Ass Man and Ass Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers

With so many people out of work, with so many people living without medical insurance, with so many people losing their jobs, their homes, and their cars, this rich doctor should have a problem. The toughest of times that he briefly experienced would be the best of times for the rest of us. For a caring doctor, how dare he be so insensitive to the plight of others by calling his IRS audit and her temporary inconvenience due to voluntary cosmetic surgery tough times?

"C'mon outside. I have something to show you," he said beaming with delight.

Still in their sleepwear, he in his pajamas and she in her short, satin nightgown, they walked outside.

"What's the surprise? Did our neighbor's dog go to the bathroom on our lawn again?"

"No, I have a real surprise in store for you and if I tell you the surprise, it's not a surprise anymore," he said with a laugh. "C'mon," he said reaching out to take her hand and kissing it, before tucking it beneath his arm.

The first day of his summer vacation, it had been more than two years since he had taken any time off from his practice. Working long 10-12 hour days, six days a week, he had worked hard to build up his business and win the trust and acclaim of his patience, something not easy to do when you're a proctologist. Much worse than going to the dentist, no one wants to go see a proctologist.

Now successful enough to hire other doctors to reduce his workload and now that he had someone like Briana in his life, he planned on taking off more time. As soon as he opened the front door, there parked in the driveway was a new, blood red Ferrari with a personalized license plate, ASS MOM. The handmade Italian automobile that decorated the front of his house gave more testimony to his obvious wealth.

"Peter, why do you need another car, when you have three already?" She stared at the car, before noticing the license plate and looking at him with injury. She pulled away from him, as if he had slapped her. "If you think I'll be driven around by you in your car with a license plate that reads, ASS MOM, you're out of your mind," she said standing with her feet apart and her hand on her hip, as if she was denied her right to ride in a Texas rodeo because she was a woman. "A personal sexual choice between us, I'd be so embarrassed for others to know that we have anal sex."

"Suit yourself," he said tossing her the keys. "Only, this isn't my car. This is your car."

"My car? You're kidding!" With a complete change of attitude, she looked at him with wild eyed happiness. "You bought me a Ferrari? Oh, Peter, baby, I love you," she said and launched herself in his arms and kissed him, as if he had just told her that she won the Miss America crown.

While she kissed him, he reached around and down and cupped her round, firm ass through her nightgown with experienced hands, in the way that only a proctologist can feel the contours of a nearly naked ass. And what an ass she had. Dear Lord Almighty, he surely died and went to Heaven by the feel of her round, firm ass. Cadavers should have an ass such as her ass for medical students to train on in medical school.

"Get in," he said shooing her away with his hands. "Go ahead. See how you like it. The seat is custom made for the contours of your body."

"Great, but in a couple of months, when I really start showing, I may not fit in the seat, I'll be so pregnant," she said with a laugh, while running her hand over her stomach.

"Yeah, well, I don't want you driving anyway, when you're so pregnant. I'll chauffeur you around to all your appointments."

As soon as she opened the car door, she saw the blue Tiffany box.

"Peter? What's this?"

"Open it," he said walking around the car to stand beside her. He watched her open the box and waited for her reaction, before getting in position.

"Oh, Peter," she said turning to look for him, but he was already there beside her on one knee.

"Briana," he said taking her hand in his, "will you marry me?"

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes," she said pulling him up to meet her and embracing him in a long, wet kiss.

He took the ring out of the box and put it on her finger. It was a perfect fit.

"With all my troubles with the IRS over, now that they approved my tax shelter, I don't have to hide my money anymore. I can actually spend some of it," he said with a joyous laugh.

She was still staring at her hand, holding up the diamond to see it sparkle in the sun, when he pushed his remote and opened the garage door.

"I bought myself a gift, too," with a beaming smile of pride.

"Peter, tell me you didn't. You bought another car?"

"I traded in the Mercedes for this," he said leading her to the garage and to the back of the car. "Isn't it beautiful?"

"ASS MAN? Peter, really," she said with a laugh commenting on his license plate. "I can see my Ferrari and your Bentley parked side by side in the lot at the medical office, ASS MAN and ASS MOM," she said with a laugh. "If I didn't love you, if I didn't know your sense of humor, I'd be upset, but I think it's appropriately funny. You're such a goof. You're such an ass man," she said, when he reached over and grabbed a handful of her ass, again.

"Come in the house. I want my future wife to show her future husband how much she loves her new car and how much she loves her diamond ring."

"My ass is your ass, lover," she said taking him by the hand and pulling him inside.

They closed the door and headed upstairs. Once in the bedroom, they started kissing, before even getting on the bed. Then, when they finally got in bed, his hands were all over her beautiful body, especially her ass, his favorite part. She reached her hand down to pull his hardening cock from out of his pajama bottoms.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good when you stroke me like that."

"Is this what you want," she said moving her body halfway down the bed and taking him in her mouth.

"Oh, yeah, baby, suck it. Suck my cock, Briana."

He loved seeing his cock in her mouth. Instantly, he grew hard in her mouth. He moved her lush blonde hair out of the way, so that he could better see his cock in her mouth. He loved her blue eyes, especially when she looked up at him, while blowing him.

She sucked and stroked him a little while longer, until he was as hard as he needed to be to enter her. Then, she removed him from her mouth, climbed higher up on the bed, and reached for the gel on the night side table and handed it to him. In an instant, she pulled off her nightgown and turned her back to him, pushing up her ass, offering it to him, as his special trophy for being such a generous, giving, and loving soon-to-be husband.

"Would you do the honors, doctor?"

He dabbed enough gel in her rectum to make his entrance as painless and as enjoyable as possible. As gentle as he was passionate with her and her ass, he was an expert in ass play. He positioned himself behind her and with one arm across her flat tummy, exerting just enough gentle pressure on her abdomen, he gave her a gentle hump and was inside her.

"Oh," she said letting out a little gasp. "Feel my tits, baby. I love it when you finger my nipples, while you hump me." When her breathing quickened, she became more demanding of him. "Fuck me, Peter. Fuck my ass. Go inside me deeper, Peter. Fuck my ass harder."

He took a handful of her oh, so perfect silicon boobs and played with her sculpted nipples until they were erect. She had beautiful boobs, the best boobs that money could buy. He knew the best doctors and when he saw the botched boob job that some uninspired plastic surgeon gave her, he convinced her to have them redone on him. No doubt, she was as glad she did, as he was.

Slowly, methodically, rhythmically, he humped her harder and harder. Deeper and deeper, he went, as the full length of his cock explored the length and width of her anus. Then, in an unexpected pleasure, they both came together. This her first orgasm during anal sex, the fact that they both had an orgasm at the same time was an unexpected and an unprecedented pleasure. It was wonderful and something he'd always remember and try to accomplish over and again.

For ASS MAN and ASS MOM life couldn't be any better having some anal summer lovin'.

andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers
12