Assassin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selene02
Selene02
78 Followers

“I am.” She replied. Christian became so angry that he flipped the couch over. Lena cringed. It wasn’t like her dream, not at all.

“You mean to tell me that he sent you here?” he returned yelling in Lena’s face.

“No.” she replied making him smack her in the face. Lena fell to her knees and started crying. She was totally caught off guard.

“Liar!” he screamed at the top of his lungs.

“Yes!” she sobbed.

“Whore!”

“Yes! Yes!” she screamed holding the side of her face. Christian saw what kind of damage he had just done and he knelt down by her side.

“Fuck, Lena, I’m sorry…Lena?” he removed her hands from her face and lifted her chin. The tears were still rolling down her face making it all red.

“Did he want you to kill me?” he asked sincerely.

“Yes…” Lena sobbed scooting away from him.

“Shhh…Shhh…come here.” He opened his arms to her. She didn’t move she just stared at him. Christian crawled over to her and held her in his arms.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have come here.” Lena cried breaking away from his embrace and stumbling to get up.

“No, I shouldn’t have blown up like that. I knew he would send a hit-man, I just didn’t think it would be you.” He got up and went after her. She was grabbing her clothes and getting ready to leave when he caught up with her.

“Come with me.” He said grabbing her hand and walking out of the office.

Down in the parking lot Christian pulled Lena towards his car. He walked her over to the passenger’s side and opened the door. He removed a gun from the seat and Lena jumped back and started crying.

“Oh god, please no!” she screamed.

“No, no, no. Shhhh.” Christian said putting the gun in the front of his pants. He pulled Lena towards the car and closed the door when she got in. When he climbed into the driver’s seat Lena stared at him and was as far away from him as she could be.

“Lena, just relax.” Christian reached for her hand and she didn’t let him touch her. “Lena, please.” He said with a sigh. He turned on the car and drove off.

Christian had taken Lena to his home, a beautiful and spacious penthouse suite at the top of the main corporate office building. Christian was still pretty embarrassed about what happened at the office, Lena wasn’t talking to him. She didn’t know what to say.

“Lena, this is my home.” He said trying to break the ice. “Are you mad at me?”

“No.” she sniffled.

“Why aren’t you saying anything to me then?” he held her close.

“I’m supposed to kill you, not lov-.” She stopped, realizing she said too much she pulled away from him.

“Love, you love me?” he asked making Lena tear up again. Christian took that as a sign and embraced her. He started kissing her lips and rubbing his hands all over her body. Lena quivered at his touch and became increasingly wet between her legs. Christian began to unbutton the shirt she was wearing and she bit her lip in response. When both of them were completely naked, Christian carried her to the bedroom. Lena saw a king sized, blue silk covered bed with vanilla scented candles. Christian laid her down on the bed and spread her legs with his hands. He welcomed her now aching pussy, teasing the clit and slightly nibbling on her pussy lips.

“Ah!” Lena climaxed bucking against his face, but he still wasn’t done. By now he was hard as a rock and he wanted Lena to feel the same passion he had for her. He licked a pair of his fingers and shoved then inside of her.

“Ah…unh…ooooh.” Lena grabbed the sheets and arched her back. Christian moved them around a bit and then held them still. Feeling Lena’s body calm down he quickly fingered her sending her over the edge and screaming his name!

“Christian! God! Fuck me Christian!” Before she had even finished with that orgasm he had climbed on top of her and shoved his rock hard cock into her shaking pussy.

“God, you feel so good!” he moaned plunging in and out. Lena, feeling another orgasm building up, reached up and wrapped her arms around Christian’s neck. He was now holding both of their weight, and the only thing keeping them together was his cock.

“More!” Lena moaned in orgasm letting go of Christian and landing back on the bed. Christian grabbed her feet, closed her legs and pushed them towards her face. Lena obliged and wrapped her arms around her legs to keep them in place. Christian started pushing faster and faster until he came. Lena was moaning and panting until she came to.

“Unh!” Christian groaned jerking his penis one last time. Then, he and Lena covered each other with blankets and slept in each other’s arms. Christian watched her as she fell asleep and while she slept he used a tissue next to his bed to wipe away the traces of tears from her face.

“Heard anything from Lena?” Antony asked as he smoked a cigar.

“Nothing, but.” The man stopped suddenly pulling Antony’s attention towards him.

“But what?” he asked.

“I had a man follow her and what he found was quite disturbing.”

“What did he find?” Antony was becoming more and more impatient.

“She’s been compromised.”

“What!” he stood up throwing his cigar across the room.

“She told him everything.”

“You have to be fucking with me!” he walked over and stepped on the cigar before it started a fire.

“Sir, I’m not. Lena has been compromised.”

“Never send a woman to do a man’s job!” Antony returned to his desk, pulled out a gun and exited the room.

-Still to come…Assassin ch.3

Selene02
Selene02
78 Followers
12