Assant: Mauled

Story Info
Darsha Assant vs Darth Maul
3.6k words
9.4k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers

(Disclaimer: This is free fantasy/parody for adults only.)

CRIMSON CORRIDOR - CORUSCANT - 32 BBY

To Lorn Pavan--face pressed against a tiny transparisteel port looking out of a waste processing container, his hand frantically tugging at his swollen prick--what was happening outside was like something right out of a pornvid. Sparks flying with every electric clash, her long golden mane swirling around her naked body, her firm breasts heaving with every frantic breath, the Jedi Padawan Darsha Assant backpedaled frantically, her piss-colored lightsaber blade a blur as she spun and parried and used every trick in her repertoire to beat back the demon-faced Sith and his doubled-ended weapon, the blood-red blades lashing out like venomous jaws intent on stealing the life from perhaps the best cocksucker Lorn had ever known.

Yet, even in a power-generating facility as big as this one, with its maze of crisscrossing catwalks, there was only so far Darsha could retreat, her curvy body gleaming in powerful industrial lights as she struggled to keep pace with the less-skilled but much stronger Sith Lord. And when the end came it came quickly, the shorter Sith whipping his staff around before following with his foot, knocking her lightsaber out of her hand before hitting her full in the face with his boot, snapping her golden head back before sending her flying off the catwalk to the floor below. Lorn gasped in horror, but at the last moment Darsha came to and used the Force to cushion her fall, landing delicately on her pretty size eight feet.

Lorn could only shake his head. He had hated the Jedi ever since they stole his Force-sensitive son so many years ago, and just a few hours earlier he had been ready to strangle Darsha after she saved him. Now, all he wanted to do was get out of this blasted container and help her any way he could. Gods help him, not only did he love the trashy spice-slut Jedi, but she had caused him to develop a blasted foot fetish!

"You would already be dead," his faithful droid partner I-Five said quietly, hard at work on the control panel. "She put us in here for a reason, Lorn." The container was apparently used to carbon freeze hazardous materials for safe transport. Lorn could only imagine what the machine was trying to do. "I took the liberty of recording our earlier trysts with her, if that helps."

Lorn's eyes widened. "All of it?"

I-Five chuckled. "Prostate stimulation from a droid is nothing to be ashamed of, Lorn. When you were spitted between me and Jedi Assant, however, will be harder to explain." His photoreceptors brightened. "Slut."

<><><>

Darsha called on the Force to steady herself, wishing again that she'd had time to further hone her talents. Anoon Bondara had been everything a Padawan could ask for in a teacher and father figure, but as a Battlemaster he had devoted most of their time teaching her complicated dueling styles and obscure martial arts, believing that once she had passed her Trials and become a true Knight they would have all the time in the galaxy to spend refining the immense power generated by her tittychlorians. When they weren't re-enacting his favorite holoporn scenes, that is, his immense Twi'lek prick one of the few things that could properly get her off.

But Anoon was dead now, having sacrificed himself against the relentless Sith Lord trying to kill her, and even if she managed to survive she would never become a Knight, having failed her Trials by letting her protectee be killed during a simple escort mission. All she had left were Lorn Pavan and the droid I-Five, and the longer she distracted the Sith the better their chances of escaping.

Climbing unsteadily to her feet, unfolding to her full statuesque height, she stared up at the Sith Lord on the gantry above and let him have a long look at her gorgeous face and naked golden-tanned flesh. In the Force, she felt a twinge of arousal as he stared at her heaving tits and laser-smooth pubic mound, but his discipline was ironclad and his hate and determination to take her life rather than her luscious body won out, although his thick alien penis bulged noticeably down the leg of his trousers.

Worn down by the long chase through the Crimson Corridor and further weakened by their battle, Darsha knew she wouldn't last much longer, and the moment she slipped up he would slay her. That left few options, and as Depa Billaba had taught her, when in doubt do what comes naturally.

Leaping and drawing on her power, she rocketed high into the air, calling her lightsaber to her hand as she somersaulted back onto the catwalk. As she landed, she threw her weapon as hard as she could, waiting until the last moment to ignite it with her mind. The Sith wasn't fooled, batting the yellow blade away before lunging toward her. What he failed to notice, however, was that she had also used the Force to rip his trousers open, freeing his black and red tattooed penis to protrude like a fat battering ram in front of him, and when he raised his thrumming weapon high into the air for a killing blow, she dropped to her knees and opened her pouty mouth as wide as possible to accomodate him.

Time slowed to a crawl for Darsha, her blue eyes squeezed shut as she waited for the Sith's weapon to find its mark and end her existence. She could feel his cock pulsing in her mouth, stretching her as Anoon once had, his fat mushroom head pressing against the back of her throat and making her drool down her chin as the rancid taste of his dirty flesh mixed with his pungent pre-cum to jumpstart her libido, her gooey cunt twitching, her pink nipples growing painfully hard.

Sensing opportunity, she clung to the Sith's hips and pulled him to her while she sucked, sensual lips tightening around his pulsing shaft, her flustered cheeks hollowing. After several passes she risked opening her eyes, almost gasping when she looked up and saw pure evil staring back at her, though his lightsaber remained high and motionless. Darsha loosed a mental sigh. Once again, all the time she had spent eating dick over the years had paid off.

Bobbing her head, making the Sith's legs wobble, she risked a glance at the containment unit below and wasn't surprised to see Lorn staring at her with jealous lust. His breath fogged the tiny port in the door, and from his fluttering eyes and the way I-Five was standing directly behind him, it was clear the droid was jerking him off. That made Darsha groan, her pussy dripping as she recalled their earlier trysts and the way Lorn had attacked I-Five's big droid cock like a veteran vidskank, sucking and riding him with such intensity that at times she wondered if they were only including her so they wouldn't have to admit the truth of their relationship.

Putting them out of her mind, Darsha focused on the Sith and didn't exactly hate what she was doing, which made her feel guilty but only added to her arousal. His cock was big but still slender and wieldly, more Gungan than Trandoshan, the latter like a gigantic missile good for deep unsubtle pounding and little else. His breathing changed as she attacked the underside with her long tongue, and in reply he began kneading her chest, not with his hands but with the Force, Darsha letting out a surprised yelp before looking down to see her mounds dimpling and twisting in his invisible but no less pleasurable grip. Moaning, she instantly recalled the sexy tales she and Lorana Jinzler used to read on the HoloNet, about Sith Lords and their ability to Force-fuck tight young Jedi sluts from anywhere in the galaxy, turning them to the darkness with toe-curling orgasms and pleasure no Jedi male could possibly match.

Darsha sucked him harder, wrapping a hand around his shaft and squeezing him tight while bobbing up and down and letting him in and out of her throat. Within seconds she had him groaning under his breath, his lightsaber wavering. His precum was coming faster, thicker, and she knew from experience he was close, moaning loudly around his pulsing prick, sending deep vibrations through his oozing stuff-stick to speed him along. She wasn't in a hurry, not with that lightsaber dangling overhead, but she didn't want him to get bored either, something she had witnessed more than once during a lengthy blowjob. There were Jedi females legendary for their ability to give oral pleasure for hours, days, even weeks at a time without a break, but she wasn't one of them, not yet at least. Like Queen Amidala or Sugar Valorum, widely considered the Republic's best dick suckers, she worked better in short, quick bursts.

Suddenly, his invisible hands left her tits and locked her in place on her knees. The Sith growled, baring his sharpened fangs before thrusting his hips forward and tensing. A beat later, she felt him thicken and contract, then his first spurt exploded all over her tongue. Darsha swallowed quickly, just in time for the second and third, then the fourth, all thicker and more potent than the last. He was so thick, in fact, that if she hadn't pulled his spurting hose from her slutty mouth she would still be swallowing, instead of moaning like the cocksleeve she really was while pumping his fleshy saber and letting him spray all over her face, in her hair, and all over her heaving chest, the Sith's yellow eyes filled with a lustful hate as he rained splooge all over Anoon Bondara's sexy young Padawan.

Nearly a minute later, when he was almost spent, she attacked him again, slurping his shrinking length back into her mouth and sucking hard enough to make him howl. Once more his lightsaber wavered, his hate no match for the lust she was churning within him, her hungry mouth torturing him with pleasure until he was hard again, his cock a rigid throbbing muscle eager for more.

Enraged at her ability to manipulate him, the Sith used the Force to haul her back to her feet, snarling before backhanding her and sending her flying down the catwalk. Landing on her belly, Darsha groaned but didn't try to flee. She could sense her own weapon somewhere below but didn't dare call to it. The Sith was still too strong, too aware. She needed more time.

Taking her by her sweaty hair, the Sith yanked her up and shoved her against the nearest railing. Now he would kill her--or so he thought, Darsha shaking free and planting a foot on the railing in anticipation of sex, her firm ass unavoidable, her asshole and meaty cunt visibly aching for him.

Still snarling, the Sith tossed his lightsaber away lest she grab it during a moment of heightened passion, before wrapping an arm around her waist and guiding his swollen member between her strong thighs. Teeth gritted, semen dangling from her pouty lips and dimpled chin, Darsha whimpered and went wide-eyed as his fat spongy cockhead burrowed into her body, stretching her in the most intimate places while leaving a thick trail of pre-cum that coated her walls and stung the microscopic tears she had picked up during her exhausting adventure. She'd had bigger, of course, but he was still impressive, with a slight bend in the center that let him hit her most sensitive spots. In fact, he felt so much like her dead Master in size and hardness that it took all her willpower not to come all over him when he finally bottomed out, pitiful moans escaping her cummy lips whenever she let her guard down and drifted away into fantasies of Anoon Bondara.

The Sith pumped her rough and quick, making her take every inch and not a centimeter less. Eyes wide, Darsha lifted her chin and stared at the containment unit below. I-Five was looking at her now, a tell-tale flicker in his glowing photoreceptors as an out of sight Lorn hungrily blew him, a Padawan's rape apparently just as exciting to a droid as a Human.

Her attacker reached around and grabbed one of her flopping tits, his nerf leather gloves squeaking as he kneaded the golden melon. Darsha cried out, losing herself, her pussy throbbing around his pistoning rod while she gushed and squirted all over them both, her clitoris so hard the air hurt it.

Her dark lover bared his teeth, taking great pleasure not only from her body but from the way he was easily turning her. She wasn't the only one losing control, though, and after several more pumps he pressed himself against her sweaty back and grunted into her neck while he took her: in and out, in and out, his strokes long and rough but growing increasingly erratic as he fast approached his end. Darsha whimpered at the thought of taking his dark load in her fertile belly, but there was little she could do besides focus on her lightsaber and be ready.

As usual, however, the male had different ideas, the Sith suddenly pulling out of her before stepping back, pulling her long leg down and dragging her with him until she was bent over at the waist and gripping the railing with her dainty hands. Glancing between her soaked thighs, beyond her stretched labia, Darsha's pretty blue eyes somehow opened even wider when she spied his cock, now longer and thicker than ever and dripping pre-cum like an open faucet. It looked angry, like a throbbing black and red lightsaber created solely to split her apart!

The Sith kicked her feet together, making her thighs jiggle. He spread her milky cheeks apart, making it very clear where he was going next, and after taking a moment to admire her adorable browneye spit in her cleft and let the cold saliva trickle down to her hole before pressing his thumb against her, teasing her for several seconds before popping inside. Darsha groaned, but balanced as she was with her feet together and only the railing keeping her upright she couldn't even pull away, face red as he twisted his digit around inside her, making disgusting squishing sounds while discovering both Lorn and I-Five (not to mention those disgusting Cthons!) had already stretched her for him.

Lifting his dripping member to her body, the Sith teased her pussy before rising up and finding her backdoor. Darsha grumbled under her breath, hating her hard nipples and aching cunt for betraying her like this, and called on the Force to steady herself. Again it wasn't the biggest dick she'd had stuffed up her exhaust port, even in it's current massive form, but there was something about the shape and the way its owner expertly wielded it that made her very anxious. Yet stretched as she was, it still wasn't easy for him, Darsha letting out a little yelp and lifting up on her toes as he applied pressure. Unable to escape--part of her unwilling to escape--she concentrated on her rattling lightsaber and tried not to notice Lorn staring up at her while she gave up her arse, something he was already doing judging by I-Five's droid hands gripping his shoulders from behind and his orgasmic open-mouthed expression as he fogged the port with his grunts.

Pushing, never easing, the Sith finally slipped inside, his girth spreading her supple cheeks as it slithered through her rectum like a glass snake. It felt big--like Wookiee big!--but Darsha managed not to cry out, breathing heavily, grunting, as she stared at her feet and squeezed the rail hard enough to leave imprints. Only the oily droid cum I-Five had left behind saved her, the Sith hissing as he squeezed her hips and savored the sight and feel of his dark dong sliding into her hot young Jedi bum.

"You're mine!" he hissed. Darsha, her stomach churning as he found the deepest part of her, could only whimper, not just because it hurt, but because she wasn't entirely sure he was wrong.

He started fucking her, not caring if she was ready. He grunted as he took her. Darsha mimicked him, unable to help herself. Her tits swung like udders beneath her, glistening with sweat, dripping when she really started heating up. The Sith Lord rolled his hips, stabbing her with every thrust, tugging at her sphincter with every pull, very nearly prolapsing her on more than one pass. She tried leaning forward, but that only let him hit her deeper, sharper, her drool adding to the sperm dangling from her chin as she hissed between grunts.

Darsha gasped, cursed, even challenged him under her breath, every noise spurring the Sith to hump her faster, harder, his warm balls smacking wetly against her cunt with every jab. She tried to control herself, tried not to totally whore out, not just for herself but for Bondara and Billaba and Jinzler and all the others who had ever believed in her, but she was just a woman, mere flesh and blood, and after several long minutes of unbridled ass fucking, of having her asshole stretched and her rectum nearly sucked out of her bum, she gave in and took one hand off the railing, pressing it to her smooth pubic mound before sliding it between her thighs, her long fingers going right to work and attacking her meaty pink hole while her palm frantically rubbed her clitoris. Literally juicing herself like a piece of overripe jambi fruit, she came again and again, splattering her lust all over her feet while the Sith frantically hammered away at nature's dirtiest hiding place.

The pleasure was too much, the fat prick driving into her bowels making her feel like she needed to use the 'fresher everytime it hit bottom. Darsha came again, then again, the Sith keeping her in a constant state of climax while he demolished her bum. Hot girl-cum literally poured from her cunt, and soon the task of merely remembing her own name let alone acting like a proper Padawan became impossible, her howls echoing throughout the power station as she rose up on her toes, not to flee but to push back against him, to try and take as much of his pounding meat as she possibly could. If this was to be her last kriff before she left this mortal galaxy, she was going to enjoy it.

"Oh gods!" she screamed, staring at Lorn with Force-enhanced vision and creaming at his jealous expression. The rakish smuggler knew that if by some miracle they both survived their encounter with the Sith Lord, he would never in a million parsecs be able to do to her what her dark lover could. The Sith was reaching places Lorn just wasn't big enough to go, marking her very soul with darkness as he also defiled her body and mind.

It was then Darsha came--really really came--her body going rigid, her jaw clenching so tight she nearly broke her teeth. All the while the Sith kept pumping, kept taking and defiling. He tore at her insides, using his cock like a lightsaber. Darsha had never been fucked so hard, not by Anoon, not by Mace Windu, not even by Depa and her unstoppable Force Cock.

Yet as virile as the Sith was, he too was mere flesh and blood, suddenly going stiff mid-stroke. With no time to lose, he buried his cock before erupting like a Mustafar guyser, his load coating her rectum and flooding her bowels. Darsha screamed, still coming but grateful he was emptying so much potent sperm up her dirty shitter and not her young fertile cunt.

Of course... that was when she felt him backwash out of her butt, looking between her legs just in time to see his dirty brown load pour over her juicy pussy before running down her inner thighs. She could see his balls churning, pouring more and more little Sith Lords into her body, and knew in that instant she was forever done as a Jedi. Even if she survived, even if she wasn't expelled for failing her Trial and getting her Master killed, she would never be forgiven for giving herself to this monster, for letting him touch her in body and Force, but most of all for letting him put a dark baby in her Jedi belly.

Drained, her Sith lover gave her a few shallow jabs before slowly pulling free, his cock coming out with a wet pop that made her face burn. With her ruined red ring no longer plugged, warm sperm dropped from her ass like a dirty waterfall, splattering all over her feet and through the grating to the ground below.

ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers
12