Ass Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dmnoid
Dmnoid
226 Followers

Kurt grunted and pulled out. He stood up straight with a grunt, and she looked back. "Ow..." he said with a slight smile, as if indicating that the awkward angle had been murder on his legs. She understood him without anything else needed to be said.

He wanted her to stand up, so he could fuck her at a better angle. She was wearing his favorite pumps, the ones that put her asshole at what he called the perfect altitude. But she had other ideas. Instead, she repeated her maneuver from earlier, pulling a leg up and around, so she could spin back to face him without having to stand up.

He was staring down at her naked body, eating her up with his gaze. She stared up into his eyes, spreading her legs lewdly. Then she leaned forward, and reached for his underwear's waistband.

He started to say something, but she didn't wait for him. Instead, she lowered her mouth onto his throbbing cock. It tasted vile. It was slight, but his whole member was smeared with a brown patina of her waste, watery from her spit and his pre-cum. She was almost overwhelmed at first, and pulled away for a moment, until she was sure that she wasn't going to vomit on him. It passed, and she leaned forward again, licking his shaft, and taking it into her mouth. Little chunks of brown matter were stuck to it, the source of the ill flavor. She didn't care. She gave him the best oral she knew how to, enthusiastically giving him head. He had always loved going from ass to mouth, and she wouldn't deny him if she could help it. Not tonight. She had to make up for lying to him.

She sucked on him until he pulled away. "You know I can't come this way," he said.

She smiled and stood. "A shame. I'd love to drink your come tonight. How do you want me?"

She pressed up against a wall graffitied with black marker, her ass sticking out toward him.

"Perfect," he said.

"Take any hole you want..."

"It's... dirty. Would you really want it in your cunt."

"Anything you want... anything," she whispered.

He took her by her hips, and his turgid member stood out in front of him. She could feel his cock nestling against her back there. It was unclear which hole he was going to use. He was teasing her with the uncertainty. Just an inch in either direction, and he could have either hole.

He pushed his spit slickened shaft slowly into her ass, and heard she exhaled lustfully. This time, he was able to push it all the way in, so that his balls were resting against her sex. He moaned, and pulled about half way out, and then started to fuck her again. She could feel the slight pain, the burn of taking him deep into her ass. She thought she felt something else as well. The rest of the bowel movement that she had retained instead of pushing out before. She would swear that she felt it tumbling and shifting around inside of her, like an anal bead that had become untethered. No wonder he was so dirty. Every thrust pushed that thing around inside of her, breaking it up, or getting it rolled between her flesh and his. She could feel his thrusts almost as if he was deep in her pussy. It wasn't quite enough to push her toward orgasm, but it was certainly enough to keep her flesh well interested in what he was going to do to her next.

She felt him pull out. She instantly wanted him back in her. She felt so empty without him in her. Then she could feel that spongy head rubbing on her, as if seeking an entrance. She couldn't see it, but somehow, it felt extra dirty. She imagined it deeply stained brown, with unnatural bumps of shit stuck to it. She moaned and shifted, moving so her pussy was poised above his dirty shaft. With a grunt she pushed back, and taking his whole shaft in a single movement. She clawed the glossy tile wall in pain and yearning, the sudden shock of his thick, long shaft suddenly in her pussy that had not yet been touched.

Before she could quite get used to it being in her, he started pumping into her pussy with wild abandon. She wasn't quite sure when the pain transformed completely to lust, but it did, and she pushed back against him, meeting every thrust with a slap of her skin against his. Then, she was empty again, but only for a moment, and then he was back in her ass.

She could feel that he was close to orgasm. He fucked her with wild abandon, harshly ignoring her cries of lustful pain. She couldn't take it anymore, she need to come. Her hand found its way down to her sex, and as he pounded into her like a beast, she rubbed her hand back and forth on her sex, her clit nestled into the valley between two fingers. She could feel how dirty she was, like there were little pieces of shit all over her, in her, and that rolling boulder in her ass smearing her husband's cock with shit. The thought passed through her mind that they couldn't go to her brother-in-law's smelling like shit. They were going to have to lick each other clean first. She was going to have to suck all that shit off of his cock before long. She pictured it, imagined it, like before, but worse.

The thought pushed her over the edge. He continued to fuck her ass with abandon, and she rubbed her pussy and clit. From deep inside, she could feel her muscles starting to clench. "Cum inside me," she gasped, as the clenching grew stronger. She could hear him gasping, and there was a sudden fire from her backside as she clenched and held his dick in her grasping ass. As she gasped and struggled to breath, her manicured nails clenched inward, painfully, against her sex except where her middle finger slipped right into her squeezing pussy.

With staccato breaths, and trying not fall to the floor, the orgasm overwhelmed her, and as if it were happening to someone far away, she felt her husband's cock swell and spasm over and over again, shooting hot splatters of bliss deep into her dirty ass.

She eventually came to realize that she was sitting in a huddle in the corner of the tiled room, her forehead resting against the hard wall. She was naked, except for her thigh high nylons, and her pumps. Her husband was standing over her, wearing the top of his tux, his dress shoes and socks, and even his underwear, still tucked beneath his sex as she'd left it. She took his offered hand, and he helped her up. Her legs trembled beneath her, and he helped her over to the toilet, where she could sit.

As she sat, facing the room this time, she could see some wet, brown smears in the corner where she'd been sitting. She was filthy. She looked down at herself, and she could see brown wetness all around her sex. She looked like one of those filthy sluts she'd seen in Kurt's scat porn. She'd done it. She'd shown she could be just as nasty as they were. It was an exhilarating feeling, and it made her clit tingle, knowing that she'd give even this to him. His dick was filthy too. It wasn't smeared just a little brown. His semi-flaccid member was covered in shit.

"Oh... we can't go to the restaurant like this," she said. Kurt's eyes widened and he looked slightly panicked for a moment. He'd lost all sense of time and what tonight was supposed to mean. The thought made Angela smile slightly, that she'd hooked him so deeply into this perversion.

"We can't call it off. He'd never forgive us. Come here, and I'll suck you clean," she ordered her husband. He stepped over, and she bent forward once more to his shitty member. The taste was far worse this time, but she managed to gag down the shit she sucked off of him. She had no other choice... they'd not be in this mess if not for her, and she wasn't going to let down Kurt or his brother. This was supposed to be a special night, and she wasn't going to ruin it. So she sucked, and she swallowed.

When she finished, it occurred to her that she could have sucked and spit onto the floor, but then she considered that doing such probably would have taken too long.

"How's it look?"

"It'll have to do for now," Kurt said. He leaned over her, and licked her lips clean, then gave her a kiss. Then he kneeled between her legs, and started licked the mess clean from her shitty pussy. After he got her as clean as he could, he had her stand, and he repeated it on her ass. As he did, she said, "Oh... I have to shit again. I can't hold it."

"Okay... shit in my mouth..." Kurt said, and opened his mouth wide, bracing for her. She let loose a massive wet fart, and felt a heavy chunk get painfully propelled from he ass, right into his mouth.

Kurt gagged, and sputtered a bit, but then regained control. He spit a solid hunk of shit out of his mouth and into the sink.

"Eww..." he shuddered, "cum..."

Angela gaped at him for a moment. And then the absurdity hit her. He didn't mind eating her shit. But swallowing his cum was gross? She started laughing hard, and had to turn around to plop back down on the toilet. He joined her in laughing.

After a bit more cleaning up, licking and sucking, they got dressed. They probably both still smelled bad, but they were as good as they could get without going back home. Kurt called his brother, and let him know that they'd had "car problems" and were running late.

In the car, the filthy couple shared a lone water bottle, and when that was finished, sucked on some breath mints. They rode in silence for a long while, but eventually, Kurt said, "I think we should stop at a convenience store on the way. Buy some baby wipes. Clean up better before we get there... yeah, we'll still smell like baby wipes, but better than the alternative."

"Good idea," Angela said.

"We'll still be all nasty and dirty all night though, not being able to properly clean up."

"It can be our dirty little secret." Angela quipped with a grin.

"Oh... bad pun is bad."

"Yeah. Still... sounds kinky."

"We might just have to have sex again when we get home."

"We might," he said.

"And we can do it just as clean or dirty as you like," she said.

There was a pregnant pause, and then he asked, "Did you... set this up on purpose?"

She wanted to answer, but her voice froze in her throat. How to admit without him thinking that she was some sort of freaky pervert? She blushed furiously, and couldn't meet his gaze, looking out the window. She realized that they'd pulled up in front of a convenience store.

"I love you," he whispered, and kissed her on the cheek.

Dmnoid
Dmnoid
226 Followers
12