Assassin's Creed: Hacked Edition

Story Info
An altered version of the Ubisoft bestseller for Literotica.
3.8k words
4.61
42.4k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an idea if, in fact, one of Altair's target's was a woman, what could happen. This is my first story, so please be kind in your comments.

The man in the white robes set the archer down, blood running out of his neck. The man's hidden blade retracted into it's sheath, concealed underneath the left sleeve of the assassin's garment. Following the grate to its inevitable edge, he dropped inside onto one of the pillows inside. The wooden frame before him invited him in, and he entered.

"Malik."

The younger man, Malik, was once a comrade of Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad, but after Altaïr rushed Robert de Sablé in Solomon's Temple, he tried to escape, but one of Robert's guards cut off his left arm. He has not forgiven Altaïr since. His black robes were ones of a Bureau keeper, tasked with giving permissions for assassinations.

"Ah, Altaïr. What havoc do you bring to Jerusalem now?"

"Al Mualim has given me the task of killing Angelica de Pinciotti, the local arms dealer to the Crusaders."

"Yes, I know of her... an annoyance, like a fly that will not desist."

"Al Mualim has told me that should her life end, the Crusaders' weapon supply will be severely diminished."

"She does help them move swords and armor from one place to another, but no one has done anything. It is time for action. What can you tell me of you plan?"

"After compiling evidence from informers, interrogating de Pinciotti's promoters, and stealing maps and letters from guards around the city, I have found she has private quarters in the Rich District. However, she meets with her buyers once a week at a market not far from there. Once she returns home, she will be alone. That is when I will strike. Is this sufficient?"

"No, it is not. But it will have to do."

Malik reached underneath the desk before him, procuring a swan's feather, white enough to show any blemish.

"Once you have finished your mission, cover the feather in her blood, and bring it back to me."

"Of course, Malik."

"You may take you leave, Altaïr. Do whatever you must to prepare for your attack."

"Thank you. I will return after Angelica de Pinciotti has fallen."

Suddenly, everything turns white, and Altaïr is alone in a blue expanse, with nucleotides and random data flashing around him. This is not a hallucination, but a mere loading screen as the machine called the Animus loads the next memory from the genes of one Desmond Miles, a decendent of Altaïr himself, and a former Assassin. Desmond was captured by Abstergo Industries, a company hoping to use Desmond's genetic memories to find the Templar treasure, something called a 'Piece of Eden.' Held hostage, he had no choice to comply, using the Animus to acquire Altaïr's memories through Desmond, but the memory they wanted could not be accessed straight away, so Desmond had to work his way up to it. This was Altaïr's fourth assassination after being stripped of his rank due to the events at the Temple. The loading screen passing, Desmond was given control of his ancestor once again, returning to the Assassin's Bureau.

The bells in the distance sounded the arrival of 3:00 P.M. on this, the 23rd day of May, 1191. Stretching after sleeping for a brief time of three hours, Altaïr climbed the wall of the Bureau and exited the building. Altaïr was a master at what he did, gracefully leaping from rooftop to rooftop, sending knives into the jugulars of any men who spotted him moving. At last, he reached the market, his mark dressed in beggar's clothing and a face mask to keep hidden, was meeting with several Crusaders in standard armor, looking for weapons for their mission.

"Angelica, you have promise us 300 longswords and 500 shields; have you collected our order?"

"My dear sir, why would a simple woman like me keep as great a man as King Richard waiting?"

"We just want to be sure you are not going to double-cross us."

"Me? Unfathomable. Were I to betray you, I know very well I would not survive for long afterwards. Your supplies will be waiting in crates just outside the city gates when you leave tomorrow morning."

"Good. Thank you, miss."

"Anytime."

The Crusaders walked away from de Pinciotti, unaware of the shadow above them, eyes locked onto Angelica as she moved through the crowd, Altaïr silent as the night as he followed. She was as unnoticeable as Altaïr was in public, just another person in the street, quietly slipping through a door guarded by two large men. Personal guards, Altaïr thought. Of course, he wasn't going to use the front door; the bedroom window was his goal. He waited outside the red curtain, having only slight visibility, holding until the opportune moment.

Angelica was a slender woman, Altaïr noticed, as she entered her room. She removed her crimson garment, revealing herself to Altaïr. Her skin was moderately tan, most likely from the sun received by mingling with the crowd. She had large, full breasts, her nipples hard from being so close to so many men at once. Angelica's legs were long, ending at her finely rounded ass as she walked away to her bathroom.

Closing the door behind her, the assassin slipped through the window, hidden blade at the ready as he approached the door, but stopped to listen at the door. He heard a splash, which was Angelica entering the tub she had set up before she left, then silence. He waited, letting her get comfortable, when suddenly he heard small splashes and moans coming from the bath, which was when he decided to move. What he found shocked him.

Angelica de Pinciotti, fully nude and soaked from top to bottom, was openly masturbating in the bath, rubbing her breasts and fingering herself, when a man in white shoved the door open and gazed upon her, causing her to stop and react, jumping from the water and wrapping a towel around her torso and grabbing a knife from the near by table.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my home?"

"My name is Altaïr, and I have been sent to kill you, Angelica de Pinciotti. You have been providing the Crusaders with weapons and armor, fueling the war with the Saracens, and therefore you must die."

"An Assassin... I should have known one of you would come for me eventually."

"Then why didn't you leave? Flee to Acre or Damascus, where you may not have been found?"

"I honestly don't know... maybe I was tired of running from you people. I have one question for you before you kill me, however, as a last request."

"Speak then, so I may finish my mission."

"How long has it been since you have last has sex?"

"What is this? Why do you ask me this question?"

"Because your body language betrays your feeling about this kill."

Angelica was staring at the bulge underneath Altaïr's belt, which he had been unaware of until that moment, then quickly tried to hide it from her.

"I should not feel this way about one such as yourself..."

"Such as myself? A young, beautiful woman, raw before you?"

Angelica then set her knife back down onto the table and dropped her towel, baring herself to Altaïr once more. He attempted to look away, but was unable, hypnotized by her breasts, his eyes dropping down to her dripping wet slit, shaved and clean.

"I shall make a deal with you, Altaïr."

"What do you want from me? I am only here to kill you."

"If you have sex with me, I will willingly give myself and allow you your kill."

"That is all? Sex?"

"I have not been satisfied in several months, and have been unhappy for so long. You look like you could do with some good friendly interaction."

"You will tell me what I want to know first. Is that acceptable?"

"So long as you agree to my terms, I will agree to yours."

"Then I accept."

Altaïr returned to the bedroom, the naked woman following suit, both sitting down on the bed next to one another.

"Why do you help the Crusaders? What do you get out of the deal?"

"I continue to live, my dear assassin. I was once a proud Saracen, like my father, who was a swordsmith. He taught me all I know of weapons, armor, and the like, but me and my father were bringing a shipment to Salah ad-Din's men when we were attacked by the men who were receiving the supplies. They let me live, being only a child, but I swore never to help the Saracens again. I met with Robert-"

"You have seen Robert de Sable? Where is he?"

"Calm yourself; this was many years ago. Now, after telling him my story, de Sable promised me that if I would make and deliver equipment for the Crusaders, that he would ensure my safety from retribution."

"Who's?"

"Why, the Saracens, of course. They tend to kill traitors. Quite a strict bunch. But not just me; my brother as well."

"You have a brother?"

"He was a baby when the Saracens killed my father. William was home with our mother, and after she died from the flu, I was left to care for him at only 13. Our uncle took us in until I was 18, then I moved out, taking William with me. After a while, I could not provide for the both of us, so I had him placed in an orphanage. I do this not for just my safety, assassin, but for his as well."

"Do you know of what the Crusaders plan for the near future?"

"I am afraid not. I only know this, from overhearing one of the city guards: whatever you stole from Solomon's Temple? The Templars in the Crusader army will do anything for it. Even die."

"Then die they shall. No Templar will ever breach Masyaf's fortress."

"Indeed. This is all that I know, assassin. Will you do as I ask?"

"So long as you will die willingly."

"I shall. And so..."

Angelica's emerald eyes locked with Altaïr's blue ones, sending shivers up his spine and making her blush. He gently leaned towards her, feeling as he did when he first barged in, with the slowness of a snail. Angelica, not wanting to wait, closed the gap between them and kissed Altaïr, electricity leaping from one pair of lips to another and back. While their tongue's snaked out to twist together, she began undoing Altaïr's belt and robes, pulling out knots and removing bits and pieces. Altaïr pulled back, sliding the robes from his large frame, now as bare as Angelica.

He was paler than her, mostly from lack of sun due to the robes, and masculine, needing to be so for assassinations and escapes. His manhood stood erect, causing Angelica to gasp and put her hand over her mouth in surprise. She rose and approached him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him once more. Altaïr put his hands on her hips, slowly sliding them down to rest on Angelica's soft, supple cheeks, rubbing and squeezing them causing her to moan into his mouth, making him internally chuckle. She felt his hard cock pressing against her legs, so she opened them and as they kissed so passionately, Angelica rubbed his erection between her legs, forcing Altaïr to return the moan she had previously given him.

Not breaking their lustful embrace, Altaïr picked Angelica up and held her in his arms, laying her down on the fine silk sheets of the bed, caressing her face, neck, and finally took her soft brown right breast into his left hand, gripping it repeatedly and making Angelica shake and moan again. He did so with the other, then moved lower; she was still moist from her bath, her stomach slick with water, Altaïr eventually stopping just before reaching what made Angelica a woman. He stopped for a moment to breathe, placed his hand over her pussy, and rubbed it lightly, with grace. She squealed with pleasure from the act and pulled Altaïr back, holding his head on her chest, having him suck on her left nipple as he continued to move his hand up and down on her mound.

Composed once more, he paired off his index and middle fingers and slid them into Angelica's wet cunt, feeling the wonderful warmth of it and enjoying her whimpers as he slipped further inside of her. He pulled out, just as slowly, making her breathing ragged and erratic, then re-entered a bit faster, repeating the process a little faster every time. Angelica's whimpers turned to gasp, gasps to moans, and moans to near-screaming. As Altaïr changed from one nipple to the other, she shouted out and arched her back, her orgasm covering his hand with her juices. He brought the hand back up and cleaned it off, licking the white goo off his hand and smiling for the first time since he was presented with his top rank by Al Mualim several years ago.

Rolling to her right side, Altaïr slowly began to recover, when suddenly Angelica wrapped one of her hands around his hard-on and squeezed it, making him jump in shock. Seeing her head hovering above his cock, he smiled at her again, and the pouty red lips of the swordsmith slid down, her mouth enveloping him in exquisite warmness and releasing a groan from his lungs to her satisfaction. He could do nothing but relax, completely at the mercy of this beautiful seductress sucking on his erect dick. Soon after she began, he felt his own orgasm build up, trying to speak to her as she began to bob her head faster.

"I'm... I'm going to... Oh, God... Angelica..."

She hummed her approval, vibrating her mouth as his balls boiled over and he shot stream after stream of cum into her eager mouth, swallowing every drop with ease. She lied down next to him, still holding one another, the two lovers gasped for air, trying to regain their energy after such an exhausting experience. They both knew it was not yet over, but took a break all the same.

"Thank you. I guess I really needed this."

"You're very welcome. Thank you for waiting to kill me."

Altaïr lightly laughed, then taking a somber face, knowing of what was to come after this was over. Angelica saw this, turned his head towards hers by his chin, and smiled at him.

"It's okay. I want this."

Kissing him jump-started his manhood, twitching its way back to stiffness. Angelica collected herself and straddled Altaïr, holding above him for a few seconds, torturing him as a last joke, and then dropped down onto him, enclosing him inside of her and sharing a moan with Altaïr, who was surprised at the speed of which she began. Angelica pushed herself up, enjoying the look on his face, which was one of painful pleasure, then lowered herself down again, speeding up as she did with his cock, but even slower. When she reached about one drop every two seconds, Altaïr began to push up as she came down, adding to their collective delight, which spurred her on and caused her to increase her speed once more.

The woman falling and the man pistoning every second, Altaïr rammed his erection into her pussy and Angelica sucked him into her wet cunt, with squishing noises coming out every time their torsos met. Breathing heavy and shuddering, drenched with sweat, and yelling at the top of their lungs, the killer and the target both felt their respective peaks coming.

"Altaïr... I'm... I'm coming..."

"I... I am too... Oh, my God... Angelica!"

"Altaïr!!!"

Exploding with lust and passion, Angelica fell on top of Altaïr, gasping as heavily as he was, sweat and cum mingling together as she pulled off of him, lying next to him and curling up in his arms which gladly accepted her.

"Oh, God... you're incredible..."

"Thank you... you aren't bad yourself Altaïr..."

"I, uh... I should get dressed."

"Probably a good idea."

Altaïr stood, taking a towel from her closet and wiping himself down, planning on a bath upon his return to the Bureau. He redressed, tying his belt, scabbard, and blade back on, turning back to Angelica, dripping wet and stretched out on the linen.

"I would ask that you stand for this."

"Alright, my dear."

She rose before him, her beauty again taking center stage, as he composed himself for the end of their meeting. She hid the green behind her eyelids, waiting for him to finish her. Altaïr exposed his hidden blade and raised his arm, about to end her life... but he didn't. His arm dropped to his side, and he turned away from her, Angelica's eyes snapping open due to her life continuing.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to kill me?"

"I... I don't think I.... can. I don't understand."

"If you don't kill me, won't you be punished?"

"Yes, I will, but after this, I just can't bring myself to kill you anymore."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"I don't know... I've never felt like this. I think... I love you, Angelica."

"Altaïr... I think I love you too. And I think I can help you."

"How?"

"My maid, Christina, has been told that we look like twins. If you kill her, I can pose as Christina, tell people that she's me, and you don't have to kill me."

"My God... that could work Quickly; get dressed and call her up here. I shall wait in your bathroom until such time that she is completely unaware, and then I will strike."

"Right. Go in now and I will retrieve her."

Altaïr slipped inside of the bath, holding on the other side of the door, awaiting the arrival of a second voice. He was pleased that he would not have to kill Angelica, but was uneasy about the fact that he had fallen in love with one of his targets. Should Al Mualim know of this, Altaïr wondered. No. Were he to find out, he would just send someone else to kill Angelica. The door into Angelica's room sounded it's closing, and he listened in. Angelica sat down on the bed and Christina kneeled in front of her.

"Miss Angelica, why do you request my presence?"

"Christina, how loyal are you to me?"

"Why you ask, miss?"

"Just answer me, my dear."

"I wouldn't abandon you, miss. One could say... I would die to protect you."

"Why thank you, Christina. Would you do me a favor?"

"Of course, miss."

"Close your eyes, and think of the happiest thought you can, but don't tell me."

"Yes, miss."

Christina does not hear the door behind her open.

"Keep thinking."

She does not hear the footsteps.

"What is your happiest thought?"

She does not hear the blade extending.

"Serving at your side forever, Miss Angelica."

"Goodbye, Christina. Thank you for being so helpful."

"Miss, what do yo-"

The cold steel penetrates her neck, severing her spinal cord and puncturing her esophagus, choking her, cutting her brain off from her heart, and causing her to bleed profusely from the neck. Christina died instantly and without pain, Altaïr laying her body down on the floor before Angelica.

"Much better. She was a well known whore around Jerusalem, so you have taken a burden off of my shoulders."

She was dressed in her beggar's clothing, and comparing her to the dead woman on the rug, they were a perfect match. She then lifted the maid onto the bed and turned to Altair.

"Go into the closet and retrieve my best dress. Then swap her clothing and I will set her back down on the floor. The plan plays out as such: Christina will run out into the street and announce Angelica de Pinciotti's death, after which Christina will leave Jerusalem is sadness after Angelica's funeral, and go to Damascus, where she will purchase a small home for herself, and will live happily, being visited occasionally by a scholar that will give her... private lessons."

Altaïr kissed her fervently, holding the woman he had fallen for in his arms and not wanting to let go, then backed away towards the closet to retrieve the dress Angelica pointed out for him. 'Christina' removed the clothes from her 'mistress', making sure not to stain them with blood. Having exchanged the corpse's attire for more presentable linens, sharing one more embrace, and placing 'Angelica' and the floor where the blood spatter landed, the assassin coated the swan feather with crimson and left his lover behind, diving out of the open window into a cart of hay, and exiting unnoticed by the throng around him. Seconds after that, he heard a familiar voice screaming to the city's guards.

"Guards! Guards! My mistress Angelica has been slain! She lies dead on her bedroom floor, murdered by an assassin!"

12