too. Very much."

Helen squeezed my hand and lifted her head, turning her face towards me. She kissed me softly.

"That's good. Is all this developing in to something, then?" she asked, searching my face.

"I think it must be," I said quietly. I smiled and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Good."

We kissed again, pressing our lips together and letting our tongues explore. She moved her hand down to my crotch and on feeling my fast growing tumescence, groaned appreciatively.

I reached between her legs and my fingers found her sex, hot and moist. I circled my fingers around, finding the soft button of her clitoris between her full pussy lips.

Helen slowly squeezed and milked my shaft until it was pumped and throbbing. She pulled away from our kiss and looked me in the eye.

"Can I play with your bottom?" she asked, swallowing hard.

"Yeah, ok." I recalled how it had felt when Helen had pushed her finger inside me. "Ok."

Helen smiled appreciatively and coaxed me onto my hands and knees, taking her time to lightly stroke my buttocks. I heard the beep of the camera and the shutter click.

"Wow," she giggled hoarsely.

She palmed one of my buttocks, parting my cleft. I felt the fresh country air brush across it and heard another click of the shutter. I was starting to realise how horny Helen must have felt whilst I was taking pictures and video of her. Embracing the eroticism, I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart.

Helen gave a light gasp and another hoarse giggle. She clicked the shutter button, leaving the camera to burst a string of pictures. Then she thumbed the camera off and buried her face between my buttocks. She sniffed and licked, lapping fervently at my ring. Although the feeling of her tongue tickling my stretched butthole was alien, it was certainly intense, causing me to twitch and moan.

Helen ceased working her tongue over my hole. She retrieved the video camera, powered it up and was silent for a moment as she carefully held the camera in position with her left hand. I felt the tip of her finger pushing gently against my hole.

"Oh, wow," she gasped. "This is going to look fantastic."

She pressed her finger harder until it opened my hole. I felt a wetness dribbling down my cleft as she let saliva drip from her mouth over her partially inserted digit. She pushed her finger all the way in, the extra lube making it slip easily in to my ass.

I groaned at the pleasure her finger brought me. She slipped it in and out, slowly at first, but gradually increased the speed. I relaxed as much as possible and let the exquisite feelings permeate through my body.

Helen let more saliva dribble from her mouth, down over her finger and my cleft. She pulled her finger back until just the tip was penetrating me, and then I felt another finger being pressed in to me. I bucked at the extra stretch but made myself relax. Now she had two fingers pushed deep in to my butt.

"Wow, well done!" she exclaimed in admiration. "It looks fabulous on the camera."

I half groaned and laughed as she slowly pumped my bum. My cock was still rock hard. I squeezed my muscles, pumping more blood in to my shaft, wincing when my asshole clamped harder around Helen's fingers.

"Oooo," she giggled. "That felt nice."

She slowly pulled her fingers out. For a moment she did nothing apart from aim the camera at my spread ass. I let my asshole recover, closing my eyes and tensing and relaxing my muscles. I heard Helen rummage about in the shoebox.

"Let's try this," she said in a silky voice.

I didn't dare look around, and waited to see what toy Helen would use. Then, I felt the cool tip of hard plastic press to my hole. Slowly, as Helen kept gently pushing, the toy burrowed it's way in to my ass. Thankfully, it didn't feel like a big stretch.

"Yes!" Helen exclaimed as the pushed the toy in to the hilt. "That's my white toy!"

"Mmm," I closed my eyes and chuckled. "Is it wrong to say that it actually feels quite nice?"

Helen giggled and gradually upped the pace until the toy was speedily fucking my ass. The sensations were phenomenal, and I had to reach underneath and through my legs to squeeze my dick and awkwardly pump it. Helen moved back a little to widen the angle of view in the camera.

"Wow, that looks amazing!" she exclaimed in awe.

"I see what you mean about feeling like you need to poop." I said. It felt like I desperately needed to go. An amazing feeling. I became concerned that I had a real need to go. "It's not dirty is it? Nothing coming out?"

"No, it's ok," she reassured. "It just feels like you need to go. Nice, isn't it."

Helen shifted her position so that she was kneeling close behind me. I felt her hips bang against my bottom, her fist bumping against my cleft. She giggled rapturously.

"Ahhh, wow, it looks like I'm doing it to you!"

I craned my neck and looked around over my shoulder. Helen was pointing the camera down, staring intently at the LCD as she pumped her hips against me. I figured she must have been grasping the toy in her fist, as if it was her penis.

She shot me a glance and grinned wildly.

The toy felt so good inside me, but my hole was starting to complain.

"Ahhh, I think you'll have to stop, sorry."

"Oh. Sorry, yes. I got carried away. Sorry."

She thumbed the camcorder off and slowly removed her white dildo from my grateful ass.

"Gosh, that looked amazing," she said gazing at me with awe.

"It felt really nice," I turned around and nodded slowly. "Weird, but nice."

"Oh, sorry," Helen put her arms around my shoulders.

"No, no. I'd like to do it again," I said gently. I kissed her lovingly on the lips.

"Good. I'll look forward to that next time." Helen became thoughtful. "Can't you get double-ended toys?"

"Double-ended?"

"Yes, you know. It would mean we could use it at the same time." A mischievous smiled formed on her lips. "One end up your bum and the other up me. Either of my holes!"

"Hmm. That sounds like it could be fun." I nodded and grinned.

We were silent for a moment as Helen looked away, idly playing with her hair. She avoided my gaze, her body language awkward, and slowly her smile faded. She sat back on her haunches and drummed her fingers on her knees, a distant look in her eyes.

"Hmm." She pursed her lips. "I think," she paused and checked all around, "it's time."

"For what?" I asked, worried that she was going to suggest going back to the car.

She turned around, lifted her skirt to bare her bottom, and palmed her cheeks apart. Her glorious bottom hole pouted at me.

"Put your finger up there. Slowly though."

I cottoned on quickly and moistened my first finger. I leant forward, gently pulled her left cheek and slowly pushed my wet finger against her bumhole. Helen looked expectantly over her shoulder.

My finger nail was barely hidden by her pucker, when my fingertip touched something warm and hard.

I looked Helen in the eye, a knowing grin forming on my face.

"Ahhh," I chuckled. My dick throbbed in sympathy. "That all made its way down very quickly!"

"Hmmm, yes," Helen said. She hesitated. "What do you want to do? Do you still want to watch me go?"

I nodded, the rising excitement within me making me suddenly mute.

"Ok," said Helen, sounding unsure. "If you really want to. It'll be smelly," she warned.

Again, I nodded mutely.

"Ok." Helen stood up and pointed to the middle stone building. "Let's go in there and do it."

"Can I take the video camera?" I blurted.

Helen hesitated and looked around uneasily. "Umm. Well, ok then."

She rummaged in the pocket of her rucksack and withdrew an empty plastic bag, and then a handful of tissue. She had one more look all around before beckoning me to follow.

I picked up the camera and followed Helen down to the building. My erect member idly swung around in front of me.

We picked our way through what must have been the barn doorway, conscious of our bare feet. Though, I was more concerned about snagging my testicles on the brambles. The ground within the stone building was still soft and grassy, thanks to a non-existent roof that over the years had let in the rain and sunshine, allowing nature to take hold.

Helen found a perch, climbing up on to two protruding stone footings parallel to each other. She lifted her skirt and crouched down. Her bottom was just above my waist height.

"Not sure whether I feel too embarrassed to do a poo in front of you," she said nervously.

"Don't worry, it's fine," I gently reassured. "I absolutely love your bottom and anything to do with your bottom. Remember last time? I actually licked your botty just after you had done a you-know-what. Remember?" I winced at my pathetic attempt at persuasion.

"Oh yes," she looked upwards, recalling it all. "Mm. You naughty boy!"

She relaxed, persuaded, incredibly, and reached down to spread her bum cheeks, curling her hands around the curves of her buttocks. With her fingers within her cleft, she was able to stretch herself further.

I knelt down, aware of the longer blades of grass tickling my balls and backside, and cradled the video camera in my left hand at ground level. I aimed the lens up at Helen's backside and checked the LCD. Her ass filled the view finder, anus pouting perfectly in preparation for what was about to come.

"Shall I go now? Is it ready?" Helen asked, still sounding unsure about the whole situation.

I thumbed the red record button and waited for the beep. It was music to ears. "Yep! Ready." I gulped.

"Ok."

Helen exhaled slowly. Her bumhole twitched and dilated, only a little, but enough for myself, and the camera, to see the dark brown head of her poop lurking. A long and soft fart whistled out of her bottom, ending with a quick crescendo and sudden loud frap. The knotty ring of her anus seemed unwilling to allow her poop any exit, only giving it a tantalising glimpse of the outside world.

Then, whilst her bum hole remained partially gaped, a slow trickle of pee came from her pussy, pattering down on to the ground. Helen sighed in contentment as she relaxed, allowing the trickle to become a clear and golden torrent. All the while, I stared at her anus and the treasure within her ring. It was as if her log was eager to escape, its head pulsing against the partially dilated ring of her anus.

Her torrent stuttered to a halt and as she contracted her muscles, her poop hole snapped shut, hiding the head of her dark brown log from view. I checked the LCD to see that my aim was still good; Helen's bum filled the screen.

iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers