Assassin Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cckuay
cckuay
267 Followers

She knew Ribs probably did not own any Asian island, but had friends in powerful places that did. They would be met on an island and then left alone for their intimate moments, interrupted only by food cooked with fresh seafood ingredients in spicy ways that only islanders could concoct. The best alcohol and drugs would add to the ecstasy of being with a sophisticated man who knew her to the core, a man who knew how to satisfy her deepest desires while fulfilling his own lust.

As she freed her hair to the winds of a speeding boat, sad thoughts about the death of Fabian still clung to her heart. She planned to enjoy one more day of uninterrupted union with Ribs before seriously pumping him for information.

The irregular shape of a lush island filled with thick vegetation emerged over the rays of the rising sun. She wished she had sunglasses with her. Shading her eyes with her palm, she could make out a dozen men waiting for them on the U-shaped beach with a fishing pier. Ribs had done very well in the years she worked as a professional hit woman, she reckoned. If not for the sad death of Fabian, she would never have the opportunity to reunite with her old flame.

The men stood in attention as the boat neared, all in military gear and AR-15s slung casually around shoulders. The captain smiled and waved as Ribs brought the boat in. Two men tied the boat to the wooden pier, struggling against the powerful winds. None of the other men moved to help.

Megan was curious about why they were armed to the teeth. She noticed the assault rifles had thirty-round magazines in their chambers rather than the standard twenty-round magazines. Were they expecting trouble? Perhaps they had to protect the island from pirates, known to be present in this part of the world. She made a mental note to confirm the theory with Ribs.

Ribs was welcomed like a VIP. The captain hugged and congratulated him in British accented English, then switch to Bahasa Malay, a language she could not comprehend. They slapped each other's backs and chatted like brothers, looking her way occasionally. Megan was uncomfortable Ribs continued conversing with a language he knew she could not understand.

The captain gave an order. The man next to him moved instantly and extended his hand to Megan. She accepted with one hand, holding the tower around her waist with the other hand. The wind found her shirt and blew through as she pulled with one hand to the pier. Without a free hand, she turned her body against the wind but could not prevent a nipple from showing. Ribs saw the entire episode but did nothing except smile. The motherfucker must be enjoying this. She planned to knee him in the balls for that.

Almost all the men looked at her chest. But the captain hardened his eyes and gave a one-word order. The two men nearest to her clicked the rifle's safety gauge and swung their barrels to aim at her chest, fingers on the trigger.

She looked at Ribs, puzzled.

The captained looked at her for the first time. He yelled a full sentence in Bahasa Malay. The two soldiers moved inches closer, their eyes alert as if looking at a wild tigress.

Ribs stepped forward and broke down in laughter. He was laughing so hard you could barely get the words out. "Translation: Bitch, I know you are dangerous. So get down on your knees with hands on top of head."

She held her tower tightly and started to button up the shirt.

The captain shouted harshly again.

"Obey the order or the soldiers will hit you with their rifle butts."

She removed the knot and closed all five buttons in front, knelt down carefully so her tower would stay on her waist. Slowly, she raised her hands and placed them on her head.

The two soldiers shifted their angles so they could still cover her. Two more soldiers stepped forward with plastic cuffs. While one of them held her hands, the other secured her wrists.

"Why did you romance me when you were going to throw me to the lions?"

"I thought the sex would be good after all these years," Ribs choked back the laughter as he spoke. The captain and all his soldiers remained stern and did not join his laughter. For them, it was strictly a job they had been paid handsomely to execute. It was not personal. "But frankly, it was boring. I prefer girls half your age with twice your skills."

Megan remained calm, looking at each of the soldiers and the captain. She would kill them all as part of her vengeance. For Ribs though, a quick death would be too nice to him.

"Since you had tricked me into believing you were on my side, why didn't you ask how much I knew while seducing me?" She had to get as much background information as possible. It could help her understand the relationship between Ribs and his employer, or figure out who was behind all this. It would also help her escape and definitely help her quest for revenge.

"It's not my problem. It's up to my employer to apply the screws on you and pump you for all he wants to know."

He used the masculine pronoun. Ribs had been employed by a man. Hopefully he was not using "he" as a universal pronoun that represents either genders. With substantial portions of whiskey in his system, Megan was willing to bet he was not that clear minded. In contrast, her mind was clear as crystal, even though she could still feel the effects of alcohol coursing through her veins. What they said about the clear mind of a person expecting to be hanged the next day was true.

"Why not continue the charade on the island? I had thought these men were friendly."

Her wrists had been tightly secured by plastic biting into her bones. Blood flow was beginning to be restricted. Her fingers felt the tingling feeling of a lack of oxygen. They would soon be numb. Depending on what they do to her, she could soon be unconscious. She had to continue the conversation while she was still mentally sharp.

"That's what we were discussing a while ago. We had to do it in Bahasa Malay. I bet you were too busy or too lazy to learn the rare language. But I did not expect you to be so stupid as to not suspect that something was amiss." His speech was slurring as the alcohol took effect. Ribs would soon be unconscious. He was bigger than her but did not have a bigger tolerance for alcohol. "Any man in our position would smell something and know he was about to be betrayed. Only a woman in love with me would not see through my eyes. For all the men who fell to your charms, you are a blonde and dumb whore who deserved to be fucked by every man on this island. Fucked until your tits crumble and every hole twice enlarged."

A rough and thick rope normally used for securing boats was forcing her elbows together. She relaxed her arm muscles and lean back so they would touch without more force that would cause rope burns. The elbows were squeezed together until the bones cut into each other. The free end of the rope was twisted around her neck loosely so she would not choke to death. They needed her alive but unable to escape.

She glanced at the captain. "Did the captain disagree with you? That's why the long discussion?"

After her arms had been cruelly trapped behind her, she was yanked by the hair to her feet. Her tower fell loose, exposing her to the wind below the waist.

Ribs spoke to the captain. "Order your men to bring her in front of me. We have unfinished business." Ribs was no longer interested in answering her questions.

A long command, probably two sentences, cracked from the captain's mouth. She was marched to the cracked wooden plank in front of Ribs. He had carefully placed two sharp rocks on the plank, using the cracks to hold them, with the sharp edges pointing up.

"Kneel on the rocks. I want you to apologize for landing those punches. My nose is still bleeding." He licked off a single stream of blood on his upper lip, extending his long tongue to almost touch his nose.

She looked away behind him, staring at the distance. There were more uniformed men on the island. In her mind, she calculated the odds of escape, dropping it to a single digit percentage.

An awkward silence. The Filipino captain shifted his weight, not understanding the personal nature of the hatred between the two. All the soldiers had turned to watch. Ribs could not afford to do nothing in the face of her disobedience.

"Kneel on the rocks, open your mouth, and worship my cock," he lowered his voice an entire octave, pulling on her navel ring to emphasize he meant business. "Good. Just stand there and do nothing. I am going to enjoy pulling slowly until the ring breaks from your skin. Let's see if your abs is stronger than my biceps."

He hooked his index finger in her ring and pulled her forward and down. She would have lost her balance and kneel in front of him if she did not tighten her abdomen muscles. She pulled back, her bare feet shifting one at a time, sliding inches against the rough wood. She felt her skin beginning to rip. She gave in and her upper body moved forward. But instead of kneeling, she used her momentum to raise her stronger right leg and planted her pointed toes deep in his crotch. He doubled over and she planted a knee on his nose. Fresh blood flowed. He was still on the ground when the soldiers caught her and forced her to kneel. The rocks had been kicked to the water in the struggle.

Ribs was furious, not from the pain or blood, but from the humiliation suffered from a woman in front of the soldiers. He yelled in the foreign tongue to the captain, who said okay okay, and continued in the foreign lingo.

They realized it was a grave mistake to leave her legs free. Still on her knees, she was forced back until the back of her head touched the ground, her knees and ankles kicked apart her roped elbows and cuffed wrists were trapped by her own weight. A booted foot was placed on her neck, another boot on her stomach as they shouted foreign words to her. She froze and did not move, not needing a translator.

They had seen her in action. The captain felt disgraced, having failed to protect his VIP. He shouted another command. A soldier brushed the tip of the rifle barrel on her lips. She understood, parting her lips. The barrel was inserted deep in her mouth, pressed against her tongue and evoking the gag instinct.

She thought she would be shot. But the captain simply wanted her not to move as two soldiers tied her ankles to her cuffed wrists. She was hogtied in the most painful and humiliating position possible, her knees spread by the muscles of her own arms and legs, coiled like a spring unable to unwind.

The boot on her stomach was removed when she was quivering in her hogtie. The barrel was also removed from her mouth. But the boot on her neck stayed. Ribs knelt on one knee and spat on her. Then he inserted his middle finger in her stomach ring and ripped it out. Pain shot through her and her navel burned as if she had been set on fire by gasoline. Her body jumped involuntarily but was held back by the boot on her neck and rope holding her neck to the elbows. Her face turned purple from the lack of oxygen. Ribs licked the mixture of blood and skin from the ring. He held it high like a trophy from the academy awards. The captain shook his head but shouted another order.

She was lifted by her armpits and placed face up on the bed of an F-150 truck. Four soldiers sat cross legged next to her. The driver started the engine but waited for Ribs and the captain to approach.

"Good luck," Ribs jumped on the truck and dropped his knees on her thighs. "You are going to meet Mr Wong." The sight of her defenseless under him pumped new blood into his penis. "Something tells me you were about to ask me where to find him. Well, he's coming to you. So theirs is no need for you to find him." He parked his body directly on top of her and whispered in her ear, licking the ear lobes as he sat up and placed his full two hundred and fifty pounds on her bound body.

"You fatherfucking gay prick, able to handle a chick only when she is hogtied." Megan spat out the words, unafraid of the consequences.

Ribs was shocked and took a moment to react. "I want my shirt back," he said as he tore off buttons and ripped it out of her.

He took one more look at the bleeding and bruised naked body and jumped down from the truck.

"Enjoy your meeting with Alan Wong. You will not have daddy there to protect you. On second thoughts, I don't think you will get to suck his cock. Alan does not enjoy stupid white trash."

Although she was naked and her legs were spread, and was attractive even though bruised and bloodied, the men did not dare to look at her. She was brought to a helicopter pad to wait for the arrival of Mr Wong, who would pay generous cash to everyone involved for their troubles.

Ribs left on the same boat. His money would be wired to him separately. Although he appreciated the money, he would have done it even without. Megan was trouble and Ribs could not let their friendship affect the healthy multimillion dollar business he had painstakingly built in the last decade. His major clients were in the Middle East and there was no way he could be seen helping Megan track them down. It would have meant not only the end of his lucrative business, but possibly his life as well.

Ribs had no doubt what was about to happen to Megan. But better her than him, he thought as the boat sped toward his base in Singapore.

*

To be continued ...

cckuay
cckuay
267 Followers
12