Ass Slut: A Mom Becomes Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina moaned, "Fuck, her tongue is amazing."

"Told you."

"I can't believe you made your boyfriend's mom your slut."

"It was fucking easy too."

Listening to them talking about me so derogatorily should have been humiliating, yet it wasn't at all. Instead it only enhanced my desire to be the pussy pleasing slut they saw me as.

I lapped at her pussy like I was drunk on it, like I was when I travelled the wineries of France.

"Get her off, Wes's mom, and then I'm going to let you finally get my pussy cum," Nancy revealed, which sent a rush of adrenaline up my spine.

I licked faster.

Sabrina laughed with a moan, "Apparently, she really wants to eat your box."

"Who doesn't?"

"Touché."

After a couple more minutes, as the moaning got louder, I sucked and tugged her clit into my lips.

That did it.

"Fuuuuuuck," Sabrina screamed, as her sweet homemade wine poured out of her and onto my lips and into my mouth.

"We should bring her on next weekend's trip," Nancy said.

"Fuck yes," Sabrina moaned. "Always good to have one more pussy muncher to keep us loose."

"Edith may get jealous."

"We'll let Edith have Wes's mom as her own pet."

"Wicked idea," Nancy said. She then ordered, "Come to the bed, Wes's mom."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, giving one more lick before returning to my bed.

"Lie down on your back."

"Yes, Mistress."

Nancy straddled my face as she asked, "Want to get ass fucked by Sabrina while you munch on my snatch?"

"Yes, please, Mistress," I nodded, her pussy hovering above me teasingly.

"As you wish," Nancy purred, while lowering her pussy onto my face.

I instantly began licking, her scent strong in the enclosed space.

I felt my legs spread open, fingers coating my asshole with lube and then a finger slid inside. I moaned into Nancy's pussy as my asshole was prepared for cock. The finger wiggled inside before a second finger was added, my ass being prepped and gaped. My college Mistress and my husband used to gape my ass for fucking, although it didn't take long as my ass was trained for cock... big cock.

After a couple of minutes of anal prep, I felt the fingers leave my asshole and then felt a cock rubbing up and down my pussy lips. Then, as I continued slowly lapping my Mistress's sweet pussy, I felt the cock slide inside my fevered box.

I moaned into Nancy's pussy, the plastic cock feelingly shockingly real. I had been fucked by strap-on cocks back in college, but they had always felt like plastic cocks. This... this felt real.

The cock slowly fucked my pussy as Nancy asked, "Like that, Wes's mom?"

"God, yes," I moaned, between licks.

"You like that big dick in your cunt?" Nancy questioned.

"Fuck, it feels so real," I said, my orgasm already rising... it being so long since I had been fucked.

"Ready to get ass fucked, Wes's mom?" Nancy questioned.

I felt the cock slip out of my pussy and move to my ass. As the cock teased my lubed rosebud, Nancy said, "You heard her, shove your dick in your Mom, baby."

I heard the words, but it took me a few seconds in my muddled head to realize what was actually happening as a cock slid inside my ass.

My son was fucking my ass.

"Keep licking, Wes's mom," Nancy ordered, as she began grinding on my face.

Pinned down and feeling the thrilling mixture of pleasure and pain as my son filled my ass with his massive dick, I didn't fight it... instead I gave in completely to the pleasure... to the taboo sin... to the most submissive act of my life.

I resumed licking Nancy's sweet cunt as I felt hands cup my tits while my son's cock began to slowly fuck my ass.

"Told you she wouldn't resist," Nancy said, as she ground her pussy on my face.

I hated she was right.

I loved she knew she was right.

I licked her pussy hungrily as the pain began to simmer and the pleasure took control.

My son was fucking my ass.

I was letting my son fuck my ass.

I was enjoying my son fucking my ass.

Fuck!

Fuck!!

Fuck!!!

Finally, Wes spoke. "You like my dick in your ass, Mom?"

Nancy lifted her body up enough for me to answer. "Oh God, Wes, this is so wrong."

"Do you want me to stop?" Wes asked, his dick stopping buried deep in me.

"I didn't say that," I smiled, not that he could see.

"What do you want, Mom?"

"For you to fuck Mommy's ass with your big hard cock, baby," I answered. "Time to make you a Mother fucker."

"Oh God," he groaned.

"Now fuck Mommy's ass hard, you nasty Mother fucking stud," I demanded, as I grabbed Nancy's hips and pulled her pussy back onto my face.

I resumed licking as Wes began pounding my ass.

Nancy moaned, "Fuck your Mom, baby. Ream that asshole."

I moaned into her pussy as I licked, the hard ass fucking creating complete euphoria through my very being.

"Fuck this is so hot," Sabrina moaned.

Nancy's moans got louder as did my own.

And as crazy as it sounded, we came together, her pussy juice coating my face as my cum was flooding out of my cunt from the hard core ass fucking.

"Your fucking mother came without permission," Nancy scolded, as she ground her pussy all over my face, giving me a literal face wash.

"You come without permission from my ass fucking too, slut," Wes said, surprising me again. Was he the one in charge?

"Your dick is magical," Nancy pointed out.

"God, I'm not going to last much longer," Wes groaned.

"Where do you want to come?" Nancy asked.

"On my Mom's face," Wes declared, as Nancy quickly got off me and he pulled his cock out of my ass.

Like the slut I was... the lesbian slut... the ass slut... the Mommy slut... I quickly got off my back, spun around and got onto my knees and took his cock in my mouth.

I always loved the nastiness of sucking a cock that was just in my ass.

So the reality I was sucking my son's cock, willingly committing incest, only enhanced the thrill.

"Oh yes, Mom, suck my cock."

I moaned in response as I bobbed on his massive snake.

"So fucking hot," Sabrina said.

"Incredible," Nancy concurred.

"A dream come true," my son added.

"Literally," Nancy joked, just as my son pulled his cock out of my eager cock sucking mouth and instantly coated my face with his cum.

Rope after rope of cum splattered my entire face, hitting my forehead, my eyes, nose, open mouth and chin.

"God, I've been fantasizing about this for a long time, Mom," Wes revealed, as he slid his cock back in my mouth.

I retrieved every last drop of his sweet cum, still not coming down from the high of the orgasm and submissive taboo act.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end... literally.

Wes pulled out and said, "Shit, I'm going to be late for warm up."

"I think you are warmed up," Nancy laughed, as she leaned in and kissed my son.

When Wes broke the kiss, he looked down at me and said, "Thanks, Mommy-slut. I think I may have a new pregame ritual."

Still in the afterglow of pleasure, I quipped, "I hope this isn't a once a week thing."

"Fuck, you really are a nasty slut," Nancy said.

Sabrina added, "Christ, Wes, you have your own live-in fuck toy."

"And at school I have two fuck toys," Wes countered as he got off the bed.

"Three, if you include Mrs. Walker," Nancy revealed.

"How could I forget her," Wes laughed.

"We need to get going too," Sabrina said. "Coach freaks out when we're late."

"True," Nancy nodded, before adding, the cherry on the cake of surprises, "That went exactly as you planned."

"I wasn't sure it would work," Wes nodded.

"You planned this entire thing?" I asked, revelation suddenly hitting me.

Wes admitted, "I did."

"No way," I said, surprised.

"I found your old diary and knew of your submissive lesbian past. Mixed with hearing your obedient submission to Dad when he was alive and well... I figured you would do exactly as you did."

My head spun one last time.

Finally, I asked, "Now what?"

"I celebrate tonight's victory with a three-hole Mommy-fucking," Wes said, leaning down and kissing me in a very non mom-son way.

I kissed him back and when he broke the kiss, I asked coyly, "How do you know I want to be your three-hole fuck toy?"

"I wasn't asking," he said, before turning and walking out.

"You're still my slut too," Nancy stressed.

"Mine too," Sabrina added.

"Yes, Mistresses," I agreed, knowing everything had changed.

"Now get showered and dressed, I think you need to meet the rest of the senior cheerleader's tonight," Nancy said.

"What about my son?"

"You mean your Master?"

"Yes, what about my Master?"

"By the time he is done showering and changing, you will have munched all our pussies," Nancy said.

"Yummy," I replied, as I got off the bed thinking this life-changing night was just getting started.

THE END