Ass is Now in Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,139 Followers

If she were honest with herself, she knew all of the male students would be gazing at her backside. And in today's modern world of young people, some of the women would too.

It was 7:24 am when she arrived at Dean Keller's office. It was their first private meeting since the last awkward encounter.

He was as cordial as ever, but the bastard wasn't even dressed up for the International Festival. He wore his normal suit and tie. Zara wanted to call him out on that, but refrained. This man was the boss, after all.

"Is everything going well?" Zara teased, standing in the office while holding a folder full of papers, and a bag which contained her laptop.

They made their usual banter with each other.

"Can you have a seat please?" he asked jovially.

She put her things down and sat in front of his desk.

"You seem like you're in a good mood today."

He nodded and smiled. "A great mood, actually."

"Care to fill me in?"

"Our plan may have worked. Garrett, along with another swimming talent, may be ready to commit to our University. Isn't that great?"

Zara smiled. "Fantastic!"

"It is."

As soon as Dean Keller said that, it appeared as though a bead of sweat was about to form on his forehead. This man was definitely nervous and was hiding something.

"But?" she questioned, with a raised eyebrow.

He winced. "Do you want me to be blunt? Or should I ease it in?"

"At this point, nothing will surprise me," she sighed.

"Garrett, it seems, is quite fond of you. Apparently, his swimming friend is fond of you also. I've met with them yesterday and they're eager to be in your class."

Zara quietly seethed. "Did these two perverts get together and make obscene comments about my body? If they did, then I fully expect a pay raise sometime soon."

"Well, it's not that simple," the Dean said, calming her down.

"Then what did they say?"

He sighed, "We had a productive conversation yesterday. They asked about your teaching style. Whether you like to stand, sit, walk around the room; that sort of thing."

"Those little creeps," she said under her breath.

"Now hold on, Professor Ebadi. Let's be fair here. They've said nothing obscene. And in this University, we don't call our students names."

"Fair enough," she shrugged.

She almost wanted to add that she kind of enjoyed teasing and seducing the student at the beach. But then she'd lose her moral high ground. She liked having the Dean under her thumb. She liked that this whole situation was making the Dean uneasy. And she liked the fact that she looked like a real trooper for the University.

It gave her major loyalty points, she thought.

"Was there anything else they said?" she asked, ready for more news of their perversions.

Dean Keller tensed. "Garrett did say that he was... curious..."

"About?"

He gulped. "How you'd look in your traditional Persian outfit."

It was a slightly stunning admission. She had figured that Garrett was brazen in what he wanted, but she had no idea just how open he actually was. The fact that he'd even mention that to the Dean showed how much balls and tenacity he actually had.

"Well, he'll find out soon enough," she said. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to prepare for my 9 am class."

"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about."

At this point, Zara was puzzled. That wasn't the point of this meeting? Then what was?

"Is there something more important?" she asked.

"Yes, stand up please."

Zara stood, and so did the Dean. He moved around his desk so they were practically face to face. His eyes moved up and down, carefully examining her lovely form-fitting garment the way a fashion designer would-- with a critical eye.

"Can we make a deal?" he asked.

"The way I see it, you already owe me big time. Garrett saw me in a bikini and I let him ogle at my glistening butt, up close. I deserve a raise."

"You'll get a raise soon enough. But first, I want to make another secret deal with you, if that's okay."

"Go right ahead."

He took a deep breath. "Promise me you won't sue me. Promise me you won't sue the University or tell anyone about this. Then bend over and put your hands on my desk."

"What the hell? Dean Keller, what's gotten into you?"

"Sorry, that came out strong. What I'm saying is, have faith in me."

"In exchange for what?"

"I'll get you on a faster track for tenure and I'll create a few more summer courses so you can make more money."

"I also want to be present during meetings with the Board of Regents," she said. "That way, I can have a voice in all of the academic matters concerning this institution."

"Done."

Zara slightly bent over and put her hands on the desk. She expected the Dean to take a closer look at her butt to see if her panties would be outlined on her dress. That, she could live with.

Instead, she felt Dean Keller's hands slide up her dress and clench her panties. The panties were pulled down to her ankles and she gasped out loud.

"Dean Keller," she squealed. "What the fuck?"

"Lift each foot, one at a time."

Zara was accustomed to following instructions so she just reacted. She lifted one foot, and half her panties were pulled away, then she lifted her other foot, and her panties were taken away completely.

She stood upright after her panties were stripped from her. They faced each other and now she understood why the Dean was afraid of a lawsuit. This was 100% grounds for suing the school into closure.

"What did you just do?" she asked with her hands rubbing her dress, feeling that a vital part of her outfit was missing underneath. "Why are you holding my panties?"

Dean Keller showed some balls and tucked the panties into his left pocket.

"Professor, I told you to keep your hands on the table."

It was the first time in the past week that Dean Keller showed fortitude, and Zara had to respect that. If nothing else, she was genuinely curious as to what the Dean had planned. If he was willing to go to these lengths, it must have been something good.

Zara put her hands on the table again, bent over, and waited to see what would happen next. Her own dark curiosity seemingly got the best of her.

Her interest reached fever pitch when she heard the Dean reach into his pocket to pull something out. It sounded like a cap had been opened. What could it be?

When the Dean lifted her gauzy dress again, she knew exactly what it was.

"Spread your legs, please," he said.

As soon as Zara spread her legs, she felt a cold wet sensation between her cheeks. Lubrication was being rubbed around her anal region as the Dean pulled one of her butt cheeks to the side. For some reason, she just stood there and allowed it to happen. She was curious just how far he'd go, and soon, two lubed fingers pressed against her anus and coated the rim.

"Is this necessary?" she gasped.

"I think so. That's the only reason I bought this yesterday."

"Bought what?"

She was almost afraid to hear the answer. When she felt a smooth, plastic object being pushed between her cheeks, she knew exactly what it was. A butt plug was going to be inserted inside her bottom.

Rather than fight it, she allowed the Dean to have his way. She even relaxed herself the best she could so that the thin object could penetrate her anus.

Once inside, the Dean gave a gentle push and the lubrication allowed it to push past her anal right and slide upwards inside Zara's rectum. She felt a stretching sensation as it inched up her butt. Her heart nearly skipped a beat.

"It's done," he said with relief.

The Dean released her dress and stood, and Zara turned around to face him with the plug buried in her ass.

"What did you just do?" she asked, shocked. "Why is there a butt plug inside me?"

"Does it hurt?"

"It stings. What did you expect?"

"I don't know. I've never worn one before."

She resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "Lucky you. Now why exactly am I wearing one inside my butt?"

"It's to loosen you up," he said cautiously.

She crossed her arms. "Okay, you have 10 seconds to explain why there's a fucking butt plug in my ass, or else you'll be facing the biggest lawsuit this state has ever seen."

The Dean clenched his eyes shut for a moment and it almost seemed as though he was on the verge of tears.

"My job is on the line," he said in a somber tone. "I have to turn this University's financial situation around or else I'm toast. The way I see things, we're in this together. I'm your biggest supporter and I already give you almost everything you want. A different Dean would be less interested in your needs. You'd be at the back of the line, far behind all the tenured professors."

It was a fair point and Zara could only nod in response. But she still hadn't gotten the answers she wanted.

"You're very lucky to have me," she said. "I can help you, even though this goes against all of my moral values."

"Professor Ebadi, forgive me, but when I inserted the plug inside your rectum, I couldn't help but notice that you were rather moist."

She gasped. "Excuse me?"

"I may be a geezer, but I know women. You were definitely moist. I can tell that a part of you -- I refuse to say which -- is thoroughly enjoying this."

She scoffed, "I refuse to dignify that with a response."

"Please, I know you're open to this. Garrett told me everything that happened at the beach. How you bent over multiple times to show off your rear. That takes courage. I'm proud of you. You did it for the University, for us all."

Her eyes sharpened. "And you believe everything he said? Why didn't you ask me if it was true first? What else did the little swimming brat say?"

"I'm not quite familiar with young peoples lingo, but he said something about 'tapping' you from the rear, whatever that means."

Zara forcefully grabbed her things. "If Garrett means so much to you, you should get a tenured professor to go fuck him. Better yet, you should let him 'tap' you from behind, see how you like it."

For the first time in her professional life, she stormed out of a meeting, something she had never done with anyone before.

"Professor Ebadi! Wait, there's something else!"

She marched to the door. "Nope, I'm done with this."

Part 3 of 3: The Shared Asshole

Zara left the office so fast and so angrily, that she forgot to take out the butt plug first. It was too late now. She had too much pride to go back to the Dean's office to pull the sex toy out of her ass, especially since she had slammed the door shut for a dramatic exit.

As she made her escape, her butt cheeks felt tight and her rectum felt crushed with each step she took. She walked towards the bathroom so she could pull the thing out and toss it in the trash.

That plan was thwarted when she saw a fellow English professor step into the bathroom before her. They had a close professional relationship, and the last thing Zara wanted was for the other professor to make small talk while she pulled something out of her asshole in the neighboring stall.

She knew the other bathrooms would have students occupying them as well, so she decided to handle her anal business in the empty classroom. The lecture hall was currently locked, but she had the key. She could get there early and pull the anal invader out while taking cover behind the professor's desk.

It was excruciating walking with the plug in her ass, but it was manageable. The worst part was, as she stepped onto the campus to head over to the next building, students complimented her lovely garb. Some were students she had never met before. Some were students from previous semesters.

The female students were all impressed with the gorgeous outfit and asked about its history and what kind of fabric it was. Zara was pleased to answer those questions. The male students, however, just said it was a great outfit, but really they just wanted to leer at her figure. She couldn't blame them. It was a hot outfit which clung to her shapely and fit figure quite well.

All the small talk seemed complete and she finally made her way to the next building. She took the elevator to the second floor, because God knows she couldn't walk up a flight of stairs or else she'd be rectally aching for a week.

She unlocked the door to the lecture hall, turned the lights on, and felt a wave of relief as she put her things down on the desk and prepared to free her ass from the taught pressure of the plug.

When she reached beneath her dress to grab it, she heard something which nearly made her heart stop.

"Professor Ebadi? You're here early."

She turned her head and saw Garrett with a friend, who was equally as preppy and in-shape as he was. She swiftly pulled her hand away and stood upright, the way a professor should.

"I'm always early," she said.

"Doesn't class start in an hour?"

"I thought I'd go over the syllabus and check out the new equipment. We have a new curriculum this year and the electronic devices in this room have been updated, so I wanted to be extra prepared."

Garrett turned to his friend. "You see, I told you she's the best."

"And you are?" Zara asked.

"I'm Miles," the friend said. "Pleasure to meet you."

Both of the young men approached the teacher's desk with smiles and they shook hands with formal introductions.

Garrett broke the ice. "You look amazing in that dress, Professor. That's what a traditional outfit looks like in your culture?"

Miles showed extra interest in her outfit. His eyes slowly rolling over each curve of her from head to toe. Even though they both seemed to be undressing her with their eyes, they had an air of politeness about the gesture.

"Thank you," Zara said with a forced smile. "Yes, this is an authentic dress. I bought it from a small shop in Iran several years ago. I only wear it in America for family events."

Zara tried switching the topic towards academics and what novels they'd be reading this semester, but of course, the young men were more interested in the cultural festivities going on around campus.

"Will the International Festival be held every year?" Miles asked. "If so, will we be seeing you more often like this? We may even have to dress up as well, to show off our school pride."

"Yes, Miles, it appears the cultural festivities are a success and the administrators will want to continue this as a new annual event. That means you can get used to seeing me in these sorts of dresses."

Zara said the last sentence suggestively with a slight sway in her hips, which she kind of regretted, as a way to thank them for most likely joining the school's swim team.

Though she couldn't admit it to herself, having their eyes take swift glances at her body here and there was a turn-on. It made her feel sexy knowing that she could nab as much attention as a college girl.

"Sorry for all the questions" Miles said. "You look fantastic in that dress and I wanted to compliment you on it."

"Thanks again. Compliments never hurt, but on campus, it's best to keep a limit on that when talking to your teacher."

Garrett chimed in. "Are you wearing the butt plug we asked the Dean to buy for you?"

She gasped. "Excuse me? What did you just say?"

"The butt plug. I'm assuming you're wearing it. When we came in here we saw you reaching under the dress. It looked like you were about to take it out or adjust it or something."

"I... umm... I was just about to take it out. Obviously I can't teach a class with it inside me."

It was a snap decision to reveal that she was currently wearing it, but she had already been caught anyway. She wondered if they'd snicker and laugh at her for wearing it in her ass, but the young men were surprisingly mature about this. They held straight faces and it seemed as though they were used to these sorts of sexual conversations with women of higher stature.

"Why not?" Miles asked.

"Why what?"

"Why can't you wear it during class? It's not like anyone would ever know, besides us."

Zara was stunned and speechless for a moment. These two young men were specialized at this, whatever this was.

"Because it's inappropriate," she said. "In fact, I should have both of you thrown off campus for making me wear such a thing."

"Did anyone force you?" Garrett asked, dumbfounded. "I'm pretty sure you could kick the Dean's ass. Did he force you, or did you go along with it? The Dean made it sound like you were open to the idea of working with us."

She sharpened her eyes. "What exactly are you implying?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Garrett asked, still confused. "I mean, didn't the Dean tell you?"

"You know what? Screw this."

Zara was done being toyed with and she was so angry that she reached beneath her Persian dress, right between her ass cheeks, and she pulled the butt plug out of her anus. It fit snugly inside her, so she really had to give it a tug and it felt like such a relief when it came out.

She didn't feel any shame when she handed the lubed, warm butt plug to Garrett. In fact, it felt like a huge burden had been lifted, not just in her asshole. It felt like she regained her dignity back.

Garrett held the plug by the dry end and looked at it. Then he looked at her.

"Professor, I think we'd like to fuck your ass now," he said with the utmost confidence.

Zara's hand instinctively reached behind to shield her butt.

"I'm not supposed to let students fuck me in the ass," she gasped. "Not now, not ever!"

"Professor Ebadi, a deal is a deal. You were supposed to be briefed on this by Dean Keller."

She instantly regretted storming out of the Dean's office before he could give her the whole story.

"What was the deal?" she asked.

"Something about us winning titles for the school and you getting all sorts of perks."

Her eyebrow rose. "In exchange for?"

"Me and my friend get to fuck your asshole here and there. It's only fair."

She gulped. "You think that's fair?"

"Of course it is. You get great career benefits, plus great sex."

"Don't act like you two are doing me any favors by fucking my ass."

"Aren't we? A hot piece of ass like you must enjoy taking it in the posterior."

Zara instantly had flashbacks of all her ex-boyfriends begging to fuck her in the ass. Most of the time she said no, especially in her younger days. Her more recent anal experiences were mixed, and were nothing like what she had ever seen in porn.

It was like a blessing and a curse. She was born with a statuesque bubble butt and a really tight asshole.

"Anal isn't my preference," she said. "Not that either of you are going to get any sexual favors from me anyway. If you want to fuck someone's ass, there are plenty of attractive college girls on campus, or you can try your favorite Dean, since you enjoy making deals with him so much."

They laughed.

Miles pointed out, "Professor Ebadi, with all due respect, you have the best ass we've seen in a 100 mile radius. I mean, you're porn star quality. You're like a Kardashian with an advanced education; no disrespect to any of those fine ladies."

It was a flattering compliment and Zara managed to keep a straight face. She had to appear angry with them or else she'd lose her credibility.

"We get it, you're modest," Garrett said. "Look, what were you planning to do before we came in here? Besides pull the plug out of your ass?"

She sighed, "I was going to test my laptop's connection to the screen projector."

"Then do that," he said with charm. "And we'll do what we have to do."

She winced. "Let me get this straight, you want me to use my laptop while you... I can't even say it."

"It's easy," Miles said. "Here, we'll help you. We're big supporters of teachers and we believe in higher education. Whatever we can do to help, we'll do it."

Miles casually reached in her bag and set the laptop on the table. It happened so fast that Zara didn't have time to object. All the while, Garrett was being a gentleman and turned on the screen projector, hooking up a wire to the laptop.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,139 Followers