Assassin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am are you alright, do you need another size?" she asked.

"No, this size is perfect!" Lena looked down at Christian's penis and gave him a kiss. She exited the room before him and left the store.

When Lena returned to the estate Antony was waiting in the living room. The room was dark and she walked in not knowing who was there. When Antony flicked on the lights, Lena jumped and dropped her bags.

"You were gone a long time." He said picking up his scotch and water.

"I know darling, but I bought you something." She smiled coyly.

"What?" he replied as she picked up a satin red number from a Vicki's bag.

"Wow." He said as she held it up to her body.

"They ran out of the matching panties, so when I wear it, I won't wear any panties."

"Nice, look I have another job for you." He said handing her a stack of papers and photos.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Vincent Martinelli…son of a mob boss."

"You want me do make it look like a suicide?"

"No, just kill him." He replied as Lena put her purse on the counter. The police were listening to the entire thing and suddenly her cell phone rang. Lena looked at Antony to make sure he wasn't going to say anything else and she picked it up.

"Babs, how are you darling?" she said walking into the other room. Antony got up and followed her.

"Yes, I had left my purse in the hospital…"

"We have to meet." Christian said in reply.

"Babs, sweetie, I had to go shopping."

"Reese Hotel, room 258, noon."

"Sure I will meet you tomorrow at noon sharp, yes…we will go for tea then."

"I love you."

"Ditto, see you tomorrow, tell the family I said hello." Lena hung up the phone and Antony asked.

"Who was that?"

"Babs, we were going to meet to tea and it slipped my mind, I swear, sometimes I think I have amnesia." She smiled and gave him a long French kiss. She walked out of the room and grabbed her bags.

"Are you coming to bed?" she asked.

"Yes, shortly."

The next day Lena arrived at the hotel. When she walked into the room, Vincent Martinelli was sitting on the bed. Lena jumped for a second and turned around to see Christian.

"What's going on?" she asked pointing to him.

"Lena, we have to talk to you about something."

"What?" she asked sitting on the other bed.

"We're thinking we should take this big scale. Fake your death."

"What!" she was shocked, turned, and looked at Vincent.

"We've already talked to Vincent, he knows that Antony has been trying to kill him…now what we have to do is…" Christian was interrupted by Lena.

"What? I can't fake my own death."

"We can make you a Jane Doe, we just need to make sure that Antony can see your body and that he knows Martinelli is the one that killed you."

Hours later, Antony became worried, Lena hadn't returned from her meeting with Babs. He wondered if she had gone to finish the job. That's when one of his men ran in.

"Jeez, turn on the TV.!" he yelled as Antony walked into the living room and switched it on.

-"The story just seems to be unfolding here tonight at the Martinelli mansion. Reports came in that a woman, seeing youngest son Vincent Martinelli, arrived here tonight intent on killing him. Martinelli's bodyguard shot the assassin four times in the chest and when medics arrived she was dead."- Antony stopped breathing as the room filled with his men. They all looked around in shock, his prize girl was dead.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING JUST STANDING THERE!" Antony screamed. "KILL MARTINELLI!" He paused. "Wait, I'll do this myself." Antony grabbed his 9mm out of the desk drawer and left the house. Antony drove up to the mansion about thirty minutes later. All of the cameras had left and he could see Martinelli standing in the kitchen window. Antony was soon inside the house.

"Mama, listen…" Vincent was talking on the phone as Antony walked in holding the gun up. "Mama, let me call you back." He hung up the phone and held up his hands.

"How'd you do it?" Antony asked holding back his tears of anger and sadness.

"What do you mean?" Vincent replied.

"The girl! How did you break her…?"

"My bodyguard shot her." He replied as Antony walked towards him with the gun and suddenly a click came from behind him. Antony turned around and Christian was standing there with a gun in his hands.

"You're dead!" Antony yelled pointing the gun at Christian.

"No, I'm not, and uh…"

"Neither am I." Lena walked out from around the corner pointing a gun at Christian.

"Shit, Lena what are you doing?"

"I told you I didn't want to go through with this." She walked towards Antony as he kissed her wildly and wrapped his arms around her. She smiled and gasped as he put his hands all over her body. He had all of his attention directed towards Lena and he looked up at Christian.

"Two birds with one stone baby." He laughed as Lena turned and started sticking her tongue down his throat.

"This is a day you will never forget." Lena replied turning the gun on Antony and shooting him once in the stomach. He fell to the ground and looked up as Lena started wiping his kisses from her neck.

"I can't believe I let you cum in me ugh." Lena shuddered as cops and paramedics filled the room. Christian walked up behind her and turned her around.

"Ready to go home?" he asked her.

"Definitely." She replied kissing him and dropping the gun on the table.

"Wait, one more thing." He asked stopping in the doorway. "Antony, you may want to hear this." He said as Antony was being moved onto a stretcher.

"Will you marry me?" he asked.

"Yes." Lena replied as Antony started yelling, all they heard past the breathing mask was muffled obscenities.

What happened to them? Lena and Christian got married a year later and another year later welcomed their first child, a little girl. Antony, convicted in over three dozen murders and the brainwashing of several women, who became assassins, confessed and rather than getting the death penalty, will be spending the rest of his life in jail.

12