Ass Chronicles 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers

"You're still sure you want to watch me do a poo?" Helen queried.

"Yep." I croaked. My stomach was knotted with extreme anticipation. I grasped my solid shaft as I gazed at her bottom, not wanting to miss anything.

"Ok. Well, here goes."

Helen shuffled around, reaching further around to give herself more leverage to pull her cheeks further apart. She exhaled slowly. Her stretched bum hole twitched again and slowly but surely, the brown head of her poo pushed against her anus from within. Tiny pockets of air whistled sporadically from her ass as she pushed her hard poo out millimetre by millimetre.

The knotty ring of her anus stretched outwards as her log slipped fully in to sight, growing in girth as it inched its way out. Helen gasped as she pushed, and her anus slowly rippled in sympathy to the undulations of the surface of her log.

"Phew!" she gasped. "Is it a big one?"

"It's amazing!" My voice wobbled from the excitement.

She pushed again, holding her breath, and her poop continued on its journey until a full three inches was poking out from her bumhole. Helen held still and took a few deep breaths.

I glanced at the LCD. Helen's bottom looked fantastic; cheeks spread wide with her poop hanging down from her hole. But, her bum hole was obscured by her hard brown treasure. I lifted the camera to just below my line of sight. Now, it perfectly picked up her asshole, stretched tight around her log. The aroma of her treasure filled the air around us, but I didn't find it at all repulsive; quite the opposite, in fact. I started to slowly pump my throbbing shaft, finding the grass tickling my under carriage more and more erotic.

Suddenly, Helen tensed her anus, snipping her poop into a three inch lump that fell to the ground with a muffled and grassy thud. Her bum hole closed shut. I leant in to look closer. Her knotty ring was clean but for a few tiny brown smears in some of the deeper crevices of her anus. I zoomed in, hoping the camera would pick out these fine details.

Helen exhaled and relaxed again. This time, her asshole quickly dilated, the rest of her dark poop pushing out. The first inch was still hard and sizable in girth, stretching her ring to an impressive diameter. Then, as it inched and slithered its way to freedom, her log softened a little and lightened in colour, her tight anus smoothing its surface as it slipped through her ring.

The flow of her poop quickened. Helen gasped softly as she sensed the end of her ablution. All at once, the final portion of her brown treasure fell from her loosened anus accompanied by a volleyed crescendo of farts. Helen exhaled loudly.

I kept the camera pointed at her bottom as she sighed in relief. She squeezed again and a little knob of poop squirmed out through her blossomed anus, falling to the floor on top of the rest. Once more she squeezed her anus blossoming open. There was no more to push out. Instead, the pinkness from within her rectum momentarily bloomed, retracting quickly when she relaxed.

"Oh my gosh!" she laughed, breathless from her movement. She let go of her buttocks and lifted herself a little to look down between her legs. "Ew! That was big!"

I kept the camera in position as Helen pulled two sheets of tissue from the wadge in her hand. She reached back and wiped her bottom with a slow motion, pushing the tissue hard against her poop hole and dragging back. She checked the tissue and then repeated the process until she was satisfied her bum hole was clean, dropping the used tissue down on top of the pile of her brown booty.

"Nice and clean," she chirped. She cleared her throat. "Did you enjoy that?"

"I certainly did." I thumbed the camera off. My other hand was still wrapped around my throbbing cock. My voice was hoarse. "Thanks for letting me watch."

"It's ok. A bit weird, but I guess I'm kind of flattered. I think."

She stood up, letting her skirt fall back down, and jumped off her perch. She pursed her lips, looking away from her pile as she put the empty plastic bag over it.

"Can't leave it here. I'll put it in a doggy bin on our walk back," she said in answer to my quizzical look. "I've never left any before." She grimaced, turning her nose up as she laid the bag fully over her pile, and scooped it up in one swift motion, tying the bag tightly.

"What, you've done poops out here before?" I asked with a surprised squeak in my voice.

"Yes," she answered, blushing. "I usually come out here for the day, walking and, you know," she shot me an embarrassed glance.

"Wow," I breathed, openly rubbing my cock.

Helen chuckled. "First time I came out here, I got caught out. I walked a lot further than I had originally intended. Needed a poop, but had no tissues or anything. I had to crouch behind a bush and then leave it there. Felt awful. Then, I had to walk all the way back with a dirty botty hole."

Helen dropped the plastic bag full of her treasure next to the camera on the floor. She walked over to me, glancing at my hand rubbing my shaft.

"So, why did you enjoy watching me do a poo?" she asked. She patted my hand away from my shaft, taking it in her own hand.

I shook my head. I didn't really know why. "I don't know. I just love your bottom." I felt lost for words. "I hope you didn't mind me watching?"

"No. I didn't, in the end. Wasn't sure to start with. It is a bit, ew!" She studied my blushing face. "But, as soon as I started, I guess I started to feel quite turned-on by it. The ultimate in sharing and in trust, I guess."

"So," I gulped. "Can I watch again at some point?"

"Yeah. Why not. You obviously enjoy it." She glanced at my shaft wrapped in her fingers. "And I did, too."

I gazed in to Helen's eyes. The thought of watching her expel her poop again filled me with the utmost joy.

"What shall we do with this erection, then?" Helens eyes sparkled. "How would you like to push it up my bottom again, hmm?"

"Yes. Yes, please." I begged.

She turned and led me by the cock, walking over to a square opening in the back wall of the building, once a window, I guessed. Helen leant over through the opening, looking out at the stunning view. Through the opening I could see across the small valley, down to a sparkling river snaking its way along the valley floor, and up the other side to a dense natural forest.

"Many a time, I've stood here, as I am now, and quietly masturbated," she said wistfully. "That's the footpath down there." Helen pointed. "Kind of exciting, masturbating when people aren't that far away, down on the path."

She turned to me. "Do it to my bum." She kissed me lightly, and turned back around to lean out of the hole in the wall. She lifted her skirt. "Make it nice and wet and slippery."

I knelt down behind her and quickly palmed her cheeks exposing her brown rosebud anus. To a cursory look, it was clean. But on close study, there were tiny flecks of her pungent dirt dotted around her knotty ring. I pushed my nose between her cheeks. Rather than clammy, as it had been before, it was now perfectly dry after a firm wiping. Her smell was incredible, now mixed with a slight scent of her poop. I licked at her ring, letting the sharp musky taste of her dirt bite at my tongue.

"Mmmm," sighed Helen, gently pulsing her anus against my tongue. "Make it nice and slippery."

Gradually, Helen's bum hole became dripping wet with my saliva. I slowly pushed a finger in to her empty bottom, gently reaming her slippery poop hole.

I stood up. Helen peered at me over her shoulder, a wanton look on her face, and reached behind to part her cheeks. Her anus glistened. I dribbled in to my hand and moistened my glans and shaft.

I moved forward, having to stand with my feet wide apart in order to aim my shaft properly at her rosebud. Using my thumb to guide my glans, I pressed it to her ring. I kept pushing until eventually I felt her poop hole open up.

Helen moaned quietly and turned her head towards the stunning view. I kept pushing until my head was consumed by her muscly hole. My shaft continued its journey up Helen's bum, my foreskin being pulled by her tightness despite the copious and over-zealous lubing. And then, I was inside her, completely. For several seconds I held still. Her ring adjusted to the stretch, slipping the final few millimetres over the skin of my rod.

Helen pulled harder on her buttocks, parting her cheeks further still.

"Mm," Helen cooed. "That feels lovely."

I withdrew a few inches and then slowly pushed back in, holding still again. I repeated my slow movements until I could sense Helen's anus relaxing.

I looked up at the view beyond our stone building. My attention was immediately drawn to the path below us. Walking along the path in the bottom of the valley was a large group of ramblers, maybe forty of them, unevenly strung out in a long line on the narrow path. The path wasn't as far away as I had thought, I realised. The ramblers were close enough for me make out facial features.

Helen and I had spent the day semi-naked in a spot that, granted, was hidden, but not at what I considered a 'safe distance'. My dick throbbed with an extra pump of blood. I had to concede that it was indeed a little exciting knowing that we could be seen by anyone looking in the right direction.

I grasped Helen's hips and moved myself back and forth, revelling in the sensations of her bottom hole gliding over my shaft. I gyrated my hips faster until I was pumping Helen's dirty bottom. She gasped in time to my thrusts. I looked at the ramblers traipsing along on the path below us. A few of them seemed to be looking up to our position.

"They've seen us," I gasped.

"I think you're right," Helen moaned, pulling at her cheeks.

I moved my hips against Helen faster and faster, still looking down to the path below us. At least a dozen of the ramblers were looking towards us. It was enough to take me to climax.

I groaned as I came inside Helen's ass, twitching up against her whilst staring at our audience in the distance. I grasped her hips and pressed myself against her whilst my orgasm subsided. My shaft softened and plopped out of her ring accompanied by a long squirt of air gurgling out from inside her bum.

"Use your fingers in my pussy," moaned Helen as she reached between her legs to flick her button.

The ramblers were still peering up at us. Thankfully though, they were at least still walking the path and not rambling up towards us.

I knelt down behind Helen and eased her left buttock to one side. Within her dense bush her fingers were rapidly rubbing her clitoris. Her poop hole, still glistening moist, stared straight at me.

I pushed two fingers inside Helen's hot tube and put my nose to her anus, gratefully inhaling her dirty scent as I pistoned my fingers in her pussy. I aimed my fingertips towards the front of her vaginal space, rubbing the soft ridges near her g-spot.

"Oh shit, yes that's fantastic," panted Helen.

She rubbed her clitoris harder and faster, rocking her hips against the thrust of my fingers squelching in and out of her pussy.

I licked at her poop hole, running my tongue in a circle over the proud knots of her ravaged ring. Then, I pushed my face fully between her cheeks, covering my mouth and cheeks with her smell and slickness.

Helen suddenly and violently bucked her hips, almost bending my wet fingers out of their joints. She yelped and gasped through an incredibly intense climax. I kissed her buttocks as her orgasm tailed off, tasting the thin film of perspiration that gave her bum cheeks a wonderful sheen.

"Oh my gosh," she exclaimed. She turned around and knelt before me, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tight, before kissing me. She pulled away. "That was amazing."

I kissed her softly, first on the lips then gently on her flushed cheeks. "It was fantastic. Are the ramblers still there?" I lifted myself up a little and peered through the hole in the wall. Only a few stragglers were still visible on the path below, and they didn't appear to be looking our way.

"It's quite exciting doing something like that while people may be watching, isn't it?" Helen said, a wicked grin on her face.

"It got me going!" I conceded. "Never thought it would. Mind you, they may have just been looking at these old buildings."

"No, I reckon they saw us. I hope they did." Helen giggled. She patted my arm and stood up. "Come on, let's get back to our blanket. I need a drink."

I followed Helen back out of the building, picking up the video camera. Helen had picked up the plastic bag full of her poop and was holding it at arm's length as we made our way back to our shaded spot under the tree.

"I'll just go and bin this," she said with a smirk and a mild look of distaste as she peered at the plastic bag. "Won't be minute."

She slipped her walking shoes on and strode off down past the buildings and out of sight.

I suddenly felt a little uncomfortable being alone and naked from the waist down. I grabbed my shorts and quickly pulled them on, covering my modesty. I glanced at the video camera. I would enjoy watching those recordings, I thought with a grin on my face. I couldn't believe that I had watched Helen empty her gorgeous bottom. I couldn't believe that she had allowed me to watch; and let me video the whole thing. It felt like the stuff of dreams.

I shook my head in disbelief. I was tempted to flick the screen open and watch it there and then. But I held back; the wait would be worth it. I lay back on the blanket and closed my eyes.

#

To be continued....

iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers