Ass Woman's Wonder

Story Info
Black butch loving strawberry blonde femme.
1.1k words
3.94
55.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeniseNoe
DeniseNoe
46 Followers

When I see her just lolling around in bed, like she's doing now, lying on top of the quilt in our bedroom (I broke her of the nasty habit she used to have of getting under the sheets with her clothes on), just slowly swaying that pelvis side to side as she reads an old On Our Backs, I remember back to the first time I saw her and how I just had to have her soon as I saw that ass. Couldn't believe an ass as good as that on a white woman so I kept staring and staring while my pussy juice churned. Slim, strawberry blonde, freckled woman with a butt that jutted out like you pulled out a shelf and the cheeks round as balloons. Man, did they bounce inside those painted-on jeans when she danced on the floor of that bar.

Watching those cheeks rock and roll made me have to ride them. And she was femme. Not just high-femme but super-femme like a fashion model or a beauty contest winner. That's what I like and what she had: bracelets rattling up and down her noodle thin arms, little-girl sweet voice, brightly polished fingernails, and make-up carefully applied but she didn't over do it like some women to make herself look like a clown or Tammy Faye Bakker. But she was like that old song, "All ribbons and curls/ooo, what a girl."

I can't see fucking another boi – it'd feel like incest to me. Of course, I'm ultimately just me and I'm no stone – I like having something up my pussy hole when it's wet and throbbing and I don't mind touching my grrrrl parts. Some people get confused when they see me. I'll get a said-in-respect "sir," followed by a stammering "ma'am" when they look down at my chest. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I like being a boi with big boobs.

It wasn't quite instant U-Haul with us although it was instant lust. She wasn't attached at the time we met so I didn't have to get in any big butch fight before I drove her to my crib on the outskirts of Tampa. "I've just been here a few months," she said. "I came down here for my job. I'm a buyer for Rich's."

"They've got good taste," I told her with a smile. "And I'm sure you do, too."

"I'm hot," she continued, "because I just saw Secretary yesterday. Of course, I imagined a butch boss was giving the spankings."

I laughed. Not too long afterward, I'd rent Secretary from Blockbuster's and the two of us would watch it together, me for the first time. Falling in love – well, that was a whole other story. We found we liked a lot of the same things, both sexually and otherwise. Neither of us is real into politics or anything heavy but we like thrillers and Stephen King and each other's bodies. She's a good cook and can fix up extra special dinners that are French, Italian, or Soul Food. We've have some bad fights, mostly about money because she likes to spend a lot on outfits and jewelry and things. But it's been two years, about time for the dreaded Lesbian Bed Death and we're still going strong.

It must be because she has back pains. At least, that's why she says she always grinds those hips around. "It's automatic," she claims, "I move the pain around without even thinking about it."

Yeah, sure. But she admits it turns her on, that she gets a lot of sensation when she moves that bubble butt around. Long waves of red-gold hair cascade down the back of her femme baby pink blouse, even has dripping white lace around the deep cleavage and the cuffs. And those little Daisy Dukes hugging that sweet ass as she grinds it.

I run my dark brown skinned hand up the back of those alabaster white legs and she squeals and gives an extra squirm to her hips. Rolls around a bit as my hand works up under her jean shorts. Already I can feel the heat starting in her crotch, a heat like mine as I feel my briefs moisten.

"Pull 'em down," I tell her and she does, panties and all, exposing two globes like bleached melons. My pussy starts to throb, its lips to tingle, and I've got to have something inside me. So I reach under the bed for the bag of toys and take out the big thick dildo that looks like a baby whale and thrust it inside my pulsating pussy.

Then I grab on her ass cheeks, kneading and squeezing as she grinds and I suck on a big piece of spongy ass. A pink spot is left behind where my mouth was.

She turns around onto her back and puts her legs wide apart. I dive. She is sopping wet in her jungle and I lick her long, delicately scalloped pussy lips, taste the thick musky flowing love juice and suck, my teeth just barely touching, her tiny pearl of a clit. My fingers slip easily into her hot and wet pussy hole and I move them inside in a come-hither motion against the upper wall of her love tunnel as she gets more and more excited, running her hands against her large breasts and pulling on them as her hips sway.

My own nipples burn harshly against my t-shirt and I tear the thing off so she can fondle my big brown breasts. Her greedy hands squeeze and pull and her mouth goes to one of my large, hardened black areolas where she licks around at first, her tongue in little dabs making a kind of sweet torture before she takes a tit in her mouth and sucks hard as a starving baby. My pussy spasms around the dildo as I cum but I'm not done, not even close.

"Let's see that ass again." She turns around and I take the leather covered round paddle out of the bag and start having at those cheeks, swatting one, then the other and back again until I've painted two pretty pink blushes in the middle of those ass cheeks. I take another bit, of hot flesh this time and leave my teeth printed in scarlet.

Then I get out my strap-on, my long leather-black dong. Still keeping the other dildo inside of me, I wrap my dick on and fuck my lady doggy style, slamming against the hot jutting, pinkened butt until finally we both cum in a rush of excitement, our color contrasting bodies dripping with sweat. The dildo slides out of my pussy. She picks it up and starts slurping off my juice.

"I hope you NEVER stop having back pains," I tell her and we both laugh.

DeniseNoe
DeniseNoe
46 Followers