Ass is Now in Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,019 Followers

"I'll go first," Garrett said. "Miles, you make sure the laptop is synced to the screen."

Zara looked confused. "Wait a minute."

As she stood behind the teacher's desk with the laptop in front of her, Garrett positioned himself behind her and bent her over with his hands.

Zara instinctively put her hands on the table, then she felt the bottom of her silky red dress being tossed over her lower back. Garrett bared her ass in the classroom while his friend played the role of IT guy.

"How does it look back there?" Miles asked.

Garrett did a proper inspection. "Porn star quality, like you said. How does it look on your end."

"I'll have the laptop hooked to the projector in no time."

They laughed, then Zara felt Garrett spread her legs, then her butt cheeks.

"Is this necessary?" she asked, in shock that this was actually happening.

"We think so. Jesus, your pussy is drenched, Professor. We'll help you cum, so don't worry."

"You're so certain that you're actually going to fuck me."

"It'll be quick," he said. "I'm already hard."

Zara's eyes widened and she wondered why she was frozen in this position. Deep down, she knew why. Several of her fantasies were all being hit at once. Her fantasy of fucking a student, two guys at once, and doing sexual things in an empty classroom. It was like a dream come true, only her career would be ruined if they got caught.

"Someone might come in," she said, hearing the sound of Garrett undoing his pants.

Garrett laughed. "Nope. We have another friend on the lookout. He's in this class too, but he's not involved in sports. If anyone comes down the hall, he'll give us a text message warning."

"What!?"

She was flabbergasted that yet another person knew about this sexual arrangement. So much for confidentiality, she thought.

"Relax," he said, pushing the tip of his dick against her anus. "We know how to be discreet. We're athletes; do you think we want people knowing about our personal stuff?"

Zara felt her asscheeks being pulled apart and the tip of the dick being pushed inside of her tiny pink anus. As it turned out, the lubrication and butt plug had worked wonders on her tight little hole, and the entrance seemed easier than it ever should have been.

"What about your friend?" she asked. "He might tell someone."

Garrett laughed again, inching his cock deeper. "No way. We help him get laid at parties. That makes us allies."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, or feeling. Garrett's hard young cock slowly worked its way up her asshole and she watched Miles working on her laptop like a pro while Garrett slid deeper into her. She locked eyes with Miles for a moment, taking in the gravity of the situation.

Her jaw clenched as Garrett's dick pushed passed her anal ring and struggled going up her ass. It hurt like hell, but it was a smooth process nonetheless. It was extremely uncomfortable, yet strangely pleasurable with her hidden nerve endings being stimulated.

"How does she feel?" Miles asked, enjoying the show.

Garrett slapped her butt. "Tight as fuck. I'm surprised that an Ass Goddess like her hasn't taken it up the ass more. Maybe she'd be looser."

"That's not how the rectum works," Zara said with a grimace. "It's painful, hurry up. And be more gentle please."

Did she really just give this guy permission to fuck her in the lecture hall? And did she just say 'please' to him regarding her sodomy? Any other time she would have kicked him in the balls by now. She was amazed at herself. Perhaps her dry spell was a lot dryer than she had expected. Or maybe she was simply too aroused to pass up an opportunity like this.

Garrett, as it turned out, was a pro at anal fucking. He gripped her hips and slowly worked himself in and out, going deeper and harder with each thrust.

Suddenly, Miles' phone beeped.

"Oh my god," Zara squealed. "Someone's coming. Quick, take your cock out of my ass!"

Miles read his phone. "False alarm. It's a text from my mother. She wants to know how everything is going."

The realization suddenly dawned within Zara that part of her duty as a teacher was to guide and protect these students; now here she was, with a male student picking up pace again to fuck her ass.

"I'm texting her back," Miles said, with a grin on his face. "I'm telling her that the professor is a real pain in the ass."

Both of the male students laughed as Zara's helpless bottom was being pummeled.

As incredibly wrong as it felt, it also felt like her darkest desires were being pushed to the limit. Garrett was skilled with his cock in her stretched asshole, and it felt so naughty with Miles watching while hooking up her laptop at the same time.

Garrett picked up the pace and started fucking even harder and faster. It became so intense, pleasurable, and painful, that Zara had no choice but to bend over even more and rest her face on the teacher's desk. Tears nearly came out of her eyes as the bottom of her Persian dress rocked and waved from the intense ass fucking.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close," Garrett grunted. "I need to cum so bad."

Naturally, Zara assumed that he'd cum deep inside her asshole. It would be a nasty mess and would likely stain her dress.

"Hold... my... dress up," she moaned, as her body rocked back and forth. "Don't... stain it."

He kept on thrusting. "I won't cum inside you, Professor. It's Miles' turn for your ass."

She felt the dick pull out of her ass completely, leaving a gaping hole. She appreciated the fact that Garrett didn't want to cum in her ass before Miles had a chance to fuck it. That's true friendship, she oddly thought while bent over for the next cock.

As the college students switched positions, she instantly understood their plan. Garrett's lubed covered cock was now presented in front of her face, while Miles now stood behind her.

Garrett stroked his raging hard-on, fresh from fucking her asshole. She knew what he wanted.

"Where are you going to cum?" Zara asked nervously, while still bent over the desk.

"Your mouth, where else?" Garrett answered. "Don't worry, I won't do ass-to-mouth. I have too much respect for you. I'll squirt it into your mouth. That's one of my other talents."

Having a mouthful of cum before class started was her moral limit (as pointless as that seemed now). She was about to refuse and keep her mouth closed so nothing could enter, but when Miles spread her cheeks and pushed the tip of his dick into her wet, gaping asshole, Zara's mouth popped open and she gasped.

The dick behind her pushed its way inside her already sore asshole, and the dick in front of her was ready to erupt in orgasm.

Miles fucked harder and more vigorously than Garrett did. It made her scream and cry as her asshole filled with pain. It wasn't an agonizing pain. It was more like an extreme discomfort of the highest order. Her ass had never been handled like this before.

But at the same time, her pussy had never been so drenched and she knew she was going to squirt soon.

When Miles gave a hard thrust, Zara's mouth popped open again and she screamed, the noise a mix of her pleasure and pain.

Garrett seized the opportunity with his dick so close to the Professor's lips and he pumped his cock ferociously.

"Oh shit," he groaned, stroking like a maniac.

Massive globs of cum shot from Garrett's dick into Zara's mouth. Not wanting to leave a mess on her desk or stains on the upper part of her cultural dress, she kept her mouth open and accepted the cum shots. She desperately wanted to close her mouth to swallow, or else she'd gag from the overflow, but she kept her mouth open to catch the rest of the cum.

When Garrett finished cumming, she closed her lips and swallowed. She licked her lips too. The taste was strong and the cum was thick. She was desperate for a cup of water to wash it all down. She would definitely need a drink or else she'd have a hoarse voice during the lecture.

She cried as Miles fucked her ass faster, making her face twist with pleasure, and she watched Garrett wipe the tip of his cock with his fingers, scooping up the remainder of his cum.

"Open up," Garrett said, holding out his cum drenched fingers. "This is part of the deal too."

If it was, the Dean owed her a big pay raise. Zara opened up and allowed the cum drenched fingers inside of her mouth, and she sucked and licked them clean, eating all of his cum.

"Fuck, this is a million dollar ass," Miles moaned, as he neared his climax. "Professor Ebadi, I can't pull out. I'm going to cum in you, okay?"

She smacked her lips and licked them clean. "Watch my dress."

Miles held her hips tight and pounded away at her asshole. He also did the polite thing and reached below to rub her clit in fast circles, making her cry out, as tears leaked out of her eyes.

"Oh my god!" Zara cried. "Oh my god! Shit, I'm going to... I'm going to..."

For the first time in a long time, Zara squirted, and it ran down her legs onto her heels and onto the floor. It dripped down to her toes and she knew she would need a thorough cleaning after this. Her orgasm made her lower back and asshole clench so tightly, which gave Miles a tight squeeze around his cock.

When her body relaxed, Miles came inside her asshole and filled it with hot cum. He pumped several times until he was drained, while Zara rested her head on the desk and Garrett caressed her hair.

"Fuck," Miles groaned.

He pulled his deflated penis out of her ass, and Zara felt a sudden emptiness as her asshole was now freed. It was the strangest feeling. After nearly an hour of having a butt plug and two raging cocks in her rectum, she had become used to having something buried deep inside.

Miles' phone beeped in his pocket.

"Shit," he said, checking the message. "Someone's coming down the hall!"

Those dreaded words caused Zara's spine to stiffen as she stood upright and pulled her dress down so her lower-half would be covered. It also caused her squirt and his cum to smear on parts of her legs.

As it turned out, it was a small group of freshman girls, eager for their first day of college, and eager to ask the Professor about the curriculum.

These were the types of conversations Zara loved. She was a nerd at heart. Unfortunately, as the questions kept on coming and more students poured into the lecture hall, happy to meet her, she didn't have a chance to wash herself clean.

Time flew, and when the lecture hall was almost full, it was time to start. Being a constant preacher of timeliness, there was no way she was going to have over 100 students wait while she used the restroom. It was both unprofessional and embarrassing.

So she ignored the bodily fluids and did her job. She stood in front of the class of new students.

"Good morning," she smiled, standing near the podium. "I'd like to welcome everybody. My name is Professor Ebadi, and I'm your English 101 teacher this semester. Class is now in session."

A trickle of cum leaked from her rectum, down her anus, and she had to clench her butt cheeks tight while she spoke. Garrett and Miles sat in the front row and they smiled at her, noting their handiwork and squirt stains which had dried on her feet.

Zara winked at them and proceeded with her lecture.

The End

Special thanks to MalenaLynn.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.