Assassin's Creed: Hacked Edition Pt. 02

Story Info
From Virtual Reality to a One-on-One Meeting...
2k words
4.68
21k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For anyone who ACTUALLY read my first story, sorry if you've been waiting for this. Personal stuff got in the way, and my laptop was stolen, therefore I had no opportunity to post this. Luckily, I got it back, and I now present Part II: Out of the Animus, Into the Fire... (Also, if you've not read Part I, it's recommended, but not necessary. Please comment!)

*

6:30 P.M., Abstergo Industries

Unfortunately for Desmond Miles, Lucy Stillman had noticed the bulge he'd contracted during his session in the Animus. She'd been contacted by her Assassin cohorts three days earlier, who told her of the imminent attack on the Abstergo stronghold where the two of them were being held, a raid to release the captives of the Templars. Lucy had also been given instructions to make Desmond as comfortable as possible, which she had done by delivering fresh clothes and bedding while he showered, and, through ingenious hacking skills, created Altair's last 'memory' of the encounter with Cristina di Pinciotti. However, as per her last communique, she was to give him a more... personal experience.

"That will be all for now, Mr. Miles. Return to your room and get some sleep. Thank you for you work today."

Desmond shuffled off to his quarters, silent as he trundled away. Lucy's mind was awash with ideas, plotting for tonight's event. She'd been observing him for several nights, watching him as he showered, admiring his muscles and scars from his training at the Farm. She had been waiting for this night, where Vidic would not be staying overnight to go over the day's readings from the Animus. As soon as he passed through the exit doors, she brought up the command console on her terminal on the machine and deactivated the cameras.

Desmond lied down, pondering how long he'd been kept here, or how much longer, when he hear three light taps on his door, and saw a sheet of paper slide underneath it. It read as so:

Shower and dress. Be awake at 12:00.

I will be coming around then.

Desmond knew exactly who it was from, and what was implied, but why she sent it he did not know. The back of his mind told him not to care; he was going to get laid for the first time in God-knows-how-long, and he wasn't sure if he would get the chance again. His mind reeling from her message, he complied, and got into the shower.

11:50 P.M.

Lucy paced back and forth, waiting for the right time to depart. She was only a short walk from his room, but at 11:55 exactly, she would have a five minute window where all of the night guards would be positioned correctly so she would have zero chance of getting caught in the hall; if she did, she would have no excuse, and would be fired, possibly killed, leaving Desmond at Warren's mercy, who would leave Desmond in the machine until either he got what he wanted or Desmond's brain completely fried. The second her window opened, she swiped her passcard and padded through her doorway, the white silk robe waving behind her, barely enough to cover the contrasting jet black lingerie. She was ghostly, flowing through the corridors as though a breeze. The card slid through the lock, the entrance to the Anumus room opened and she strode inside. The cameras inside were off; all external power was shut down to save for the Animus as it consumed huge amounts of energy. Locking the door behind her, she turned, and made her way to Desmond's door.

Desmond sat at the edge of the bed, watching the clock intently. He was dressed in the only clothes provided: his white hoodie and T-shirt, plus his blue jeans, all cleaned and returned by the time he exited the shower. He often wondered who was watching him through the cameras in his room: some technician, Vidic, Lucy. As soon as he thought of her name, his entryway made a familiar noise, and he looked up. Her uniform of a thick white blouse and black skirt his her features well; she was curvaceous, with mouthwatering breasts and long, slender legs. She was illuminated by the moonlight shining through the window behind her, and she looked as though she were an angel. Her face was a smile, though not unexpected, as she'd planned this. Not caring why, he stood up, continuing to admire her as she locked the door upon moving in.

"Everything you expected, Desmond?"

"Not... really. Definitely more than I did."

"Yes. The female Abstergo uniform doesn't allow much breathing room, or showing off."

"I can see that. But why are you here?"

"I've been monitoring your vitals over the past couple of days. Your blood pressure is flying, and you need to relieve some stress or the Animus could kill you in the middle of a session."

"Oh. Good point."

"Now, just sit down, relax, and let me do the work."

Desmond sat down as Lucy walked around, kneeling on the bed behind him and pulling up his shirt and hoodie over his head. He was strong, bulky and muscular from growing up an Assassin, yet scars covered his back, since the only punishment for disobedience or failure was to be tied by the arms to two poles and lashed with a whip. He tried to forget those memories as Lucy ran her fingers along the ridges, a sad look lingering in her eyes.

"Is this why you ran from the Farm?"

"I left the Farm because they wouldn't let me be anything else besides a killer."

"But that's your heritage! Your legacy!"

"I don't care anymore."

"I don't think that you should just turn your back on everything you could have been."

"Doesn't matter. Everything I WANT is right here beside me."

Desmond caught Lucy off guard, gripping her chin and pulling her into a tight, passionate kiss. Lucy then reversed it, taking charge and snaking her tongue between the pairs of teeth, moaning and shaking off her robe. Desmond pulled away, standing up while Lucy slid back to the pillows.

"Your turn, 'Mr. Miles'. Let me take away all of your stress."

"Yes, ma'am."

Desmond finished disrobing, dropping his jeans and white boxers to the cold floor, his manhood springing free. Lucy was startled, not expecting his full 8" to be ready so soon. She crawled back to him as he stepped to the edge of the bed, halting when Lucy grabbed his hardness and sucked him into her eager mouth, moving down to the bottom of his shaft in a single swift movement, sending electric shocks up Desmond's spine. She moved back and forth, speeding up every few seconds, yet still taking all of him in on every suck. Desmond could feel her tongue slithering around his cock as she slammed her face forward, and as his knees buckled from ecstasy, his nerves fired and Desmond pulled out and covered Lucy's face in his cum as he fell on his ass.

"Goddamn, Luce. I didn't expect such a performance."

"I didn't expect you to react so intensely; I've never given a blowjob before, since I'm a virgin."

"I guess I get to be a teacher today, don't I?

Lucy undid the clasp behind her as she rose, her bra falling, with her panties right behind. She then grabbed Desmond's towel off of the rack, wiping her white face off and chuckling.

"Yeah, I guess you do. Now, c'mon, give me a reason to be here, Mr. Assassin."

Obaying her command, Desmond moved towards her, climbing onto the mattress while planting kisses along the insides of her legs, spread apart invitingly, showing her soft, juicy slit, already wet after so much excitement. Creeping forward, he planted soft kisses on her legs up to her moist pussy. He stopped for a moment, inhaling the intoxicating smell of her pussy juices and slowly tasting the pool that had collected on the sheet. Tastes like honey, Desmond thought through his lustful haze. He rose up, his hands following his gaze, as he reached for Lucy's breasts, large and soft, heaving from her deep breaths. He squeezed them in firm grips, rubbing, pinching, and sucking the nipples while Lucy moaned in pleasure.

"Desmond... you're being so gentlemanly..."

"Just trying my best. Don't want to fuck this up do I?"

Before she could reply, Desmond lunged his mouth at Lucy's pussy and engulfed it in one motion, his tongue pushing in as far as he could make it go. Her head spun, her hands clenching his hair and forcing him forward as she ground her mound into his lips. He moved quickly, darting in and out, then up and down, changing every few seconds to keep Lucy entertained. Suddenly, Desmond's tongue shot up and began to vigorously work Lucy's clit, her scream piercing the repetition of moans and groans as Desmond's face was coated in her come.

"Whew... delicious."

"Really? I've never asked."

"Try it for yourself, Luce; you might like it!"

Lucy wiped off her pussy lips and tasted herself, a look of euphoria washing over her.

"Oh, my God! I can't believe I've never tasted my own come before!"

"Good, eh?"

"Definitely!!"

"Well, now that we've both had individual attention, shall we get to the main course? I'm ready if you are."

"Oh, Mr. Miles, I most certainly am!"

"I don't suppose you brought any..."

"Abstergo regulations: all female employees are put on birth control."

"Then let us begin!"

They shared another kiss, Lucy's warm juices still on their lips as they slid across one another, and Lucy lay with her head on the pillows, Desmond in place above her.

"Slow or fast, Luce?"

"Slow, then fast. I want you to be my first, Des, and I want all of you inside me!"

"As you wish."

Desmond rubbed the tip of his manhood against Lucy's wet slit, relishing the feeling, then began to push inside of her, making sure her cries were not those of pain. The pair were in heaven as Desmond enjoyed the tight grip of her warm opening, when Desmond felt some resistance.

"Are you sure about this, Lucy? There's no going back from this?"

"God yes, Desmond, I've never wanted anything more! Make me yours; push through and FUCK ME!!"

At that commmand, Desmond shoved his cock forward, Lucy's cry a mixture of unimaginable ecstacy and shocking pain, the ecstacy winning over her whole body as she took the rest of Desmond into her by pulling on his back.

"YES! OH GOD, DESMOND, YEEES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD, DES!!!"

Desmond began to take fast, deep strokes, pulling out just to the tip and then ramming forward as far as he could. He felt dizzy from the inconcievablility of this situation.

"God, you're so tight! This feels amazing!"

"It does for me too, Des! Don't stop! God, DON'T STOP!"

The moans were constant between them for a while, when Desmond felt his balls begin to tighten and Lucy knew her orgasm was building inside of her.

"Lucy... I'm about to..."

"Me too, Des! I'm coming! Come inside of me, Desmond!! NOW!!!"

Their shouting would have awoken the deepest sleeper, as Desmond shot all of his load into Lucy and Lucy coated Desmond's cock with wave after wave of delicious nectar and fell next to her, exhausted.

"Wow... that was unbelieveable, Lucy."

"I could say the same for you, Desmond."

"Any chance of a round two?"

"Not tonight, I'm afraid. The guards that patrol the halls outside of my room will change soon, and if I'm not inside when they do inspections, the jig is up. However, you may see me sooner than you think."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You find out soon enough."

Lucy put what little clothes she'd been wearing back on, bid Desmond good night, and like she was never there, she was gone. Desmond, tired from the sexual romp and Lucy's mysterious words, passed out a few minutes later, just as Lucy did when she slipped back into her room. They dreamt of one another, sleeping soundly, but their happiness was shortlived, as the Assassin team sent to break Lucy and Desmond out of Abstergo was discovered and massacred. Want to know the rest? Play the game, ya lazy bastard; I'm just a storyteller.

More on the horizon? Depends on time constraints and user comments. Hope you liked it!!!!