Ass Slut: A Mom Becomes Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, I obeyed the task given, burying my face between her amazing ass cheeks and licking her puckered tight asshole.

"Good, slut," Nancy said after a few seconds, as I swirled my tongue around the salty sweat of her rosebud, lured in by the humiliation of the task.

"Thank you, Mistress," I responded.

"You're more submissive than I thought," she laughed softly as I kept eating out her ass, wanting to show her how good a submissive I could be.

"I did say anything," I replied, reminding her of my utter willingness to obey.

"I'll be keeping you to that, Mrs. Golden," she replied.

"Yes, Mistress."

After a couple of minutes of obedient asshole pleasing, Nancy ordered, moaning a bit, "Get that tongue in my asshole, you fucking ass munching slut."

I obeyed, wanting to please her and my tongue fought past the anal entrance to break inside.

"Oh yes, don't stop," she moaned, as I felt her body moving and I realized she was rubbing herself as I tongue fucked her asshole, the taste even stronger and yet with a saltiness that added to the taste.

Another minute later, she ordered, "Now suck your son's cum out of my asshole where he deposited it earlier today."

I couldn't believe what she just said, but I was so in the moment of obedience, I obeyed, trying to suck on her asshole and retrieve my son's cum, realizing the saltiness I was tasting.

In moments, she screamed, as she came, "Yes, you dirty ass eating, Mommy cum sucking, whore."

The names turned me on and my pussy burned, even as the shame at what I was doing tried to control me.

A moment later she moved away and said, "Shit, Mrs. Golden, you really are one naughty Mom."

"May I come, Mistress?" I asked, burning with lust and hunger.

"Go ahead," she nodded, as she sat on the edge of the couch with her leg out. "Come fuck yourself on my nylon-clad leg."

"Yes, Mistress," I quickly obeyed, scurrying to her, even though the task was meant to humiliate me even more, especially when they were my thigh highs she was wearing.

"Oh yes," she laughed, as I straddled her leg. "You really are one nasty little slut."

"Your slut," I pointed out, as I lowered my cunt on her shin awkwardly.

"Oh," she said ominously. "You are going to be more than just my slut."

"Oh God," I moaned, as I began grinding on her leg, thankful I only bought silky sheer hosiery. The idea of her sharing me scared me, yet at the moment of complete submissive insatiable lust I was too focused on coming to worry about the consequences of my actions.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Golden," she continued. "I plan to make you the biggest MILF slut there is."

"What do you plan to do?" I asked, curious and grinding aggressively as my orgasm quickly grew.

"Share you with all the cheerleaders," she began.

"Oh yes," I moaned, having seen the young ripe teens many times while watching my son play. I'd be lying if I said such a fantasy hadn't popped into my head on occasion.

"Have you at a football party with a glory hole where you can suck cock after cock anonymously," she continued.

"Oh shit, fuck, yes," I babbled, imagining sucking a bunch of young, juicy, hard cocks.

"Or maybe get you triple teamed," she added. "Like the dirty slut you want to be."

"Yessssss," I screamed, as I reached orgasm in a humiliating way, "make me your complete cum slut."

Suddenly she pushed me to the floor and roared, "Did I give you permission to fucking come?"

"N-n-no," I stammered, shocked, even as my body twitched and shook on the floor as cum flooded out of me.

"No what?" she demanded, now standing over me.

"No Mistress," I weakly said.

"You will be punished for this disobedience," she said.

I wanted to point out she gave me permission when she allowed me to ride her leg, but I knew from my past submissions that the sub didn't correct the Mistress. "Yes, Mistress."

"Goodbye, slut," she said, walking out and letting me finish my orgasm in peace.

I said, "Goodbye, Mistress," even as I heard the door slam.

I didn't move for minutes.

Shame.

Lust.

Guilt.

Euphoria.

Mortification.

Delirium.

As my orgasm finally dissipated, my heart dropped into my stomach.

What had I done?

Again!

Fuck!

Fuck!!!

Fuck!!!!!

.....

I showed two houses over the next couple of hours, finally getting my composure back, even as I tried to wrap my head around the crazy predicament I had got myself into. I had declared my son's girlfriend my Mistress and then ate her asshole mindlessly before getting myself off by humping her leg. I had, undoubtedly, hit a new low.

I had one surprise inquiry about a house showing at 3PM that was called in at lunch. So I arrived early and waited a few minutes in my car for the client to arrive.

When a car showed up, I got out and headed to meet them. I stopped as a cheerleader got out of the car. A cheerleader from my son's school as she was wearing the same outfit Nancy was earlier in the day.

I sighed, yet tried to act professional as I asked, "Are you here to look at the house?"

"I'm here to have you eat me in the house," the brunette bluntly said.

"Excuse me?" I gasped, shocked by her words.

She sighed, now standing in front of me, "Your punishment for coming without permission is to eat me out in a house you are showing."

"I can't do that," I protested, appalled at the idea.

She sighed even more dramatically as she said, "Hurry up, Nancy's pet, I need to get back for practice and am skipping English for this."

"Please, I," I began, but was interrupted.

"Look, do I need to call Nancy?"

"No!" I said, worried about more punishments. This house was completely empty and there was no chance of being caught.

"And I'm told you love young cunt."

I winced at the generalization, yet I'd be lying if I claimed the idea of eating this pretty girl's pussy wasn't intriguing. The worry was my image and job.

"Do you?" she asked, when I didn't respond. "Do you want to eat my cunt, Wes's mom?"

The reminder that she knew my son made this riskier, more taboo and, somehow, more exhilarating. I whispered, "Yes."

"Pardon?"

"Yes," I said louder this time.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want to lick your pussy."

"My cunt?"

I sighed, even as saying the words turned me on more, "Yes, I want to eat your cunt."

"Let's go."

Two minutes later, the nameless cheerleader hopped onto the kitchen counter, which was thankfully out of view of any window, and ordered, as she spread her legs, revealing pantyhose with a hole in the crotch to give access to her trimmed pussy. "Get licking, Wes's mom."

Instantly, my mouth watered.

Yesterday's brief licking of Nancy had awakened a side of me I had long put away in the past. A submissive bi side that I had once revelled in. A side that I didn't seem able to control.

I didn't say a word as I moved to the sexy cheerleader and bent down. The counter was too high to be on my knees.

I extended my tongue and licked. Her scent in her trimmed hair was very strong. A mixture of sweat and pussy juice, one that I remembered tasting back in college, a taste that I was once addicted to.

"That's it, Nancy's slave, take your punishment. Although, I'm thinking this is much more a reward."

I agreed. Obviously the punishment was trying to humiliate me with a stranger at my work, but now that I was in my submissive position between the girl's legs I was indeed treating it like a reward. I lapped hungrily, wanting to get this girl off, get the full flood of cum that Nancy had denied me last night with the teasing sampling and today when I was ordered to eat her asshole instead.

"Such an eager MILF," she purred, as she put her hands in my hair.

And I was. I wanted to please, I needed to get her off, I craved pussy cum... something I hadn't tasted in two decades.

"Does Wes know his Mommy is a cunt licking slut?"

I didn't know the answer, but I prayed he didn't. I answered, looking up at her, "I hope not."

"I'll keep your secret," she said, before adding, "but I may use this wicked tongue from time to time."

"Yes, ma'am," I agreed without thought as I buried my face back in her pussy.

This position was awkward and uncomfortable, my neck getting sore, as her moans began to increase. I prayed I would get her off soon both to satisfy my craving and sudden insatiable lust and to get out of this position.

"Want my cum, my pussy munching MILF slut?"

"Yes," I moaned, dying to taste her cum.

"Beg, Wes's mom."

"Oh. God, please let me taste your sweet cum. Use my tongue and face for your pleasure, ma'am," I begged, even as I kept licking, knowing she was close.

"Ma'am," she laughed. "I like that."

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me roughly into her pussy and began grinding. I kept licking, feeling wetness all over my face and then... after a few more licks... the flood.

Cum splashed onto my face, my lips, and my tongue.

It was the baptism of my new sudden lust.

I was addicted to pussy. I was addicted to pleasing. I was addicted to pussy cum.

"Keep licking, Wes's mom," she ordered.

I obeyed, wanting to extract every last drop of the sweet cum. God, I'd forgotten how good, how heavenly, the taste of pussy cum was.

I knew then, as I finished lapping up her cum, that I was back to being the submissive pussy pleaser I was back in college.

When she let go of my head, she said, "Shit, you're better than the nerds at school."

Oddly, this flattered me and I said, as I stood up, my face coated with pussy juice, "Thank you, ma'am."

"Give me your phone."

I went to my purse and handed her my phone.

She typed something into it and handed it back to me just as her phone buzzed.

I looked at my phone and learned the brunette's name was Ryley. I had texted her. 'Text me whenever you want your cunt served'.

My face went red at the fact that this was more incriminating than what I'd just done.

"It's okay, Wes's mom, your secret is safe with me as long as you are obedient."

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, continuing to be the subservient submissive I was.

She hopped off the kitchen counter and laughed, "Ma'am."

She walked out and I again was left with the aftermath of my weakness.

Fuck!

This was getting completely out of hand.

Fuck!

.....

I got home horny as hell, even as guilt ate at me. These polar opposite emotions continued to battle for control of me.

Nancy and Wes were home and in the front room again watching television.

I greeted, awkwardly, my face instantly going red, "Hi, guys."

"Hi, Mom," Wes greeted, Nancy's stocking-clad feet in his lap... on his crotch.

"Hi, Heather," Nancy greeted, for the first time not addressing me formally in front of my son, as she wiggled her toes.

"I'm going to make lasagna for supper," I said, leaving quickly, everything now feeling uncomfortable.

Nancy said, "I'll help you, Heather."

I was already in the kitchen when I heard Nancy's words.

I was pulling out pasta from the cupboard when Nancy came up behind me and said, "I hear you really enjoyed your punishment."

"You can't be doing that at my work, Nancy," I said, as I turned around.

"Be a good obedient submissive pussy munching slave and I won't have to discipline you," Nancy said rather matter-of-factly.

I sighed. "I don't think I can do this."

Nancy sighed back. "It's too late to back out, slut. I even got you a present for being so obedient to Ryley." She pushed me roughly to the ground, lifted up her skirt and said, "Get licking, my pet."

Seeing her pussy, any weak resolve I had melted away, as I was undeniably addicted to pussy, and I still hadn't gotten to taste her cum... just samplings of her delicious wetness.

I leaned forward and licked, not worried about my son in the next room, but only the insatiable hunger I had that needed to be satiated.

Nancy moaned softly as I licked hungrily.

As I licked, I noticed the taste was subtly different. I couldn't place it, but it was definitely different than last time.

Nancy seeing and feeling me hesitate revealed, "Can you taste your son's cum in me, Heather?"

"Oh my God!" I gasped, and stood up, realizing I was licking my son's cum from her pussy.

"You okay, Mom?" Wes called out.

I stammered, even as Nancy pushed me back onto my knees, "Yes, honey. Nancy just told me a gross joke."

"Okay," Wes said.

"Get back to licking, slut," Nancy ordered, grabbing the back of my dazed head and shoving my face into her pussy.

Dazed, confused, and mortified, I resumed licking, even as my pussy was on fire.

"I bet you'd love his cock in your asshole and his cum erupting down your throat."

I inadvertently moaned at those words as I imagined his big cock buried in my ass.

She laughed, "You are a nasty Mommy slut, aren't you?"

I didn't answer, knowing every time I spoke I fell deeper and deeper into a sexual submission I was no longer in control of.

"Answer me," she ordered, pulling my head out from between her legs.

I wasn't sure of the truth, I had no idea if my son's cock was in front of me right now if I would suck it (I hoped I could resist). I was so confused about my sexual feelings and all that had happened the past 24 hours. I didn't question my rediscovery of pussy or my natural persona of a submissive... those had been rekindled and were not going to flame out.

But.... sex with my son.

Well... that was definitely wrong.

Yet, I had fantasized about it last night and I was currently tasting his cum in his girlfriend's, my mistress's, pussy.

I no longer was sure where the line was.

Finally, I answered, avoiding saying anything about my son, "I'm your slut, Mistress."

"But are you a Mommy slut?"

I again avoided acknowledging what she was trying to get me to say as I answered, "I'm a Mom and I'm a slut, so yes I'm a Mommy slut."

"You're avoiding the question," she sighed, as she moved away and lowered her skirt, her pussy disappearing like a horrible magic trick. "So, no pussy cum for you."

I watched her walk away as I remained on my knees still dazed and confused.

Finally, I got up and made dinner, pondering the real question she was asking.

Would I suck my son?

Would I swallow his cum?

Would I take a facial from his big hard cock?

Would I allow my son to fuck me with that massive member?

Would I bend over and take his thick dick up my asshole?

Would I be his Mommy-slut?

My pussy on fire, once I had the lasagna in the oven, I scurried upstairs to deal with my own oven. I closed my bedroom door, went to my bed, and began fingering myself.

I was only a minute into overheating my oven when my door suddenly opened.

I quickly pulled my fingers out of me as I looked up and saw Nancy smiling at me with a cucumber in her hand. She closed the door and smiled, "You should probably get a lock on the door."

I begged, "Please, Nancy, I need to get back to making dinner."

She walked to the bed and nodded, "I was just about to make the salad."

"No," I said, instantly knowing what she was thinking.

"Spread your legs now, slut," she ordered, as she roughly parted the legs I had just closed, not actually giving me time to obey.

I was so horny that I didn't even feign protesting as I watched her slide the cucumber inside my pussy.

"Want to come from getting fucked by a cucumber?"

"Yes," I moaned, my orgasm already building at an accelerated rate.

"I plan to cut this cum coated cucumber in the salad."

"I know," I said, having already assumed that was her twisted plan.

"And you are okay with that?" she asked, pumping my pussy furiously with the green make-shift fuck toy.

"Yes," I answered, so close to coming I didn't care about anything else than obeying and coming.

"You may come, my Mommy-slut."

"Thank you," I absurdly screamed, covering my mouth, as I came.

She pulled the cucumber out of me as I came and headed out of the room.

I lay on my bed coming hard, literally unable to move at all. Once again mortified and ashamed by my actions; yet once again exhilarated by the pleasure that was coursing through me.

Eventually I got out of bed, composed myself and returned to the kitchen to see a salad made and already on the table. I sighed.

Fuck!

I had already eaten some of my son's cum today and unwillingly and unknowingly he would be tasting his mom's cum.

I finished getting dinner together and announced supper was ready.

I watched Wes grab the salad.

I watched Wes eat the salad.

I watched Wes make a strange face as if noticing the taste was different, yet he didn't say anything. I'm not sure I took a breath as I watched with trepidation.

Nancy asked, "How is the salad?"

"Amazing," Wes answered.

"Yes, I have my own special recipe," Nancy said, even though she was staring at me.

The rest of the evening was anti-climactic, pun intended, as after dinner they headed out to meet some friends.

It wasn't until Friday, a couple of days later, that I saw Nancy again. She called me and said, "Be home at 3:30."

Before I could respond she hung up.

I had just begun thinking that maybe this surreal couple of days was just a blip on the radar screen of the mundane life I usually led. Yet, as soon as I heard her voice my body tingled with excitement.

I headed home and arrived a few minutes early. I still hadn't gotten the opportunity to taste her pussy cum and was hoping that opportunity would occur today. I also knew that Wes had a 6pm game and wouldn't be home.

I received a text from Nancy at 3:25.

I'm on my way slut. I expect you naked, except for your thigh highs, and on your bed waiting for me.

Of course, I should have texted back no. Just like I should have called her back and said no. Just like I should have said no right from the beginning of this twisted time.

I, of course, did not do that.

I went upstairs, got out of my business attire, and then tentatively took off my bra and panties.

Then... I waited.

Excited.

Nervous.

Wet with anticipation.

Trembling with insecurity.

I heard the door open and close a few minutes later. Then I heard voices... as in more than one. They were female voices, two of them, and they were coming upstairs.

I sighed.

How many other people were going to know of my submissive tendencies and my inability to say no to Nancy or any other strong-willed beautiful woman? I slid under the sheets just as Nancy and a different cheerleader than last time walked into my bedroom.

"Why are you under the covers, slut?" Nancy asked.

"I heard another voice."

"Let's see if you obeyed, slut."

I looked at the other girl, in the exact same cheerleader outfit as Nancy, which meant she knew my son, before I obeyed, shame again trembling through me.

"Holy shit, you were telling the truth," the girl said, clearly shocked by my obedience.

"Who owns you, Wes's mom?" Nancy questioned.

"You do, Mistress," I answered, my natural desire to obey overriding the shame I should feel.

"And you will do whatever I ask?"

"Of course, Mistress," I nodded.

"Crawl over to Sabrina here and beg to eat her cunt," Nancy ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, getting off the bed and going to the still stunned blonde. When I reached her, I asked, "May I please lick your cunt, ma'am?"

"This is fucking awesome," Sabrina said.

Unlike the last girl, who had a hole already made for me to get to her pussy, this one was wearing pantyhose.

I asked, "Is that a yes?"

"Hell yeah," she nodded.

I pulled her pantyhose down to her ankles, and then her panties, to see a completely shaved box.

"She's a great pussy muncher," Nancy said. "Better than the nerds."

"I'll make that conclusion for myself," Sabrina smiled, as she grabbed my head and pulled it into her pussy.

Her pussy was already wet and sweaty, which made for a sweet and tart taste. And as I licked my third pussy in a few days, I felt like I was on a wine tour in France... pussy being better than wine, each similar and yet subtly different.